Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old    jt12            05-26-2008, 8:42 AM Reply   
Just curious to know if anyone knows of some good companies to ship an Infiniti FX 45 from San Jose area to Seattle. I am in Alberta but will fly to Vancouver then rent a vehicle to drive to Seattle to pick up the Infiniti. Going to save about 15-17k on this vehicle so pretty excited to get it home. Thanks.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-26-2008, 10:28 AM Reply   
I've used these people quite a few times with excellent results. I'm not sure if they go to canada or not. I've worked with Pam in the past http://www.aa-automovers.com/
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2008, 9:31 PM Reply   
Hey Josh... let me know when you are going... but lets make road trip to Portland... I am looking at picking up a car in Portland area... I am in BC
Old     (rarasaurus)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-26-2008, 9:49 PM Reply   
I have used Hansens and they were great. They also ship into canada if you dont want to pick up the car yourself. LHF.com
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-26-2008, 10:12 PM Reply   
uship.com
Let companies bid on your move.
I had 1 car and 1 boat shipped with this service. By far the lowest price, and have had great results both times.
Old     (bulletlines)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2008, 7:25 AM Reply   
For sure use Uship http://www.uship.com/?r=354961

I shipped a 22' boat from New Hampshere to central Texas this past winter for $1,500.00 using Uship.

Thanks,

Ken
Old    jt12            05-27-2008, 9:35 PM Reply   
Thanks for the reply, I will check them all out,I just wish we could buy these vehicles for a cheaper price in Canada.