Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-16-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
So...
Anyone going to the big Celebrate the Insurrectionists Rally this weekend?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-16-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Of course, we have mail in voting. The problem with your thought process is no one knew the results. They released the results after the polls closed, not before. Kinda funny, race was called by many at 8:02, two minutes after the polls closed. The loser already knew he lost bigly, days ahead...polls... then he pulled his grift card and started asking for Donations to stop the steal. Grifters gonna grift, right out of the GOP/trump playbook. Your party is going to either take all your money or kill you with their Covid lack of response. Nice.
They knew. The national rags on my apple news feed had been talking about Newsome having a lead over a week in advance.

Biden is the Grifter. How much money has that family brought in? You going to bid on some of that half a mil art?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-16-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
So...
Are they going to torch your property or are they just holding signs?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-16-2021, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
So...
The Milley insurrection? You talking about the pentagon party, with left wing radicals calling china and telling them they will let them know if or when we may have a confrontation with them? That celebration?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-17-2021, 6:45 AM Reply   
“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Milley said that if Trump starts talking war publicly, let's talk before you allow things to escalate on your end. He was worried that Trump may say something stupid that could provoke action out of China. That was it. I am glad our militaries have some communication.

It is not the first time something like this has happened. It happened with Nixon (a drunk) and Regan (early dementia). It is a weird safeguard patch against loudmouths, tyrants and madmen. Milley dealt with Trump often. It appears that he was horribly concerned about his mental state after losing the election. He wasn't the only one. Consider Senator McCarthy and Justice Thomas' comments of the past week. These guys were close to Trump and terrified of what he might say or do.

Tump wants Milley tried for treason for the same reason he has attacked the court. They both made him look stupid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They knew. The national rags on my apple news feed had been talking about Newsome having a lead over a week in advance.

Biden is the Grifter. How much money has that family brought in? You going to bid on some of that half a mil art?
Polls? NOW yall believe in polls? Ive heard markj here more than once say he doesnt believe ANY polls, you calling him out?
Bidens a grifter? What do you call Trump sending daily emails to the entire GOP email list asking for money? Do you also want to discuss how the trump kids make $$?? If you dont like it, dont buy HB's art. If you do, no one will know.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The Milley insurrection? You talking about the pentagon party, with left wing radicals calling china and telling them they will let them know if or when we may have a confrontation with them? That celebration?
Were you in favor of allowing trump to make a military decision to attack another country after he lost the election and was about to be replaced? Or did you want the adults to keep America out of military trouble or war? Somehow, I see trump warmongering as the radical in the room and Milley the one who made the correct decision, ie not radical in the least. Is starting a war in your last week on the job in an attempt to stay in power not a radical move? Seems pretty radical when you stop and think about it.
Now about that big insurrection celebration, what's the reason for the rally?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Polls? NOW yall believe in polls? Ive heard markj here more than once say he doesnt believe ANY polls, you calling him out?
Bidens a grifter? What do you call Trump sending daily emails to the entire GOP email list asking for money? Do you also want to discuss how the trump kids make $$?? If you dont like it, dont buy HB's art. If you do, no one will know.
Who said anything about polls. They reported that the lead increase for Newsome.

If you don't like, then don't send Trump campaign money. If you do, know one will know.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Milley said that if Trump starts talking war publicly, let's talk before you allow things to escalate on your end. He was worried that Trump may say something stupid that could provoke action out of China. That was it. I am glad our militaries have some communication.

It is not the first time something like this has happened. It happened with Nixon (a drunk) and Regan (early dementia). It is a weird safeguard patch against loudmouths, tyrants and madmen. Milley dealt with Trump often. It appears that he was horribly concerned about his mental state after losing the election. He wasn't the only one. Consider Senator McCarthy and Justice Thomas' comments of the past week. These guys were close to Trump and terrified of what he might say or do.

Tump wants Milley tried for treason for the same reason he has attacked the court. They both made him look stupid.
Nope. Complete fabricated bu$$sh$t. There were many people up and down the command chain that he could have spoken too. There was Mike Pence and any number of cabinet officials. This was hatched by Pelosi and this left wing radical general.

In other news. One of Clinton's lawyers was just indicted in the Russian Hoax for spreading false stories to the FBI while working for Clinton.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-17-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. Complete fabricated bu$$sh$t. There were many people up and down the command chain that he could have spoken too. There was Mike Pence and any number of cabinet officials. This was hatched by Pelosi and this left wing radical general.

In other news. One of Clinton's lawyers was just indicted in the Russian Hoax for spreading false stories to the FBI while working for Clinton.
Okay. Show me the proof of the conspiracy. It was his quote. It seems like a reasonable conversation between two generals. They had a relationship and they talked. You are taking the Fox News bait again. Every week they are hooking you guys with some silly new non-story to keep you angry.

Something isn't leftist/communist just because you don't like it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay. Show me the proof of the conspiracy. It was his quote. It seems like a reasonable conversation between two generals. They had a relationship and they talked. You are taking the Fox News bait again. Every week they are hooking you guys with some silly new non-story to keep you angry.

Something isn't leftist/communist just because you don't like it.
It was not foxnews. It was in a Bob Woodward book that was just released.

Remember your hero Vidman (the Trump whistle blower) you guys love so much?

Vindman calls for Milley's resignation: 'He usurped civilian authority'

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...lian-authority

Retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified against former President Trump during Trump's first impeachment trial, is calling for the resignation of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who, according to a forthcoming book, moved to limit Trump's ability to call for a military strike after the Capitol riot.

"If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military," Vindman tweeted on Tuesday. "It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that."
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-17-2021, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was not foxnews. It was in a Bob Woodward book that was just released.

Remember your hero Vidman (the Trump whistle blower) you guys love so much?

Vindman calls for Milley's resignation: 'He usurped civilian authority'

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...lian-authority

Retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified against former President Trump during Trump's first impeachment trial, is calling for the resignation of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who, according to a forthcoming book, moved to limit Trump's ability to call for a military strike after the Capitol riot.

"If this is true GEN Milley must resign. He usurped civilian authority, broke Chain of Command, and violated the sacrosanct principle of civilian control over the military," Vindman tweeted on Tuesday. "It’s an extremely dangerous precedent. You can’t simply walk away from that."
I don't make heroes out of people. I do think he did the right thing by whistle blowing on Trump though.

He is just a third party in this case. I'll admit that he is much more of an expert than me, but he did lead with an "If". Also, he is calling for his resignation for breaking chain of command--not accusing him of insurrection or treason.

Again, please post the evidence that he was in cahoots with Pelosi in calling Li.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-17-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't make heroes out of people. I do think he did the right thing by whistle blowing on Trump though.

He is just a third party in this case. I'll admit that he is much more of an expert than me, but he did lead with an "If". Also, he is calling for his resignation for breaking chain of command--not accusing him of insurrection or treason.

Again, please post the evidence that he was in cahoots with Pelosi in calling Li.
here you go partner:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...litics-vpx.cnn

Bob Woodward's new book reveals call between Gen. Milley and Nancy Pelosi

Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book "Peril" takes a look into the White House under Trump's presidency and reveals a private phone call between General Milley and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
Source: CNN
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2021, 11:57 AM Reply   
You are not being accurate. Milley spoke with Pelosi, the transcripts are provided in your link. They did not "This was hatched by Pelosi and this left wing radical general".
If you disagree, point to the transcript where they cooked it up. You wanted them to ask MPence? This the same Pence who tried to find a way to not accept the electorate count? That guy?
https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...certify-2021-9
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-18-2021, 10:24 PM Reply   
Insurrection 2 was bit of a fizzer. The sequel is normally a bit naff I guess.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2021, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Insurrection 2 was bit of a fizzer. The sequel is normally a bit naff I guess.
I guess they need to take some lessons from ANTIFA and BLM. Those rioters really know how to burn down building, attack police, attack private property, brick people. beat people, attack families eating at a restaurant. There is no doubt conservatives are just not a prepairied to kill and destroy like the left.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
John Eastman, one of trumps lawyers sent this memo to Mike Pence. Instructions, no doubt, straight from the constitution. How to Steal an election when you lose should be the title. There may have been more to 1/6 than has been released thus far. I thought in America we had elections to choose the president. Democracy and all.
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/...stman.memo.pdf

https://www.ibtimes.com/leaked-memo-...ctions-3300041
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-21-2021, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
John Eastman, one of trumps lawyers sent this memo to Mike Pence. Instructions, no doubt, straight from the constitution. How to Steal an election when you lose should be the title. There may have been more to 1/6 than has been released thus far. I thought in America we had elections to choose the president. Democracy and all.
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/...stman.memo.pdf

https://www.ibtimes.com/leaked-memo-...ctions-3300041
Actually you have elections to elect representatives of the electoral college. They in turn vote for president.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually you have elections to elect representatives of the electoral college. They in turn vote for president.
Correct! that was all done and done properly. The votes were all tallied up for Pence, all Pence needed to do was announce the totals. Eastmans memo included plans to overthrow Electoral College votes from seven states, thats straight up cheating in an effort to stay in office. Much like many predicted trump would pull.

Remember?

(DeltaHoosier) Join Date: Mar 2018 06-24-2020, 3:28 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Hey Doug, You were right, I was wrong. People had more common sense than i had given them. I apologize. Only 6000 or so showed up to the rally. They cancelled outdoor speeches by Trump and Pence cause there was no crowd outside. Some trump supporters are brighter than i gave them credit for, my bad.
So basically you went on like a hysterical school girl for a week and yet you are wrong again. The world is up on you 3 years to 0 still.

Should we drum up the "will Trump leave office" hysteria again since it did not get it's proper run?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-22-2021, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Correct! that was all done and done properly. The votes were all tallied up for Pence, all Pence needed to do was announce the totals. Eastmans memo included plans to overthrow Electoral College votes from seven states, thats straight up cheating in an effort to stay in office. Much like many predicted trump would pull.

Remember?

(DeltaHoosier) Join Date: Mar 2018 06-24-2020, 3:28 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Hey Doug, You were right, I was wrong. People had more common sense than i had given them. I apologize. Only 6000 or so showed up to the rally. They cancelled outdoor speeches by Trump and Pence cause there was no crowd outside. Some trump supporters are brighter than i gave them credit for, my bad.
So basically you went on like a hysterical school girl for a week and yet you are wrong again. The world is up on you 3 years to 0 still.

Should we drum up the "will Trump leave office" hysteria again since it did not get it's proper run?
Pretty sure Pence did the job. Don't remember BIden not getting elected. Biden may not remember getting elected, but things went as they did.

There are constitutional remedies with the electoral college and throwing results back to the states. It is not illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2021, 10:27 AM Reply   
Pence did the job, but not w/o trying not to. It is illegal when you try to over throw the true results with your fake electorates.
When your attys put your illegal intentions/ plans down in writing, seems pretty damaging. Especially when you instigate a riot to lay cover at the same time. Im going to enjoy watching the 1/6 investigation go forward. Much more entertaining than the AZ audit or the Durham report on the oranges.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-22-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pence did the job, but not w/o trying not to. It is illegal when you try to over throw the true results with your fake electorates.
When your attys put your illegal intentions/ plans down in writing, seems pretty damaging. Especially when you instigate a riot to lay cover at the same time. Im going to enjoy watching the 1/6 investigation go forward. Much more entertaining than the AZ audit or the Durham report on the oranges.
Sorry your dream land does not match reality. The FBI already said the peaceful protest of Jan 6 had nothing to do with Trump and did not have a central planner. Using the Constitution within the constitution is NOT illegal.

You think a nothing burger yet again for 4 years straight with the collusion against Trump, is the same as Durham actually indicting a Clinton lawyer who planted a fake story with the FBI regarding Trump and the Russians? So far the only people actually indicted regarding Russia is democrats. They stuff you guys drummed up against Trump people had nothing to do with the original fake charges.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2021, 3:01 PM Reply   
Im aware of the FBI investigation, Not much faith in it, they didnt actually investigate anything, didnt interview the main characters, subpoenaed no one.....they didnt do much more than the Kavanaugh BS. This investigation is much more complete. Using the constitution to undermine a federal election isnt legal at all, putting you illicit scheme in writing is just stupid. They did not have the "Fake electors" show up, only the real ones, thats why another trump plan failed.
Think what you want, im just keeping you informed.
LOL at your take on the one guy durham indicted, he had to, time was expiring on the crime. I dont think you understand the indictment or what the lawyer did. I wont waste the time explaining it to you, you think 1/6 was a peaceful riot that killed several. You really are not keeping track of indictments are you, its comical. Did you forget how many and who trump pardoned? Stone was convicted, he a dem? Manafort convicted, another dem? 34 were indicted by Mueller, none Dems. Dont be such a clownish shill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-23-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im aware of the FBI investigation, Not much faith in it, they didnt actually investigate anything, didnt interview the main characters, subpoenaed no one.....they didnt do much more than the Kavanaugh BS. This investigation is much more complete. Using the constitution to undermine a federal election isnt legal at all, putting you illicit scheme in writing is just stupid. They did not have the "Fake electors" show up, only the real ones, thats why another trump plan failed.
Think what you want, im just keeping you informed.
LOL at your take on the one guy durham indicted, he had to, time was expiring on the crime. I dont think you understand the indictment or what the lawyer did. I wont waste the time explaining it to you, you think 1/6 was a peaceful riot that killed several. You really are not keeping track of indictments are you, its comical. Did you forget how many and who trump pardoned? Stone was convicted, he a dem? Manafort convicted, another dem? 34 were indicted by Mueller, none Dems. Dont be such a clownish shill.
The 1/6 peaceful protest did not "kill" a single person. The people who did die were from their own natural causes. No one did anything to kill anyone... well except that black police Lt who shot an unarmed woman through a glass door while the swat officers were literally 10 feet away on the womans side of the glass door. That I will give you.

Of the Trump people "convicted", not a single one of them had anything to do with Russians. Basically the democrats created a false story where the said lawyer pressured a news agency to publish a story that they made up, then used the story as the center piece to say what the lawyer was saying had merit. Then Hilary, the democrats and the rest of the media picked up as their strategy dictated and walla. The hoax is on. I know what happened. We all know what happened. 2 people so far indicted about this lie. One convicted. The reported already admitted it was him in the indictment. Just keeping you informed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-23-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The 1/6 peaceful protest did not "kill" a single person. The people who did die were from their own natural causes. No one did anything to kill anyone... well except that black police Lt who shot an unarmed woman through a glass door while the swat officers were literally 10 feet away on the womans side of the glass door. That I will give you.

Of the Trump people "convicted", not a single one of them had anything to do with Russians. Basically the democrats created a false story where the said lawyer pressured a news agency to publish a story that they made up, then used the story as the center piece to say what the lawyer was saying had merit. Then Hilary, the democrats and the rest of the media picked up as their strategy dictated and walla. The hoax is on. I know what happened. We all know what happened. 2 people so far indicted about this lie. One convicted. The reported already admitted it was him in the indictment. Just keeping you informed.
That is why its"ok"? had nothing to do with Russia? You obviously do not understand the durham charge. They convicted Al Capone on Tax charges, doesnt mean he wasnt a murdering mob boss too. There is an old saying," You can judge a man by the company he keeps." At least 11 people who played a role in Trump's presidential campaigns or his administration have been charged with crimes, with Tom Barrack, who chaired Trump's inaugural committee and has been a longtime friend, accused of illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates. That tells me a lot. He surrounds himself with felons. Who, other than felons does that?
Why no complaints about the COST of Durhams investigation? Its been going on a lot longer than Mueller took?
Durham charge explained...
In September 2016, Mr. Sussmann met with FBI General Counsel James Baker on behalf of a cyber expert client to inform him that a major news organization was about to run a story about cyber connections between a Russian bank and the Trump Organization and to give him a copy of the information on which that story was based," attorneys Sean Berkowitz and Michael Bosworth said in a statement Thursday. "Mr. Sussmann met with Mr. Baker because he and his client believed that the information raised national security concerns."

"Stripped of its political bluster, innuendo, and irrelevant details, what is striking about the allegations in the indictment is how few of them actually relate to the charge the Special Counsel chose to bring," the attorneys added. "At its core, the Special Counsel is bringing a false statement charge based on an oral statement allegedly made five years ago to a single witness that is unrecorded and unobserved by anyone else. The Department of Justice would ordinarily never bring such a baseless case."

While the indictment only accuses Sussman of lying about who he was representing in meeting with the FBI, it suggests the lawyer was seeking to prompt an FBI investigation into Trump on behalf of a political rival.

"Sussman's false statement misled the FBI General Counsel and other FBI personnel concerning the political nature of his work and deprived the FBI of information that might have permitted it more fully to assess and uncover the origins of the relevant data and technical analysis, including the identities and motivations of Sussman's clients," the indictment reads.

The attorney's next court appearance is set for Sept. 22.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-23-2021, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is why its"ok"? had nothing to do with Russia? You obviously do not understand the durham charge. They convicted Al Capone on Tax charges, doesnt mean he wasnt a murdering mob boss too. There is an old saying," You can judge a man by the company he keeps." At least 11 people who played a role in Trump's presidential campaigns or his administration have been charged with crimes, with Tom Barrack, who chaired Trump's inaugural committee and has been a longtime friend, accused of illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates. That tells me a lot. He surrounds himself with felons. Who, other than felons does that?
Why no complaints about the COST of Durhams investigation? Its been going on a lot longer than Mueller took?
Durham charge explained...
In September 2016, Mr. Sussmann met with FBI General Counsel James Baker on behalf of a cyber expert client to inform him that a major news organization was about to run a story about cyber connections between a Russian bank and the Trump Organization and to give him a copy of the information on which that story was based," attorneys Sean Berkowitz and Michael Bosworth said in a statement Thursday. "Mr. Sussmann met with Mr. Baker because he and his client believed that the information raised national security concerns."

"Stripped of its political bluster, innuendo, and irrelevant details, what is striking about the allegations in the indictment is how few of them actually relate to the charge the Special Counsel chose to bring," the attorneys added. "At its core, the Special Counsel is bringing a false statement charge based on an oral statement allegedly made five years ago to a single witness that is unrecorded and unobserved by anyone else. The Department of Justice would ordinarily never bring such a baseless case."

While the indictment only accuses Sussman of lying about who he was representing in meeting with the FBI, it suggests the lawyer was seeking to prompt an FBI investigation into Trump on behalf of a political rival.

"Sussman's false statement misled the FBI General Counsel and other FBI personnel concerning the political nature of his work and deprived the FBI of information that might have permitted it more fully to assess and uncover the origins of the relevant data and technical analysis, including the identities and motivations of Sussman's clients," the indictment reads.

The attorney's next court appearance is set for Sept. 22.
Really. You are going to bring out the attorney's talking points? It is pretty obvious what happened and the dots are being connected. Even the guy who he pushed in a coordinated effort admits it is him they are talking about in the indictment and is giving up the details of how that article came about and how it was used to frame Trump.

As far as Trump and people around him. Like I said. Just give them a budget and a target. They can find a crime. You included.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Thank goodness the republicans spent millions on the AZ forensic audit. They hired a DJT won conspiracy theorist who is the head of CyberNingas a company of one person who has zero experience in election audits. The investigation was to take 3 weeks. Started in April and results came out yesterday. They found no fraud and that Biden won by more votes than originally. Congrats, get those audits going across the country so that people can believe in elections again.
https://deadstate.org/group-hired-by...ms-trump-lost/
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-24-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Lock him up!

https://www.ajc.com/politics/lawyers...wuAmA_QewkYTcg

Ahead of former President Donald Trump’s return to Georgia, legal experts with the Brookings Institution think tank published a detailed analysis Friday of the potential criminal investigation he faces in Fulton County linked to his outspoken efforts to overturn the state’s election results.

The 107-page report, written by seven legal analysts, concludes that Trump’s post-election conduct leaves him at “substantial risk of possible state charges predicated on multiple crimes.” It was published a day before Trump is set to hold a rally in Perry to promote a slate of state Republican candidates.

Much of the report centers on the Jan. 2 phone call between Trump and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger first reported by The Washington Post and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. During that call, Trump badgered the GOP elections official to “find” enough votes to reverse his narrow defeat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2021, 10:27 AM Reply   
Even when the Faux AZ audit proves Trump lost by more than original vote count, he lies. At some point people just have to walk away from being lied to, esp when the truth is black and white numbers. Who is this dumb?
“We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe,” Trump told a rally in Georgia, adding: “They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true. He didn't win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit.”

Trump reinforced his speech in Georgia with a blizzard of statements and emails to supporters referencing the audit findings and claiming that the report showed there were “enough fraudulent votes, mystery votes, and fake votes to change the outcome of the election 4 or 5 times over.”

This is entirely inaccurate. The partisan recount found that Trump lost Maricopa County to Joe Biden by 45,469 votes, a margin of victory that is 360 votes wider than the official certified results.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who instigated the recount, said at a Senate hearing Friday.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/akgb...rce=reddit.com
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2021, 12:41 PM Reply   
Don't they all.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...s-zero-dollars
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-27-2021, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
This should be over in Bidens thread, not trumps, but ok.
Still, Im stunned, stunned i tell you FOX disagrees? No way. FOX disagrees with anything and everything Biden does, says or even thought about. This is the place that has been pushing Ivermectin isnt it? The place that previously pushed Hydroxy as a covid cure? The place that on air are antivax (literally killing their watchers) while all personalities and staff are all vaccinated or they cannot come to work. That FOX?
Is there another less bias source?
I dont know too much about it but i read several ways its paid for...like...Increasing tax on earners over $400K.... Taxing wealth because the richest dont make their $$ on salary, I think Amazons owner Bezos salary is $82K/year. They want to tax this type of wealth not salary.
more...But the sticking point plan is likely to be the question of who pays for it all. That’s because the plan also calls for significant tax rises. The main proposal is to raise corporation tax from the current level of 21% to 28%. This would raise $730bn over ten years, reckons the Tax Policy Center, a US think tank. The tax paid by foreign companies would rise to 21%, which could add another $440bn to the coffers over the same period. Biden, meanwhile, believes the proposal will generate $2trn over a 15-year period.
This increase would still leave corporate taxes well below the 35% level that Biden’s predecessor, Donald Trump, originally cut taxes from in 2017.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
This should be over in Bidens thread, not trumps, but ok.
Still, Im stunned, stunned i tell you FOX disagrees? No way. FOX disagrees with anything and everything Biden does, says or even thought about. This is the place that has been pushing Ivermectin isnt it? The place that previously pushed Hydroxy as a covid cure? The place that on air are antivax (literally killing their watchers) while all personalities and staff are all vaccinated or they cannot come to work. That FOX?
Is there another less bias source?
I dont know too much about it but i read several ways its paid for...like...Increasing tax on earners over $400K.... Taxing wealth because the richest dont make their $$ on salary, I think Amazons owner Bezos salary is $82K/year. They want to tax this type of wealth not salary.
more...But the sticking point plan is likely to be the question of who pays for it all. That’s because the plan also calls for significant tax rises. The main proposal is to raise corporation tax from the current level of 21% to 28%. This would raise $730bn over ten years, reckons the Tax Policy Center, a US think tank. The tax paid by foreign companies would rise to 21%, which could add another $440bn to the coffers over the same period. Biden, meanwhile, believes the proposal will generate $2trn over a 15-year period.
This increase would still leave corporate taxes well below the 35% level that Biden’s predecessor, Donald Trump, originally cut taxes from in 2017.
2 things. people at FOX have and do tell people to get vaccinated. They also report on effective treatments and are against mandates.

You have just explained that changing the corporate rates will bring in 730 billion over 10 years, but they are proposing 5 trillion a year in new spending.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
2 things. people at FOX have and do tell people to get vaccinated. They also report on effective treatments and are against mandates.

You have just explained that changing the corporate rates will bring in 730 billion over 10 years, but they are proposing 5 trillion a year in new spending.
Last time i remind you kindly, Horse paste and hydroxy are not effective treatments unless you have worms or malaria. I listened to hannity yesterday, Never once said to get vaccinated, Said he is not a doctor, doesnt give medical advice while interviewing anti vax pseudoscience "doctors". Its clear what they are doing isnt it. If Hannity wasnt vaccinated, they would not let him work (they mandated it before Biden did), same with all the rest of the FOX clowns, all vaccinated while they question the science on air.
I posted a few of the ways Dems plan on paying for their plan, just a few. Corporate tax rates is one. Raising taxes on earners over $400K is another. They also plan to re-negotiate the cost of prescription drugs to get $ there. So they def have some plans on how to pay for it. How did trump pay for the extra trillion he spent on the military while reducing tax income from the rich and corporations? Seemed he just added several trillion to the debt and you didnt care then. Never heard a peep from you even tho you paid for it and got near no benefit.
Are you sure the plan calls on spending $5trillion per year? or are you making that up too? FYI, thats the topline number congress uses and I already explain it wont "cost" that much because they have plans on how to pay for it. Its a 10 year figure.

Combined, these two policy programs would cost, in gross terms, $4.4 trillion over the next decade. These costs include direct spending, some revenue losses, and tax expenditures. The Biden Administration has also proposed more than $3.5 trillion in offsetting tax increases, for a net deficit effect of these major policy proposals of about $800 billion over 10 years. Based on these estimates, the tax increases could offset an equal amount in spending/revenue losses of more than $3.5 trillion, which accords with the reported “top-line” figure of this recent deal. Key members of the slim Democratic congressional majority, however, have already objected to the scope and scale of some of these policies, suggesting that the gross cost figure of $3.5 trillion is very much the upper limit of possible budget outcomes under this policy.

https://www.americanactionforum.org/...pending%20bill.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Last time i remind you kindly, Horse paste and hydroxy are not effective treatments unless you have worms or malaria. I listened to hannity yesterday, Never once said to get vaccinated, Said he is not a doctor, doesnt give medical advice while interviewing anti vax pseudoscience "doctors". Its clear what they are doing isnt it. If Hannity wasnt vaccinated, they would not let him work (they mandated it before Biden did), same with all the rest of the FOX clowns, all vaccinated while they question the science on air.
I posted a few of the ways Dems plan on paying for their plan, just a few. Corporate tax rates is one. Raising taxes on earners over $400K is another. They also plan to re-negotiate the cost of prescription drugs to get $ there. So they def have some plans on how to pay for it. How did trump pay for the extra trillion he spent on the military while reducing tax income from the rich and corporations? Seemed he just added several trillion to the debt and you didnt care then. Never heard a peep from you even tho you paid for it and got near no benefit.
Are you sure the plan calls on spending $5trillion per year? or are you making that up too? FYI, thats the topline number congress uses and I already explain it wont "cost" that much because they have plans on how to pay for it. Its a 10 year figure.

Combined, these two policy programs would cost, in gross terms, $4.4 trillion over the next decade. These costs include direct spending, some revenue losses, and tax expenditures. The Biden Administration has also proposed more than $3.5 trillion in offsetting tax increases, for a net deficit effect of these major policy proposals of about $800 billion over 10 years. Based on these estimates, the tax increases could offset an equal amount in spending/revenue losses of more than $3.5 trillion, which accords with the reported “top-line” figure of this recent deal. Key members of the slim Democratic congressional majority, however, have already objected to the scope and scale of some of these policies, suggesting that the gross cost figure of $3.5 trillion is very much the upper limit of possible budget outcomes under this policy.

https://www.americanactionforum.org/...pending%20bill.
And, where would someone come up with an additional 3.5 trillion in taxes? The rich already pay for the most income taxes. The wealthy will just move their wealth off shore as will corporations like they have before. That as you pointed out is where they plan on getting a portion of their taxes to begin with. The rest is going to come from the consumer. That is going to kill the middle class which is really the plan of the democrats to begin with.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
And, where would someone come up with an additional 3.5 trillion in taxes? The rich already pay for the most income taxes. The wealthy will just move their wealth off shore as will corporations like they have before. That as you pointed out is where they plan on getting a portion of their taxes to begin with. The rest is going to come from the consumer. That is going to kill the middle class which is really the plan of the democrats to begin with.
Are you reading the posts? One of the wealthiest men in the world, Jeff Bezos has an annual salary of about $84,000. You think it makes sense for him to pay tax on $84K? or his $195 Billion wealth? Enquiring minds want to know. You think he is the only one? I fully support taxing off shore tax cheats. The problem for the middle class is not high taxes, its diminishing income and wealth.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-28-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
So you think you should be taxed on owning investments before you cash them out?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you reading the posts? One of the wealthiest men in the world, Jeff Bezos has an annual salary of about $84,000. You think it makes sense for him to pay tax on $84K? or his $195 Billion wealth? Enquiring minds want to know. You think he is the only one? I fully support taxing off shore tax cheats. The problem for the middle class is not high taxes, its diminishing income and wealth.
The middle class probably has more wealth than anytime in history. It is income for the middle class, but then it is taxes and the government in their pocket at every turn.

You democrats keep conflating wealth and income and they are 2 different topics. Bezos does not get taxed on just $84k. Wealth is pretty much just a potential. It is not income. If Bezos trades in any wealth to become income then he gets taxed as income. If he buys property, then he has to pay taxes on that and pay the income taxes on it. I don't have an issue with that. His "wealth" is not keeping the middle class from obtaining any.

With that said, if you want to make it illegal for corporations to hide income or pay outs in the form of stock plans to people like Bezos, I am for that. Turns out giving stock options is more of a liberal west coast democrat ran corporation thing where they in turn gained and hid enormous amounts of wealth from the very corporations they run. I am all for going after that little ponzi scheme. They can compensate the people with stocks, but it should be included in their taxes if it already is not.

I also have a problem with these hedge funds buying up residential housing. Should not be allowed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you think you should be taxed on owning investments before you cash them out?
I didnt say that. Do you think Bezos is living on or collecting more than $84K/year? I do.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Then we agree.
"With that said, if you want to make it illegal for corporations to hide income or pay outs in the form of stock plans to people like Bezos, I am for that. Turns out giving stock options is more of a liberal west coast democrat ran corporation thing where they in turn gained and hid enormous amounts of wealth from the very corporations they run. I am all for going after that little ponzi scheme. They can compensate the people with stocks, but it should be included in their taxes if it already is not.

I also have a problem with these hedge funds buying up residential housing. Should not be allowed."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-29-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
If those investments are stock options offered as an alternate means of compensation, then yeah it makes sense to tax their value starting at the point they are awarded and amortized over the vesting period.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-29-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
some corporations have just 1 or only a few people in them. There needs to be a distinction from those vs. the giants
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-29-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If those investments are stock options offered as an alternate means of compensation, then yeah it makes sense to tax their value starting at the point they are awarded and amortized over the vesting period.
Actually this makes no sense. You would have to tax the value of the stock above the option price at the time you are vested. The point being to recover the options value as earned compensation. The basis when you sold the stock would be the value at the time you vested because you were taxed at the difference between the option price and actual value.

This is the opposite of the reason we tax long term capital gains lower to get people to hold onto stock. But the fact that you aren't actually purchasing it but receiving value, is the reason for taxing differently.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-29-2021, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
How they are taxed depends on if they are ISO or NSO, but they are taxed when the gain is realized.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-30-2021, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
How they are taxed depends on if they are ISO or NSO, but they are taxed when the gain is realized.
Thx. Didn't know there were two types. Went and looked them up. Interesting read.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Prez Biden decides not to block documents on Jan 6 insurrection. Maybe because of what already has been released by the Senate.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ppMgQdIxqzlJSg

From the Senate, Preliminary report, they havnt even dug into the details or interviewed those close to the grifter. Georgia AG must be interested in these bombshells. Correction, the new AG after Pak resigned because he wouldnt say the election was a fraud for the grifter.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...rt%20FINAL.pdf
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-13-2021, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Prez Biden decides not to block documents on Jan 6 insurrection. Maybe because of what already has been released by the Senate.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ppMgQdIxqzlJSg

From the Senate, Preliminary report, they havnt even dug into the details or interviewed those close to the grifter. Georgia AG must be interested in these bombshells. Correction, the new AG after Pak resigned because he wouldnt say the election was a fraud for the grifter.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...rt%20FINAL.pdf
Speaking of grifting. Johnathan Turley is calling for a special council appointment to investigate the bidens. Beyond all the other stuff going on, it turns out that hunter, joe and the rest have a shared bank account where they have been accepting money from china and russian interests.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-13-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Why couldn't they have found that before the election and the burning of the US ecomomy?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-13-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of grifting. Johnathan Turley is calling for a special council appointment to investigate the bidens. Beyond all the other stuff going on, it turns out that hunter, joe and the rest have a shared bank account where they have been accepting money from china and russian interests.
What position does Turley hold? Im not sure he qualifies to call for a special council. Does he? You sure they have been banking funds from China and Russia or more opinion?

Seems 100% legit, "fake president" and all.

https://usbacklash.org/fake-presiden...drugs-hookers/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-13-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why couldn't they have found that before the election and the burning of the US ecomomy?
They already found most of it. The media and the democrat party suppressed it. They kicked people off social media platforms for talking about it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-13-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What position does Turley hold? Im not sure he qualifies to call for a special council. Does he? You sure they have been banking funds from China and Russia or more opinion?

Seems 100% legit, "fake president" and all.

https://usbacklash.org/fake-presiden...drugs-hookers/
Again you are too easy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FBI-probe.html

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI's probe into Hunter's finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge

Emails from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other's bills
The president have may have inadvertently funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge
Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes
The claim raises serious questions about whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute
Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs
A former federal prosecutor tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe
The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2021, 4:35 PM Reply   
Trump simply just doesn't want to win!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-urg...214714254.html
He says republicans will not be voting in the 22' and 24' elections
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-14-2021, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump simply just doesn't want to win!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-urg...214714254.html
He says republicans will not be voting in the 22' and 24' elections
If you truly believe the lies he is selling, why would you go vote? He has done some major, longterm damage to the Republican party.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-14-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Trump's lies were far better for the country than the entire democratic party's incompetence.

Biden etal have trashed things far beyond any quick fix

anyone who doesn't see this, is truly delusional or just not wanting to pay attention
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-14-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Trump's lies were far better for the country than the entire democratic party's incompetence.

Biden etal have trashed things far beyond any quick fix

anyone who doesn't see this, is truly delusional or just not wanting to pay attention
One is a threat to the economy and one is a threat to democracy. Arguing over who is less ****ty is stupid. They are both ****ty in different ways.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again you are too easy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FBI-probe.html

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI's probe into Hunter's finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge

Emails from Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop, obtained by DailyMail.com, reveal Joe and Hunter shared bank accounts and paid each other's bills
The president have may have inadvertently funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge
Emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes
The claim raises serious questions about whether funds from the joint accounts were used for Hunter's May 2018 week-long bender with a prostitute
Last December, Hunter admitted in a public statement that he was under federal investigation over his tax affairs
A former federal prosecutor tells DailyMail.com that if money was flowing between Hunter and his father, that could make Joe a target of the probe
The FBI and IRS probe is reportedly also looking into Hunter's foreign business relationships and the potential for money laundering charges
Is it illegal to have a shared bank account? And they paid bills out of it? Wow, damning.

Great source, Daily Mail has also been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[17][18][19][20] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[21][22][23][24] In February 2017, the Daily Mail became the first source to be deprecated as an "unreliable source" for use as a reference on the English Wikipedia.[25]
But im sure its 100% true. They shared a bank account.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-14-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is it illegal to have a shared bank account? And they paid bills out of it? Wow, damning.

Great source, Daily Mail has also been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[17][18][19][20] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[21][22][23][24] In February 2017, the Daily Mail became the first source to be deprecated as an "unreliable source" for use as a reference on the English Wikipedia.[25]
But im sure its 100% true. They shared a bank account.
More than one source. It is on yahoo and many others. It is illegal if they are money laundering out of it and accepting pay to play money from foreign governments. This is how they tried to set Trump up. They knew how to do it, because they ARE doing it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-14-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
Do they have any evidence of money laundering? Any pay to play evidence? anything other than a shared account they payed bills out of?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-19-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
One is a threat to the economy and one is a threat to democracy. Arguing over who is less ****ty is stupid. They are both ****ty in different ways.
Importing millions of illegals to the country is not a threat to our democracy? Signing treaties that tie our hands for internal legislation by tying it to international bodies is not a threat to our democracy? Sending out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone is not a threat to our democracy?

Trying to figure this out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-19-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Importing millions of illegals to the country is not a threat to our democracy? Signing treaties that tie our hands for internal legislation by tying it to international bodies is not a threat to our democracy? Sending out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone is not a threat to our democracy?

Trying to figure this out.
Seems more like throwing the same regurgitated crap against the wall hoping it will stick ....this time.
Who is importing millions of illegals? Biden has same "Remain in Mexico" plan that trump was using. The only diff, a different prez.
Illegals arnt showing up armed at the border or trying to over throw elections, they arnt a threat to democracy . The US, esp California has a major low wage labor problem, not enough workers. Know anyone who will wash dishes, dig ditches or work for minimum wage?
No, signing treaties w/ other countries is not a threat to democracy, it builds it up across the globe.
Ballots were sent out to everyone during a pandemic, w/o that millions would not have voted. It was smart to do, it was litigated and proved to be a legit decision. There were more double checking of vote, ballots, election security, audits, over 80 court cases..... after the 2020 than ANY election in history. ALL , and i mean ALL results said the same. It was a fair election, no fraud. The audits mostly showed Biden winning by more than right after the election.
You even suggesting anything other than that makes you one of those pushers of The Big Lie.
If im wrong, where's the fraud? Do you think everyone is as stupid as the cult believers of the anti democratic trump lie?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-20-2021, 5:11 AM Reply   
"The only diff, a different prez"

Thats because they know he is weak and won't enforce anything. If you don't think there is a serious problem at our border you have your head in the sand. I really don't understand how anyone can defend this moron.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I really don't understand how anyone can defend this moron.
Biden is easily defensible. All you have to do is remember that the only alternative was Trump. If you think Biden is suffering from dementia, just remember Trump still thinks he won the election.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-20-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
I am no fan of Trump but we were better off a year ago than we are today.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-20-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's not what the stock market says. If you are talking about inflation, I doubt that would be any different whether Trump or Biden was in office.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-20-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
$4.90 for diesel now. kalifornia requirements killing the trucking industry. real problem when most of our imports come through 2 kalifornia ports.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-20-2021, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's not what the stock market says. If you are talking about inflation, I doubt that would be any different whether Trump or Biden was in office.
Stock market is not an indicator of American worker health.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-20-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stock market is not an indicator of American worker health.
Of course its not, the richest 10% own 90% of all stocks, the rest of us are just pawns. But dont tell that to trump, was his measuring stick as i recall. Wealth distribution is a bigger issue than distribution of goods, thats a temp problem from covid shutdowns allover the world. You proposing building a new port for a temp problem? Seems extreme.
Gas/diesel is high because OPEC is keeping supplies short and high demand in Europe. If we reduce our need for foreign oil with E vehicles its a win/win. We need to continue to ween off the oil teet. Its bad for environment in cars and bad when it spills like it did a couple weeks ago in the Pacific.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-20-2021, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course its not, the richest 10% own 90% of all stocks, the rest of us are just pawns. But dont tell that to trump, was his measuring stick as i recall. Wealth distribution is a bigger issue than distribution of goods, thats a temp problem from covid shutdowns allover the world. You proposing building a new port for a temp problem? Seems extreme.
Gas/diesel is high because OPEC is keeping supplies short and high demand in Europe. If we reduce our need for foreign oil with E vehicles its a win/win. We need to continue to ween off the oil teet. Its bad for environment in cars and bad when it spills like it did a couple weeks ago in the Pacific.
Just because 10% own things does not mean there isn't enough for the rest. Everyone in the US is pretty much the top 1% in the world in wealth. top 10% for sure.

Distribution of goods is not a problem if you account that their are over a dozen cargo ships waiting off LA alone waiting to be unloaded. The goods are here and waiting. It is restrictions on truckers and covid mandates that are the issue. I am saying pop kalifornia in the eye for their communist policies and get things moving.

Gas an oil are high because of bidens policies. period. We had a booming economy all around world during Trump which means greater demand and we did not have a single issue with gas prices.

The electric grid can not handle full amount of electric cars. Second, electric grid runs off natural gas and coal. Your party is at war with both of those forms of fuel. You will not get cheaper turning to electric vehicles. The problem is going to get worse. We don't know how electric vehicles are going to respond under heavy load like trucking. Kalifornia has banned old trucks from entering the state. They are outlawing trucks in the next decade. They are pushing out independent truckers and keeping bigger outfits from investing in their fleets.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-21-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just because 10% own things does not mean there isn't enough for the rest. Everyone in the US is pretty much the top 1% in the world in wealth. top 10% for sure.

Distribution of goods is not a problem if you account that their are over a dozen cargo ships waiting off LA alone waiting to be unloaded. The goods are here and waiting. It is restrictions on truckers and covid mandates that are the issue. I am saying pop kalifornia in the eye for their communist policies and get things moving.

Gas an oil are high because of bidens policies. period. We had a booming economy all around world during Trump which means greater demand and we did not have a single issue with gas prices.

The electric grid can not handle full amount of electric cars. Second, electric grid runs off natural gas and coal. Your party is at war with both of those forms of fuel. You will not get cheaper turning to electric vehicles. The problem is going to get worse. We don't know how electric vehicles are going to respond under heavy load like trucking. Kalifornia has banned old trucks from entering the state. They are outlawing trucks in the next decade. They are pushing out independent truckers and keeping bigger outfits from investing in their fleets.
I disagree, OPEC is controlling gas prices, 80 a barrel, fact over opinion.
Clearly you dont understand the income inequality if you think 10% owning 90% of all stock is a working system. They sure have you trained well to argue against your own best interests. They dont let you participate in the wealth, and you thank them. Weird, cult-like.

Distribution is F'ed up because most countries shut down then got going again, thats why 20-30 ships are anchored offshore. They didnt come in during Covid then came in by the dozens over straining a super un-efficient system of the longshoreman.
Do you not understand communism? Its a system where the Gov owns all, nothing like what we have in the US. Why do you keep saying false things?
One main point of Bidens build back better is to create that grid to support more E vehicles, as we both know there has never been an electric spill like all the oil spills, 2-3 in the last month. Better for the environment, sustainable, clean. Thought energy independence was a good thing, it was 2 years ago. When you have a house with panels you eliminate 90% of the middleman with hand out for your $. Virtually free fill-ups in your driveway instead of $100 at the pump every 2 weeks. You dont see that as a benefit? The less we depend on oil and coal for power the better for all. They already have electric trucks for transport, they will only get better, just like computers, phones, TV's...better and cheaper. You say CA is outlawing old trucks, pushing out independents, I see it as cleaning up the environment. See the good not just the negative, we pushed out blacksmiths, the TV repair guy, and dozens of other trades, jobs...called progress ... because new, better paying jobs come into play.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-21-2021, 10:38 AM Reply   
Voter Fraud is Real!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lt-...170656112.html

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick paid out his first voter fraud bounty to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who caught a Republican voting illegally
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-22-2021, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Of course its not, the richest 10% own 90% of all stocks, the rest of us are just pawns. But dont tell that to trump, was his measuring stick as i recall. Wealth distribution is a bigger issue than distribution of goods, thats a temp problem from covid shutdowns allover the world.
So, the richest 10% of Americans own 90% of all stocks? You do know that Foreigners own at least one third of American stocks? You know, America first! Didn't Trump brag anytime the stocks went up? I bet he didn't know this fact that out of all this profit 40% was going over seas! America first? HaHaHa, how about Rich people first? On top of that, if your a foreigner, you don't pay taxes to America for capitol gains, I guess if I was a rich American, I would establish a residence in a foreign country with low(No) taxes so I didn't have to pay capitol gains tax!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-22-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, the richest 10% of Americans own 90% of all stocks? You do know that Foreigners own at least one third of American stocks? You know, America first! Didn't Trump brag anytime the stocks went up? I bet he didn't know this fact that out of all this profit 40% was going over seas! America first? HaHaHa, how about Rich people first? On top of that, if your a foreigner, you don't pay taxes to America for capitol gains, I guess if I was a rich American, I would establish a residence in a foreign country with low(No) taxes so I didn't have to pay capitol gains tax!
And there you unwittingly proved the point. Make it expensive enough and they simply will move out of the country. That is why your democrat wet dreams fail.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-22-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, the stock market is an international fund. Much of it is based on US consumerism though. Destroy the American consumer and watch the stocks tank. Stocks tank and so do all the retirement plans that the average American worker are vested in either on their own or through the unions.

As for profits. The rich will simply move to the lowest tax country and then the US will get none. That is why there was over a trillion dollars out of the US during Obama and much of that was starting to re patriot itself during Trump. Trump had business friendly policies that made it worth moving money into the US thus we could tax it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-22-2021, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I disagree, OPEC is controlling gas prices, 80 a barrel, fact over opinion.
Clearly you dont understand the income inequality if you think 10% owning 90% of all stock is a working system. They sure have you trained well to argue against your own best interests. They dont let you participate in the wealth, and you thank them. Weird, cult-like.

Distribution is F'ed up because most countries shut down then got going again, thats why 20-30 ships are anchored offshore. They didnt come in during Covid then came in by the dozens over straining a super un-efficient system of the longshoreman.
Do you not understand communism? Its a system where the Gov owns all, nothing like what we have in the US. Why do you keep saying false things?
One main point of Bidens build back better is to create that grid to support more E vehicles, as we both know there has never been an electric spill like all the oil spills, 2-3 in the last month. Better for the environment, sustainable, clean. Thought energy independence was a good thing, it was 2 years ago. When you have a house with panels you eliminate 90% of the middleman with hand out for your $. Virtually free fill-ups in your driveway instead of $100 at the pump every 2 weeks. You dont see that as a benefit? The less we depend on oil and coal for power the better for all. They already have electric trucks for transport, they will only get better, just like computers, phones, TV's...better and cheaper. You say CA is outlawing old trucks, pushing out independents, I see it as cleaning up the environment. See the good not just the negative, we pushed out blacksmiths, the TV repair guy, and dozens of other trades, jobs...called progress ... because new, better paying jobs come into play.
OPEC is controlling prices because the US is no longer committed to being energy independent. We can not influence the price like we were. Typically more expensive oil makes it more economic for us to get our own.

Funny. You are not a top 1% guy but you are a slum lord who does not have to work for a living. Many Americans work jobs and retire. Basically all Americans are top 1% in the world in wealth. I don't think you understand the things you are saying. Any person can invest in the stock market. Considering our society is based on 401k's and not traditional pensions, pretty much every American worker is benefiting from the wealth begin created.

Production was not F-ed up before. I could buy about anything I wanted when I wanted all during COVID shutdowns.

I understand communism perfectly. Just because we have not implemented everything does not mean communists are not pushing for these things. You really should read what the communists think about open borders and the ability from workers around the world to unit outside of borders.

As far as panels on your house. You don't eliminate anyone. You still have the people you had before plus a new payee, city officials doing inspection on your house and so on. You only add to the people on your back. Then you add another layer of people you can not sell to because they have to take over leases on your panels. If you are working, you are not at home charging your car. You are on the road. During the winter most people are gone from dawn to dusk.

The grid can not handle the extra demand. With mandates like kali is doing, no on is going to invest in gas stations and fuel infrastructure so that stuff is going to get more dangerous and very expensive. The electric stuff will not be up to par anytime soon. You are going to see a generation of extreme shortages and extreme prices.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-22-2021, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
And there you unwittingly proved the point. Make it expensive enough and they simply will move out of the country. That is why your democrat wet dreams fail.
I have always said that the rich should be taxed just as much as any other country would tax them and if you tax corporations some of the tax on would be directed back towards the common people of the country. I have voted republican as much as I have voted democratic, but there is No Way I am going to vote for that piece of chit trump!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-26-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Starting to get much more clear why the republicans did everything they could to stop the 1/6 congressional investigation. They were organizing it.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/go...w-report-shows
original reporting.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...house-1245289/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-27-2021, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Starting to get much more clear why the republicans did everything they could to stop the 1/6 congressional investigation. They were organizing it.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/go...w-report-shows
original reporting.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...house-1245289/
Yet another article with a lot of words that says nothing,...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-27-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have always said that the rich should be taxed just as much as any other country would tax them and if you tax corporations some of the tax on would be directed back towards the common people of the country. I have voted republican as much as I have voted democratic, but there is No Way I am going to vote for that piece of chit trump!
Well, now you have that piece of chit biden who is 100 times worse.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-27-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yet another article with a lot of words that says nothing,...
Thats what people who cant read and or cant comprehend what they read say. The article said that several of the insurrectionists are turning on those who helped plan. Those planners are in congress. We cant have anti democracy, conspiracy theory nut jobs serving in congress. Anti democracy=Anti American. They keep talking about voter fraud, they just cant point any actual non republican made voter fraud. A lot like delta.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-27-2021, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, now you have that piece of chit biden who is 100 times worse.
you have it backward. Trump reduced taxes for the rich, his biggest "win". Biden is trying to raise taxes on them. Those taxes from the rich will help 1000's who dont have the ability to make $36Billion in 24 hours...like Musk. Much like Bezos, What did Musk do thats worth that much? He made it because places like California gave him billions to start his company and financed it, Then TX gives him more to move there. and the snowball grows...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-27-2021, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
you have it backward. Trump reduced taxes for the rich, his biggest "win". Biden is trying to raise taxes on them. Those taxes from the rich will help 1000's who dont have the ability to make $36Billion in 24 hours...like Musk. Much like Bezos, What did Musk do thats worth that much? He made it because places like California gave him billions to start his company and financed it, Then TX gives him more to move there. and the snowball grows...
For starters, most people got a tax cut. When you pay 90% of all taxes, you are bound to get a tax cut when they cut taxes. The poorest 47% pay little to no taxes, thus they are not going to get a cut of something they do not pay.

You may want to look again. Biden's budget leave the Trump era tax cuts.

You really think they are going to get money out of billionaires? You are a fool. You guys routinely conflate wealth with income. Unless they are going to sink everyones retirement including the middle class and tax potential wealth, then they are not going to do anything.