Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-19-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
Thought this would give you boys something to talk about. #resultsnotslogans
Attached Images

Old     (csswake3)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-19-2012, 7:28 PM Reply   
Wow.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2012, 7:28 PM Reply   
Holy!
Old     (wakecumberlandky)      Join Date: Feb 2011       06-19-2012, 7:30 PM Reply   
Cow
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-19-2012, 7:39 PM Reply   
I dunno...looks a bit washed out...j/k, hope Rusty enjoyed his trip to the moon
Old     (cccbuilders)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-19-2012, 8:01 PM Reply   
daaaaamm!
Old    9Drozd            06-19-2012, 8:16 PM Reply   
About time they got something out to drool over. lol
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2012, 8:18 PM Reply   
Looks more like a triple up than a double up
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2012, 10:13 PM Reply   
Rusty: Sure drive me a triple...... Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Old    9Drozd            06-19-2012, 10:46 PM Reply   
After looking at this for a while, it is a big wake (there is no denying that) but the camera angle is pretty low making it look bigger than it actually is. Either way, glad to seen MC got their act together with this boat.
Old     (9645glazier)      Join Date: Feb 2012       06-20-2012, 12:12 AM Reply   
Holy ****.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       06-20-2012, 3:02 AM Reply   
The angle looks like it was shot from sitting in a chase boat. The monster is chest level. Good luck with that!!
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-20-2012, 3:54 AM Reply   
I heard that this is a double up behind the new g25.
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-20-2012, 5:45 AM Reply   
Has he come back down yet?
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       06-20-2012, 5:56 AM Reply   
I wanna see the video of him getting launched off that thing!
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-20-2012, 6:22 AM Reply   
looks like the back of Rustys shorts is a little full
That Dbl up is insane
Old     (opossum)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-20-2012, 7:18 AM Reply   
I feel bad for his knee's!
Old     (crosenhahn)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-20-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
Dang!!!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-20-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
I am definately seeing the end of ballast in boats for most of the small-medium size waterways in the near future.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-20-2012, 7:54 AM Reply   
"After looking at this for a while, it is a big wake (there is no denying that) but the camera angle is pretty low making it look bigger than it actually is".

hahaha. Really?

Wouldn't a low camera angle give you the TRUE perspective of how big the wake is? I mean, that's where the board is, that's about to ride up that wake.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-20-2012, 8:05 AM Reply   
+1 for Jarrod.

Anyone who says the camera angle is making it look big is ridiculous. That Dub is macking. The boat is still ugly as sin, but put a paper bag over its head and I would ride it.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-20-2012, 8:45 AM Reply   
So you wouldn't ride because the boat looks bad? Hilarious.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-20-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
OMG!!! video please!!!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-20-2012, 9:45 AM Reply   
I always use a low camera angle on mine and it doesn't look any bigger
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-20-2012, 9:54 AM Reply   
@Thomas.....and by low you mean 4-6' off the water? As others have said most likely a person sitting/standing in another boat.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-20-2012, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I always use a low camera angle on mine and it doesn't look any bigger
Haha
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-20-2012, 10:13 AM Reply   
That is insane!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-20-2012, 10:45 AM Reply   
Wasn't this shot from the X Star video that first came out.. Rusty hit the dub and ended up getting booted off balance? That wake is no joke!!!
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-20-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
No joke legit.

Meh. I'm at odds here. It's obviously not going to be the double-up you'd get every time - and also - no thank you. None of you lil weekend hustlas would touch that 'ish. I wouldn't try it with Rusty's knees. Or my rusty knees.

I think that particular double (triple) up is authentic, I just don't want it. Also I think it's a fluke. Also the new X-Star is dead to me so whatever.
Old    9Drozd            06-20-2012, 11:34 AM Reply   
My point regardless if right or wrong, was that this photo came from MC and they will do whatever it takes to show the boat in its best light. Maybe the camera is at a normal height, maybe its not. It was just my opinion. But the picture did come from MC's marketing department and I do have to give them credit for turning around a PR nightmare.

Quote:
Wouldn't a low camera angle give you the TRUE perspective of how big the wake is? I mean, that's where the board is, that's about to ride up that wake.
Not necessarily. If its low enough to the point at which you start looking up. You cant go by where his board is relative to the water level because with every wave you do have peaks and troughs. His board would be in the trough (lowest point). Split the difference and you have your midpoint which would be actual water level. But you correct on that you have to ride up the whole thing.

Pick my logic apart, I don't care. Its a forum and I welcome others opinions.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-20-2012, 1:02 PM Reply   
Gee twenty What???? Has anyone heard seen or care about the G23 anymore? MC's media blitz is driving the G23 down to the short dock. I've heard 60-plus orders for this thing already and several have already rolled down the line. Is there more than 2 G23's on the water yet. I don't care who's wake is better, MC wins in the only category that matters to them, sales!

I just hate those damn huge pickle teeth!!!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-20-2012, 1:10 PM Reply   
^^^Nope...moved onto other things now...G25.

You'll start seeing alot more G23 shots of actual owners & their boats come a week or 2 from now

Im not knocking the XStar or MC...hell Im rooting for Malibu to blow us all away w/ their big secret that has been hush hush
Old    9Drozd            06-20-2012, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gee twenty What???? Has anyone heard seen or care about the G23 anymore?
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/dub...angley-dub-x3/
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-20-2012, 1:53 PM Reply   
I think Travis just wants all us assclowns to get rowd up and start throwing bottles of beer at our monitors. At least thats what I did the last time around

In all honesty though...im pretty sure there is no way I could have the guts to hit that damn double/triple whatever. I always knew that Rusty was a tiny guy and I wouldnt have a problem taking him on...oh wait thats bc this damn wake makes him look like a dwarf lol
Old     (Iceberg)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-20-2012, 2:28 PM Reply   
Do a reversal or circle and watch the rollers double up. These are not out of this world for size. I made some like these a few weeks ago. I didn't even notice to look until someone in the boat said how big they were. We were laughing at how much of a ride someone on a tube would have being pulled through them. Can you say BIG AIR!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-20-2012, 2:29 PM Reply   
troyD - keep sippin on that koolaid playa. hahahahahahahah
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-20-2012, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by downfortheride View Post
Wasn't this shot from the X Star video that first came out.. Rusty hit the dub and ended up getting booted off balance? That wake is no joke!!!
Nope, heres the pic where Rusty tosted the handle
Attached Images

Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-20-2012, 2:39 PM Reply   
100 bucks that pic at top of post was from a day or two ago
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       06-20-2012, 5:40 PM Reply   
I'm calling BS. Weighted with an extra 2k+ of ballast, driven at wake surf speed to get the ball rolling. I have nothing against MC, I just don't buy that was stock xstar
Old     (csswake3)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-20-2012, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lr3w8kbrdr View Post
^^^nope...moved onto other things now...g25.

You'll start seeing alot more g23 shots of actual owners & their boats come a week or 2 from now

im not knocking the xstar or mc...hell im rooting for malibu to blow us all away w/ their big secret that has been hush hush
247 mxz???
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-20-2012, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
Gee twenty What???? Has anyone heard seen or care about the G23 anymore? MC's media blitz is driving the G23 down to the short dock. I've heard 60-plus orders for this thing already and several have already rolled down the line. Is there more than 2 G23's on the water yet. I don't care who's wake is better, MC wins in the only category that matters to them, sales!

I just hate those damn huge pickle teeth!!!
Are you serious? This is your response after one decent doubleup pic?

I'm a bit concerned you think 60+ orders and two or three down the line is impressive for a boat Mastercraft has been showing for over a year. But hey, don't let reality get in the way of your spirit.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-20-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post

I'm a bit concerned you think 60+ orders and two or three down the line is impressive for a boat Mastercraft has been showing for over a year. But hey, don't let reality get in the way of your spirit.
^^^LOL

Remember what he said, no matter what the wake is, the hottest girls will always flock to the Xstars so I guess all the guys will be buying these boats.

Where the hell is mhunter at??
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-20-2012, 8:07 PM Reply   
You guys are doing fine without me . You know how I feel about this boat if anything changes Ill let you know.
Old     (Texan)      Join Date: May 2011       06-21-2012, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Drozd View Post
Holy Hell that was a kick. Came out of that double 6-8'' off the water.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2012, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3w8kbrdr View Post
^^^Nope...moved onto other things now...G25.

You'll start seeing alot more G23 shots of actual owners & their boats come a week or 2 from now

Im not knocking the XStar or MC...hell Im rooting for Malibu to blow us all away w/ their big secret that has been hush hush
G25 is going to be SSSiiiccck! Love how all the manufacturers are trying to one-up! Great for WW website hits.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2012, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post

I appreciate that CC (I have owned several 210's now) put wake first, where maybe MC didn't. But I don't appreciate me buying a G23 and no one knowing what it is and everyone thinking the Star is the best boat out there because MC tells us that everyday where Nautique unveils the G23 then the boat goes into hiding. Nautique needs to take some PR lessons from MC.

I told my buddy who has a 40th anniversary Star that I was looking at either a G23 or a Star and he and no one in the boat even knew what the G23 was (and they ain't pretenders either).
Old     (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-21-2012, 7:14 AM Reply   
"Then the boat goes into hiding"? What are you smoking? There are G23 videos all over this forum, and every single one of them clearly shows an awesome wake from all sides and angles. Customers already have boats in their hands and are posting their own feedback and very detailed pictures all over Wakeworld and Facebook. My local dealer tells me that even with the exorbitant price every new Nautique inquiry they get is for the G23, they can't believe it. And you think "Nautique needs to take PR lessons from MC?" Like I said, put the pipe down, you need to let the smoke clear a bit.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-21-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post
I appreciate that CC (I have owned several 210's now) put wake first, where maybe MC didn't. But I don't appreciate me buying a G23 and no one knowing what it is and everyone thinking the Star is the best boat out there because MC tells us that everyday where Nautique unveils the G23 then the boat goes into hiding. Nautique needs to take some PR lessons from MC.

I told my buddy who has a 40th anniversary Star that I was looking at either a G23 or a Star and he and no one in the boat even knew what the G23 was (and they ain't pretenders either).
If this isn't a troll, I think you should stop trying to measure your wiener with your boat.

"I bought a G23 but all the cool kids still don't want to be my friend."

You got an incredible wake tractor. Enjoy it and quit worrying about everyone else.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-21-2012, 8:48 AM Reply   
Hes def smoking something. Maybe its bc I live here in FL and we only have the big 3 around here so there is of course buzz. Hell i can count a dozen people who went just like me to the big enveiling of the G23. Ive already been around this thing half a dozen times while its been on the water or on land. There videos and articles all over the place about this boat.

So I go back to my comment from a different thread...lets all fist pump, rock a faux hawk, get spray tanned, wear our affliction shirts & aviators...bc that what cool guys do actually thats all a few yrs old but u get my drift.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-21-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
DVR the King of Wake on TV if you want a good perspective on the wake. You'll see everything that you want to see. I watched Acworth last night. The wake is fricken HUGE and lippy, but as seen in other videos, it looked hard to keep clean. The starboard side often was washed, however they seem to have it dialed in better now.

I also noticed that during the double up contest, the riders were going much bigger than usual, or so it seemed. Mike Dowdy was throwing these Melon Glides that looked to be a good 25 feet straight up.
Old    sperbet            06-21-2012, 9:38 AM Reply   
this one is looking pretty big too. things are getting crazy behind the new boats...

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/dub...angley-dub-x3/
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-21-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
I must have been to a different Acworth all I saw was white wash ? But my eyes aren't as good as they used to be?
After reading some of the posts above I have to agree, Why would I spend 100 k plus on a wakeboat that only looks, performs and delivers top end wakes ? I think I would have to go with my buddy's opinion after all with their expert knowledge about wakeboats not to mention having their finger on the pulse of the industry. No way I could go with a johnny come lately entry like a what do you call it G23? I would definitely go with the Star as soon as its available . You know you get more chicks with it too.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
MHunter I missed your devilish prose rock and roll no halo! I heard the G23 was tested in NASA's wind tunnel and that it's coefficient of friction is so low that when you tow in on the highway your MPG actually goes up.

I also heard that Barry Manilow's hit "Mandy" was based on a G23 named Amanda.

Thoughts Michael?
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-21-2012, 1:05 PM Reply   
Its all good...just wait until the 24' Axis comes out
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-21-2012, 1:19 PM Reply   
....Or the new Supra debut at Worlds this year. oops.
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-21-2012, 1:22 PM Reply   
Just wait until you see what Yamaha has going on
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-21-2012, 1:30 PM Reply   
Hahaha...this is just getting great now! Next you'll be saying that this new Scion coming out can take an exotic sports car in a race.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-21-2012, 2:00 PM Reply   
j-rod. I noticed the same thing as you about the stars starboard side. It appears that the port wake looks clean most of the time, but that starboard side is a lot of wash most of the time (that I have seen in videos and pics only). I have not had the opportunity like you to see it in person, but in the recent MC one-month old video, that starboard side looks no good.

I am stoked all the companies are coming out with all new boats... g23 (25 and maybe 21??), new star, bu mxz, f-24, rumors of an A24, tige's z3. This is really good for the industry, pushing each other and forcing competition. I love it.

And that double up is crazy. Can we get some video of that?
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 2:15 PM Reply   
*** Well, I remember when once upon a time before the G23 was introduced my little bird was telling me it was going to be a 25 footer... Guess he was a bit early on that one but what if that same bird was telling me that the G23 production was shut down right now due to a mysterious problem? Would anyone believe that? ***

Stir...Stir...
Old     (brazosfreak05)      Join Date: May 2009       06-21-2012, 2:33 PM Reply   
Is it a mysterioius problem because noone has herd of this or is it mysterious as in they dont know what the problem is?
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-21-2012, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by snork View Post
Nope, heres the pic where Rusty tosted the handle
Someone should start a double up pics/ video thread....
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 2:41 PM Reply   
I actually really liked the G23 when I sat in one here at the PWT a few weeks ago. The boat was huge and especially huge when you consider that the Nautiques have always been so much smaller physically with past models. I personally think it was a great move by Correct Craft to go bigger and more accomodating. I'm pretty sure they're going to see that most people enjoy the extra room for the family AND a great wake. There are several great boats out there and I could only imagine being in the market and trying to decide which boat to buy.
One thing I really liked was the flexi teak on the floor and in the storage areas. As long as it stays stuck down, it seems like it will be much cooler to the touch and it looks great too.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 2:52 PM Reply   
I was just sort of stirring the pot Travis. What I was really trying to say is that they all seem to have issues when they push the envelope as they do. Both MC and CC have been through it. It's tough man. When you try to go forward and set the bar as these manufacturers do, issues are just a part of it.
I'll be the first to say that the Star is LONG overdue here at the shop. I've had deposits since last September when they were unveiled at Expo. At the same time I'm glad they weren't released early on because they had issues. When you are dealing with flagship models you have to get it right. I drove the Star a few weeks ago and it drove great. It was loaded with PWT lead so I didn't get a chance to play with the wake much but I'll say it was definitely big. I think both boats will outride about 99% of the population. I'm pretty sure the wake on both is over the top. The knock for us has always been roominess of the old Star. MC did it right and made it larger. CC did it right and made their boat larger. It seems that they are working through a few issues with the G now but I'm sure it will be ready soon. That's just part of it.. Both boats are very well built and it boils down to personal taste and preference if you ask me. I'd look fine doing my W2W 180's behind either boat! ha
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-21-2012, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post
*** Well, I remember when once upon a time before the G23 was introduced my little bird was telling me it was going to be a 25 footer... Guess he was a bit early on that one but what if that same bird was telling me that the G23 production was shut down right now due to a mysterious problem? Would anyone believe that? ***

Stir...Stir...
And next you're going to sit there and tell us that Team Westbrook is going to power over Miami in Miami tonight!!
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 3:04 PM Reply   
They dang sure powered over our Mavs!

If Mr Harden had shown up this series it might be a different story. Unfortunately, i'm afraid tonight is going to be LeProm night.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-21-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post

Stir...Stir...
I found this on Planet dated 6-14-12 . Doesn't seem to be any production problems ?

''Walking the production line last week, I found a lot more G23's than I ever expected... all moulds were being sprayed, there were another 8 decks/hulls waiting to be bonded, 4-5 in water test, another 11 on the line & a few getting wrapped for shipping... I have photos scattered on different camera's and phones and will try to get some more up later... if you are looking for a particular color combo let me know and I will see if I can dig it out first.

Also some photos of Byerly no 64 of 73... it is the only one with a black hull. It made for a pretty big surprise for my business partner who had no idea he was getting it, let alone being handed over by Scott himself...''
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2012, 7:18 PM Reply   
MHunter do you wish there was a real planet named Nautique? I sure do. That would be swell.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-21-2012, 8:19 PM Reply   
lol... you found that on a nautique forum? Well then, take that to the bank cuz thats as good as gold...

still have not seen any boat owners on here with pics on the water of either boat... I think the first of either boats will be jays...
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 8:20 PM Reply   
I'm not throwing darts mhunter, I was just sayin..... It's not a big deal. Just heard they shut it down..
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-21-2012, 8:29 PM Reply   
I dont know the author but he did post a bunch of pics of the boats in production. Both boats are not my cup of tea but it is interesting to see the desperate attempts to find anything bad with the G or good with the Star.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 8:50 PM Reply   
Desperate attempts? I didn't say anything bad about the g. In fact, I said I liked it. I just said I heard that they halted production for a bit.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-21-2012, 9:05 PM Reply   
I'm not singling you out there have been numerous comments made even before it was introduced. Still the overall opinion has been positive for the G . I dont think you can say the same for the Star?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-21-2012, 9:17 PM Reply   
Im starting to understand mhunters logic on the content he posts on here. It is ridiculous to read mastercraft fan boys question the g23 and why its not on local waterways, when it was just unveiled this spring and has already pulled it's first tournament. The xstar crumble monster debuted almost a year ago, and just pulled its first event a few weeks ago; and oh yea the first "production" model made its way down the line last week. It was such a glorious occasion, mc documented it on facebook. Perhaps those internal to mc were just as shocked as we were the thing actually is getting built.

Seriously, mc fans pointing fingers at Nautique for a slow release is one of the most idiotic things I have read on this site.

Last edited by MattieK27; 06-21-2012 at 9:20 PM.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-21-2012, 9:20 PM Reply   
I think its unfair to judge either of them until you've seen them in person and spent some time in/around them. They're both great boats and everyone has an opinion and likes/dislikes. That's what makes them both great. They're both polarizing. In my opinion they both are overkill for 99% of the population but so is a Lamborghini, right? Ferrari-Lamborghini...... XStar-G23..... I don't think you can go wrong.

Of course all of the G23's that are being shipped to Dallas/Fort Worth area are the ones that failed inspection at Correct Craft. For those in that area, please refer to your local XStar salesman for further assistance. 555-1212
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2012, 9:42 PM Reply   
I was told by a dealer that I could not have one until fall, and that was in May. I assumed they were all spoken for, maybe they just ain't being built. And funny, the only one I've seen on here from a ww buyer is the exact same color as one of the original 2.

What do you think MHunter? Can u give us the inside scoop? I know the G is not your cup of tea. So I assume you'll be unbiased.
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-22-2012, 12:11 AM Reply   
24-7 mxz is a go. 100%
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-22-2012, 6:24 AM Reply   
You want to know what I think OK.
I think you are full of crap. Nothing you say is believable or even makes any sense. You brag about owning several 210s ? Lets see them. You say you are looking at Gs and Stars I think that's all you are doing . I think you have no opinion of your own . You are easily swayed by others and will always go along with the crowd. I think you are a punk kid trying to look cool by attacking me . I think you are a joke and I will bet there are many here that think the same. Thats what I think anything else you want to know?
Old     (Brett_B)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-22-2012, 7:22 AM Reply   
Stopped production? No new boats on the water? You MC guys are either delirious or just desperate to deflect from the problems that delayed the new Star. Give us some specifics or you are spreading rumors worse than a bored housewife.

Yep, sure looks like there aren’t any more new G23’s getting produced or hitting the water.

http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/sh...-Find-your-G23

Last edited by Brett_B; 06-22-2012 at 7:24 AM.
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-22-2012, 8:45 AM Reply   
There is a G23 on Lake Pleasant in AZ. BEEFY in person.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-22-2012, 9:20 AM Reply   
Easy killer. I never said there weren't any boats out there or completed. I said my bird said they shut down production this week. For what it's worth, i don't think that's spreading rumors like a housewife. Again, i like the G. I like the Star too.

Man, these are just boats. Why does everyone get so worked up about people jacking around?

I've had deposits since last September on the Star so I'd be the first to say lets get this thing rolling. We compete against pretty much all of the boats discussed here on WW so it's not uncommon to see and hear all sorts of stuff. It's sort of like playing football against the same guys you've know for years.. Sometimes they make big plays against you and sometimes you get the best of them. It's just part of it. To think that one manufacturer rules in all categories is naive. Like everyone says all the time. Just spend some time in the choices and drive them and see which one works best for you. Some will spend $125k and some want to spend $60k.

I better quit commenting. I try to have fun with it and stay involved but get slammed too much. Everyone thinks we have to have a motive. Sometimes it's just having fun.