Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-27-2013, 7:27 AM Reply   
Unreal, Like a Cadillac with the ability to bomb off off road like no other.

Does anyone have one?

The suspension is FOX all the way around, my only concern is the weight of the vehicle, it seems heavier than most others that are being compared to it. Tundra Rock Warrior, etc.

Then you have places like Henessey who can bring the motor up to 525 hp then 600 hp for some extra cashish.

I want one, know anyone who wants to buy a 2007 4x4 Tundra 5.7L?

Any input and discussion are appreciated.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-27-2013, 8:35 AM Reply   
I was really wanting one of these, but held off. Now you're making me drool again lol.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-27-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
Here is one that is for sale locally here in Southern IL that has me dying to trade my Tundra in on. If I only had 42K..... Should make you want one even more.

http://www.auffenberg.com/used/ford/...inois-14459467
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-27-2013, 9:51 AM Reply   
the one I drove was full MSRP plus Tax, etc. We have a dealer in San Diego that is asking $75K for what they have in stock. Most used ones around here are also going for full MSRP a year later or damn near close to it. Not sure I want to pay $60K for a truck that just plain hauls ass and can run the whoops. Check out this redneck sob................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU

that one could be the one that got jumped for all we know

Last edited by slipknot; 02-27-2013 at 9:54 AM.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-27-2013, 10:00 AM Reply   
^^^^^^ WOW! Stupidity at it's finest!
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-27-2013, 10:17 AM Reply   
That was pretty awesome. At least the truck flew pretty level. Did you guys watch this afterwards? Was displayed at the end of the redneck video as "recommended" videos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...4&feature=fvwp
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-21-2013, 12:51 AM Reply   
My contribution.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWE11Oo5rg
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-21-2013, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Reply Quick Reply
the one I drove was full MSRP plus Tax, etc. We have a dealer in San Diego that is asking $75K for what they have in stock. Most used ones around here are also going for full MSRP a year later or damn near close to it. Not sure I want to pay $60K for a truck that just plain hauls ass and can run the whoops. Check out this redneck sob................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU

that one could be the one that got jumped for all we know
I was there that day. There was a race that weekend (MX) and this was after the race was done. That was supposedly one of the owners of the property with deep pockets.

They also have events out there called RedNecks With Paychecks where they have rock crawling, mud bogs, etc.
Old     (yjwrangler95)      Join Date: Oct 2011       03-21-2013, 9:37 AM Reply   
Did it total the truck? It looked like the front wheel was pushed back towards the A-pillar quite a bit
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-21-2013, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce_bronkite View Post
I was there that day. There was a race that weekend (MX) and this was after the race was done. That was supposedly one of the owners of the property with deep pockets.

They also have events out there called RedNecks With Paychecks where they have rock crawling, mud bogs, etc.
That's a lot of coin down the drain in a matter of seconds. I've got to believe that he totaled it, or at the least, severe frame damage.
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-21-2013, 11:31 AM Reply   
I was able to drive one a few weeks ago. I was really expecting a softer ride from the reviews...
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-26-2013, 2:39 PM Reply   
Ive had one for 5 months. Just turned 10,000 miles. Love it but fuel economy sucks.