Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       07-12-2015, 10:43 PM Reply   
Anyone ride Slingshot boards and also have ridden the 2015 Ronix William? I'd like to find a board with similar characteristics. Continuous rocker, a decent amount of flex, and super lightweight.

I'd like to try out a Slingshot but no local shops have them that I can check out.

Any feedback would be helpful!
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       07-13-2015, 7:25 AM Reply   
The Response is pretty much the go-to continuous rocker boat board from Slingshot.
Old     (LHMWakeshop)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-13-2015, 1:50 PM Reply   
We carry slingshot and ronix in our store and am required to demo each board so we can get to know our products. Like said above the Response is a relatively close board to the William.

With the William as you know you have the aggressive continuous rocker. The Response is gonna have that same aggressive rocker if not more than the William. The response you'll find to be a medium to stiffer flex board, William itself is relatively stiff with the intelligent core. So if your looking for the board like the William but with flex the response would be a great choice.

http://lhmwakeshop.com/2015-slingsho...onse-wakeboard

If your looking for the closest thing to the William but flexier, take a look at the Bill board from ronix as well.
http://lhmwakeshop.com/2015-ronix-bill-atr-s-wakeboard

Let us know if you have any questions!

Will

Last edited by LHMWakeshop; 07-13-2015 at 1:51 PM. Reason: grammar
Old     (PureWakesurfing1)      Join Date: Sep 2012       07-14-2015, 9:05 AM Reply   
Thanks Will!
Old     (jps120)      Join Date: Oct 2012       07-14-2015, 9:54 AM Reply   
i have been looking around for a new board also and have thought about trying the response but i was worried about how forgiving it is with the edges on pretty much all slingshot boards. they are so thin i feel like it would be way to easy to catch bad edges. also is there any major difference between the 13 response and the 15 response. i have found a pretty good deal on a 13