Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       09-15-2018, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
I have not been in one to speak with confidence but Without the 1.76:1 I would say NO. Surfing only will be fine.

Now that they offer the 1.76:1 as an option I would say yes its a possibility.

It’s absolutely doable. The 450 with the 1.76 is very very very strong.
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       09-15-2018, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
It’s absolutely doable. The 450 with the 1.76 is very very very strong.

I have it in a new Makai.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-15-2018, 10:32 AM Reply   
Post up your makai! That’s an awesome boat
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       10-03-2018, 3:07 PM Reply   
SL or SE for Surfing and Wakeboarding?

SE is more boat, heavier and with more ballast, but still haven't seen a dialed in wave like the SL. Wondering if anyone has seen video footage or pictures of the SE wave with a Surfer besides the Supra video on their website? Roberts pictures of the SL is pretty hard to beat!

Wakeboarding, both wakes looks great to me.
Old     (Shockthis)      Join Date: May 2014       10-04-2018, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullspeed View Post
SL or SE for Surfing and Wakeboarding?

SE is more boat, heavier and with more ballast, but still haven't seen a dialed in wave like the SL. Wondering if anyone has seen video footage or pictures of the SE wave with a Surfer besides the Supra video on their website? Roberts pictures of the SL is pretty hard to beat!

Wakeboarding, both wakes looks great to me.
The Supra SL wakeboards amazing, it is very similar to a G23. I believe that the Se is a Slightly stretched out Sl hull.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-04-2018, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
I have it in a new Makai.
I want to know how the wakeboard wake is on the Makai. Is it clean at 22.5 or 23 with the full 4000 pounds of stock ballast.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-04-2018, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
I want to know how the wakeboard wake is on the Makai. Is it clean at 22.5 or 23 with the full 4000 pounds of stock ballast.
I just recently shared pics of the new Makai in action on the Moomba Owners page. The Makai is no joke and it was ran out of the box all stock. Let me dig up the pics...