Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (h2oslider)      Join Date: Sep 2016       06-20-2017, 3:41 PM Reply   
My brother, friend Ceb Hudson and I all spent a day at Texas Ski Ranch. This was the end result! Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you guys think!

Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       06-21-2017, 8:17 AM Reply   
Looks fun out there. I took a trip to TX mid may and wish we had time to hit TSR. We squeezed in BSR, Quest ATX and Next Level Ride. Next Level was my favorite overall, but they were all fun. I'll get our to TSR next time.
Old     (h2oslider)      Join Date: Sep 2016       08-30-2017, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by theloungelife View Post
Looks fun out there. I took a trip to TX mid may and wish we had time to hit TSR. We squeezed in BSR, Quest ATX and Next Level Ride. Next Level was my favorite overall, but they were all fun. I'll get our to TSR next time.
Nice man! I've done the opposite tour, TSR, Next Level and Quest but never had time to get out to BSR. One day soon I hope!
Old     (WakesurfMedia)      Join Date: Sep 2017       07-24-2018, 5:41 AM Reply   
So cool and love the WakeWell shirt!! That's our home cable park, we've had passes there for years and always head out there to watch competitions. If y'all are ever back in town and want a surf set just hit us up! We're on Lake Dunlap only about 5-10 minutes away from TSR.
Old     (h2oslider)      Join Date: Sep 2016       07-27-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakesurfMedia View Post
So cool and love the WakeWell shirt!! That's our home cable park, we've had passes there for years and always head out there to watch competitions. If y'all are ever back in town and want a surf set just hit us up! We're on Lake Dunlap only about 5-10 minutes away from TSR.
Very cool! Thanks for the invite! In the process of moving up to Austin from San Antonio but if we make it out that way I'll be sure to let ya know!