Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mdvalant)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-14-2010, 1:14 PM Reply   
I got the old style fly high fat sac, bought a new one a couple years ago (the new, stronger style) but my pump has the old classic blue fittings on the ends. What fittings to I need to get to be able to use my old pump with the new sac?!?! Links, photos, item numbers, etc etc would be great

Thanks in advance for all the help. Much appreciated.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
I switched from the old sacks with the blue waterbed fittings to these new sacks last week and used the quick connect. uses same pumps, just had to add some hose. Pictures of it finished are in this thread.
http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12921

Im assuming you will be using 3/4" hose, so you will need a W742 and a W736 for each pump. so 4 W742 (elbow quick connect that attatches to the hose) and 4 W736 (part that threads into the sack that will connect to the W742)

Here is the thread where I figured out what parts i needed
http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12702
Old     (mdvalant)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-16-2010, 8:38 AM Reply   
Thanks Joey!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
no problem, hope that helped!
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-16-2010, 11:33 AM Reply   
I don't mean to hijack but i have an old Fly high Bag and need the blue fittings. Does anyone know the best place to get them?
I need 2-4 of them.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2010, 11:51 AM Reply   
Im not totally sure if this is just the blue valve, or the grey quick connect bottom...i would call them and ask.
W735
http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/FL_8LsnE

Buywake may not have them in stock, but that would be my best best. that part number.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-16-2010, 12:35 PM Reply   
Thanks joey,

It looks like that is just the adapter all i need is the blue part.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2010, 1:54 PM Reply   
Damn alright, i just looked real quick and thats all I found, didnt see the part on fly highs website either, fatsac.com
but if you call fly high im sure they could set you up.