Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So Josh Holly and Bernie try to get $1200 stimulus cheque for working people and both parties are mad with them because it makes them look bad to have simple no fish hooks legislation which actually help the little people without grubby money for the corporate masters. **** the senate, those idiots should ask be fired.
F the Senate? The Senate is the one who tried to push for a sane package. Pelosi (and she admitted it as I posted the link to it on this very thread) decided to play politics and did not want the 1.8 trillion relief bill. She held it off to make Trump look bad for the election (admittedly did it). Now you want to try and blame Republicans when demorats and Republicans came together to create a sane package? Dick Durbin from Iowa is even on Pelosi for this and he is a democrat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks like the sting failed. God wanted Biden to be President is the only remaining explanation. All part of God's perfect design.
You do know that in the end times as written in the bible, the world turns to one world government and one world religion. Don't say you did not have a chance to hear the word when the time comes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
You didn't Destroy Anyone, you say the parties didn't switch because of a vote from 54 years ago, it's Because of that vote from 54 years ago that the racist from the democrats jumped to the republican party, so Now you are one supporting the racist republicans, think gerrymandering and voter suppression to stop the blacks from voting, this is what you encourage when you vote republican. And why go back to 2010 with a grand wizard, this guy is your Senate Leader
Hey Simple Joe.....

You are the party that literally has voted in Anti Semites into the party. Like, right this very day they are in YOUR party. You also only work in race politics. I am pretty sure that is what racists do.

I kind of showed you and the wake world the actual voting record. Why would Republicans need to jump to democrat when almost all the Republicans agreed and voted for it? You have a very slight grasp on logic there Simple Joe. The democrats voted against it and Republicans never won the south until 1994.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Little fantasy reading from Time magazine:


It's 2023. Here's How We Fixed the Global Economy
https://time.com/collection/great-re...onomy-by-2023/

"Never let a crisis go......."

The U.S. began to change its approach after Nov. 3, 2020, when Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election and the Democrats held the majority in both houses of Congress. Following his Inauguration in January 2021, President Biden moved quickly to rebuild frayed ties between America and Europe, setting up a forum to share collective intelligence that could inform a smarter form of government.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-15-2020, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am almost hoping we lose the Senate. it will teach all those never Trumpers a lesson. You will get to see what radical plans the democrats have. When the government is big, I do better. I tried to warn you guys.

Ever hear of the Global Reset? John Kerry is leading the charge and already is tapped to be in Biden's cabinet. You don't think demorats are authoritarian? Just you wait and see.
Wow. 10 posts in a row!

Did the US govt shrink or grow under Trump? Is the power in DC become more spread under Trump or more consolidated in the Executive branch?

You want me to fear something that hasn't happened so bad while completely ignoring what is happening right now.

Trump was and always has been a failure. All talk, no execution. He is nothing but a brand and he used the American political system as leverage to boost his brand. He had no real plan to lead and lacked the skill and/or tact to execute on any level.

Any good thing he did could have been done better by any other republican.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-15-2020, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You do know that in the end times as written in the bible, the world turns to one world government and one world religion. Don't say you did not have a chance to hear the word when the time comes.
All part of God's design. You cannot change what God intended. He even wrote it down so that even the least intelligent could understand that destiny is carved in stone.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-15-2020, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Dick Durbin from Iowa is even on Pelosi for this and he is a democrat.
Illinois.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2020, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Being Right of center, I am terrified that Trumps antics and the mob of lawyers claiming that US elections are fraudulent will affect voter turn out in GA. If his nonsense loses the Senate for Republicans, I will be pissed.
Will be an interesting Trump Test. Is he working for the Country, the GOP or for himself? RINO, Moscow Mitch just admitted Biden is Pres-Elect. Will trump teach him a lesson and kill his leadership job and the Georgia seats? If past performance predicts the future the Peach state will become ...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
All part of God's design. You cannot change what God intended. He even wrote it down so that even the least intelligent could understand that destiny is carved in stone.
Sounds to me like you have an issue with the man upstairs. All these unprompted fits regarding religion. Sounds to me like you have some soul searching to do.

One world religion, one world government. Written 2000 years ago. Must have been pure simpletons back then.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Illinois.
Close enough. Share a border, kissing cousins or should I say former kissing cousins. Either way, he is not happy with Nancy. We all knew why she did not pass anything months ago. I guess one of two things is going on. Covid is not that big of a deal or it is a big deal and the democrats really don't give a chit about people unless they get power.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Wow. 10 posts in a row!

Did the US govt shrink or grow under Trump? Is the power in DC become more spread under Trump or more consolidated in the Executive branch?

You want me to fear something that hasn't happened so bad while completely ignoring what is happening right now.

Trump was and always has been a failure. All talk, no execution. He is nothing but a brand and he used the American political system as leverage to boost his brand. He had no real plan to lead and lacked the skill and/or tact to execute on any level.

Any good thing he did could have been done better by any other republican.
Yep. You don't really keep up do you. I pretty much lay off for a few days then address things.

There has been zero power shift in the federal government except the effort by the democrats to create a coup. Other than that, the constitution as written has not changed one single bit. What you seem to confuse is the argument between states rights vs federal rights. Under Trump, states rights have been better and that as a Republican, is what you should look for. Less unneeded restrictions that were only put in to stop business expansion. Becoming energy independent for the first time in our modern history.

I am not sure what you are fearing now vs in the future. YOUR vote now has us where we are now and the future. You have enough balls to pull the lever for the democrats because you allowed yourself to believe the constant propaganda, then have enough balls to ride it all the way. Why should you fear the democrats taken control of the full government? If you supported one effort, support them all. Crap or get off the pot. Let's see where you vote goes and how it impacts your life. You seem to think you are center right and not that I am the ultimate authority, but when I take those test to see where I am politically I am dead center economically and center left socially. With that said, I don't think I have seen a post by you yet that is even anywhere to the right of me.

I love how you believe Trump is no execution. I am pretty sure you don't really understand how government works do you? The executive branch has very little in the way of domestic power. Laws and spending originate in congress. They are the representatives of the people. Trump can either veto or approve. that is it. You do realize that the "swamp" are all those lifers who stay in Washington regardless of the parties and also the party operatives who are their who have an agenda to keep their positions and just wait out a president. He has all that to fight.

As far as his promises, he pretty much has addressed all of them. Judges (number 1 priority), Get us out of the bad trade and stupid wealth sharing treaties, reduce unneeded controlling regulations over at the EPA, tried to address immigration. Even did an end around of the democrat held house for funds for the wall, tried to keep illegals from being counted in the census so states like california do not get to count them as part of the population so they get more democrat house members. I am trying to follow where you think he has not gone to bat and got results? This was all while the democrats were constantly trying to have a coup and constant barage daily from the communist media and hollywood. Tell me where he failed?

Any "good" Republican would simply let the swamp be the swamp. Bush and his pals were globalists just like McCain and Romney. Weak America second chumps. Only thing they would have had going for them is the republican swamp members are at least closer to individual freedoms vs the demorats.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-15-2020, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds to me like you have an issue with the man upstairs. All these unprompted fits regarding religion. Sounds to me like you have some soul searching to do.

One world religion, one world government. Written 2000 years ago. Must have been pure simpletons back then.
Sounds to me that you don’t know that God is omniscient and omnipotent. Or at least don’t understand what it means. Having an issue with God is incredibly stupid. It’s like being upset with gravity.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Sounds to me that you don’t know that God is omniscient and omnipotent. Or at least don’t understand what it means. Having an issue with God is incredibly stupid. It’s like being upset with gravity.
Then why do you always bring it up? people usually don't talk about things they do not have issues with.

One world religion, one world government. Wonder where we are being led by a certain party......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Sounds to me that you don’t know that God is omniscient and omnipotent. Or at least don’t understand what it means. Having an issue with God is incredibly stupid. It’s like being upset with gravity.
Also, the whole subject matter of omniscient and omnipotent is a great debate item for Philosophy. Best thing I can think is that God does not operate in time. An instant for him is a 1000 years to us. So what seems like predetermined to us can really be the equivilant of a fleeting thought in a second like a teenage girls conversation among friends.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-15-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Pretty sure you said she lived in the Ghetto, but who am I to use your own words to prove you are not telling the truth.
Nope, never said "she lived in the ghetto" it, but Xstar keeps repeating it, so you think it's true.
I started the paragraph out by saying" grew up IN A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY IN SOUTH CHICAGO" Oh Mr. Wise One, When she was born she lived in an affordable housing project on the South Side apartments built in the 1950s and was designed as a co-op, meant to ease a post-World War II housing shortage for BLACK WORKING CLASS FAMILIES, this sounds Ghetto to me, I sure know you would Never live there, given your background. And I knew before she started grade school their family MOVED TO A BETTER neighborHOOD, either way she did not live there that long and she was not going to school when she did live there. So, this statement is getting your panties in a bunch?

"you don't go from living in the Ghetto to being a graduate from Princeton University by being privileged"

OK, how about, "you don't go from living in the Projects to being a graduate from Princeton University by being privileged"

Don't matter to me, better?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-15-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then why do you always bring it up? people usually don't talk about things they do not have issues with.
One world religion, one world government. Wonder where we are being led by a certain party......
One World government, Gee whiz, who would possibly be the CEO? Trump? He already has 70 million followers who believe his every word. Maybe he could reveal his beautiful health care plan and save the World, I heard he was leaving the USA anyways.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Nope, never said "she lived in the ghetto" it, but Xstar keeps repeating it, so you think it's true.
I started the paragraph out by saying" grew up IN A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY IN SOUTH CHICAGO" Oh Mr. Wise One, When she was born she lived in an affordable housing project on the South Side apartments built in the 1950s and was designed as a co-op, meant to ease a post-World War II housing shortage for BLACK WORKING CLASS FAMILIES, this sounds Ghetto to me, I sure know you would Never live there, given your background. And I knew before she started grade school their family MOVED TO A BETTER neighborHOOD, either way she did not live there that long and she was not going to school when she did live there. So, this statement is getting your panties in a bunch?

"you don't go from living in the Ghetto to being a graduate from Princeton University by being privileged"

OK, how about, "you don't go from living in the Projects to being a graduate from Princeton University by being privileged"

Don't matter to me, better?
You guys keep repeating what the media tells you about Trump so you think it is true. What is the difference?

Look the whole deal is stupid, however she never lived in the projects/ ghetto. They moved when she was a toddler. By the time she was in high school her parents were connected political operatives with what sounds like great jobs. She was better off than majority of the white people I knew. I was homeless at 18 by definition. My wife was living in a car by the age of 10 and a tent by herself for a while at 14. She was way more privileged than the people in my life. Good for her. I am proud that she did not let all the crabs in the bucket pull her down, however she has lived a charmed life due to political connections. That is the very idea of privilege in my opinion.


You still did not address why are all these perfect little public housing units that seem to be so popular with our resident socialists always end up being called ghettos. What is wrong with them. Is it the fact they are government ran or is it the people? Why would I want either one? Both seem to be bad culture.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
One World government, Gee whiz, who would possibly be the CEO? Trump? He already has 70 million followers who believe his every word. Maybe he could reveal his beautiful health care plan and save the World, I heard he was leaving the USA anyways.
You hear a lot of things in your mind movies there simple joe. You see, most healthy minded people are not waiting around for someone to save them. that is why liberalism is a mental disorder.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 2:09 PM Reply   
Speaking of simple Joe. That reminds me of China Joe the Pedo......

Has not even taken office and he has broken is ankle and now is coughing up a storm in his press conference. Is he even going to make it into office? If that were Trump it would be covid this and covid that. Unfit for this because he is taking medicine and yada yada. To frail for the job. Broke his foot giving hand jobs to russia somehow, but you would certainly fill in the gaps.

Also it looks like the dog pack is turning on ol Feinstein. Feeding rumors to the press of her cognitive decline. Rome will do as Rome will do....
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-15-2020, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then why do you always bring it up? people usually don't talk about things they do not have issues with.
I didn't bring it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also, the whole subject matter of omniscient and omnipotent is a great debate item for Philosophy. Best thing I can think is that God does not operate in time. An instant for him is a 1000 years to us. So what seems like predetermined to us can really be the equivilant of a fleeting thought in a second like a teenage girls conversation among friends.
There is nothing philosophical about God being the omnipotent omniscient creator. It's the most concrete foundation of religion. OTOH how God operates is completely philosophical. Time is relative. You don't need to be a God for a thousand of your years to be a instant to another. Being technically advanced enough to travel near the speed of light is sufficient.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-15-2020, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I didn't bring it up.

There is nothing philosophical about God being the omnipotent omniscient creator. It's the most concrete foundation of religion. OTOH how God operates is completely philosophical. Time is relative. You don't need to be a God for a thousand of your years to be a instant to another. Being technically advanced enough to travel near the speed of light is sufficient.
I would agree, however there is always the discussion if we are predestined or not. Do you really have a choice if a creator knows everything about you and has a plan for you? Is God doing this knowing it will happen or is making it happen? Omnipotent and/ or omniscient does not mean it is being utilized for your life or the worlds existence? One can be those things yet not utilize it. Thus it is a point of discussion even for the religious folks.

On the philosophy side,

This usually revolves around Dawkins and God.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-15-2020 at 5:10 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-15-2020, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
F the Senate? The Senate is the one who tried to push for a sane package. Pelosi (and she admitted it as I posted the link to it on this very thread) decided to play politics and did not want the 1.8 trillion relief bill. She held it off to make Trump look bad for the election (admittedly did it). Now you want to try and blame Republicans when demorats and Republicans came together to create a sane package? Dick Durbin from Iowa is even on Pelosi for this and he is a democrat.
Agree Pelosi is the worst.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-16-2020, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Democrats filed hundreds of lawsuits just prior to the election. Many laws were changed via the judiciary and not through legislation. That is the crux of the argument. Did those states get impacted in this manner? I am not sure, however the judiciary does not have authority to change election law especially at the request of one political party over another.
That has nothing to do with my post. Let me restate it clearly.

If these certain lawmakers are questioning the legitimacy of the election in their state, why have all of them accepted the results on their respective race. They were on the same exact ballot they are proclaiming is fraudulent.

And you are attempting to make the same flawed argument the morons supporting Trump's claims made. There is no "crux" to the argument. The only "crux" is you have millions of deluded Americans that cannot accept the results of an election.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-16-2020, 8:31 AM Reply   
Exactly. Local-to-me self-proclaimed "moderate republicans" are suggesting that there will be a nationwide armed insurrection in January as the result of a fraudulent presidential election. But nobody seems to be contesting whether the republicans held 50 only senate seats?

30 dems were elected to the house in congressional districts that Trump won. How's THAT possible, Q?
https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-...ident-congress
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
That has nothing to do with my post. Let me restate it clearly.

If these certain lawmakers are questioning the legitimacy of the election in their state, why have all of them accepted the results on their respective race. They were on the same exact ballot they are proclaiming is fraudulent.

And you are attempting to make the same flawed argument the morons supporting Trump's claims made. There is no "crux" to the argument. The only "crux" is you have millions of deluded Americans that cannot accept the results of an election.
You mean like the whole professional political class, the media and the democrat foot soldiers who could not accept Trump won the election 4 years ago? You mean like that? you know the one where you are trying to push a civil war? That acceptance?

If they were on the same ballot, I am absolutely sure they would accept a run off election with proper vetted rules.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-16-2020, 8:35 AM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...j0s?li=BBnbfcL

Yipes! Ex-cop assaults A/C repair guy accusing him of having 750,000 ballots in his truck. I guess there are a few crazies out there. Oh wait! He was given more than $200K to do this by the Liberty Center for God and Country! What is going on here?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Exactly. Local-to-me self-proclaimed "moderate republicans" are suggesting that there will be a nationwide armed insurrection in January as the result of a fraudulent presidential election. But nobody seems to be contesting whether the republicans held 50 only senate seats?

30 dems were elected to the house in congressional districts that Trump won. How's THAT possible, Q?
https://www.270towin.com/2020-house-...ident-congress
Trump used to be a democrat. What can I say. What happened with those areas this time?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...j0s?li=BBnbfcL

Yipes! Ex-cop assaults A/C repair guy accusing him of having 750,000 ballots in his truck. I guess there are a few crazies out there. Oh wait! He was given more than $200K to do this by the Liberty Center for God and Country! What is going on here?
OH no.... Not the Liberty Center!!!!! Jesus Christ...... Call the UN, this is getting out of hand. Sounds like you have two different sides of the story. You have no idea what payment was for. This is what is known as leading you to conclusions and they did if very well. I am impressed, you really are a low information voter. Congrats.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2020, 8:48 AM Reply   
Did you hear the Trump Library burned down?
The fire consumed both books and in a tragic twist he hadn’t even finished coloring the second one.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-16-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean like the whole professional political class, the media and the democrat foot soldiers who could not accept Trump won the election 4 years ago? You mean like that? you know the one where you are trying to push a civil war? That acceptance?

If they were on the same ballot, I am absolutely sure they would accept a run off election with proper vetted rules.
You are such a hypocrite and a sap. You beat your chest about "respecting the law", yet you spew this nonsense?

Not one of those politicians suggested that remedy. Not one. Are you too daft to remember that the "legal" remedy they all suggested was to discard those votes and let the GOP legislatures choose the electors? There has never been a mention of a "re-do" election. Because Trump and his minions know he would lose again.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-16-2020, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
OH no.... Not the Liberty Center!!!!! Jesus Christ...... Call the UN, this is getting out of hand. Sounds like you have two different sides of the story. You have no idea what payment was for. This is what is known as leading you to conclusions and they did if very well. I am impressed, you really are a low information voter. Congrats.
Says the douchebag that still believes Trump won the election. Nothing more "low information" than that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You are such a hypocrite and a sap. You beat your chest about "respecting the law", yet you spew this nonsense?

Not one of those politicians suggested that remedy. Not one. Are you too daft to remember that the "legal" remedy they all suggested was to discard those votes and let the GOP legislatures choose the electors? There has never been a mention of a "re-do" election. Because Trump and his minions know he would lose again.
You mean all the politicians that were grandstanding daily lying about Russian collusion all the while they were the ones who created and shopped the documents? You mean like the Ukraine deal where it indeed turns out it is true that Biden was in bed with them and China? Then you guys going around trying to remove our vote by impeaching the president? You mean that remedy? Then sending your storm troopers into the streets to kill cops, burn and loot. Nope you did not suggest any such remedy....

You are a typical little leftist. Did the system work? yes or no? Is Biden president? yes. Shut the F%#k up you whinny Fing B%&ch. You got what you wanted. You destroyed as much of the country as you could for your fing 4 year fit to gain back power so you can now sell us to the lowest bidder again. Now comes the 4 years of how we need to control the weather by putting these regulations on you but we also need to take your guns because of the statistics that we made up that are not really statistics in the public domain. Wake needs to be able to go to work in a dress and pee sitting down while reading books to children. We will get nothing but that for the next years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Says the douchebag that still believes Trump won the election. Nothing more "low information" than that.
Can you show me where that was said you Fing mental midget?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-16-2020, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would agree, however there is always the discussion if we are predestined or not. Do you really have a choice if a creator knows everything about you and has a plan for you? Is God doing this knowing it will happen or is making it happen?
Choice and destiny are independent. You have choice. But you don't have the ability to make a choice that isn't dictated by God's creation. When you make a choice that choice comes from God's creation. Its your biology and your environment that make the choice. Neither of which you created. It's not even possible to make the wrong choice intentionally without the influence of God's creation. God is omnipresent because there is nothing that exists that doesn't come from God. So yes, you have free will. Assuming that you agree that free will is executed by God's creation and not from you on your own.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Choice and destiny are independent. You have choice. But you don't have the ability to make a choice that isn't dictated by God's creation. When you make a choice that choice comes from God's creation. Its your biology and your environment that make the choice. Neither of which you created. It's not even possible to make the wrong choice intentionally without the influence of God's creation. God is omnipresent because there is nothing that exists that doesn't come from God. So yes, you have free will. Assuming that you agree that free will is executed by God's creation and not from you on your own.
You can choose to accept or not? That is a choice. God places it all in motion, yet you have the choice on what you do with it. Sure many times you make choices based on environmental inputs, however you still have to ability to buck the system so to speak and choose to do the right things.

That is the difference between Republicans and Democrats. We don't believe your choices to do the right things are based on your environment. We recognize it may be tougher, but the right thing is the right thing. Democrats say because of your environment, you have become what you are so we need to control all environments. Of course, lines are always blurry such as definition of "right things".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2020, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean all the politicians that were grandstanding daily lying about Russian collusion all the while they were the ones who created and shopped the documents? You mean like the Ukraine deal where it indeed turns out it is true that Biden was in bed with them and China? Then you guys going around trying to remove our vote by impeaching the president? You mean that remedy? Then sending your storm troopers into the streets to kill cops, burn and loot. Nope you did not suggest any such remedy....

You are a typical little leftist. Did the system work? yes or no? Is Biden president? yes. Shut the F%#k up you whinny Fing B%&ch. You got what you wanted. You destroyed as much of the country as you could for your fing 4 year fit to gain back power so you can now sell us to the lowest bidder again. Now comes the 4 years of how we need to control the weather by putting these regulations on you but we also need to take your guns because of the statistics that we made up that are not really statistics in the public domain. Wake needs to be able to go to work in a dress and pee sitting down while reading books to children. We will get nothing but that for the next years.
A lot of bad info in this post. Russia did assist trump, read the Senate intel report and stop parroting the same lies time after time. Lying was led by trump, still is. No, it does not turn out Biden was in bed with Ukraine or China. If you want to know who works with China check in on Mitch McConnells wife, Sec of Transportation and her families Shipping empire. Her name is ElaineChao, look it up.
No one removes a vote by impeachment, it was to remove a dirty president. He was blackmailing another country in attempt to get dirt on another political opponent. Do you have issue with the "Proud Boys" out trying to run a coup for Trump? The AG's who tried to get the SC to assist in the Coup? 1/2 half of congress jumping on the bandwagon in sedition? and on and on.... Please explain it all away.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-16-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You can choose to accept or not? That is a choice. God places it all in motion, yet you have the choice on what you do with it. Sure many times you make choices based on environmental inputs, however you still have to ability to buck the system so to speak and choose to do the right things.

That is the difference between Republicans and Democrats. We don't believe your choices to do the right things are based on your environment. We recognize it may be tougher, but the right thing is the right thing. Democrats say because of your environment, you have become what you are so we need to control all environments. Of course, lines are always blurry such as definition of "right things".
Clearly you didn’t understand what I meant. I said you have a choice or call it free will. The environment is everything outside your biology. Why would you “buck the system “? Because your environment taught you the right thing was opposite of the system. There is nothing political about this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-16-2020, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Clearly you didn’t understand what I meant. I said you have a choice or call it free will. The environment is everything outside your biology. Why would you “buck the system “? Because your environment taught you the right thing was opposite of the system. There is nothing political about this.
Nature vs Nurture. Politics absolutely ends up in this because this is how people get into their camps.

We are created with various predispositions. There are many environments. The rules laid out by God are clearly outside that of nature (only the strong survive, ends justify the means). The choices you have are do you want to overcome predispositions and environments to follow Gods laws or do you simply ride the hand that has been given to you? Riding the hand that has been given is easy if you started on 3rd base. Even easier if society says anything goes. Not so easy if you grow up in a tent surrounded by those who have it easy. Does not matter. You have a choice and politics usually falls on these lines as well.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-16-2020, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean all the politicians that were grandstanding daily lying about Russian collusion all the while they were the ones who created and shopped the documents? You mean like the Ukraine deal where it indeed turns out it is true that Biden was in bed with them and China? Then you guys going around trying to remove our vote by impeaching the president? You mean that remedy? Then sending your storm troopers into the streets to kill cops, burn and loot. Nope you did not suggest any such remedy....

You are a typical little leftist. Did the system work? yes or no? Is Biden president? yes. Shut the F%#k up you whinny Fing B%&ch. You got what you wanted. You destroyed as much of the country as you could for your fing 4 year fit to gain back power so you can now sell us to the lowest bidder again. Now comes the 4 years of how we need to control the weather by putting these regulations on you but we also need to take your guns because of the statistics that we made up that are not really statistics in the public domain. Wake needs to be able to go to work in a dress and pee sitting down while reading books to children. We will get nothing but that for the next years.
What's with you dude? I guess you missed all of the evidence of Russian interference. I guess you missed much of Trump's inner circle either going to prison or being indicted.

We get no Trump for the next four years. Good enough for me, tough guy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-16-2020, 1:22 PM Reply   
You've been gone a while, this is the new Delta. There isn't much in the way of reason left.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-16-2020, 1:24 PM Reply   
Ahhhhhh the irony. Black Politicos claiming their segment is being disrupted by mandated stay at home schooling , then institute a plan to have students put back in the classrooms , and guess what , A majority of black students aren’t coming back to the classroom either. Wow they really have the pulse of their people. So in other words , a majority of black students don’t want to zoom learn , not do they want to learn in person. I am sure it’s white privilege’s fault again. Can’t wait for the next excuse.


Name:  38419A9D-AD78-4D18-A8DE-229A17372775.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  140.5 KB

Name:  9D393A2E-F834-4ACA-A551-CC96CE160754.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  145.0 KB
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-16-2020, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ahhhhhh the irony. Black Politicos claiming their segment is being disrupted by mandated stay at home schooling , then institute a plan to have students put back in the classrooms , and guess what , A majority of black students aren’t coming back to the classroom either. Wow they really have the pulse of their people. So in other words , a majority of black students don’t want to zoom learn , not do they want to learn in person. I am sure it’s white privilege’s fault again. Can’t wait for the next excuse.


Attachment 46109

Attachment 46110

What’s the racial breakdown of COVID deaths in Chicago, Xstar? In my area there is a disproportionate impact on minority communities. I wonder if that could have anything to do with it in Chicago?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-16-2020, 3:10 PM Reply   
Another very interesting twist to the BLM narrative


Body cam footage finally released post incident with recorded interview with with Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend Walker.



I'm just going to leave this little transcript from the initial exchange here...

"Where is she at in the apartment?” Officer Hankison asks Walker.

“She’s on the ground,” Walker says.

“Where at?” Hankison asks.

“In the hallway,” Walker says.

“What kind of gun did she shoot?” the other officer asks.

“It’s a 9, it’s a regular 9 mm,” Walker says.

“Did she shoot or you shoot it?” an officer asks.

“It was her,” Walker says. “She was scared.”
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-16-2020, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What’s the racial breakdown of COVID deaths in Chicago, Xstar? In my area there is a disproportionate impact on minority communities. I wonder if that could have anything to do with it in Chicago?
Black residents account for 40% of the more than 3,000 Chicagoans who’ve died from COVID-19 during the pandemic. More than 83% of black covid deaths in Chicago are those over the age of 75 . 61% of those are nursing home related. Do you think the impact on black communities has anything to do with the fact their overall health , pre covid, is at the lowest of the ethic groups as well? Blacks have the highest rate of obesity and heart disease. Black community heart disease ( 50% ) obesity (59%), diabetes (64%) . African American men have the highest overall death rate from cardiovascular disease , the number one pre existing condition to covid related deaths. So while this all points to an effect on the black community it is again exploited by politicians for an unrelated subject and money. The demographics and data of school age children pertaining to covid , which is the target audience of this argument , does not see those same screwed numbers. In fact the death rate of children 18 and under due to covid is almost non existent, a non factor for purposes of this issue.

This is all just another case of using and exploiting the black community for a political agenda and money. It has nothing to do with actual statistics. data, and science regarding health ........because if it did they’d be back in school already. So again they can’t learn from home , and now they can’t learn at school. So now what ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-16-2020 at 4:00 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-16-2020, 4:14 PM Reply   
Why arnt they just feeding them all Hydroxychloroquine?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-16-2020, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You guys keep repeating what the media tells you about Trump so you think it is true. What is the difference?

She never lived in the projects/ ghetto.
"When she was born she lived in an affordable housing project on the South Side apartments built in the 1950s and was designed as a co-op, meant to ease a post-World War II housing shortage for BLACK WORKING CLASS FAMILIES"

This sure sounds like the "projects" to me. She even calls it a housing project, but according to you this is Black privilege!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-16-2020, 11:06 PM Reply   
Joel Osteen seems like a pretty sweet dude. Just another Jesus grifter.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-17-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Joel Osteen seems like a pretty sweet dude. Just another Jesus grifter.

My cousin goes to that church and they are educated. Blows my mind.

On another shocking revelation, trickle down economics, i.e. tax cuts for the rich, don’t work to help the lower class.

Bloomberg last night ran a story by journalist Craig Stirling highlighting the work of economists David Hope of the London School of Economics and Julian Limberg of King’s College London, who examined the concept of “supply side economics,” or the “trickle down theory.” This is the economic theory popularized in the 1980s saying it’s best for the economy not to support wages at the bottom of the economy—the demand side—but rather to free up capital at the top—the supply side—because wealthy entrepreneurs will create new jobs and the resulting economic growth will help everyone. This idea has been behind the Republicans’ forty-year commitment to tax cuts for the wealthy.

In their study of 18 countries over 50 years, Hope and Limberg concluded that this theory was wrong. Tax cuts do not, they prove, trickle down. They do little to promote growth or create jobs. Instead, they mostly just help the people who get the tax cuts.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
OH no.... Not the Liberty Center!!!!! Jesus Christ...... Call the UN, this is getting out of hand. Sounds like you have two different sides of the story. You have no idea what payment was for. This is what is known as leading you to conclusions and they did if very well. I am impressed, you really are a low information voter. Congrats.
The point is that he wasn't just some kook. He was a kook supported by a Election fraud supporting PAC that handed him almost $300K. He deposited a little over $200K in his personal account and less than a week later attacked an AC man with a gun. He claimed there were 750,000 ballots in that truck. Could one truck hold 750,000 Ballots?

If you've got the other side to the story and this was just another media hit-job on Trump loyalists, I would like to hear it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What's with you dude? I guess you missed all of the evidence of Russian interference. I guess you missed much of Trump's inner circle either going to prison or being indicted.

We get no Trump for the next four years. Good enough for me, tough guy.
I guess you missed it. There was no collusion found. Even the democrats gave up on it. The only people who went to jail was not at all because of Russia. It is like them going in to get you for being a drug dealer only to find you have a stolen pair of socks from macy's. You think if there really was collusion the democrats would kept on it? Did you know that they also found then the parties at the FBI admitted they made "mistakes" and if the people who gave the FISA warrants would have been presented with the same "evidence", they would not have issued any warrants. Get over the lies. You destroyed the country over this chit and we will not forget it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The point is that he wasn't just some kook. He was a kook supported by a Election fraud supporting PAC that handed him almost $300K. He deposited a little over $200K in his personal account and less than a week later attacked an AC man with a gun. He claimed there were 750,000 ballots in that truck. Could one truck hold 750,000 Ballots?

If you've got the other side to the story and this was just another media hit-job on Trump loyalists, I would like to hear it.
If he was a kook, then so be it. Don't act like this "PAC" is some sort of Republican representative organization. Never heard of them in my life. According to your article, the defendant says the people in the van got out and attacked them, so he drew on the main guy and held him until police got there. He can still be a kook and defend himself.

Again you don't get that you were led down a conclusion. All they did was put the money part after some other non related details and now you "believe" he was paid specifically for that single event of "attacking" at gun point some innocent repair guy. Maybe he was paid for the overall investigation. Maybe he was paid because he provides security and he has to pay other employees. You know "ZERO" about the money, the actual work the guy was doing and all we have is a he said, she said event and you are simply led down to a conclusion that the author was trying to lead you down. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN MANIPULATED and you don't even know it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Joel Osteen seems like a pretty sweet dude. Just another Jesus grifter.
That guy is a grifter. Prosperity preachers are the worst kind of humans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
My cousin goes to that church and they are educated. Blows my mind.

On another shocking revelation, trickle down economics, i.e. tax cuts for the rich, don’t work to help the lower class.

Bloomberg last night ran a story by journalist Craig Stirling highlighting the work of economists David Hope of the London School of Economics and Julian Limberg of King’s College London, who examined the concept of “supply side economics,” or the “trickle down theory.” This is the economic theory popularized in the 1980s saying it’s best for the economy not to support wages at the bottom of the economy—the demand side—but rather to free up capital at the top—the supply side—because wealthy entrepreneurs will create new jobs and the resulting economic growth will help everyone. This idea has been behind the Republicans’ forty-year commitment to tax cuts for the wealthy.

In their study of 18 countries over 50 years, Hope and Limberg concluded that this theory was wrong. Tax cuts do not, they prove, trickle down. They do little to promote growth or create jobs. Instead, they mostly just help the people who get the tax cuts.
So are you saying that if you simply open up a restaurant in a town with no jobs, that establishment will thrive? Again this is distortion of the public on wealth vs income. Why are these people getting wealthy? Wealth seems to be in most part based on a fake evaluation of ones stocks. As long as the ones with all the stocks don't sell them all off, the pyramid scheme works. How are people getting money to invest in stocks of the companies that the "wealthy" own? It happens through having a job. Are poor people creating jobs? Nope. Do wealthy people simply set on their money? Nope. Outside of the pyramid scheme nature, there is actual re-investment of capital into business which in turn hires employees. Remove investment money and you don't create new business.

In rich areas like kalifornia with natural sea ports, weather, farm land, and slave labor there is naturally going to be wealth. One can argue on who gets the spoils because you can drive a little more from the bottom up. Same with New York city and other places. However the whole country is not just the 5 largest cities (that became cities primarily due to natural sea ports) thus you need a little more trickle down economics. A major manufacturer moves in, then supporting businesses grow off of that. Problem is now, we have certain political party who wants middle America to compete with slave labor that has pretty much zero regulation.

My guess is you will find the truth is in between.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
"When she was born she lived in an affordable housing project on the South Side apartments built in the 1950s and was designed as a co-op, meant to ease a post-World War II housing shortage for BLACK WORKING CLASS FAMILIES"

This sure sounds like the "projects" to me. She even calls it a housing project, but according to you this is Black privilege!
You are as dense as they come, no wonder you are a democrat.

SHE MOVED WHEN SHE WAS A TODDLER!! note the "When she was born" part. So freaking what. She then moved. Her parents got ahead by being political operatives and she more than likely got into the school based primarily on her skin color and her parents being political operatives. I am pretty sure that there was an Asian kid bumped that worked way harder than her based on race based politics. So if you want to use race in this, this is certainly "black privilege". At the very least it is simply privilege. She got in because of parents political connections. that is something that the vast majority of Americans will not get to experience no matter how hard the work.

You see, though, here is the difference between you and I. I am happy for her. While I believe that the system has to change because special rights is NOT the same as equal rights, I can be happy for others that have achievements and are not letting their talents go to waste. Seeing people prosper and have nice things makes me proud to be an American. It is a sign that our system works an is the best the world has ever seen.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2020, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If he was a kook, then so be it. Don't act like this "PAC" is some sort of Republican representative organization. Never heard of them in my life. According to your article, the defendant says the people in the van got out and attacked them, so he drew on the main guy and held him until police got there. He can still be a kook and defend himself.

Again you don't get that you were led down a conclusion. All they did was put the money part after some other non related details and now you "believe" he was paid specifically for that single event of "attacking" at gun point some innocent repair guy. Maybe he was paid for the overall investigation. Maybe he was paid because he provides security and he has to pay other employees. You know "ZERO" about the money, the actual work the guy was doing and all we have is a he said, she said event and you are simply led down to a conclusion that the author was trying to lead you down. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN MANIPULATED and you don't even know it.
No, I don't think they paid him to attack and AC guy. A group of Trump loyalist paid a guy to uncover voter fraud. After a 4 day stake-out, he ran an AC guy off the road and attacked him and called police alleging voter fraud. So, in conclusion, they paid $200K and what they got was some AC guy assaulted. Foolish endeavors yielded foolish results. I am sure the PAC was let-down by the results, but fools and their money are quick to part. No, I don't think the PAC represents all republicans. They just represent your type of republican.

What is your conclusion?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You've been gone a while, this is the new Delta. There isn't much in the way of reason left.
There is zero reasoning with unreasonable people. You are an unhinged mob and you don't even realize it. You repeat everything the press and the democrats feed you. that is why your people are are burning and looting and shooting cops. You have been manipulated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No, I don't think they paid him to attack and AC guy. A group of Trump loyalist paid a guy to uncover voter fraud. After a 4 day stake-out, he ran an AC guy off the road and attacked him and called police alleging voter fraud. So, in conclusion, they paid $200K and what they got was some AC guy assaulted. Foolish endeavors yielded foolish results. I am sure the PAC was let-down by the results, but fools and their money are quick to part. No, I don't think the PAC represents all republicans. They just represent your type of republican.

What is your conclusion?
My type? What is my type? The type who will not be manipulated? The type that knows the difference in what the president can and can not do from his constitutional role? The type who tempers expectations from that constitutional mandate? The one who understands how political operatives manipulate the public? You really need to see some of our work in central and south America and what the Soviets used to do for propaganda. Go research how the nazi's used to do it.

How do you now he ran the guy off the road? Were you there yes or no?

you think it is possible that he did have a fender bender with the guys by getting too close and the guys did attack him? yes or no?

Can you tell the difference of these two potential events from that article? yes or no

What was the $200k for? Do you know his finances? Do you know what specifically he was hired for? Does he have employees?

You know none of these things. Don't preach at me at what type of person I am. You are the one saying you are a Republican yet have zero idea of what you should stand for. You are the one who brings in an article talking like it is all set facts and the details are 100% accurate and assigning a position on it regarding "people like me". This pretty much sums up why and how you let the press clippings on Trump get to you. You don't know if anything was true. You simply read articles that said it was. You hear if enough, it becomes true in your head. This is exactly the kind of information warfare that the nazi's did. Tell a lie long enough and it becomes true. The leftist media and the democrats in congress were not after truth. They were simply setting up narratives and talking points to seed dissolution about Trump. You have been manipulated.

If he did something illegal, then he should be punished. That is the long and shot of it. I don't really care other than seeing someone on this board being manipulated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No, I don't think they paid him to attack and AC guy. A group of Trump loyalist paid a guy to uncover voter fraud. After a 4 day stake-out, he ran an AC guy off the road and attacked him and called police alleging voter fraud. So, in conclusion, they paid $200K and what they got was some AC guy assaulted. Foolish endeavors yielded foolish results. I am sure the PAC was let-down by the results, but fools and their money are quick to part. No, I don't think the PAC represents all republicans. They just represent your type of republican.

What is your conclusion?
Ask yourself this. How does a talking point from a democrat politician all of a sudden end up in every news cast, other democrat politicians mouth, day time talk tv, every nightly comedy show and so on? It is a coordinated effort. They literally publish the talking points to all the people who run these organizations. That is why you have people over at CNN have the days programming and guests already lined up to talk about what was going to be said by such and such democrat. They have it on everything. You think this guys just roll in at 5:30 in the morning, start booking guests and make up what they are going to say on the spot? That is why they were caught on tape saying they were not going to cover Hunter Biden and his connections with Ukraine and China. Manipulation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No, I don't think they paid him to attack and AC guy. A group of Trump loyalist paid a guy to uncover voter fraud. After a 4 day stake-out, he ran an AC guy off the road and attacked him and called police alleging voter fraud. So, in conclusion, they paid $200K and what they got was some AC guy assaulted. Foolish endeavors yielded foolish results. I am sure the PAC was let-down by the results, but fools and their money are quick to part. No, I don't think the PAC represents all republicans. They just represent your type of republican.

What is your conclusion?
Another question. So what if they paid a guy to investigate? Don't you what someone to explore if there were allegations of fraud? I don't see a fundamental issue and why do you? You mail out millions of unsolicited ballots based on election law changes created judicially through nearly 400 lawsuits in 43 states just prior to the election, you just may want to investigate.

These states really had zero infrastructure to support such an endeavor and certainly was not passed by the legislatures and funded for the extra manpower needed. Yes, this is how fraud happens especially if it is done to the favor of one political party or the other. You should be thankful that people are willing to put up their money to help investigate. Execution may be another issue, which is sounds like it may have been but we really do not know any facts nor do I care. The law is in place to handle it, so let it work.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
It is clear that you are being manipulated at this point. Did you even read the damn article?

From the article:
"According to court documents, Aguirre told police that he was part of a group of private citizens called the "Liberty Center," who were conducting a civilian investigation into the alleged ballot scheme.

Aguirre told he had been conducting surveillance for four days on Lopez because he thought the AC repairman was somehow mastermind of a giant voter fraud scheme. Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving."

Those were his words. His lawyer is the one coming behind with a bull**** story to help his client. Aguirre's goose is cooked.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2020, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Ask yourself this. How does a talking point from a democrat politician all of a sudden end up in every news cast, other democrat politicians mouth, day time talk tv, every nightly comedy show and so on? It is a coordinated effort. They literally publish the talking points to all the people who run these organizations. That is why you have people over at CNN have the days programming and guests already lined up to talk about what was going to be said by such and such democrat. They have it on everything. You think this guys just roll in at 5:30 in the morning, start booking guests and make up what they are going to say on the spot? That is why they were caught on tape saying they were not going to cover Hunter Biden and his connections with Ukraine and China. Manipulation.
Didn't Trump look into voter fraud when he was elected? What did it yield. What changes were made? He had 4 years and either got played or after the fact he is trying to overturn an election. (I actually don't think he is dumb enough to think he won. He thinks your dumb enough to give him money if he says fraud enough).

Delta, maybe the whole world is out to get you and your way of life. That sounds super reasonable.

Last edited by skiboarder; 12-17-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
It is clear that you are being manipulated at this point. Did you even read the damn article?

From the article:
"According to court documents, Aguirre told police that he was part of a group of private citizens called the "Liberty Center," who were conducting a civilian investigation into the alleged ballot scheme.

Aguirre told he had been conducting surveillance for four days on Lopez because he thought the AC repairman was somehow mastermind of a giant voter fraud scheme. Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving."

Those were his words. His lawyer is the one coming behind with a bull**** story to help his client. Aguirre's goose is cooked.
Is it illegal to conduct surveillance? Yes or No?

is it illegal to hire private investigators to provide surveillance? Yes or No?

Being hired to investigate has ZERO to do with the disputed facts of whether or not he performed an illegal act in this event. His version is just as valid as their version when it comes to the physical event. There is no goose being cooked at this point because the facts have not been examined and placed before a jury. You are being manipulated or the other reality can be true. You are out looking for confirmation bias to validate your point of view.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Didn't Trump look into voter fraud when he was elected? What did it yield. What changes were made? He had 4 years and either got played or after the fact he is trying to overturn an election. (I actually don't think he is dumb enough to think he won. He thinks your dumb enough to give him money if he says fraud enough).

Delta, maybe the whole world is out to get you and your way of life. That sounds super reasonable.
See, you are manipulated in thought. I have never given a single dollar to any political organization. You just made it up in your head that I have.

So, exactly what does "Trump" out looking for fraud look like smart guy? Is this more of a presidents magical powers that he can be everywhere and do everything himself? you ever think that this type of thing is how "Trump" looks for these things? "Trump" is a political party who hires people on the ground to go look for these things. Water is wet. So freaking what. That is how those things work.

What you seem to have an issue with is the mind set that having 300 to 400 lawsuits to change election laws just prior to an election with millions of unsolicited ballots in public kind of screams of potential fraud. The election seems to went the way you wanted and you are looking for bias to tell you that you did the correct thing. If you really cared and really were a Republican, you would want people to look into these things on your behalf especially when the lawsuits and judicially mandated law changes were created by the other political party to impact your vote and potentially your way of life.

Why would everyone be out to get me? They were out to get Trump because he was a danger to their schemes. Your simple dismissal if pure ignorance. The history of the Fing world is based on this stuff. Our country and the rest of the world has sent millions of people to their death over this stuff, yet you dismiss it like it does not exist. This is all unmitigated fact.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Didn't Trump look into voter fraud when he was elected? What did it yield. What changes were made? He had 4 years and either got played or after the fact he is trying to overturn an election. (I actually don't think he is dumb enough to think he won. He thinks your dumb enough to give him money if he says fraud enough).

Delta, maybe the whole world is out to get you and your way of life. That sounds super reasonable.
Oh... by the way, I do better financially with big government. I win on that. What does get impacted though is our freedoms in general and I am against that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Didn't Trump look into voter fraud when he was elected? What did it yield. What changes were made? He had 4 years and either got played or after the fact he is trying to overturn an election. (I actually don't think he is dumb enough to think he won. He thinks your dumb enough to give him money if he says fraud enough).

Delta, maybe the whole world is out to get you and your way of life. That sounds super reasonable.
On the overturning of an election. Isn't that what the democrats did for 4 years with their false and extremely serious accusations? Trying to impeach and convict a sitting president is the exact same as overturning an election especially when said facts were fabricated by the other party. Where were you then?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Donald's Timeline as President....

2016 - "Make America Great Again"

2020 - "It's like a third world country"

Trump can not save democrats from themselves. Pretty much dejected the last person who gave a chit about this country. Congrats. You are a living testament to your people....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 12:12 PM Reply   
So we have Salwell and chines spies and now we have the texts with China Joe's son.

Hunter Biden ex-associate asked to 'get Joe involved,' make it look like 'truly family business,' texts show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...amily-business

"No I haven’t," Gilliar replied. "Spoke with Jim 15 mins ago and told him to get H to call u, think he’s with Joe in Wilmington."

Two days later, on May 20, 2017, Gilliar texts Bobulinski again, stating: "Don't mention Joe being involved, it's only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid."

"OK they should be paranoid about things," Bobulinski says.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-17-2020, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
On the overturning of an election. Isn't that what the democrats did for 4 years with their false and extremely serious accusations? Trying to impeach and convict a sitting president is the exact same as overturning an election especially when said facts were fabricated by the other party. Where were you then?
Fabricated? He literally released the transcript and it exactly matched the impeachment accusation. I don't believe it was enough to impeach him, but he did hang aid over an ally's head for the sole purpose of digging up dirt on a political rival (confirmed by his own witness). It was morally wrong even if it was not impeachable. The whole thing stunk to high heaven. Why was the president's personal lawyer and the ambassador to the EU mucking around in Ukraine? Ukraine is not an EU country! He brought the whole thing upon himself.

Also, an impeachment doesn't does not overturn an election. It removes a leader unfit to lead from office. The party retains the presidency.

Trump isn't really trying to overturn an election. He knows he lost. He just keeps saying fraud to defraud his faithful out of their hard earned money. It is like a Trump University 2.0. What is he going to do with his $200M? The complete lack of evidence has made the legal route hard. How many cases has he lost? What is he going to do with the rest of the $100s of millions? It would be hilarious if he was funding shadow groups to hire private investigators to stake out AC men. That sounds about on par for the campaign that brought you a rally at The Four Season (Lawn and Garden).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2020, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So are you saying that if you simply open up a restaurant in a town with no jobs, that establishment will thrive? Again this is distortion of the public on wealth vs income. Why are these people getting wealthy? Wealth seems to be in most part based on a fake evaluation of ones stocks. As long as the ones with all the stocks don't sell them all off, the pyramid scheme works. How are people getting money to invest in stocks of the companies that the "wealthy" own? It happens through having a job. Are poor people creating jobs? Nope. Do wealthy people simply set on their money? Nope. Outside of the pyramid scheme nature, there is actual re-investment of capital into business which in turn hires employees. Remove investment money and you don't create new business.

In rich areas like kalifornia with natural sea ports, weather, farm land, and slave labor there is naturally going to be wealth. One can argue on who gets the spoils because you can drive a little more from the bottom up. Same with New York city and other places. However the whole country is not just the 5 largest cities (that became cities primarily due to natural sea ports) thus you need a little more trickle down economics. A major manufacturer moves in, then supporting businesses grow off of that. Problem is now, we have certain political party who wants middle America to compete with slave labor that has pretty much zero regulation.

My guess is you will find the truth is in between.
Wrong again.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tax-cut...-trickle-down/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2020, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
On the overturning of an election. Isn't that what the democrats did for 4 years with their false and extremely serious accusations? Trying to impeach and convict a sitting president is the exact same as overturning an election especially when said facts were fabricated by the other party. Where were you then?
Not the same at all. Trump was impeached for cause. The republicans are trying to overturn a valid fair election. The had well over 50 lawsuits to sort out the facts, they lost every case. Not many of them, not most of them, all of them. Next, goaded by Trump, legislators in Pennsylvania asked the supreme court to prevent certification by the state of its result. Republican Senate candidates in Georgia demanded that the Republican secretary of state withdraw from the certification there. The Republican party in Arizona demonstrated extremely shrill behavior, demanding that the election not be certified and even challenging Twitter followers to express their willingness to die to prevent certification. They blamed voting machines, they blamed republican election administrators. They tried to send Fake electors to states to change the electoral votes. You name it, they tried it...and failed. They tried to get trumps SC to make trump king and the court tossed the case like a hot potato. Nothing but losing attempts to over throw the will of the people. Tired of winning yet?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2020, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Is it illegal to conduct surveillance? Yes or No?

is it illegal to hire private investigators to provide surveillance? Yes or No?

Being hired to investigate has ZERO to do with the disputed facts of whether or not he performed an illegal act in this event. His version is just as valid as their version when it comes to the physical event. There is no goose being cooked at this point because the facts have not been examined and placed before a jury. You are being manipulated or the other reality can be true. You are out looking for confirmation bias to validate your point of view.
You want to apply the same questioning to the Breaking News about Hunter Biden? or are you being manipulated again?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Fabricated? He literally released the transcript and it exactly matched the impeachment accusation. I don't believe it was enough to impeach him, but he did hang aid over an ally's head for the sole purpose of digging up dirt on a political rival (confirmed by his own witness). It was morally wrong even if it was not impeachable. The whole thing stunk to high heaven. Why was the president's personal lawyer and the ambassador to the EU mucking around in Ukraine? Ukraine is not an EU country! He brought the whole thing upon himself.

Also, an impeachment doesn't does not overturn an election. It removes a leader unfit to lead from office. The party retains the presidency.

Trump isn't really trying to overturn an election. He knows he lost. He just keeps saying fraud to defraud his faithful out of their hard earned money. It is like a Trump University 2.0. What is he going to do with his $200M? The complete lack of evidence has made the legal route hard. How many cases has he lost? What is he going to do with the rest of the $100s of millions? It would be hilarious if he was funding shadow groups to hire private investigators to stake out AC men. That sounds about on par for the campaign that brought you a rally at The Four Season (Lawn and Garden).
Not even. again, you were fed a narrative. You are so easily influenced. It was morally correct to find out why American politicians were over in Ukraine getting their family millions in ill gotten income based on the connections to the highest levels of the US government. The same connection who threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars in funds (allocated by congress) if they did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating those ill gotten funds. THAT is what you should be worried about. That guy is now your president. Now it is coming clear that the said president and his family are in bed bilking China for millions for what? What is Biden's specialty that he needs millions in salary from these countries? His specialty is access to the highest levels of the US government. It apparently was energy when Joe threatened the Ukraine. Yes, you should ask yourself why Joe was mucking around in the Ukraine and China.

you and the democrat media tell us what Trump is going to do with the funds. I am sure they made up a story about it already. If you are stupid enough to send money to a politician, then it is money lost. That is on you, however that is not at all like selling access to the highest levels of government in exchange for preferential treatment in our policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2020, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Fabricated? He literally released the transcript and it exactly matched the impeachment accusation. I don't believe it was enough to impeach him, but he did hang aid over an ally's head for the sole purpose of digging up dirt on a political rival (confirmed by his own witness). It was morally wrong even if it was not impeachable. The whole thing stunk to high heaven. Why was the president's personal lawyer and the ambassador to the EU mucking around in Ukraine? Ukraine is not an EU country! He brought the whole thing upon himself.

Also, an impeachment doesn't does not overturn an election. It removes a leader unfit to lead from office. The party retains the presidency.

Trump isn't really trying to overturn an election. He knows he lost. He just keeps saying fraud to defraud his faithful out of their hard earned money. It is like a Trump University 2.0. What is he going to do with his $200M? The complete lack of evidence has made the legal route hard. How many cases has he lost? What is he going to do with the rest of the $100s of millions? It would be hilarious if he was funding shadow groups to hire private investigators to stake out AC men. That sounds about on par for the campaign that brought you a rally at The Four Season (Lawn and Garden).
We elected Trump. Impeaching him is trying to nullify our vote especially if they were able to convict. Everything was always set up for narrative and to exhaust the public in regards to Trump and apparently it worked with the mental midgets.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-17-2020, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We elected Trump. Impeaching him is trying to nullify our vote.
So in principle you would be totally against the GOP trying to impeach Biden?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2020, 2:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I guess you missed it. There was no collusion found. Even the democrats gave up on it. The only people who went to jail was not at all because of Russia. It is like them going in to get you for being a drug dealer only to find you have a stolen pair of socks from macy's. You think if there really was collusion the democrats would kept on it? Did you know that they also found then the parties at the FBI admitted they made "mistakes" and if the people who gave the FISA warrants would have been presented with the same "evidence", they would not have issued any warrants. Get over the lies. You destroyed the country over this chit and we will not forget it.
I love the irony of the self-described man of integrity, man of god, lies to no end.

Mueller detailed several instances of Trump obstruction of justice; offenses worthy of prosecution, if Trump was not a sitting president. This was explicitly stated in the report released by Robert Mueller. Roger Stone was convicted for lying to Congress about meetings he had to release dirt on Hillary Clinton. The only reason Trump was not removed from office was a GOP majority in the Senate. Even Mitt Romney voted for removal.

Here's the simple fact. No one gives a "chit" about what you won't forget about how Trump was treated while president. Keep rambling. We'll keep laughing at you. Maybe you can help Trump find those evil voting machines or those millions of fraudulent ballots.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We elected Trump. Impeaching him is trying to nullify our vote especially if they were able to convict. Everything was always set up for narrative and to exhaust the public in regards to Trump and apparently it worked with the mental midgets.
So if a sitting president breaks the law, there shouldn't be any consequences? Or does that only apply to GOP presidents?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not even. again, you were fed a narrative. You are so easily influenced. It was morally correct to find out why American politicians were over in Ukraine getting their family millions in ill gotten income based on the connections to the highest levels of the US government. The same connection who threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars in funds (allocated by congress) if they did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating those ill gotten funds. THAT is what you should be worried about. That guy is now your president. Now it is coming clear that the said president and his family are in bed bilking China for millions for what? What is Biden's specialty that he needs millions in salary from these countries? His specialty is access to the highest levels of the US government. It apparently was energy when Joe threatened the Ukraine. Yes, you should ask yourself why Joe was mucking around in the Ukraine and China.

you and the democrat media tell us what Trump is going to do with the funds. I am sure they made up a story about it already. If you are stupid enough to send money to a politician, then it is money lost. That is on you, however that is not at all like selling access to the highest levels of government in exchange for preferential treatment in our policy.
Not "selling access", but looking for pardons while Trump is on his way out of the door. A lot of the money comes from the deluded that seem to believe that Trump will be president on 1/20/21. Team Trump are exploiting the uneducated. Part of me feels guilty about the massive disappointment that will occur when people realize that Trump is gone, that people sent their hard-earned money to crooks that only want to satisfy Trump's ego. The other part of me says, "Karma". You m'effers stood by his lies and nonsense and called it "Fake news" when people called out Trump's BS. Reap what you sow.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Another very interesting twist to the BLM narrative


Body cam footage finally released post incident with recorded interview with with Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend Walker.



I'm just going to leave this little transcript from the initial exchange here...

"Where is she at in the apartment?” Officer Hankison asks Walker.

“She’s on the ground,” Walker says.

“Where at?” Hankison asks.

“In the hallway,” Walker says.

“What kind of gun did she shoot?” the other officer asks.

“It’s a 9, it’s a regular 9 mm,” Walker says.

“Did she shoot or you shoot it?” an officer asks.

“It was her,” Walker says. “She was scared.”
If a private citizen barges into my home, without cause, I am legally justified in defending my property.
If a police officer barges into my home, without cause, I am criminally liable in defending my property.

Explain how that is Constitutional. The police had no business in going to Taylor's apartment. If they don't botch that, we aren't having this discussion. Point blank. Wearing a badge doesn't give a person to do whatever they believe is just. That is how Communistic countries behave; they give their police blanket immunity.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-18-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump can not save democrats from themselves. Pretty much dejected the last person who gave a chit about this country. Congrats. You are a living testament to your people....
Nothing yanks a Proud Boys chain harder than black people saving America.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
What's your guys' take on the real Russian hacking scandal (SolarWinds)? Good grief, access to our nuke agency? We may never know what they've been able to accomplish.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:32 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us