Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 5:46 AM Reply   
I hope he runs in the next Presidential election. He will get all 3 of my votes!!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-09-2021, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I hope he runs in the next Presidential election. He will get all 3 of my votes!!
He comes off as a stunt politician. He just says stuff and hammers down orders designed to get him on the national level news. He appears committed to smash his career against the Delta Variant rocks long before 2024. When will politicians learn that this virus won't budge, you can't speech it into submission, it is not playing chicken. All of the posturing has payed off for no one so far.

He will do well in some states, but will not do well in the ones he needs to flip. Run a midwest/moderate republican and I think Biden or Harris will easily fall. Run a Cruz, Desantis or Trump and people will show up in droves just to vote against them.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
He comes off as a stunt politician.
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Yeah, he shoulda forced 15,000 seniors with COVID into the rest homes like randy Andy. That woulda really shown some leadership skills, douche.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
And the rest of the country is doing just as well as kalifnornia and the lock downs.

It is easy why kali has higher realestate prices. Won't let people build near the coasts anymore where the weather is not 105 in the shade in summer. Invite 20 million new foreign born people into the state over a 20 year period and make them all fight for the same houses that have been there for 40 years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
He comes off as a stunt politician. He just says stuff and hammers down orders designed to get him on the national level news. He appears committed to smash his career against the Delta Variant rocks long before 2024. When will politicians learn that this virus won't budge, you can't speech it into submission, it is not playing chicken. All of the posturing has payed off for no one so far.

He will do well in some states, but will not do well in the ones he needs to flip. Run a midwest/moderate republican and I think Biden or Harris will easily fall. Run a Cruz, Desantis or Trump and people will show up in droves just to vote against them.
Spoken like a true democrat. Careful trying to hide those spots, leopard.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-09-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Spoken like a true democrat. Careful trying to hide those spots, leopard.
As I just laid out a winning strategy for Republicans. Hell, lets put forth a candidate that tickles your right-wing fancy. He'll get destroyed in the general.

If the last two elections have taught us anything, a candidate doesn't have to be likable, just less hated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
As I just laid out a winning strategy for Republicans. Hell, lets put forth a candidate that tickles your right-wing fancy. He'll get destroyed in the general.

If the last two elections have taught us anything, a candidate doesn't have to be likable, just less hated.
All you laid out is another milquetoast R and conveniently left out names. I’ve been saying for a year now that my vote is for DeSantis. To me, he’s a house-trained version of Trump without the claws and narcissism. Pretty much the same agendas. Just a much more likable person.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

I think you nailed it. He will kill his career because a bad bet. Not against a political candidate or a single policy decision, he chose covid, an invisible virus. If Florida were a country, the US might ban travel based on covid stats. Brilliant. FYI, it gets worse before it gets better.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ron-d...b06253fa50f70a

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

“It’s so high in Florida that I think if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”

Despite the soaring risk, GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking no precautions. In fact, DeSantis signed an executive order banning vaccination and mask mandates, including in public schools. He said he wants to allow freedom of choice for parents and likes seeing the unmasked faces of smiling children.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you nailed it. He will kill his career because a bad bet. Not against a political candidate or a single policy decision, he chose covid, an invisible virus. If Florida were a country, the US might ban travel based on covid stats. Brilliant. FYI, it gets worse before it gets better.

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

“It’s so high in Florida that I think if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”

Despite the soaring risk, GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking no precautions. In fact, DeSantis signed an executive order banning vaccination and mask mandates, including in public schools. He said he wants to allow freedom of choice for parents and likes seeing the unmasked faces of smiling children.
Turns out the CDC has screwed up their florida reporting. Wonder how that happens? hmmmm?

Did you miss Faucci admitting that masks can destroy early childhood development. Kids need facial expressions for development.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:

Now it’s viral load instead of deaths. Now we are focused on that because deaths can no longer be exploited. Always moving the goalposts to create hysteria. Viral load means noting without deaths. Florida’s numbers and their handling of the original outbreak already proved itself successful on the main stage when the complete data was released. Viral load is pointless. Everyone that gets the jab gets a viral load , It’s stupid to even use that as main topic of discussion. This virus is contracted masked or maskless , vaccinated or unvaccinated , . Florida was the staple of how to handle covid and the stats don’t lie. That was beaten to death already in the two other threads you can’t seem to ever find a response to, be sure there are no numbers to contradict. Florida was in the top tier of high risk populations , and their death toll in that range was much less than the median. Their economy is booming while others are bleeding worse than gunshot victims in Chiraq looking for government handouts to get them by.

While I believe at the moment with some of his newest policies he’s essentially teetering in the verge of becoming what he’s fighting Biden and company about with regards to control and mandates, but he’s at a rock and hard place to fight those Biden mandates and these policies he’s putting forward are the only way to curb that.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 7:25 AM Reply   
biden and harris will easily fall no matter who runs
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
biden and harris will easily fall no matter who runs
I'd bet even money that Biden won't run again due to age and health.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'd bet even money that Biden won't run again due to age and health.
No kidding. And Harris is lower in the polls than she was when she was the first one to have to bail out of the primaries. She has yet to make herself appear even remotely likable even to her own side.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
no mask and vaccine mandates as it should be.

Big government needs to butt out.

a hamster will win against the dems if their border (lack of) policies continue.

Talk about a covid nightmare.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2021, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:

a hamster will win against the dems if their border (lack of) policies continue.

Amen to all of that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Amen to all of that.
Id call it more of a "Hail Mary" play than an Amen....
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florid...gin-of-victory
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

What do you mean? It is unvaccinated republicans causing all this. Just ask the democrats. covid does not exist in the million plus future democrat voters who crossed the border and sophisticated democrats do not spread covid. Need to get the talking points straight just in case you want to put them on facebook or twitter.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What do you mean? It is unvaccinated republicans causing all this. Just ask the democrats. covid does not exist in the million plus future democrat voters who crossed the border and sophisticated democrats do not spread covid. Need to get the talking points straight just in case you want to put them on facebook or twitter.

FOX parrot wanna cracker?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ts-juans-fault
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2021, 6:28 AM Reply   
https://www.vox.com/22587443/covid-1...lta-cases-rate

I thought this was an interesting article. Sure there is a political split on vaccines, but it is more complex than that. Race and urban vs rural play strong role too.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-13-2021, 7:06 AM Reply   
Yeah, the anti vax split is more than just the political split. We need need more people like this pastor to get minorities and others vaxed:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...-jacksonville/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
I know it’s more than a cold.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:27 PM Reply   
Even my own primary care doctor today had to admit that vaccinated people are spreaders.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even my own primary care doctor today had to admit that vaccinated people are spreaders.
Well, he isnt admitting anything that hasnt already been discussed. We all know vaccinated people can also spread the virus. Its just not as likely due to the fact they are vaccinated with a vaccine that works over 90% of the time. Plus its less lethal. Plus, the vaccinated have better mask wearing history, thats why masks are required, because all are spreaders. Do the math junior. What will help the virus more...unvaccinated, with no masks or...Vaccinated and wearing masks? Thats what i thought. Do you want kids in school? Do the right thing. You want to get back to life as normal, do the right thing. You want to get back to normal supply chains and normal prices, do the right thing. If not, stop complaining about everything your decisions are causing.
Do you want to know what the vaccinated also are? not dead. Not in hospitals wishing they had taken that free shot.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, he isnt admitting anything that hasnt already been discussed. We all know vaccinated people can also spread the virus. Its just not as likely due to the fact they are vaccinated with a vaccine that works over 90% of the time. Plus its less lethal. Plus, the vaccinated have better mask wearing history, thats why masks are required, because all are spreaders. Do the math junior. What will help the virus more...unvaccinated, with no masks or...Vaccinated and wearing masks? Thats what i thought. Do you want kids in school? Do the right thing. You want to get back to life as normal, do the right thing. You want to get back to normal supply chains and normal prices, do the right thing. If not, stop complaining about everything your decisions are causing.
Do you want to know what the vaccinated also are? not dead. Not in hospitals wishing they had taken that free shot.
Once again your feelings don’t line up with the science. After a year of school lockdowns
And mask mandates it was proven that the private schools that remained open were not super spreaders and an overwhelming majority or the positive cases were caught outside of school and not transmitted from student tin student in these environments. The only thing keeping kids out of school are the hugely democratic powerhouses of the teacher unions in these major metropolitan areas. They have made the push to stay home not the students families. So once again your argument fails on feelings not science. You’d think once just once you’d actually follow what the CDC puts out in its statistics instead or relying on your garbage media for your template
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Once again your feelings don’t line up with the science. After a year of school lockdowns
And mask mandates it was proven that the private schools that remained open were not super spreaders and an overwhelming majority or the positive cases were caught outside of school and not transmitted from student tin student in these environments. The only thing keeping kids out of school are the hugely democratic powerhouses of the teacher unions in these major metropolitan areas. They have made the push to stay home not the students families. So once again your argument fails on feelings not science. You’d think once just once you’d actually follow what the CDC puts out in its statistics instead or relying on your garbage media for your template
FYI, The CDC is Pro Vaccine, Pro Masking. What dont you understand, You dont get to pick the stuff you like and not the stuff you disagree with. CDC isnt a restaurant where you order a-la-carte.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, The CDC is Pro Vaccine, Pro Masking. What dont you understand, You dont get to pick the stuff you like and not the stuff you disagree with. CDC isnt a restaurant where you order a-la-carte.
Again your trolling and stupidity on full display. The CDC statistics don’t match up with their rhetoric. This is the precise reason you still have a good portion of Americans who are not vaccinated, because the message from the CDC doesn’t even align with their research and data. It’s clear a majority of the rhetoric is based on political theater.

The cdc research has shown less than 3% effectiveness of a mask protecting you. It’s a joke. Keep living in fear darkness and a lack of oxygen. You’re the poster child for epitome of a sheep. By December we will be told 5 masks are the standard.

You forget the CDC has one major focus. It doesn’t take into account the other side, they’re making decisions based on lab environments and absolutes. Far removed from real world applications and long term results. The negative effects of the first year of covid due to their policies far outweigh their success stories.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-17-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
As for Texas, fix the border back to how Trump had it and then you’ll see Covid cases drop. Oh and it was really nice of Biden to leave all the civilians in Afghanistan.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and it was really nice of Biden to leave all the civilians in Afghanistan.
Would you take them in as refugees?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If they helped Americans in a material way when we were there, yes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-18-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait, next week FOX will be all over the new boogieman, all these Immigrants...

https://cdn.crooksandliars.com/2021/...fghan-refugees
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait, next week FOX will be all over the new boogieman, all these Immigrants...

Sorry. Your narrative lies mean zero to me or any other rational person. Face it. Your guy screwed the pooch and continues to do it daily.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Thats funny. The democrats have already put out the talking points to the fake news outlets to push this line of talk. They want to move the point from Biden's total failure on the world stage. Maybe he can get Hunter into the Taliban leadership?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-18-2021, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, you are a RINO
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-19-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it. I would take a few of the direct people who helped, however I am not interested in making a new Afghanistan city in the US.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it. I would take a few of the direct people who helped, however I am not interested in making a new Afghanistan city in the US.
Exactly.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
You see Mark, this is the correct Right-wing response
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
You see Mark, this is the correct Right-wing response
I agree. As usual, delta did a much better job of articulation. Hats off to him as usual.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-19-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
Quote:
Why would we? We spent life and treasure to get them out from under Taliban rule. They did not want to keep it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused puppy View Post
Exactly.
Lol, classic
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-19-2021, 10:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, classic
Man, you went to a lot of trouble to collect all that to make a non-point. Must be a slow day in the sheep brothels again for you. Maybe some grain or alfalfa pellets will make you more attractive to those sheep. I hear molasses is universally loved by most livestock. Good luck.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is your country going to take them?

How about all those other oil rich arab nations? You know the same ones who keep saying Israel needs to take the palestinians even though their arab "brothers" got 80 percent of the region to settle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Total friggin disaster of a president.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
what do you think the racial makeup of those currently hospitalize, to the % total Are? Take a guess, non vaccinated what? What population? What race? What color? What party? Liberal vs convective? Hmmmmm....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-24-2021, 9:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
what do you think the racial makeup of those currently hospitalize, to the % total Are? Take a guess, non vaccinated what? What population? What race? What color? What party? Liberal vs convective? Hmmmmm....
Here you go
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-26-2021, 2:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here you go
This was a poll you boob, the stats are from the fed, on who is and isn't getting the vaccine. Polls are moot, the actual data is recorded. And as for %, NYC is still struggling to get minorities vax'd and the state is prominently dems

But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.

Maybe we can mandate everyone wear an ankle bracelet that tracks where you go and who you see! Or maybe even better, implant something into your body that records your every move.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-17-2022, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
But no worries, delta does not care if your re vax'd or not, its infecting everyone, its only a matter of time before everyone gets this, then the left will run out of things to mandate. Oh wait, they will def find something new.
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2022, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
In my city, waste water testing indicates that 70% of the population is infected. I think about everyone has finally got it here. I tested positive last week. Symptoms were almost nothing. Stuffiness in the nose. I've been vaccinated and boosted. I wouldn't have even been tested if it wasn't for my daughter having a rapid test. None were available in the store. After getting a positive on it I found an open slot for a PCR test at CVS and confirmed it.
Everyone will get it at some point. Symptoms are minor these days for ANYONE that’s contracts it outside the target high risk pool. It’s amazing we still treating this like some death curse and mandating vaccinations to live life.

I am sure you being an active , generally healthy individual had nothing to do with it and it was all the vaccine. Glad to hear you’re good. A huge reason for the exceptional spike is testing mandates littered across the nation. On average 60 percent of the positives have been asymptomatic according to the latest studies.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-17-2022 at 11:34 AM.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2021, 6:30 AM Reply   
It's ironic that there is a recall effort for Newsom. I think his biggest mistake was the idiotic hypocritical decision to have dinner with a bunch of people at the French Laundry.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-i...090001893.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
It's ironic that there is a recall effort for Newsom. I think his biggest mistake was the idiotic hypocritical decision to have dinner with a bunch of people at the French Laundry.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-i...090001893.html
Then you haven’t seen his policies at work. He’s been the worst governor in our history by a long shot.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-17-2022, 6:17 AM Reply   
Desantis' COVID gamble appears to be paying off (even if it is only in popularity, not practice). He has even started to turn the screws on Trump.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-17-2022, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Desantis' COVID gamble appears to be paying off (even if it is only in popularity, not practice). He has even started to turn the screws on Trump.
I still don’t know if he can put his supper and policies together for a national campaign. Like to see it but I am not sure he would pull the middle unless he can rid the Trump association. It’s mind boggling the hate for that guy based on name alone within no thought of what he accomplished or did.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-18-2022, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I still don’t know if he can put his supper and policies together for a national campaign. Like to see it but I am not sure he would pull the middle unless he can rid the Trump association. It’s mind boggling the hate for that guy based on name alone within no thought of what he accomplished or did.
I think Trump achieved a lot for the right (supreme court) and that is one of the reasons the left hate him so much.

As I have always said, except for 2016, the middle decides elections. And the middle is not sold-out to the right or left. Most are institutionalists. They believe that politics ebbs and flows. You may do better or worse under democrat/republican, but as long as the constitution and the institutions stay strong, everything is going to be all right. Trump advertised as a disruptor and above all that is where he succeeded. The problem is that he attacked the institutions in the process. He will never get the middles' vote. Democrats propped up a 78 year old in the early stages of dementia, didn't even campaign and still won. They will do it again. Why people keep pushing Trump after his epic failure is beyond me. Those from the middle who went for the ride in 2016, did not do it again. They won't do it again in 2024 too. Republicans need to put forth a presidential candidate, not a demagogue. If they do, they will win.