Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Making a phone call is not illegal.

The elector thing is just as I thought. It is a democrat who is trying to go after some people. It is a story from democrats about protecting democrats. Either way, it was not Trump.
Not if your calling Dominos, thats fine. If you call the Sec of State demanding he "find" votes after an election, thats a whole nother ball of illegal wax.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/24/geor...nce-probe.html

No, the "elector thing" is republicans saying they are "duly appointed as official electors", when they are not. Thats election fraud. It was a republican president calling a republican Sec of State. It was a republican president forcing the Georgia state AG, also republican to quit because he wouldnt lie about the election for him. All Rs, no Dems involved. It is the Feds protecting the voting rights of all voters. It wasnt trump?...., it was his very own personal atty, Rudy. Who does Rudy work for?

https://truthout.org/articles/giulia...turn-election/

How are you so badly misinformed? Are you hiding from the truth? Afraid?
Trump Lost.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2022, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I told you before the election that democrats going to the courts to send out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone would be viewed as fraud. I think it still is fraud. you can't prove it because the ballots are legal, but there is no way to verify who touched them, who filled them out, and who sent them in.

The fake news media did have a big part in the overall feeling about Trump which is a great cover story for those who ballot harvest.
You just posted that the "media tooled everyone into voting for Biden". You need to keep your stories straight.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2022, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Making a phone call is not illegal.
Todays award for best strawman argument.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I told you before the election that democrats going to the courts to send out millions of ballots to anyone and everyone would be viewed as fraud. I think it still is fraud. you can't prove it because the ballots are legal, but there is no way to verify who touched them, who filled them out, and who sent them in.

The fake news media did have a big part in the overall feeling about Trump which is a great cover story for those who ballot harvest.
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You just posted that the "media tooled everyone into voting for Biden". You need to keep your stories straight.
No, you pointed out the media is trying to start a war. I was asking if it was a now a surprise to you considering their body of work making up false claims against Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Todays award for best strawman argument.
Is it? Is it illegal?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
They bypassed the state legislatures which is fraudulent. You don't know if the elections were fair or not. You have zero ideal who got the ballots. period. We know the democrats have a ground game and they came prepared to harvest the ballots period. We already see how the fraud works out in kalifornia. statistics don't lie.

Don't come complaining (we already know you and your fellow democrats have) when the state legislatures tighten up the laws. The only safe and fair way to have any election anywhere is to have proof of a valid ID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
And no. They were not used in Red and Blue States for decades the way they were used this election. Typically they have to be requested and approved through narrow circumstances for mail in. They also were usually considered to be counted typically after the election was already in hand. The infrastructure was not in place to do this type of ballot counting. Only people who were ready were the people who schemed this up to do it and we know who that was.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2022, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Is it? Is it illegal?
Yes, it is a strawman. Look up the meaning of strawman because your reply indicates that you don't know what it means. Making a phone call isn't an illegal activity. Everyone knows that, and no one would argue that it is. To spell it out for you... It's a strawman because you are framing your opponents position as being that phone calls are illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They bypassed the state legislatures which is fraudulent. You don't know if the elections were fair or not. You have zero ideal who got the ballots. period. We know the democrats have a ground game and they came prepared to harvest the ballots period. We already see how the fraud works out in kalifornia. statistics don't lie.

Don't come complaining (we already know you and your fellow democrats have) when the state legislatures tighten up the laws. The only safe and fair way to have any election anywhere is to have proof of a valid ID.
Yes, we know the election was safe and fair. We had dozens and dozens of ways to prove it. All provided to you. Cant you read? We have voter rolls so we know exactly who got ballots and who voted. Democrats ground game is to allow everyone, no matter R, D, Independent to vote. Why do you keep blaming Democrats when the overwhelming hard evidence points to dozens and dozens of Republicans breaking election law? Zero evidence of democrat wrongdoing. Trumps AG said the election was fair, Trumps Security experts said the election was fair. Trumps VP said the election was fair. Everyone concludes the same.
Youre a conspiracy theorist and a really bad one. You cant cite a single source verifying anything you lie about. Its all just made up BS, just like Trumps lie, zero. No one is buying what youre selling except the other conspiracy idiots, uneducated fools in general and those who operate fully on emotion.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2022, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No, you pointed out the media is trying to start a war. I was asking if it was a now a surprise to you considering their body of work making up false claims against Trump.
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And no. They were not used in Red and Blue States for decades the way they were used this election. Typically they have to be requested and approved through narrow circumstances for mail in. They also were usually considered to be counted typically after the election was already in hand. The infrastructure was not in place to do this type of ballot counting. Only people who were ready were the people who schemed this up to do it and we know who that was.
If you cant post facts, shut up, makes you look like a nut. Where is Bill Barr, where are all the republican AG's in all those states indicting the fraudulent 2020 election officials?
They arnt because you are a conspiracy theorist, an aluminum hat wearing loony.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2022, 10:30 AM Reply   
In other news , the tyrants were finally choked on their iron fist

Name:  D2FC326E-877D-4C48-B9A5-700ABBF06653.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  121.5 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-25-2022 at 10:32 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, we know the election was safe and fair. We had dozens and dozens of ways to prove it. All provided to you. Cant you read? We have voter rolls so we know exactly who got ballots and who voted. Democrats ground game is to allow everyone, no matter R, D, Independent to vote. Why do you keep blaming Democrats when the overwhelming hard evidence points to dozens and dozens of Republicans breaking election law? Zero evidence of democrat wrongdoing. Trumps AG said the election was fair, Trumps Security experts said the election was fair. Trumps VP said the election was fair. Everyone concludes the same.
Youre a conspiracy theorist and a really bad one. You cant cite a single source verifying anything you lie about. Its all just made up BS, just like Trumps lie, zero. No one is buying what youre selling except the other conspiracy idiots, uneducated fools in general and those who operate fully on emotion.
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
I clearly stated that you believed the media was starting a war and that you missed the irony of them trying to influence people in regards to Trump. I am sure it drove some turn out. More importantly it provided a smoke screen when they came up with more votes than the most popular democrat in modern times just after they gamed the election though the courts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you cant post facts, shut up, makes you look like a nut. Where is Bill Barr, where are all the republican AG's in all those states indicting the fraudulent 2020 election officials?
They arnt because you are a conspiracy theorist, an aluminum hat wearing loony.
I already posted before on who mail in ballots were used in the states.

Yes. where are all those convictions?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You clearly stated that the media tooled everyone into voting for Biden. I understand that it was an inadvertent mistake on your part to acknowledge that Trump lost because the media "scared everyone to vote in Biden".

I have no doubt that the media has made numerous false claims about all kinds of things. It's a business strategy to keep the public on edge so that they keep coming back. You have to do that when you have 27/4 news entertainment channels that need to fill the day with compelling content. A war will be a big money maker for the media.

But the bottom line is that Trump gave the public plenty of first hand knowledge of what a liar he is. All you had to do was watch him speak to know what a horrible person he is. Even when he is completely delusional in the eyes of the public he sticks to his delusions because he doesn't know how to handle defeat. And as long as there are idiots willing to stroke his ego he will persevere.
Also, many things you called lies were concepts and CEO speak when a normal person believed them to be that, but not the democrat media and their true believers. Every word Trump said was thrown up against someone elses opinion then counted to be a lie because the opinion he countered was their own. I saw you guys do this day after day.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
Look who gets nuttier the farther down the rabbit hole he goes. The guy who cannot substantiate a single word he writes. Now its illegals who he also cannot substantiate that even one voted illegally. Note to delta, its 2021, 2020 was 20 years ago. How were Republicans shunned from mail in voting? Simple, they were not. Exact same rules for all voters, the small "d" democratic way.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2022, 11:04 AM Reply   
NY’s mask mandate ruled unconstitutional


Wonder what the common theme is here anyone , Bueller


Name:  2E146607-D07C-4DAA-86A4-1F23CC6BB3AC.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  90.2 KB ,
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look who gets nuttier the farther down the rabbit hole he goes. The guy who cannot substantiate a single word he writes. Now its illegals who he also cannot substantiate that even one voted illegally. Note to delta, its 2021, 2020 was 20 years ago. How were Republicans shunned from mail in voting? Simple, they were not. Exact same rules for all voters, the small "d" democratic way.
actually 2020 was 2 years ago. Let's see how you sing your tune when the Republican start voter harvesting.

Illegals that can vote are in San Fran and New York city.

We know what happened last election. You can believe what you want to believe. Republican states are now fixing the laws to make sure democrats can not do the end around again. In the mean time, enjoy biden.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-25-2022, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I clearly stated that you believed the media was starting a war and that you missed the irony of them trying to influence people in regards to Trump.
I missed the irony because this doesn't fit the definition of irony. I'm fully aware that Trump was both supported and opposed by segments of the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, many things you called lies were concepts and CEO speak when a normal person believed them to be that, but not the democrat media and their true believers
I didn't mention any specific lies. You are just creating arguments out of your imagination. If you want to go back in time I did call his claim that he had a great heathcare plan a lie. I saw him say it on TV, knew it was bound to be a lie without hearing anyone else's opinion, and my belief was ultimately proven true. There is overwhelming first hand evidence of Trump on TV lying about the election. It's as if you think stonewalling against reality is helping your argument. It's not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-25-2022, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I missed the irony because this doesn't fit the definition of irony. I'm fully aware that Trump was both supported and opposed by segments of the media.

I didn't mention any specific lies. You are just creating arguments out of your imagination. If you want to go back in time I did call his claim that he had a great heathcare plan a lie. I saw him say it on TV, knew it was bound to be a lie without hearing anyone else's opinion, and my belief was ultimately proven true. There is overwhelming first hand evidence of Trump on TV lying about the election. It's as if you think stonewalling against reality is helping your argument. It's not.
So you knew right away something was a lie even though you did not see the plan? Uh huh. Sounds a lot like SN's I hated trump since the 80's when we was 12 years old screed. Sounds closer to CEO speak to me. Maybe it he could not get the right people to agree on anything. You don't know what happened behind closed doors. Does not mean it is a lie.

So you knew Trump was a liar, but the lie you are laying out as an example of him not getting elected happened after the election?

Trump was the target of a media campaign the likes the world has never seen before. it was minimum 5 networks meeting with the democrats weekly to come up with talking points and angles of attack. Only one major outlet supported Trump. They also happen to be the last network news standing in the ratings.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-25-2022, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you knew right away something was a lie even though you did not see the plan? Uh huh. Sounds a lot like SN's I hated trump since the 80's when we was 12 years old screed. Sounds closer to CEO speak to me. Maybe it he could not get the right people to agree on anything. You don't know what happened behind closed doors. Does not mean it is a lie.

So you knew Trump was a liar, but the lie you are laying out as an example of him not getting elected happened after the election?

Trump was the target of a media campaign the likes the world has never seen before. it was minimum 5 networks meeting with the democrats weekly to come up with talking points and angles of attack. Only one major outlet supported Trump. They also happen to be the last network news standing in the ratings.
"Don't argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel." -Benjamin Franklin

What made Trump an easy target was his lies and exaggerations were so easily verified. Then he would argue with them some more. He lost his war with the media as spectacularly as he lost his re-election. Which of corse he lied about and was easily roasted by the media again.

Fox News personalities were his advisors. They are equally to blame for his failure. Hanity was pleading with him via text while downplaying Jan 6 on the air at the same time. Cable news is an absolute joke.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
actually 2020 was 2 years ago. Let's see how you sing your tune when the Republican start voter harvesting.

Illegals that can vote are in San Fran and New York city.

We know what happened last election. You can believe what you want to believe. Republican states are now fixing the laws to make sure democrats can not do the end around again. In the mean time, enjoy biden.
Are you forgetful? I already stated, several times that I "vote harvested " for several trump voters. I turned in more Trump votes than for Biden. That is the democratic way.
StrawmanDelta, "Illegals" vote for school boards where their kids attend, maybe local elections. Thought we were talking about a presidential election? Or are you moving goalposts AGAIN?
What do you mean "We know"? You cant put two sentences together without adding conspiracy theory and your loose imagination. End around? You mean voting? Taking control of elections is bad policy. Best of luck telling people that the state reps decided their opinion is more important than the actual vote count. Elections by definition should be handled by non partisans or with both parties equal. Most folks grounded in reality dont really "enjoy politicians". We are enjoying an absence of trump. Did you hear/read his latest tweet? You should.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No it was not safe and fair. You can not prove who handled the ballots and who filled them out. You will never ever be able to prove that.

The democrat ground game is also to allow illegals to vote too. The certainly are not for R's voting considering the admitting of Gores lawyer in regards to that election.

I have not seen one bit of evidence of Republicans breaking election law. According to your article, the democrat in the article did not have the balls to bring any charges in her own state. it is just another hit piece. Heck, you are constantly telling us people utilizing their constitutional rights is against the law. You have nothing to stand on.

Statistics of voter surge is not a conspiracy theory. Those are facts. The question is how to fill in the blanks. As we have learned, when the democrats are doing something illegal, they will constantly charge the Republicans are doing it to muddy the waters so they don't get caught.

Voter roles are constantly wrong. I was on there twice in my district.

Conspiracy theory is your middle name. It is the whole reason you are here. Trump and Russia ring a bell?
LOL, not one bit of evidence of republicans breaking election law.
More of it unravels every day.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/effor...ans-media/?amp

Are All these FOX personalities, congressmen and conspiracists all Dems???
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-26-2022, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you knew right away something was a lie even though you did not see the plan? Uh huh. Sounds a lot like SN's I hated trump since the 80's when we was 12 years old screed. Sounds closer to CEO speak to me. Maybe it he could not get the right people to agree on anything. You don't know what happened behind closed doors. Does not mean it is a lie.
You sure use a lot of words to say nothing. I guess that's an effective debating technique when you are never right about anything.

I knew it was a lie because Trump had never presented any ideas related to what a great healthcare plan would look like. I knew it was a lie the same way someone knows a drug addict is lying when they say they are going to quit. Because the claim is inconsistent with anything you've ever seen in that person. How is Trump going to get anyone to agree with him behind closed doors when he doesn't have a clue? You can bet that someone who knows what a great HC plan looks like will be telling you before it's ever written into a bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you knew Trump was a liar, but the lie you are laying out as an example of him not getting elected happened after the election?
Cannot parse. Can you not see this sentence is nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump was the target of a media campaign the likes the world has never seen before.
Bet you can't figure out why.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, not one bit of evidence of republicans breaking election law.
More of it unravels every day.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/effor...ans-media/?amp

Are All these FOX personalities, congressmen and conspiracists all Dems???
That article does not detail anything illegal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you forgetful? I already stated, several times that I "vote harvested " for several trump voters. I turned in more Trump votes than for Biden. That is the democratic way.
StrawmanDelta, "Illegals" vote for school boards where their kids attend, maybe local elections. Thought we were talking about a presidential election? Or are you moving goalposts AGAIN?
What do you mean "We know"? You cant put two sentences together without adding conspiracy theory and your loose imagination. End around? You mean voting? Taking control of elections is bad policy. Best of luck telling people that the state reps decided their opinion is more important than the actual vote count. Elections by definition should be handled by non partisans or with both parties equal. Most folks grounded in reality dont really "enjoy politicians". We are enjoying an absence of trump. Did you hear/read his latest tweet? You should.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Maybe you did. Does not mean people were not illegally doing it around the country. Only takes a few known hotspots to do so.

Again, statistics do not lie. There is a reason kalifornia had democrats moving in a near log scale voters after these laws were passed in the state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You sure use a lot of words to say nothing. I guess that's an effective debating technique when you are never right about anything.

I knew it was a lie because Trump had never presented any ideas related to what a great healthcare plan would look like. I knew it was a lie the same way someone knows a drug addict is lying when they say they are going to quit. Because the claim is inconsistent with anything you've ever seen in that person. How is Trump going to get anyone to agree with him behind closed doors when he doesn't have a clue? You can bet that someone who knows what a great HC plan looks like will be telling you before it's ever written into a bill.

Cannot parse. Can you not see this sentence is nonsense?

Bet you can't figure out why.
You use a few words to prove you are making stuff up about lies. Here is the point. Because Trump said it, it was a lie to you. If a democrat says it, it is just a policy proposal. We know how this works and the bias in which you operate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you forgetful? I already stated, several times that I "vote harvested " for several trump voters. I turned in more Trump votes than for Biden. That is the democratic way.
StrawmanDelta, "Illegals" vote for school boards where their kids attend, maybe local elections. Thought we were talking about a presidential election? Or are you moving goalposts AGAIN?
What do you mean "We know"? You cant put two sentences together without adding conspiracy theory and your loose imagination. End around? You mean voting? Taking control of elections is bad policy. Best of luck telling people that the state reps decided their opinion is more important than the actual vote count. Elections by definition should be handled by non partisans or with both parties equal. Most folks grounded in reality dont really "enjoy politicians". We are enjoying an absence of trump. Did you hear/read his latest tweet? You should.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Let me ask you this. How do you know who and how many people voted for Trump? You should not be able to see the ballots or can you? Who says that all people doing this are on the up and up. If you know who voted for who, who says that you or someone else would not simply lose the votes for the candidate they dislike? You are so biased you should never be allowed to touch ballots.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
"Don't argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel." -Benjamin Franklin

What made Trump an easy target was his lies and exaggerations were so easily verified. Then he would argue with them some more. He lost his war with the media as spectacularly as he lost his re-election. Which of corse he lied about and was easily roasted by the media again.

Fox News personalities were his advisors. They are equally to blame for his failure. Hanity was pleading with him via text while downplaying Jan 6 on the air at the same time. Cable news is an absolute joke.
Since you obviously knew they were exaggerations, then why are you mad? We did not hire him for that. We hired him for policy.

Bush lost his battle with the media too. Him being nice did not stop them from calling him a chimp and other things. Difference is Trump did not lay down. Apparently you need pu$$ies in your life to lay down so you don't offend anyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That article does not detail anything illegal.
Like a leaky faucet, everyday more flooding. At what point do you stop defending criminals?
https://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/0...lectors-pr.pdf
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Maybe you did. Does not mean people were not illegally doing it around the country. Only takes a few known hotspots to do so.

Again, statistics do not lie. There is a reason kalifornia had democrats moving in a near log scale voters after these laws were passed in the state.
And...since you have zero evidence of your claims...does not mean anyone voted illegally. FYI, all the "hotspots" all had numerous recounts and audits proving only legal votes were counted. When that didnt work, they choose to send fake electors to congress to STEAL an election. Sounds highly unethical, illegal. With evidence because, duh, emotion and stupidity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Let me ask you this. How do you know who and how many people voted for Trump? You should not be able to see the ballots or can you? Who says that all people doing this are on the up and up. If you know who voted for who, who says that you or someone else would not simply lose the votes for the candidate they dislike? You are so biased you should never be allowed to touch ballots.
Because i picked up the ballots from friends who attended several trump rallies. They fly Made in China Trump flags. They are also anti vax and carry fake vax cards, a felony. Typical cheating law and order "conservatives". Im pretty sure who they voted for. I dutifully turned in every single one w/o prejudice. If you dont trust someone, dont hand them your ballot, seems simple enough.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-26-2022, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You use a few words to prove you are making stuff up about lies. Here is the point. Because Trump said it, it was a lie to you. If a democrat says it, it is just a policy proposal. We know how this works and the bias in which you operate.
What's with the "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

If you don't think that Trump was lying when he said he had a great HC plan then you are just as delusional as you present yourself to be on a daily basis. That's how I know your response to this will be a bunch of rambling nonsense.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Since you obviously knew they were exaggerations, then why are you mad? We did not hire him for that. We hired him for policy.

Bush lost his battle with the media too. Him being nice did not stop them from calling him a chimp and other things. Difference is Trump did not lay down. Apparently you need pu$$ies in your life to lay down so you don't offend anyone.
Policy? The republican Party had no official platform for the 2020 election. It was only "support trump".
https://www.vox.com/2020/8/24/213993...form-2020-2016

Lying is a terrible trait. If your wife, son in law or a person at work lied to you every day, like trump did to the country, You would stop trusting them, eventually despise them if they continued to lie.
With trump it should be no different. Or, maybe you want to tell me about who in your life is constantly lying and you appreciate the wonderful relationship.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Policy? The republican Party had no official platform for the 2020 election. It was only "support trump".
https://www.vox.com/2020/8/24/213993...form-2020-2016

Lying is a terrible trait. If your wife, son in law or a person at work lied to you every day, like trump did to the country, You would stop trusting them, eventually despise them if they continued to lie.
With trump it should be no different. Or, maybe you want to tell me about who in your life is constantly lying and you appreciate the wonderful relationship.
They were lies to you because you did not like them. When biden says them, you call the policy direction. Just stop pissing on people and telling them it is raining. If you had a shred of common sense and non lying bone in your body, anything a president says is a lie according to you people because a president has ZERO way legally to make any thing they say come true. They do not make any laws and legally do not do so according to the constitution. So this, whole Trump is a liar thing is pure fake bull$hit from day one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What's with the "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

If you don't think that Trump was lying when he said he had a great HC plan then you are just as delusional as you present yourself to be on a daily basis. That's how I know your response to this will be a bunch of rambling nonsense.
We. Me, the mouse in my pocket, the gerbil up your a$$, and anyone with common sense. I don't care if a president says it because it does not matter. Only certain things are going to get worked on as set by the leaders in congress. President can only work on so many things as well and certainly does not make law and then there is this whole democrat made up russian lie that took enormous amount of resources and time to fight.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Because i picked up the ballots from friends who attended several trump rallies. They fly Made in China Trump flags. They are also anti vax and carry fake vax cards, a felony. Typical cheating law and order "conservatives". Im pretty sure who they voted for. I dutifully turned in every single one w/o prejudice. If you dont trust someone, dont hand them your ballot, seems simple enough.
That was not the question. Why are you as a biased person able to handle ballots and know who they were filled out for. In the rest of the country that is illegal. Just because you say you turned them in, the ability for others to not do so is in place. Now let's go back to that whole democrat votes have increases at a extreme non linear pace in kalifornia since these laws went into effect, yet the Republicans have increase in a very linear fashion over that same time. matter of fact democrat and republican totals have increased previously on the same slope for 50 years until the changes in kalifornia law.

The rest of the country has been nearly 50/50 for significant amount of time, yet somehow kalifornia in an extreme short amount of time and only after a change in these laws on voter harvesting, motor voter registration, sanctuary state status, removing the term illegal from the state rolls has shot straight up the charts in democrat votes? Same amount of votes in a off year recall election for a democrat than they got for the presidential turn out as well. Trump was not running in the recall election. statistics don't lie. Something is not right.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Policy? The republican Party had no official platform for the 2020 election. It was only "support trump".
https://www.vox.com/2020/8/24/213993...form-2020-2016

Lying is a terrible trait. If your wife, son in law or a person at work lied to you every day, like trump did to the country, You would stop trusting them, eventually despise them if they continued to lie.
With trump it should be no different. Or, maybe you want to tell me about who in your life is constantly lying and you appreciate the wonderful relationship.
Yet the democrats and the media lied daily about russian collusion and many other items and you suck that shlong on the daily.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Like a leaky faucet, everyday more flooding. At what point do you stop defending criminals?
https://legis.wisconsin.gov/senate/0...lectors-pr.pdf
Of course it is a leaky faucet. That is what disinformation campaigns that your friends the democrats do for a living. Got a dose of it 24/7 about russia.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-26-2022, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We. Me, the mouse in my pocket, the gerbil up your a$$, and anyone with common sense.
Common sense is the last thing I would credit you as having. The vast majority of your posts are lunatic fringe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Common sense is the last thing I would credit you as having. The vast majority of your posts are lunatic fringe.
Pretty interesting coming from someone who votes for people that don't know if they are male, female or billy goat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They were lies to you because you did not like them. When biden says them, you call the policy direction. Just stop pissing on people and telling them it is raining. If you had a shred of common sense and non lying bone in your body, anything a president says is a lie according to you people because a president has ZERO way legally to make any thing they say come true. They do not make any laws and legally do not do so according to the constitution. So this, whole Trump is a liar thing is pure fake bull$hit from day one.
So, you are saying trump didnt lie?
Just a check to see just how brainwashed you are. How much you will lie to defend and support a crook.
Search ; Trump lies. Enjoy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That was not the question. Why are you as a biased person able to handle ballots and know who they were filled out for. In the rest of the country that is illegal. Just because you say you turned them in, the ability for others to not do so is in place. Now let's go back to that whole democrat votes have increases at a extreme non linear pace in kalifornia since these laws went into effect, yet the Republicans have increase in a very linear fashion over that same time. matter of fact democrat and republican totals have increased previously on the same slope for 50 years until the changes in kalifornia law.

The rest of the country has been nearly 50/50 for significant amount of time, yet somehow kalifornia in an extreme short amount of time and only after a change in these laws on voter harvesting, motor voter registration, sanctuary state status, removing the term illegal from the state rolls has shot straight up the charts in democrat votes? Same amount of votes in a off year recall election for a democrat than they got for the presidential turn out as well. Trump was not running in the recall election. statistics don't lie. Something is not right.
You said I didnt know who they voted for. I explained pretty clearly why i believed they were trumptoads. Clearly legal. You sure do like to think the worst of everyone. Republican lose voters due to their unpopular leader and things like giving tax breaks to those who need it the least, but they pay the most. Pretty unamerican. There is also a large racist part of the party. Not saying all Rs are racist but the 3 percenters, republican, boogaloo boys, republican, KKK republican, Michigan Militia, republican, OathKeepers, republican, ProudBoys, republican..... When trump was asked on Natl TV, during the debate, to denounce white supremacy, he refused. All he could do was issue an order, stand back, stand by. After all, he needed them for the insurrection. When given the opportunity, several times he could not denounce the white supremists at Charlottesville, there were good people on both sides... Independents and many republicans will not vote for that.
CA has been a heavy Dem state for decades. The last R gov was over 20 years ago (Arnold won in a recall, not the same).
Something is not right, its your thought process, its heavily flawed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, you are saying trump didnt lie?
Just a check to see just how brainwashed you are. How much you will lie to defend and support a crook.
Search ; Trump lies. Enjoy.
You support the democrat party and started on this very thread saying you were a Republican yet have not issued on Republican idea. Who is the liar?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You said I didnt know who they voted for. I explained pretty clearly why i believed they were trumptoads. Clearly legal. You sure do like to think the worst of everyone. Republican lose voters due to their unpopular leader and things like giving tax breaks to those who need it the least, but they pay the most. Pretty unamerican. There is also a large racist part of the party. Not saying all Rs are racist but the 3 percenters, republican, boogaloo boys, republican, KKK republican, Michigan Militia, republican, OathKeepers, republican, ProudBoys, republican..... When trump was asked on Natl TV, during the debate, to denounce white supremacy, he refused. All he could do was issue an order, stand back, stand by. After all, he needed them for the insurrection. When given the opportunity, several times he could not denounce the white supremists at Charlottesville, there were good people on both sides... Independents and many republicans will not vote for that.
CA has been a heavy Dem state for decades. The last R gov was over 20 years ago (Arnold won in a recall, not the same).
Something is not right, its your thought process, its heavily flawed.
KKK is a democrat organization. The Mob oddly enough considered a Republican organization is credited with taking down the democrat KKK.

Considering you and the other demorats definition of racists is not caving to special rights and defending the US borders, I reject your claims. Proud Boys are anti communists. They fight against antifa which is a militant wing of the democrats and fully supported by the democrats at the highest levels. They are ran by a minority.

Trump was on record before denouncing any hate group. Why did he need to do it again. I think he was wrong on his statement about good people on both sides. There were a few idiots on the conservative side. a few good people too. There were zero good people on the democrats side. They were only there to stir up trouble.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You support the democrat party and started on this very thread saying you were a Republican yet have not issued on Republican idea. Who is the liar?
Still a registered Republican. Fact.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
KKK is a democrat organization. The Mob oddly enough considered a Republican organization is credited with taking down the democrat KKK.

Considering you and the other demorats definition of racists is not caving to special rights and defending the US borders, I reject your claims. Proud Boys are anti communists. They fight against antifa which is a militant wing of the democrats and fully supported by the democrats at the highest levels. They are ran by a minority.

Trump was on record before denouncing any hate group. Why did he need to do it again. I think he was wrong on his statement about good people on both sides. There were a few idiots on the conservative side. a few good people too. There were zero good people on the democrats side. They were only there to stir up trouble.
There were zero good people on one side in Charlottesville. Anyone who would parade down the street with lit tiki torches shouting "Jews will not replace us" is a racist. Pretty simple.
They also self-described themselves as racists and white nationalists when they lost the KKK suit, $25 million.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rdict-rcna6110
Trump refused to denounce them on National TV in a Live US Presidential debate. Everyone saw it. Reject all you want, youre a brainwashed radical far-right conspiracy theorist. Facts are facts.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-27-2022, 9:27 AM Reply   
Well that the 3 covid testing company to receive a federal investigation into testing and result falsifications to steal money from the government . These 3 companies now under federal investigation , one already indicted and charged account for estimated 60% of the covid tests in northern half of Illinois. Let that sink in for for a minute. Hundreds of thousands of fake covid results reported to people and the government from a single 1/3 to 1/4 of a state . Two of these 3 companies were contracted to city of Chicago’s employees for testing until today when their contracts were terminated do to the investigations.


Will Biden , CDC , Governor, IDPH , Cook County board of health answer for their lack of oversight? Will they answer for the 100’s of millions of dollars given to these companies who manufactured results out of thin air ? I am sure this is an isolated incident , I am sure none of this happened anywhere else in democratic cesspools .

Don’t worry tho. I am sure all involved will be held on no bail warrants in federal prison pending trial.

Name:  AC548AFA-3251-4E6E-B15B-C6D34174D49C.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  142.9 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Still a registered Republican. Fact.
So was MLK.

You may be registered, it does not mean you have a single Republican idea or inclination other than maybe the what was considered the traditional stereotype where you liked to exploit the poor.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There were zero good people on one side in Charlottesville. Anyone who would parade down the street with lit tiki torches shouting "Jews will not replace us" is a racist. Pretty simple.
They also self-described themselves as racists and white nationalists when they lost the KKK suit, $25 million.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rdict-rcna6110
Trump refused to denounce them on National TV in a Live US Presidential debate. Everyone saw it. Reject all you want, youre a brainwashed radical far-right conspiracy theorist. Facts are facts.
Yep. Those are the bad people. Then again, democrat organizations have been documented to doing false flag operations. So who knows who they were, however the message was disgusting. Does not mean there were not people there who simply did not want cancel culture to uproot their history. You know that book burning type of deal that democrats used to be against.

I am based in truth and not bulling and racism like democrats.

I don't care what Trump refused to do. It was a got ya question. He had already publicly denounced them, yet the press gave the democrats a complete pass on the demonstrated dangerous marxist antifa that were there to make sure they caused a physical confrontation. Just like they did for the previous years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 9:51 AM Reply   
So your boy biden has been officially busted flying illegals into the interior of the US, putting them on buses then delivering them into other cars in the various communities.


Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...ht-contractors

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in White Plains, New York.

MIGRANT ENCOUNTERS INCREASED AGAIN AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER IN DECEMBER: COURT DOCS

"Our government is completely out of control right now. They have lied to us. They've lied to the American people," Astorino, who is running as a Republican for the governor of New York, said Wednesday on Fox News’ "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Astorino said he personally saw the migrants being put on a bus to a Costco, where they were "then released into cars into the community."

The 51-minute footage of the August incident shows Westchester Police Sgt. Michael Hamborsky peppering federal contractors early in the morning with questions about the after-hours flights and why local police were not provided details.

"You’re on a secure facility here; we really don’t know anything and we’re in charge of security," he told one of the contractors.

"This is anti all our security stuff," Hamborsky said.

Such flights first streamed into the suburban airport from places such as McAllen, and Houston, Texas, last August, according to the New York Post. They only stopped after the outlet captured footage of the scenes back in October.



Rep. Tenney calls for Biden's impeachment after covert migrant flights revealed

https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-...ey-impeachment

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 10:07 AM Reply   
DHS' New York Airport flights proves US taxpayer funding 'final step of human trafficking:' 'The Five'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dhs-ai...cking-the-five

The Biden administration is using federal taxpayer money to facilitate the final leg of international human trafficking, the panel on "The Five" said, after the New York Post captured video of charter flights packed with border-crossing migrants landing at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York in the middle of the night.

From White Plains, the migrants have reportedly been bused to other sites in New York and New Jersey, with the Post reporting one incident involving a charter bus full of migrants leaving the airport and zooming well over the speed limit on the passenger-cars-only Hutchinson River Parkway bound for the Throgs Neck Bridge.

Another recent flight landed at Jacksonville International Airport in Florida in the middle of the night, after which buses of migrants were taken several hours westward to Apalachicola.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So was MLK.
  1. prove it. or youre lying, right?

You may be registered, it does not mean you have a single Republican idea or inclination other than maybe the what was considered the traditional stereotype where you liked to exploit the poor.
Facts are facts, your opinion means squat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So your boy biden has been officially busted flying illegals into the interior of the US, putting them on buses then delivering them into other cars in the various communities.


Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vid...ht-contractors

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.

The footage was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino. Reports first surfaced of such flights back in October when the New York Post captured video of the scene at the airport in White Plains, New York.

MIGRANT ENCOUNTERS INCREASED AGAIN AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER IN DECEMBER: COURT DOCS

"Our government is completely out of control right now. They have lied to us. They've lied to the American people," Astorino, who is running as a Republican for the governor of New York, said Wednesday on Fox News’ "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

Astorino said he personally saw the migrants being put on a bus to a Costco, where they were "then released into cars into the community."

The 51-minute footage of the August incident shows Westchester Police Sgt. Michael Hamborsky peppering federal contractors early in the morning with questions about the after-hours flights and why local police were not provided details.

"You’re on a secure facility here; we really don’t know anything and we’re in charge of security," he told one of the contractors.

"This is anti all our security stuff," Hamborsky said.

Such flights first streamed into the suburban airport from places such as McAllen, and Houston, Texas, last August, according to the New York Post. They only stopped after the outlet captured footage of the scenes back in October.



Rep. Tenney calls for Biden's impeachment after covert migrant flights revealed

https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-...ey-impeachment

Leaked video shows migrants being transported on secret charter flights under the cover of night from southern border states to Westchester, New York.

"The government is betraying the American people," a federal contractor told a Westchester County police officer in a conversation recorded on the officer’s body camera on the tarmac of a Westchester airport on Aug. 13, 2021.
Based on his attys explanation, We know if Tucker said it, its made up. FOX, lol. Its the place where many of the on air "talent" were advising the ex prez in his 1/6 insurrection. Fine people indeed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
DHS' New York Airport flights proves US taxpayer funding 'final step of human trafficking:' 'The Five'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dhs-ai...cking-the-five

The Biden administration is using federal taxpayer money to facilitate the final leg of international human trafficking, the panel on "The Five" said, after the New York Post captured video of charter flights packed with border-crossing migrants landing at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York in the middle of the night.

From White Plains, the migrants have reportedly been bused to other sites in New York and New Jersey, with the Post reporting one incident involving a charter bus full of migrants leaving the airport and zooming well over the speed limit on the passenger-cars-only Hutchinson River Parkway bound for the Throgs Neck Bridge.

Another recent flight landed at Jacksonville International Airport in Florida in the middle of the night, after which buses of migrants were taken several hours westward to Apalachicola.
Any of that illegal?
Human trafficking, Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.
Appears they tried to use big words they didnt understand. Much like yourself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Facts are facts, your opinion means squat.
I can register anything I want too. Facts are facts, your statements and your body of work state exactly who you are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Any of that illegal?
Human trafficking, Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.
Appears they tried to use big words they didnt understand. Much like yourself.
Oh.... I don't know, working through drug cartels to move people illegally across international borders seems to fit the bill. Especially minors. What are illegals exactly used for in America? Don't you demorats scream like ol hillary saying who is going to change our sheets and fold our clothes if we don't have illegals?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-27-2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Any of that illegal?
Human trafficking, Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.
Appears they tried to use big words they didnt understand. Much like yourself.
Actually it is. It is against our laws. Why do you think they are doing this in the dead of night with contractors who hid their identity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Those are the bad people. Then again, democrat organizations have been documented to doing false flag operations. So who knows who they were, however the message was disgusting. Does not mean there were not people there who simply did not want cancel culture to uproot their history. You know that book burning type of deal that democrats used to be against.

I am based in truth and not bulling and racism like democrats.

I don't care what Trump refused to do. It was a got ya question. He had already publicly denounced them, yet the press gave the democrats a complete pass on the demonstrated dangerous marxist antifa that were there to make sure they caused a physical confrontation. Just like they did for the previous years.
Its a gotcha question when a FOX news host asks a republican presidential candidate if he will denounce White supremists. You dont want to piss off a big part of the party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Based on his attys explanation, We know if Tucker said it, its made up. FOX, lol. Its the place where many of the on air "talent" were advising the ex prez in his 1/6 insurrection. Fine people indeed.
They kind of have the video.... Does not matter if you like the messenger. The video speaks for itself.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually it is. It is against our laws. Why do you think they are doing this in the dead of night with contractors who hid their identity.
what laws?
FYI, its an opinion piece. The Five is an Opinion show...not real.
FYI#2, you cant fly into any US airport incognito, you must file a flight plan in advance and check in with the tower before getting close to an airport.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 11:01 AM Reply   
The video is not an opinion.

They are not declaring the passengers and the security in the facilities and the towns do not know who is being dropped off in their communities. As it turns out, they are not citizens of the US and were apprehended trying to cross the border illegally by the help of smugglers.

if this was on the up and up, biden should be advertising what they are doing and do it in broad daylight instead of middle of the night in side airports and not letting pilots and drivers knowing who what where or when they are going until they get on the transport. Biden needs to go.

He and the democrats are a danger to our freedoms and our sovereignty
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 11:03 AM Reply   
Looks like that land that you marxists always point out as a successful socialist country (you know.... All white, small with a non diverse background, same weather and products they produce) has dropped their covid mandates. Just like England. Looks like the American marxist are behind the 8 ball again.

Denmark to End Most COVID Restrictions and 'Welcome the Life We Knew Before'

https://www.newsweek.com/denmark-end...before-1673373
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yes, it is a strawman. Look up the meaning of strawman because your reply indicates that you don't know what it means. Making a phone call isn't an illegal activity. Everyone knows that, and no one would argue that it is. To spell it out for you... It's a strawman because you are framing your opponents position as being that phone calls are illegal.
That is his position. Nothing said in the conversation is illegal. You can ask many things, thus he must be talking about making the call in general. Then again, you are being obtuse. The conversation was not illegal. Finding votes happens every election. Why do you think demorats constantly ask to recount in elections. You think it is to not find votes?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Still a registered Republican. Fact.
You also admitted to never voting. FACT. No vote, no body of work on this site with a single Republican point equals you are a liar.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-27-2022, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is his position. Nothing said in the conversation is illegal. You can ask many things, thus he must be talking about making the call in general. Then again, you are being obtuse. The conversation was not illegal. Finding votes happens every election. Why do you think demorats constantly ask to recount in elections. You think it is to not find votes?
You accusing me of being obtuse is pure irony. Nobody thinks that making a phone call is illegal. That's an example of how obtuse you are thinking that is his position. It's the contents of the conversation that you are debating the legality of, not the act of talking on the phone. If you actually believe it's the act of making a call then you've got to be the dumbest person on the planet.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You also admitted to never voting. FACT. No vote, no body of work on this site with a single Republican point equals you are a liar.
I always vote. In 2016 i voted for everything on the ballot except pres. I didnt like Clinton or trump, had i known.... Seems i did not lie at all.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You accusing me of being obtuse is pure irony. Nobody thinks that making a phone call is illegal. That's an example of how obtuse you are thinking that is his position. It's the contents of the conversation that you are debating the legality of, not the act of talking on the phone. If you actually believe it's the act of making a call then you've got to be the dumbest person on the planet.
If the contents are not illegal, then what is the complaint about. I did not bring this to the table, you guys did. If the contents are not illegal, it clearly must mean he believes the act of picking up the phone and talking to anyone as Donald Trump must be illegal in democrats eye. Every phone call that guy makes is politicized by you guys on the marxist side of the room. Just kangaroos waiting to be put in the jury box.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I always vote. In 2016 i voted for everything on the ballot except pres. I didnt like Clinton or trump, had i known.... Seems i did not lie at all.
Then why did you say you did not vote before? It is public record on here with you saying you don't vote. We just had an election in 2020. Seems to me you are leaving that out of your discussion.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-28-2022, 4:00 AM Reply   
Is it acceptable to say "I guarantee that my Supreme Court pick will be a white male?" Then why is it acceptable to say the same thing about black female? Even if that's what he wants to do, he can just pick a black female, but the fact that he has to announce it is clearly just political pandering.

I bet that judge is going to be excited. I was the best pick in the country, oh wait, I was only the best pick out of 11% of the country... The other 89% was excluded from the selection pool. That's OK, it was all about equality. Those 89% weren't included because we were being equal...
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-28-2022, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Any of that illegal?
Human trafficking, Human trafficking involves the use of force, fraud, or coercion to obtain some type of labor or commercial sex act.
Appears they tried to use big words they didnt understand. Much like yourself.
Nothing to see here folks. Move along. my messiah can do no wrong.

You know if Trump was doing something similiar the impeachment papers would be being drafted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Is it acceptable to say "I guarantee that my Supreme Court pick will be a white male?" Then why is it acceptable to say the same thing about black female? Even if that's what he wants to do, he can just pick a black female, but the fact that he has to announce it is clearly just political pandering.

I bet that judge is going to be excited. I was the best pick in the country, oh wait, I was only the best pick out of 11% of the country... The other 89% was excluded from the selection pool. That's OK, it was all about equality. Those 89% weren't included because we were being equal...
The black justice and the woman are race and gender traitors according to the democrats.

Not even 11% of the country. roughly 13% of the population and half of that. 6.5% of the country.

If race is what drives your life it is you that is the racist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Is it acceptable to say "I guarantee that my Supreme Court pick will be a white male?" Then why is it acceptable to say the same thing about black female? Even if that's what he wants to do, he can just pick a black female, but the fact that he has to announce it is clearly just political pandering.

I bet that judge is going to be excited. I was the best pick in the country, oh wait, I was only the best pick out of 11% of the country... The other 89% was excluded from the selection pool. That's OK, it was all about equality. Those 89% weren't included because we were being equal...
Also this is what marxism is about. marxism is not a merit based ideology. It is about class and in our latest form, race struggle.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2022, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why are mail in ballots fraud? They are used across the country in Red and Blue states for decade w/o issue. In fact, the 2020 election is one of the safest and fairest election in history WITH mail in ballots. Mail in ballots were sent to republicans and democrats alike, weren't they. All the recounts, the audits, your super duper new and improved FORENSIC audits all verified the election results dozens of times after the fact. You can think what you want, its a free country, but you would be wrong. Sure seems someone is listening to a fake news outlet. One that cannot show any evidence or proof of what they push. One that says in court, you cant actually believe anything FOX says. You are proven wrong with facts again.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...lawsuit%20said.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye
The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
Well, well, well...........

Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional
https://www.newsmax.com/us/mail-in-v...28/id/1054469/

A statewide court on Friday declared that Pennsylvania's expansive two-year-old mail-in voting law is unconstitutional, agreeing with challenges by Republicans.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-28-2022, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If the contents are not illegal, then what is the complaint about. I did not bring this to the table, you guys did. If the contents are not illegal, it clearly must mean he believes the act of picking up the phone and talking to anyone as Donald Trump must be illegal in democrats eye.
Dang, you really are dumber than a rock. Nobody but a moron would think people are arguing that making a phone call is illegal.

The argument is about the legality of the content. You used the word "if" twice to indicate that, but still drew the wrong conclusion. "If" the contents were legal, then the person thinking the contents were illegal is wrong. Not, as you concluded that they are arguing making a phone call is illegal. Are you not smart enough to grasp that?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2022, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Is it acceptable to say "I guarantee that my Supreme Court pick will be a white male?" Then why is it acceptable to say the same thing about black female? Even if that's what he wants to do, he can just pick a black female, but the fact that he has to announce it is clearly just political pandering.

I bet that judge is going to be excited. I was the best pick in the country, oh wait, I was only the best pick out of 11% of the country... The other 89% was excluded from the selection pool. That's OK, it was all about equality. Those 89% weren't included because we were being equal...

I bet the judge will be fully and completely qualified.

Ronald Reagan, "i will pick the first woman to the SC". 1980 one month before the election.
Donald Trump, "I will appoint only pro life judges to SC". 2016 one month prior to the election
Joe Biden, I will appoint the 1st black Woman to the SC. 2020 8 months prior to the election
Its always a political pick. Ask the grifter.
He said he would do this before the election. All those on the short list are all Yale/Harvard, top of the class. That means no matter who the choice, they will be plenty qualified. But conservatives feel the need to panic. Feel the need to break out the weak black math. Feel the need to bash prior to even knowing who they need to bash, Just bash because, Brandon picked her. How do you know if the pick will be "lessor"? You dont even know their qualifications? Dont know their views, their past rulings, credentials, nothing. All you know is race and gender and you are bashing. Congrats on the attempted beat down of, of, um, someone you cant even identify. Do you hate because Biden nominated or because you KNOW its a black woman?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2022, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also this is what marxism is about. marxism is not a merit based ideology. It is about class and in our latest form, race struggle.
Marxists? Biden is a life long moderate democrat, 50 years of history to confirm this. Unless you have something to back your delusion.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       01-28-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
You're an idiot. You never answered my question, is it OK to say you're only going to pick a white male? I never said I hated the person chosen or that they wouldn't be qualified. Although, didn't he say the same thing about his vice president pick, and look at that train wreck. Part of my point is it is demeaning to the person he chooses. Now they have the shadow over them that the only reason they were in the running for the position is because of their race and gender.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:52 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us