Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       02-02-2018, 4:32 AM Reply   
Personally 2017 was centurion year all the way with their new models.
2018, definitely goes to Supra SL.
They really achieve something to call it "game changer" With a fairly good price compare to his nearest competitors.
In a time that most models only made small upgrades Supra have done some Key changes that really put them on the elite boat map, maybe even in the top.

- The new tower is simply awesome. With the new Bimini top full coverage AND the automated folding that works very well.

- side in-floor ballast. Finally! Don’t have to take the whole Port side storage to put a side bag anymore. Or you can even use it to put another side bag.

Sadly at the boat show you can’t try them!
But the Wakesurf school professor has some business with the Nautique/Moomba dealership. He always Preached the G23 but he tried the SL for a month and just kept it.
I know him fair well and I think he ever spoke me of any boat like that and this long haha..
Can’t wait to try it this summer.

I remember the times when we said Supra!? Nah just an entry boat for the big price.
Not the case anymore.
Supra made his name and it’s an hidden gem that really worth the look.
Attached Images

Last edited by Mike88; 02-02-2018 at 4:33 AM. Reason: Photos