Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-06-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
I am looking at getting a SAN 230 and was wondering if any of you have owned/own/ridden regulalry in one and could give me advice as to what you like and dislike about the boat as well as any issues you wish you would have known about. I am probably looking at an 08 or 09 as I do not like the digital touch screens in 10 onwards. I'd love any thoughts you have (such as how to get the best wake). Thanks!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       03-06-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
My thought is that it's probably the best looking inboard there is. And I also dig the early ones for the tower they had. For any info about them I'd check planetnautique.com.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       03-06-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
Have an 09 210 for sale... willing to negotiate!

https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/6002388107.html
Old     (Davewfo)      Join Date: Apr 2013       03-06-2017, 3:26 PM Reply   
Great boat really no complaints I had a 09 SAN Nautique 230. Makes a great wake remove the hard task put in 1100 pound bags in the lockers. Get a center locker piggy bag 650 Lbs in the ski locker from wakemakers. 2009 is the last year that has the gauges and less electrical issues. Some of the 2009's had the FC3 tower which is the newer style tower which is easier to fold down weight wise and collapses. I could get my boat in my 8 foot garage with the tower folded all the way with the pin out.

Old     (Davewfo)      Join Date: Apr 2013       03-06-2017, 4:50 PM Reply   
Btw I sold the pictured boat for $62,500 with 425 hours on it in Aug of last year.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-07-2017, 6:12 PM Reply   
THe 230 throws a really nice wakebord wake . It takes well over the stock system to get the wakes meaty. The downside is you have to ride a little faster than most boats at around 22.523.5 to new the wake clean when you're loaded up with the extra weight when you want the pro caliber size wake
It's roomy and ride good in the chop as far as inboards go.

You can also add NSS to a non digital screen not. I did a complete write up on my 08 210 and the same would follow for the 230. If you find one in your price range that's clean and well maintained go for it.