Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-25-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
I hate MB.
Old     (travisz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-25-2012, 3:45 PM Reply   
I hate that my boat has a 40 gallon tank and its on E right now......did I mention I hate that gas is $4.45 here in so cal....Ahhh CRAP I just remembered the truck is on E too.... this ones gunna hurt!
I hate people in traffic that see you have a trailer and dont let you merge
I hate the guy next to you camping that is playing music from another language at 3am
I hate that I have to take 2 trucks to go camping... one for the trailer.. one for the boat
I hate WIND.....
I hate cops that tell me to turn my stereo down
I hate dubstep
I hate friends that you dont hear from all winter... but the second it hits 80 degrees, they start blowing up your phone
I hate friends that dont pitch in for gas, or beer, or clean the boat......(BTW ipayment for iphone or droid... really fixes that gas money problem... I did it as a joke one time... and now 2 friends always ask to swipe their cards) hahhaha I love it
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2012, 4:44 PM Reply   
triple axle trailers are about the gheyest thing ever.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-25-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
^^^^LOL Anthony. RIP Lon. The only people around here that hate on Dubstep in these parts are 40yr old neighbors Wordless techno trance electronica off beat bass lines can be some what annoying

I hate when people bring shoes on my boat
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-25-2012, 7:14 PM Reply   
I hate when my dog gets overly excited and pees on the floor.

I REALLY hate that she gets overly excited REALLY often.

I also hate pickles.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-25-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
I hate when I change my 1 year olds diaper then two seconds later he craps and I have to do it again
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-25-2012, 7:47 PM Reply   
I hate how the oil companies F with CA. Oil prices down, gas prices still go up.
I hate how my neighbor as lived in his house for three years and not paid one payment, while I bust my ass everyday to make my mortgage.
I hate people on food stamps rolling in a SLK
I hate that I can't fly, cause traffic sucks
I also hate pickles!
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       05-25-2012, 8:40 PM Reply   
I hate seeing wakeboards on boardracks while driving on the freeway. I saw that three times today! Must just be the holiday weekend folks.
Old     (sawyer1206)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-26-2012, 6:08 AM Reply   
I hate it when people tailgate my boat? Do they not know that the swim deck is part of the boat and they probably shouldn't pull up underneath it at a red light!!! REALLY??????
Old     (sawyer1206)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-26-2012, 6:13 AM Reply   
Oh and I love Dubstep!!! Bassnectar, Porter Robinson, Skrillex, and Mord Fustang are very talented ARTISTS!!! Let the hatting begin!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-26-2012, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonshark View Post
I agree with Chatt on the elevator situation. That's just uncomfortable.

I hate it that I have to carry these signs with me and put them up in the other stalls of public bathrooms when I have some business to get done that can't wait til I get home.

I also hate leopard pants of any kind. I don't care if you killed it with your bare hands or how good they fit your curves. Retire them.

Leopard pants on a large person at WalMart is scary also.As a matter of fact there are alot of scary folks at WalMart!
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2012, 7:24 AM Reply   
I HATE tax eating street sweepers. Good job spreading the dirt and leaving 2 streaks of uneven water.
I hate crooked bumper stickers, like really hate them.
I hate when there are two open lanes and the jackass in front of me going straight stays in the right line at the red light.
I hate it when my employees walk by my office and huff as though this job is actually "work"
I hate how other peoples lack of planning can ultimately be my emergency to them.
I hate interruptions. Im sorry, did the middle of my sentence get in the way of the beginning of yours?
I hate slow play golf at our club. Pick up your ball jack, take your snowman, we have open holes ahead of us.
I hate cold call walkins to my office. GTFO.
I hate liberals. #omgrelax
I hate ABC Family. Those shows are more corrupt than satan himself.
I hate unconditional lien waivers.
I hate petty lawsuits and criminal defense attorney commercials.
I hate "brand new" craigslist ads.... your board is from 04 dude, its not new.
I hate gym shorts below the butt. nice stain bro.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-26-2012, 7:40 AM Reply   
I hate people who steal your parking space while you have your signal on and drove past it to back in. Then they say "What's your problem?".By that time I'm ready to kill them!
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-26-2012, 7:45 AM Reply   
I hate people who can't merge onto the freeway.
Old     (whelchel86)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-26-2012, 8:10 AM Reply   
Rainbows! I hate those things!
Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-26-2012, 8:57 AM Reply   
I hate people that pull over to the right when turning left at a light so you can't go around them.
I hate minivans
I hate people who don't move over when you are coming up on them in the fast lane.

I hate when the toilet paper roll is upside down! drives me crazy
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-26-2012, 9:53 AM Reply   
I hate when you let another car pull in front of you and they don't wave, your welcome A hole!

I hate Scottsdale

I hate the teachers unions

I hate people with nice wake boats but can't ride worth crap so they tube instead

I hate hate Crimes

I hate that I gained 20 lbs since my marriage

I hate world of warcraft and the people that get off playing the game

I hate the twilight series

I hate the Harry potter series

I hate the spurs

Ill hate some more in a bit
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       05-26-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
I hate wet life jackets
Old     (travisz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2012, 10:35 AM Reply   
HAHAHAH
One thing I know we ALL hate and I am extremely surprised no one has said.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT BACK DOWN A LAUNCH RAMP.. AND WHEN THEY FINALLY GET DOWN THEY ARE TAKING UP 3 LANES ON THE RAMP!

I hate and dont understand people that walk their boats on the trailer...

I hate people that tie there 80k + boats to the dock with NO bouys

I hate Sea doo and Yamaha jet boats

I hate the dark skinned retard that goes 20mph in a 5mph zone

I hate the dumb ass that stands up to drive his boat...

I hate people that say they can "clear the wake" but really they dont go half way...

I hate and dont understand people that pull their boat out every night.. when they are camping on the water.

I hate paying for a shower

I hate the Malibu 247 at my local lake with 3 board racks on each side, 8 exiles on the tower... and 4, 4 person tubes off the back... I have seen them do anything but tube.......oh and they live down the street from me.

I hate towers on "go fast" boats

I hate when a jet boat beats me to the morning glass

I hate angry fisherman
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-26-2012, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakedaveup View Post
So its true what they say..... old people... although slow and dangerious behind the wheel.... can still serve a purpose!!... (I hate that they havent made a dumb and dumber 2 with the original characters)
well guess what! you're in luck cause they're making dumb and dumber 2 with jim carrey and jeff daniels! I heard it starts filming in september!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-26-2012, 11:50 AM Reply   
^^^^^^ seriously!!?? That's whats up! Thanks for the word
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       05-26-2012, 2:25 PM Reply   
I hate when people refer to fenders for the boat as buoys... Buoys are for marking the water not protecting your boat from the dock.
I hate flip up drivers seats for wake boats. Might as well get a Bayliner and stand up and drive.
I hate tower speakers, nothing better hearing the wind and water while riding.
I hate fishermen that pull into your line even though you have been there over and hour and get upset that we keep riding the line.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-26-2012, 2:53 PM Reply   
I hate Bomb Scares! I hate people that hate something based on a experience over ten years ago but won't even listen to what's new about it.I hate people that don't read but know everything( because it's their opinion)? I hate people that post just to stir the pot!
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-26-2012, 4:46 PM Reply   
Thread is pure WIN!!!!!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-26-2012, 5:55 PM Reply   
I hate Asians when I'm in California
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-26-2012, 5:56 PM Reply   
I hate that I'm currently in California surrounded by Asians
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-26-2012, 6:01 PM Reply   
Just to be clear - I'm not prejudiced - I hate everyone equally.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-26-2012, 6:24 PM Reply   
I hate that Dave Williams deleted the new Nautique coming out thread. That thing was probably the most popular thread ever posted viewed etc on WakeWorld!

Last edited by durty_curt; 05-26-2012 at 6:26 PM. Reason: .
Old     (trevorg7)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-26-2012, 7:10 PM Reply   
I hate drivers that don't drive the speed limit
I hate people that say irregardless, it is regardless
I hate people that say I could care less, it is I could not care less
I hate that I am enjoying everyone's hate

T
Old     (tnvolgrad)      Join Date: Dec 2010       05-26-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
I hate that this thread has not been up sooner

I hate my new RZ2 will not be here for another week and a half

I hate the Shi t ty Northwest and all the rain that comes with it

I hate that summer last two weeks in the Northwest

I am glad I am moving in 3 weeks to a much warmer place -

Last edited by tnvolgrad; 05-26-2012 at 7:56 PM. Reason: Error
Old     (bspot5)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-26-2012, 7:56 PM Reply   
I hate how an A$$h01E started this thread to start a war about people hatin on other people's boats. I love how everybody has been bigger than that and turning this into a fun thread!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-26-2012, 10:31 PM Reply   
I hate how these cute girls at Coyote Ugly kept making me buy these shot tubes! Rubbing your hands through my hair and squeezing my nipples didnt help
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-26-2012, 10:34 PM Reply   
I hate that I wasnt able to take a set behind Kyle Rattrays g23 bc of my mishap with barnacles

Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-27-2012, 12:37 AM Reply   
I hate boat payments
but I hate them more in the winter.
I hate birds
I hate goatheads
I hate that I only have three months of good riding a year
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-27-2012, 1:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironj32 View Post
I hate it when people don't put their shopping cart back in the cart corral.
places in Europe (saw it in Austria) have a great solution to this. the carts are locked one to another. the key is a coin. when you return the cart you get your quarter back. and if anyone is ever too lazy to get their money back you can be sure someone will do it to get the coin even if it is a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorg7 View Post
I hate people that say I could care less, it is I could not care less
T
I hate people that try to correct my SARCASM when I say "I could care less" on purpose. the sarcasm is lost when i say it "correctly"... BUT if someone is not intending it for the added sarcasm then yes i would agree.

I hate calling sooo many thirds that i am worried the boat will be too full and everyone will have short sets and then all of them or close to all of them are no-shows the morning of.
I hate "I stayed up too late and i am too tiered to go wakeboarding"

I hate that lots of people are ignorant and still think the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) still practice polygamy.

and while i am on polygamy... i hate that many people think they all live in Utah, when actually the largest grouping of them is just slightly south of Utah in Colorado City, ARIZONA! and that they cost Arizona tax payers lots of money by taking advantage of the government aid that "single mothers" can get. They may be single in the eyes of the government, but they do have a "husband" by their standards.
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-27-2012, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I hate people who steal your parking space while you have your signal on and drove past it to back in. Then they say "What's your problem?".By that time I'm ready to kill them!
I hate it when I'm behind someone in a parking lot and the pass up a parking spot in order to back into it.

I'm speaking in general terms, cause if Robert did it in front of me I wouldn't hate it. I love Robert.

Last edited by Houstonshark; 05-27-2012 at 4:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-27-2012, 4:51 AM Reply   
I hate that out of all day yesterday I got to ride once and the water sucked because of all the boats.
I hate that I got up at 6:30 this morning to ride and have been sitting here for 20min trying to drop the kids off at the pool.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-27-2012, 7:11 AM Reply   
I hate that this thread brings out the bitchyness in me

I hate that because of this thread, everything I see, think, do, that I don't like; goes from a thought into a post

I hate how this thread is soo addicting!
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-27-2012, 7:59 AM Reply   
I hate how hard it is to get a crew together to go to the lake without anyone flaking. Its 100+ degrees out here and all you have to do is show up at the freaking docks! Out of 10 confirmed people we usually end up with 3.........
Old     (nautique220)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-27-2012, 8:10 AM Reply   
I didn't even know pools were open at 630, and why does it take 20min, must be a lot of kids
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-27-2012, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1985 View Post
I hate how hard it is to get a crew together to go to the lake without anyone flaking. Its 100+ degrees out here and all you have to do is show up at the freaking docks! Out of 10 confirmed people we usually end up with 3.........

I hate that my boat gets a full crew (5 rider MAX) so fast

I hate when I get even more friends that want to go and I have to tell them the boats full and they know my boat seats 11 but we only allow up to 5 riders.

I hate that my friends have to text me far in advance to reserve a spot for upcoming weekend shreddings

I hate when I forget that my friends already reserved there spot and I hate when I then have to boot the least senior rider

Last edited by durty_curt; 05-27-2012 at 8:20 AM. Reason: .
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-27-2012, 8:48 AM Reply   
I hate that I spent 30min trying to drop the kids off before giving up, went out and rode in absolute butta and proceeded to badly pull a stomach muscle. No more riding for a couple weeks at least.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       05-27-2012, 10:46 AM Reply   
I hate paying for all the gas at the Marina.
I hate all MC boats, over rated. I hate Axis boat's cheap interior look.
I hate renters. I hate owning rental property.
I hate having to two jobs just to pay for all my **** I have.
I hate having a wife that spends money faster then I can make it.
I hate doing Overtime and already knowing that it is already spent.
I hate going out to dinner and paying for my wifes family to eat. Cheap bastards.
I hate getting old.
I hate smokers that smoke in public places.
I hate picking up my dog's crap.
I hate the fact that I can't have a decent lawn in my back yard because of my dog's crap and pee.
I hate it when my wife tells me that she talked to me about something and I know damn well she didn't.
I hate kids that wine to get their way.
I hate lazy people that pan handle on the road. I work hard for my money free loaders.
I hate people that steal.
I hate people that get on the free way going 20 mph on the on ramp.
I hate mini vans.
I hate Smart Cars.
I hate kids that wear their pants hanging off their ars.

By the way did I mention I hate MC boats.

I hate the fact that I spent all this time on this topic and I have dog crap in the yard to still pick up. lol
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-27-2012, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
I hate the Dallas Cowboys and when my wife mumbles when she's talking to me.
i hate larrys team.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-27-2012, 11:08 AM Reply   
i also hate that im a weekend warrior now. i miss weekday riding.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-27-2012, 11:29 AM Reply   
I hate that the Chinese language does not distinguish between Cotton Candy and Marshmallows... they both translate, "cotton candy" in mandarin

excuse me sir, but where can i buy "cotton candy"... no not the stringy kind the ones in balls... no not a fluffy ball, the ones that melt.... over a fire... the white ones... AHhhhhhh.
Attached Images

Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-27-2012, 12:20 PM Reply   
i love my beautiful wife, my wonderful kid, the life God has blessed me with, Christ for salvation, and my ahhhsome dog.

its time to build some rainbows after all this hate.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-27-2012, 12:57 PM Reply   
I hate this guy ^^^^^^
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-27-2012, 1:42 PM Reply   
I hate it when kids with $50k 2011 boats are tossing around getting a newer better boat when I have not been financially able to afford a $8- 10K boat for the last 40 years.
I could by me 9 boats for the price of their 1 boat.
I just go to the lake with my kayak and get wakelogged by daddys little pimp dogs who have no idea what wiping down a boat entails or where the motor is.
Alot of people who appreciate boating cannot afford it and visa versa

Last edited by rexlex01; 05-27-2012 at 1:47 PM.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-27-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
I hate when Im forced to ride on a public lake. Last 2 yrs Ive been on private lakes and always perfect conditions.

I hate how my father after 25 yrs of towing me still thinks he has to hammer down the throttle as if hes pulling me slalom
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       05-27-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
I hate when I'm done riding, I climb up on the platform and everyone just either stares at me, gives
me props for whatever or continues to drink...how about a lil help? rack my board? grab my vest? hello?
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-27-2012, 4:13 PM Reply   
I hate the fact this site always makes me login multiple times because my username is invalid, it hasn't changed
I hate my company now makes me work holidays
I hate that I'm getting older and younger people are just plain lazy
I hate Jamie Diamond lost his company $208 Billion and still got his $23 million salary (don't think my company would go for it)
I hate paying for a car wash when I know I'm going to bitch about the crappy job they did, especially while I'm at the car wash now
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-27-2012, 4:19 PM Reply   
I hate how real Mexicans think there is something wrong with me because I don't speak spanish. This is America!
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-27-2012, 5:01 PM Reply   
I hate waking up 15 minutes before the alarm goes off and REALLY needing to go pee, then
I hate myself more for debating the merits of getting up or staying in bed.
I hate fever dreams. I usually am stuck in a tissue box maze with a minotaur chasing me.
I hate going to the library and the entire 'new book' section is full of romance novels.
I hate Macs.
I hate poison ivy.
I hate it when people congratulate me at graduation and ask me what my major was. Dude...I'm 38 and I've been teaching here 10 years!
I hate trying to type without pulling the keyboard out and not getting my fingers on the home row.
I hate filling out an online form, then accidentally hitting the mouse shortcut that takes me 'back'...only to find out when going 'forward' that the website emptied the fields I'd been filling out for 15 minutes.
I hate how I sweat when I'm cold.
I hate debris in the water.
I hate how when I get inverted I lose all sense of orientation.
I hate having to peel my eyelids back over my eyes.
I hate not being able to turn my head to look at the clock because of the whiplash from a backside edge.

I too hate pickles.
Old     (ddiddy13)      Join Date: Dec 2010       05-27-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
I hate that it is winter here in Australia & Summer in the US!
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-27-2012, 8:01 PM Reply   
I hate that during the week when its perfect glass and i happen to take that day off to get on it, a fisherman has beat me to it and put out a sea of trot lines composed of pieces of swimming noodles and gallon milk jugs all in the middle of the channel that is destined to be in my prop....
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-27-2012, 8:10 PM Reply   
I hate the 2 guys, usually one darker than the other, on bicycles, nicely dressed that come to my door to preach and try to get me to change my religion. My door says no soliciting. Next time, I'm not holding the doberman back.

I also hate 3-up on jet skis. Especially when its 3 dudes. You guys really look gay, for real.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       05-27-2012, 10:57 PM Reply   
I hate on a major holiday weekend we're able to get out on the Monday for complete (if the W works) glass and nobody believes me. Decided to leave my boat at the house and jump ship to my bro's since I couldn't get a crew to commit.
Next post: I hate when bro's didn't believe me!
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-27-2012, 11:51 PM Reply   
i hate when plans get pushed back.
i hate that some dudes lose their back bone when they get a girl.
i hate that i lost my back bone when i met my fiancé.
i hate that girls have to plan out an itinerarry to go on the lake.
i hate that the wake on certain boats feels gutless.
i hate that i don't hate the wake on my 03 SAN 210 when fully loaded. (see what I did there?)
I MOSTLY HATE KENT SPORTS AND ALL COMPANIES THEY OWN.
i hate people who don't care what a company what a company has or will do with your money as long as the graphics are as sweet as the price.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-28-2012, 12:54 AM Reply   
I hate people who litter
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-28-2012, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1985 View Post

I also hate 3-up on jet skis. Especially when its 3 dudes. You guys really look gay, for real.

I swear I saw 3 people trying to ride a 1 seater yesterday. I laughed.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-28-2012, 7:48 AM Reply   
I hate door to door people especially religious ones. Look at your religion as I look at my di*k, I am proud of it, but I keep it to myself, and I NEVER force it on anyone.
Old     (rexlex01)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-28-2012, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdon View Post
I hate door to door people especially religious ones. Look at your religion as I look at my di*k, I am proud of it, but I keep it to myself, and I NEVER force it on anyone.
then you would have hated Noah, Jesus and his disciples.
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-28-2012, 8:20 AM Reply   
I hate when Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door. they tried to convert me when I was a kid, they would come to my house every day and talk to me when my parents weren't home. My sss found out and stayed home from work one day, they gave him some lip saying they wanted to speak to me and not him (I was maybe 10) and he went ape ****. I believe he said, " talk to my son about Jehovah one more time and you are going to meet him." That's the abridged version, I'll leave out details that are less appropriate. BUT, they never came back!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-28-2012, 9:56 AM Reply   
I hate that some members of the a.k.a. Mormon church share their personal convictions about Coke-Cola and caffeine and falsely extrapolate it to the entire church as doctrine!

YES Mormons can drink Coke!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-28-2012, 9:57 AM Reply   
I hate barnacles and rust on a boat!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            05-28-2012, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakerider111 View Post
I hate barnacles and rust on a boat!
Me too on the barnacles part...hospital bill from barnacle mishap to my foot was $25k
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-28-2012, 10:00 AM Reply   
I hate invasive muscles (zebra and quaga or whatever they are muscles)
Damn the person(s) who introduced them! I HATE them!
Attached Images

Old    terrybailey10            05-28-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
I hate air tricks!!! I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!I hate air tricks!!!
Old    9Drozd            05-28-2012, 11:13 AM Reply   
^^^^ I thought people hated repeating themselves more than once. LOL. Continuing with the thread, I hate tubers getting pulled by 80K wake boat in your smooth water while you are trying to board, Jetskiers that think your boat is their personal wave machine, so called friends that love to go out on the lake but never offer beer, gas money, or help cleaning the boat up after coming back in.
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-28-2012, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironj32 View Post
I hate it when people don't put their shopping cart back in the cart corral.

places in Europe (saw it in Austria) have a great solution to this. the carts are locked one to another. the key is a coin. when you return the cart you get your quarter back. and if anyone is ever too lazy to get their money back you can be sure someone will do it to get the coin even if it is a kid.
Wait a second... there are places that DON'T have this? For as long as I can remember these have been at every grocery store. I remember grocery shopping with my mom as a kid and always wanting to return it so I could keep the quarter. Now they are usually $1 (Canadian loonie coin). Home Depot and Walmart don't use coin carts here but almost everywhere else seems to.

On a side note.. I hate how inconsistent our summers are here. Just give me 100 days of sun and keep it the same every year. I don't care if its May till Aug or July till October.. just make summer start at a certain date and stick with it!
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-28-2012, 3:38 PM Reply   
I hate the fact that its +30c today and none of my close friends ride, or know how to pull a rider. And the people who I do know that ride always say they're down to ride anytime but when I text them they ca't text back. And what I hate worse than that is when I go down to the lake and see that they're out riding!! Ugh! I fell in love with wake boarding my first time out, I bought a boat I can't afford and now it just sits in my driveway...
Old     (tigepigeon)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-28-2012, 3:58 PM Reply   
I hate pulling into a gas station with my dessel truck to find every gas pump open, but gas cars using up all of the dessel/gas pumps. I have only lost it once though.....(to much sun)

Also smoking and even more so.... smoking in a boat!
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       05-28-2012, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigepigeon View Post
I hate pulling into a gas station with my dessel truck to find every gas pump open, but gas cars using up all of the dessel/gas pumps. I have only lost it once though.....(to much sun)
I hear ya on that one. I go into instant kill mode.
Old     (strev)      Join Date: May 2012       05-28-2012, 7:32 PM Reply   
i hate California gun laws!!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       05-28-2012, 7:35 PM Reply   
I hate when people don't listen that UT will have awesome water on the holiday...
Name:  IMG_3728.JPG
Views: 2142
Size:  88.2 KB
Old    kx250frider617            05-28-2012, 9:16 PM Reply   
I HATE people who pitch in $10 for gas a end up boarding for a half hour. Problem solved though, no more invites.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-29-2012, 1:01 PM Reply   
I hate never being able to get a crew together.
I love to hate putting gas in the boat.
I hate that beer taste so good, I would easily be 20lbs lighter.
Old     (shredthagnar)      Join Date: Oct 2011       05-29-2012, 1:38 PM Reply   
How bout when ur riding a nice spot and then some guy on a bayliner pulls his boat that's pulling a beginner right next to yours wanting to show they can do it too. Turns out you have just ruined my set and I saw you all the way on the other side of the lake.

I also hate sitting out another awesome summer in Orlando due to another wake related injury.
Old     (Chuch)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-29-2012, 1:47 PM Reply   
I sold my Centurion this spring and had my first big weekend at the lake on the family pontoon watching dudes with 70K wakeboats pull tubes. One guy with the flimsy MC tower (you know which one!LOL) was pulling 7 teenagers on 3 tubes by the tower. God there was part of me hoping it would just snap off the boat. Meanwhile my 8 year old was begging to wakeboard so I pulled her through the nonsense behind the 24 foot pontooner. Thats how we roll! LOL Stupid wake boats messing up the good water! I was in a bad mood all weekend....hoping the wife lets me get my way.