Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-02-2011, 7:28 PM Reply   
So I am at the lake currently for a week right now and the power wedge has decided to get stuck somehow half way up. I am trying to figure out how this can be fixed...Any help would be much appreciated, I don't have the manual with me and the switch is not actuating the wedge at all. Any suggestions on where and what might be happening would be great. Thanks
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-02-2011, 8:03 PM Reply   
My buddy had the same problem on his. There is an in line fuse going from the wedge to the box. Check that fuse,
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-02-2011, 11:42 PM Reply   
When you're referring to the box are you talking about the actual switch?
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-03-2011, 12:44 AM Reply   
Had this happen to me on an 07, the fuse probably blew if you hear nothing happening, The fuse is under the dash right in the middle under the steering column. It does not look like a regular fuse as it is a blade fuse that is in a holder. The holder is black and squarish and you have to squeeze the clips and pull the fuse out. You can also follow the wires off of the wedge switch on the dash. Mine was on a 07 247 so should be the same. hope this helps and you can get back on the water
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-03-2011, 4:57 AM Reply   
http://www.malibuboats.com/manuals/ Manuals for all their years
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-03-2011, 7:34 AM Reply   
Thanks guys for the input, I am going to look at it this morning and keep you posted...I sure hope it is just a fuse.
Old     (malibudude)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-03-2011, 9:24 AM Reply   
Here is a post that shows where the PW fuse is located, IIRC it's a 30amp.

The other thing to check is back in ’06 and some of the early ‘07’s the actuator casings were weak and cracked. Inspect them to make sure this didn’t happen, they have been redesigned and solved that issue.