Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-14-2019, 1:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
[B]Wow [B] nice try as tagging main stream Conservative US citizens as Nazis. We are people that want foreigners to respect our immigration laws but Some how the loony Left are trying to relate US Citizens that want foreigners to respect our immigration as Nazis and What hitler did to 6 million Jews in concentration camps. Fly you are one serious $hit bag. And you are smoking the crack that AOC is dishing out. It’s good to know your just a stupid puppet.
Grant you are the one who praised the Chinese. Are you even aware of what they are doing right now to their ethnically muslim minority the Uyghurs?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2019, 1:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
NO. Personally, I'd prefer they never broke the law and crossed our border illegally. I also wish we'd cut off the free stuff they come here and take from us. A wall would help.....
Yeah, because people never climb walls.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2019, 1:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it’s so bad, why don’t they just get up, walk out and head back home? Every single one of them is lying by seeking asylum. They really just want the “free” goods and services offered by liberals looking to buy future votes. There’s no mystery here.
That's BS. Most illegals that I have encountered work multiple jobs. And none of them give a $h!t about US politics. They want to provide for their families, not prop up some political party. Illegals cannot vote, but even if they could, I suspect most would not.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2019, 1:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Are the human rights policies of Iran and China the yardstick against which you want to be measured? I mean hows about denying women the right to do most anything without a male companion like Saudi Arabia, should we do that too? How about female genital mutilation like they do in somalia, cool?
Trumpsters want the US to adhere to the same environmental protection standards as third world countries, so why wouldn't they? Besides, they love dictators like Putin and the North Korean midget. Not to mention, your Saudi Arabia mention sounds like Christian conservatives. Like the bozo in Mississippi running for governor that doesn't trust himself enough to be around women alone.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/11/74091...er-bring-a-man
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-14-2019, 4:08 AM Reply   
Now you wanna pivot to Environmental policy’s. Yea that makes sense, classic your getting pounded in a debate tactic “ask a question And Change the subject”

So what i find funny is you Dumb A$$ Democrat’s with all your regulations. You wanna tax and regulate American company’s out of business, all while American company’s go out of business and Americans shift to buying the same goods from 3rd world $hit hole country’s that pollute and have zero regulations. Yes In your bird brain, it’s fine to buy crap from India a country that dumps Mercury directly into the ocean rather then have it made here in the US with sensible regulation.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-14-2019, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now you wanna pivot to Environmental policy’s. Yea that makes sense, classic your getting pounded in a debate tactic “ask a question And Change the subject”

So what i find funny is you Dumb A$$ Democrat’s with all your regulations. You wanna tax and regulate American company’s out of business, all while American company’s go out of business and Americans shift to buying the same goods from 3rd world $hit hole country’s that pollute and have zero regulations. Yes In your bird brain, it’s fine to buy crap from India a country that dumps Mercury directly into the ocean rather then have it made here in the US with sensible regulation.
Show me where I was "pounded", dumbass. It's called a comparison. A very common tactic in debates, discussions, talks, etc.

A guy that thinks "company's" is plural for company trying to talk to me about "debate tactics". You cannot make this stuff up.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-14-2019, 4:02 PM Reply   
Show you how you were getting POUNDED? Sorry Gay Pride months is over. So let me get this straight you want me to walk you threw how your a idiot. HUMmm?
Lent me think about this? “No Thanks” it’s not my job To argue with drunks at the local tavern. You have 2 options #1 you can either remove your head from your ass or #2 go on thinking your the smartest guy in the room
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-15-2019, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
[B]Wow [B] nice try as tagging main stream Conservative US citizens as Nazis. We are people that want foreigners to respect our immigration laws but Some how the loony Left are trying to relate US Citizens that want foreigners to respect our immigration as Nazis and What hitler did to 6 million Jews in concentration camps. Fly you are one serious $hit bag. And you are smoking the crack that AOC is dishing out. It’s good to know your just a stupid puppet.
Well the whacky lefties are right. The jews stormed Germany's borders then demanded asylum & benefits egged on by Jew activists to make the trek then fed & clothed along the way under the lies that they'd be granted asylum & used as political pawns. So it's totally the same the thing.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-15-2019, 4:35 AM Reply   
It’s awesome watching the Loony Left attack itself. Nut bag AOC says Pelosi is attacking women of Color! LOL LOL, Ahhhhh the old Race Card! I guess it Never gets wore out! As soon as you get backed into a corner break out the race card. Fly takes a page out of the old Democrat play book.
Yup the Party that invented Slavery, “ accuse others of exactly what you’re doing” (Saul Alinsky)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-15-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Fly your tactic :
Quote:
You're wasting your time. I'm pretty sure these guys would be cheering if they were all executed, then dumped in pits and covered with a dozer.
= call people Nazis or Racist. This is what UNINFORMED people do when they are losing a argument. I wish it was as simple as you just being Un informed, cause most of the time knowledge kills ignorance. But just like the drunk at the bar who wants to argue. You ain’t telling that guy jack.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-15-2019, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fly your tactic : = call people Nazis or Racist. This is what UNINFORMED people do when they are losing a argument. I wish it was as simple as you just being Un informed, cause most of the time knowledge kills ignorance. But just like the drunk at the bar who wants to argue. You ain’t telling that guy jack.
LOL... got the dumba$$ Grunt so triggered he had to reply twice about my post.

Now why don't you tell me more about that argument I was losing.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-15-2019, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
so let me get this straight you want me to walk you THREW how YOUR a idiot.
LOL! Grunt is like the gift that keeps giving.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-15-2019, 4:56 PM Reply   
Dude you as usual have everything twisted & backwards. Life must be hard for you. I come here to kick Idiots. This place is like the old school game Whack a Mole. Seriously I have a smile on my face when I’m posting.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-16-2019, 2:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude you as usual have everything twisted & backwards. Life must be hard for you. I come here to kick Idiots. This place is like the old school game Whack a Mole. Seriously I have a smile on my face when I’m posting.
And it brings me great joy to know how worked up & angry the (3) psycho Amigos are on this forum.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-16-2019, 3:23 AM Reply   
W2W :Wake world has its own set of loony Libs, the house has Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, we have
Wake, Fly, 95 & Wes!!! LOL LOL LOL
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2019, 2:47 PM Reply   
Speaking of Loonies, these "Conservatives" sure know fiscal responsibility. LOL.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...mpression=true
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-16-2019, 4:52 PM Reply   
Yea it’s a good thing with all that money we owe we are NOT talking about.
1. Giving every American $1000 a year for nothing.
2. Giving free health care to illegals
3. Giving Free collage to everyone
4. Paying Reparations to all African Americans for Slavery
5. Forgiving all Student loans
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2019, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
W2W :Wake world has its own set of loony Libs, the house has Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, we have
Wake, Fly, 95 & Wes!!! LOL LOL LOL
Yep. Our very own WW "squad."
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-16-2019, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yea it’s a good thing with all that money we owe we are NOT talking about.
1. Giving every American $1000 a year for nothing.
2. Giving free health care to illegals
3. Giving Free collage to everyone
4. Paying Reparations to all African Americans for Slavery
5. Forgiving all Student loans
I agree, they are all terrible ideas if not funded with some reasonable corporate tax collection. What I do find odd is when Trump was compaigning he rightly pointed out the books needed to be balanced and he even boasted it would be "easy" and would pay off the $20T debt. Fast forward 2 years, he is running a $1T budget deficit and is pushing 22.5T in debt, at the end of a 10 year economic cycle no less. If the economy starts to contract you will be pushing a $2T budget deficit when the tax take reduces. Amazing. Yet nobody seems concerned or even mentions it. I don't get these deocrats, they seem as fiscally illiterate as trump.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-17-2019, 12:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I agree, they are all terrible ideas if not funded with some reasonable corporate tax collection. What I do find odd is when Trump was compaigning he rightly pointed out the books needed to be balanced and he even boasted it would be "easy" and would pay off the $20T debt. Fast forward 2 years, he is running a $1T budget deficit and is pushing 22.5T in debt, at the end of a 10 year economic cycle no less. If the economy starts to contract you will be pushing a $2T budget deficit when the tax take reduces. Amazing. Yet nobody seems concerned or even mentions it. I don't get these deocrats, they seem as fiscally illiterate as trump.
Trump doesn't write the budget. The dems controlling the house do. Why don't you look at what's in the budget & maybe you'll why righties get so uptightie. Not one mention about the trillions wasted by the dems on pet projects.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2019, 1:10 AM Reply   
“What I found funny this week” in this order

1. AOC calls Pelosi Racist.
2. Pelosi Makes fun of AOC & the Squad
3. Trump makes Fun of them All
4. The Squad & Pelosi then call TRUMP Racist
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2019, 1:38 AM Reply   
You guys see a pattern here? Do you notice anything that the Dems in Washington are doing and what our very own “Squad” here on W/W does?
You don’t agree with someone, Simply label them a Racist. “Monkey See Monkey Do” stay tuned you Dems will have somthing new to be Outraged about next week.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-17-2019, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
“What I found funny this week” in this order

1. AOC calls Pelosi Racist.
2. Pelosi Makes fun of AOC & the Squad
3. Trump makes Fun of them All
4. The Squad & Pelosi then call TRUMP Racist
Which race did he denigrate? How can anyone take their cries of racism serious anymore. Such an over played hand that is basically ignored by everyone but their echo chamber
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2019, 5:29 AM Reply   
Just like falsely Yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater, these DemoCraps should be dragged out and shamed. Jussie Smolette perfect example. falsely accusing Racism and filing a false police report of 2 White guys (that don’t exist) of a Fake Hate crime (that didnt even happen). And guess what NO Consequences

Ya see even when it’s Not Real & has no merit, The person making the False claim has no penalty but the person who is falsely accused has a black cloud surrounding them, guilty until proven Innocent.
And the Left say’s TRUMP divides US. NO you F tards YOU Divide us. Your the ones who are splitting this country.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-17-2019, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Trump doesn't write the budget. The dems controlling the house do. Why don't you look at what's in the budget & maybe you'll why righties get so uptightie. Not one mention about the trillions wasted by the dems on pet projects.
still yelling impeach like a bunch of idiots who just spent 3 years and countless dollars FAILING to get it done
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-17-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Which race did he denigrate? How can anyone take their cries of racism serious anymore. Such an over played hand that is basically ignored by everyone but their echo chamber
Right? What an unfortunate coincidence that when he said "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" that the targets just randomly happened to each be non-white and 3 of 4 natural born American citizens.

I mean I'm sure he says the same thing all the time about Chuck and Nancy and Hillary and Comey and Meuller, and Stormy and Pocahontas and Cohen too.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2019, 6:27 AM Reply   
And I bet Most Americans agree with Trump when he said “Your Free To Leave”
F that Omar Beeotch!- “Some People Did Some Things” LOL. She comes from a $hit Hole country that’s corrupt as hell, America takes her in as a Refugee. (Saves her life) and all she has to say is how bad and unfair America is. Should we import more 3rd world country people from Somali? And that Other Roach bag How claims Palestinein roots, I don’t even want to know how to pronounce that piece of crap’s name. Some of the first words out of her newly elected mouth were i
“impeach the mother Fu$ker” wow what a lady. You libtards must be proud.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-17-2019, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right? What an unfortunate coincidence that when he said "Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came" that the targets just randomly happened to each be non-white and 3 of 4 natural born American citizens.

I mean I'm sure he says the same thing all the time about Chuck and Nancy and Hillary and Comey and Meuller, and Stormy and Pocahontas and Cohen too.
And? Why is it you people think the right is too sit back & take the constant attacks & name calling? A stupid ANTIFA douche just got it his ass shot for attacking a detention center. Cricket from the loony left. Crickets from the loony left on their own racism, personal attacks. You people are like school yard retards who punch & punch then cry like bitches when you get smacked in the face. And if all else fails, yell rape, Nazi, racist, fascist. It isn't racist to tell them to go back if they hate it here & despise everything about this country. You're just fine with their racism, hatred of jews & other hate they spew because you agree with it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-17-2019, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just like falsely Yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater, these DemoCraps should be dragged out and shamed. Jussie Smolette perfect example. falsely accusing Racism and filing a false police report of 2 White guys (that don’t exist) of a Fake Hate crime (that didnt even happen). And guess what NO Consequences

Ya see even when it’s Not Real & has no merit, The person making the False claim has no penalty but the person who is falsely accused has a black cloud surrounding them, guilty until proven Innocent.
And the Left say’s TRUMP divides US. NO you F tards YOU Divide us. Your the ones who are splitting this country.
Well Grant you should by now, there is so much racism in liberal la la land they have to constantly invent & stage examples.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-17-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
And I bet Most Americans agree with Trump when he said “Your Free To Leave”
F that Omar Beeotch!- “Some People Did Some Things” LOL. She comes from a $hit Hole country that’s corrupt as hell, America takes her in as a Refugee. (Saves her life) and all she has to say is how bad and unfair America is. Should we import more 3rd world country people from Somali? And that Other Roach bag How claims Palestinein roots, I don’t even want to know how to pronounce that piece of crap’s name. Some of the first words out of her newly elected mouth were i
“impeach the mother Fu$ker” wow what a lady. You libtards must be proud.
To be clear you don't think the sacrifice of serving in public office is patriotic? Or maybe it is but not if you are an immigrant from a $hithole country?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-17-2019, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
And? Why is it you people think the right is too sit back & take the constant attacks & name calling? A stupid ANTIFA douche just got it his ass shot for attacking a detention center. Cricket from the loony left. Crickets from the loony left on their own racism, personal attacks. You people are like school yard retards who punch & punch then cry like bitches when you get smacked in the face. And if all else fails, yell rape, Nazi, racist, fascist. It isn't racist to tell them to go back if they hate it here & despise everything about this country. You're just fine with their racism, hatred of jews & other hate they spew because you agree with it.
Why is it only people of color who are told to go back? And 3 of those 4 were born here just like you and me. Where they supposed to "go back" to?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-17-2019, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump doesn't write the budget.
Then why did he say he would fix it and it would be easy?

Quote:
The dems controlling the house do.
A quick reminder, the deficit went from $666m under Obama to $1T under Trump with Tax cuts under a Republican house. Tax cuts which were supposed to "pay for themselves" according to Trump.

So yes, there is a lot of nonsense spending in the budget, including rediculous pet projects but the unfunding of it lies at the Republicans feet and ultimately is trumps responsibility to manage.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-17-2019, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why is it only people of color who are told to go back? And 3 of those 4 were born here just like you and me. Where they supposed to "go back" to?
I suppose if you keep spinning what he said over & over then it would sound racist to the perpetually offended. What did Pelosi say that was racist when they called her racist last week? It's a joke & to engage in the circle jerk puts you right there with them. Race had NOTHING to do with his statement & you know it, you just don't like him to you gotta keep spinning & spinning
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-17-2019, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Race had NOTHING to do with his statement & you know it, you just don't like him to you gotta keep spinning & spinning
I really don't "know it." I think it's actually a way to let uneducated white folks vent in a way that they can say isn't racist. If you disagree, maybe you could explain what IS racist?

What I do know is that no price will be paid by DJT for this, and his statements definitely make a segment of the population like him even more.

He's definitely changed the scope of acceptable political discourse. Pretty sure any other president would've gone down in flames over something this incendiary.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2019, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
"I come here to kick Idiots", says the biggest idiot on the board.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2019, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
And it brings me great joy to know how worked up & angry the (3) psycho Amigos are on this forum.
If only you were the badass you think you are. Nobody gets "worked up & angry" by your ignorance. I kind of feel sorry for you and Grant.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2019, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
I suppose if you keep spinning what he said over & over then it would sound racist to the perpetually offended. What did Pelosi say that was racist when they called her racist last week? It's a joke & to engage in the circle jerk puts you right there with them. Race had NOTHING to do with his statement & you know it, you just don't like him to you gotta keep spinning & spinning
That's BS and you know it. It was the same as when you rednecks tell some black guy to "Go back to Africa". $h!t, Trump could have told the four Congresswomen to "get back in the kitchen" and you Trumpsters would argue he said nothing wrong. Go say what Trump said to some non-white people at your next shift at Taco Bell and see how quickly you lose your job. I find it very ironic that you dumb$h!ts think it is un-American to publicly criticize President Trump, but it was somehow patriotic to criticize President Obama.

Something I learned many years ago is if you have to defend a comment you make by proclaiming it is not racist, it is a racist comment.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2019, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
still yelling impeach like a bunch of idiots who just spent 3 years and countless dollars FAILING to get it done
Sounds like the multiple Benghazi investigations that you likely cheered for..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2019, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post

Something I learned many years ago is if you have to defend a comment you make by proclaiming it is not racist, it is a racist comment.
Learned??? Lol! More like when you were brainwashed with political correctness. You need to remember to say, “baaaaaaaa” at the end of each post like a good little sheeple.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-18-2019, 12:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Learned??? Lol! More like when you were brainwashed with political correctness. You need to remember to say, “baaaaaaaa” at the end of each post like a good little sheeple.
Guys like you are why Trump is in danger of losing in 2020. No way white rednecks are going to be enough to vote him back in.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-18-2019, 2:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's BS and you know it. It was the same as when you rednecks tell some black guy to "Go back to Africa". $h!t, Trump could have told the four Congresswomen to "get back in the kitchen" and you Trumpsters would argue he said nothing wrong. Go say what Trump said to some non-white people at your next shift at Taco Bell and see how quickly you lose your job. I find it very ironic that you dumb$h!ts think it is un-American to publicly criticize President Trump, but it was somehow patriotic to criticize President Obama.

No jackass. Telling someone to go back Africa simply because they're black is racist.

Telling a black girl who flaunts her hatred of jews, calls for the destruction of the Jewish state, openly hates America, refers to the 9/11 attackers as some people. THEN being told to GTFO, isn't racist. It has to do with the dumb **** she spews, not her skin color.

So simple even a moron like you can see the difference. But you play dumb hoping your idiotic charges of racism stick. Because something, anything is what you nut cases need to continue your blind delusions
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-18-2019, 2:26 AM Reply   
I am amazed that there is so much to hate about Trump & the idiots on the left get so caught up in his game & media hatred of the day they miss it all. Comical
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-18-2019, 2:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
No jackass. Telling someone to go back Africa simply because they're black is racist.

Telling a black girl who flaunts her hatred of jews, calls for the destruction of the Jewish state, openly hates America, refers to the 9/11 attackers as some people. THEN being told to GTFO, isn't racist. It has to do with the dumb **** she spews, not her skin color.

So simple even a moron like you can see the difference. But you play dumb hoping your idiotic charges of racism stick. Because something, anything is what you nut cases need to continue your blind delusions
but then why doesn't anyone ever tell white nationalists to go back to germany or wherever?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2019, 3:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Guys like you are why Trump is in danger of losing in 2020. No way white rednecks are going to be enough to vote him back in.
Wrong again. (That’s twice in a row) “Guys like me” are actually like MOST of America now. We’re all sick of the BS your party has put this country through. Your party thinks that doubling down on their stupidity is gonna work-like an insane person would. Good luck with that.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-18-2019, 3:29 AM Reply   
What if the Person your telling “Go back to Africa is From AFRICA” is it Racist then?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-18-2019, 3:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
but then why doesn't anyone ever tell white nationalists to go back to germany or wherever?
No one ever tells me to go back to Norway, I understand the quality of life up there is much better than in the United States! Anyone who thinks Trump is going to win at this time is just being intellectually dishonest, He will lose just like he lost the midterms after promising the middle class a 10% tax cut two weeks before the midterm elections. Either he thinks he is smarter than all of his advisors or he just doesn't want to get re-elected in 2020.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-18-2019, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who's everyone? The left screams it all the time. Funny that you bring such a small marginalized due to their view segmented group of society as your proof. Derp. And as usual, your silence on the thing Omar says it the proof in the pudding. Like I've said on here a thousand times; You yokels (and everyone for that matter) are just fine with racism, corruption, silencing of dissent as long as "they're guy" is doing it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-18-2019, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who's everyone? The left screams it all the time.
You must be standing a lot closer to "The Left" than I am cuz I've never heard it. Can you provide a link to an example?

Quote:
And as usual, your silence on the thing Omar says it the proof in the pudding.
I'm not sure what this means? What is "the thing Omar says"?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       07-18-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You must be standing a lot closer to "The Left" than I am cuz I've never heard it. Can you provide a link to an example?

I'm not sure what this means? What is "the thing Omar says"?
You're obviously detached from anything that strays from your propaganda. It's all out there Shawn, go look for it. Just today the bitch is calling for a boycott on Isreal & calling them Nazi's.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-18-2019, 4:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're obviously detached from anything that strays from your propaganda. It's all out there Shawn, go look for it. Just today the bitch is calling for a boycott on Isreal & calling them Nazi's.
Quote:
“Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including ... boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust,” Omar said in the resolution introduced Tuesday.
Is this what you are talking about? My reading comrehenshun must not be so good. Where is she calling Israel "Nazi's"?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2019, 5:21 AM Reply   
It must be frustrating for you LibTards. You have over 20 Turds running for Prez, these poor poor Turds are running all around the country trying to promote giving away, Free Education, Free Money, Free Health Care, Student Loan forgiveness, and all The Right wing media wants to talk about is 4 Stupid Ass freshmen congress lady’s. And “Send Her Back” chants. I bet the TURDS are Saying, to the Squad, STFU we need attention and all you are doing is showing the US how stupid we look and sound.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2019, 6:30 AM Reply   
I see the News is cycling the latest TRUMP outrage. Trump waits 13 seconds, while crowd chants “Send Her Back” LOL this is New Folks! Yup DemaCraps you better get the Media focused on your Policy’s instead of crossing swords with TRUMP. TRUMP will club each one of these lib tards in a Twitter war like a Baby Seal!
You might not like TRUMP one thing he is really good at is destroying you Libtard idiots. Good luck your gonna need it LOL LOL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-19-2019, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I see the News is cycling the latest TRUMP outrage. Trump waits 13 seconds, while crowd chants “Send Her Back” LOL this is New Folks! Yup DemaCraps you better get the Media focused on your Policy’s instead of crossing swords with TRUMP. TRUMP will club each one of these lib tards in a Twitter war like a Baby Seal!
You might not like TRUMP one thing he is really good at is destroying you Libtard idiots. Good luck your gonna need it LOL LOL
Grant it's hard to decipher how you feel here. Do you endorse or disavow "send her back" chant?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-19-2019, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant is 100% right, if the Democrats don't start being the grownups in the room and start talking policy then Trump will win reelection.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-19-2019, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant is 100% right, if the Democrats don't start being the grownups in the room and start talking policy then Trump will win reelection.
I wouldn't be making any predictions. There will only be one Democrat running in the end. The Republicans won last time without a grownup in the room. I'm not confident that enough voters will be duped into voting for the imbecile again. If they do, then they deserve what they get.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-19-2019, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
under normal circumstances I'd agree. Right now I'm not sure the electorate has any patience for or interest in policy. The Rs certainly don't, and a goodly portion of the Ds don't either. It's all about picking a dog to go into the ring.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2019, 3:09 PM Reply   
No hidden agenda: I want TRUMP to win again in 2020. I love that the lib tards can’t gain any traction, News Media gives them ZERO $hits. EVEN when they spew Free this or Free that! LOL LOL even the STUPID. Realize they are being duped. What’s the most Hilarious is the Lib Tards make fun of us TRUMP supported when Trump said “Build The Wall” Mexico’s gonna Pay. Somehow zero Trump supporters were unhappy when that didn’t happen! Now let’s just fantasize that one of the Libtars wins in 2020 what do you thinks going to happen when free college tuition and or $1000 a month to every fing idiot never happens?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-19-2019, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
No hidden agenda: I want TRUMP to win again in 2020. I love that the lib tards can’t gain any traction, News Media gives them ZERO $hits. EVEN when they spew Free this or Free that! LOL LOL even the STUPID. Realize they are being duped. What’s the most Hilarious is the Lib Tards make fun of us TRUMP supported when Trump said “Build The Wall” Mexico’s gonna Pay. Somehow zero Trump supporters were unhappy when that didn’t happen! Now let’s just fantasize that one of the Libtars wins in 2020 what do you thinks going to happen when free college tuition and or $1000 a month to every fing idiot never happens?
I think we are saying the same thing Grant. The people who love trump love him not because he's effective, or competent, or knows much of anything about governing. They love him because he offends people like me, constantly.

That is why Harris and Warren are drowning out Klobuchar and Gillbrand on the dems side. They are smart but also have quick tongues. People WANT to see them debate DJT. There are dems who want a fighter on their side as much as you guys do on yours. Even if medicare doesn't end up being free and people still have to pay to go to college.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-19-2019, 3:52 PM Reply   
Shawn: have you followed. Harris?? She says what ever! And then Her people tell her what she just said is not trending and Guess what “SHE BACKS THAT ASS UP” and I’m. Not talking about what she did with Willy Brown. I’m taking FIip FLOP.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-19-2019, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Shawn: have you followed. Harris?? She says what ever! And then Her people tell her what she just said is not trending and Guess what “SHE BACKS THAT ASS UP” and I’m. Not talking about what she did with Willy Brown. I’m taking FIip FLOP.
you mean stuff like I'm gonna build a wall and mexico's going to pay for it? Drain the swamp? Only the best people? Like you said, people don't care anymore if their pols can fulfill their promises. Everyone knows they are full of ish. People just want to tune in for the spectacle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-19-2019, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think we are saying the same thing Grant. The people who love trump love him not because he's effective, or competent, or knows much of anything about governing. They love him because he offends people like me, constantly.

That is why Harris and Warren are drowning out Klobuchar and Gillbrand on the dems side. They are smart but also have quick tongues. People WANT to see them debate DJT. There are dems who want a fighter on their side as much as you guys do on yours. Even if medicare doesn't end up being free and people still have to pay to go to college.
Broseph..... you just revealed something. You actually maybe honestly don’t get what people really like about Trump. I think your buddies in the media are right there with you too. That’s why you’ll lose in 2020 again too. I could write down a list, but I’m gonna make it real simple. This country got fed up with PC liberals and all their BS so they voted in a non-politician who was ready to shake things up and not care who he offended. The people wanted conservatism. He promised it. He has been delivering for the most part. Nowhere near perfect, but he’s doing what he can. The country knows that and despite the propaganda spewed every day and night in the media, the country will stomp out liberalism once again in 2020. Meanwhile, libtards everywhere are doubling and tripling down on losing positions in virtually EVERY topic. You guys all think if you scream loud enough, people will warm up to your side... Not a chance. Ain’t happening.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-20-2019, 1:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Broseph..... you just revealed something. You actually maybe honestly don’t get what people really like about Trump. I think your buddies in the media are right there with you too. That’s why you’ll lose in 2020 again too. I could write down a list, but I’m gonna make it real simple. This country got fed up with PC liberals and all their BS so they voted in a non-politician who was ready to shake things up and not care who he offended. The people wanted conservatism. He promised it. He has been delivering for the most part. Nowhere near perfect, but he’s doing what he can. The country knows that and despite the propaganda spewed every day and night in the media, the country will stomp out liberalism once again in 2020. Meanwhile, libtards everywhere are doubling and tripling down on losing positions in virtually EVERY topic. You guys all think if you scream loud enough, people will warm up to your side... Not a chance. Ain’t happening.
what is "conservatism"? I thought it was a balanced budget? What exactly is "convervative" about trump?

I mean other than that you are saying what I said -- that you like trump because he can "kick the libtards in the mouth." But that isn't conservatism.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-20-2019, 3:28 AM Reply   
Right now "Conservatism" = "Religious Theocracy". It's a fad that I don't believe has staying power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-20-2019, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
what is "conservatism"? I thought it was a balanced budget? What exactly is "convervative" about trump?

I mean other than that you are saying what I said -- that you like trump because he can "kick the libtards in the mouth." But that isn't conservatism.
I made it really simple for you and you still don’t get it.
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2019, 5:38 AM Reply   
LoL: that’s so awesome. Yea what’s with our SQUAD. Is it a left wing tactic to ask stupid questions? Or are they just that stupid? Remember we are supposed to be the Knuckle Draggers. They keep telling us how educated and Sophisticated they are but they ask questions like “ What is conservatism? Is that a serious question? Why are you in a political discussion thread that’s over 180 pages long and your asking questions a 5th Grader knows.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-20-2019, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
LoL: that’s so awesome. Yea what’s with our SQUAD. Is it a left wing tactic to ask stupid questions? Or are they just that stupid? Remember we are supposed to be the Knuckle Draggers. They keep telling us how educated and Sophisticated they are but they ask questions like “ What is conservatism? Is that a serious question? Why are you in a political discussion thread that’s over 180 pages long and your asking questions a 5th Grader knows.
so what's the answer? Apparently I'm too dense to know what the actual planks of the conservative platform are. Enlighten me!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-20-2019, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
so what's the answer? Apparently I'm too dense to know what the actual planks of the conservative platform are. Enlighten me!
Yes. You are that dense and you can’t play in our reindeer games either. You ARE the weakest link.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2019, 5:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seems it definitely not fiscal responsibility, moral ethics or belief in god.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-21-2019, 1:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. You are that dense and you can’t play in our reindeer games either. You ARE the weakest link.
So there's no platform?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2019, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
So there's no platform?
Looks like you stumped the imbeciles.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2019, 3:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
So there's no platform?
None whatsoever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2019, 3:20 AM Reply   
Meanwhile, back at the liberal Mecca of SF, we have stories like this. Many of the comments after the article are pretty entertaining and true.

https://news.yahoo.com/school-board-...120500949.html
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-21-2019, 4:03 AM Reply   
The price tag is ridiculous on that. Just paint over the 2 offensive panels with some paint from Home Depot.

If there were murals in Germany depicting Nazi's stepping over dead Jews do you think they would leave them up?
This is a mural of the one of the great men in American history who lived in a time when slaughtering American Indians and buying and selling Black people was considered an acceptable practice. We now know how horrible and wrong that was. No one is wanting to erase the history, but we also don't want to celebrate our mistakes in public places and in schools. Again, the price tag is INSANE and we should find out exactly where that money is going but I have no problem, nor do I understand anyone who does have a problem with mural being removed.

Can you imagine being a black student at that school and having to walk by a mural every day depicting you as a 2nd class citizen based on the color of your skin only? How would that effect your developing brain and confidence? All you people who say you'd be okay with that are full of s**t.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-21-2019, 4:39 AM Reply   
someday we will look back at today and say we were wrong with our actions. its history, we make mistakes and fix them, but there is a balance to ignorance and intelligence. Hiding our history's problems does not solve the problem. Finding ways to educate on our history mistakes is the key. Make it an opportunity to enlighten and share where we have fixed the pasts mistakes, hiding it will make it worse. We are heading down a path that we will not be able to come back from. Its scary to think that Civics is dead, children do not understand the hardship it took to become free, and we are not bigots, we are not racist, we are not hateful or harmful, but we are what every one else wants to be FREE! Equality starts with understanding, If we scrap the history we lose the understanding and then we will all lose the fight. Everyone will be racist, everyone will be a Bigot! your color does not dictate your actions.

If you want to hide the painting, just understand you are creating guilt. guilt that you and I and everyone over the last 50 years has fought to remove. Paying people because they are black is an insult to them as well as blanketing all Caucasians as being guilty of hate. Next will be all Whites have to sit on the back of the bus, because all blacks had to first? Maybe we just treat each other as equals, let the past be a reminder of our mistakes, learn from them, become humble and understanding and become caring people

Keep our laws, keep our sovereignty, keep our history, keep our freedom, and keep moving forward together.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-21-2019, 6:04 AM Reply   
All good point’s But why does it seem like the Crazy’s. Run the show. A few loud loony’s have this crazy agenda that the rest of have to. Deal with. I agree $600 thousand to paint of a mural. While they are ok with Hords of homeless in tents $hitting on the street. NUTS
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-21-2019, 4:54 PM Reply   
I think the only libtards to keep coming back to this thread are PTSD libtards. It’s like the shell shocked Germans that we’re hunkered down and dont realize the War is over TRUMP WON & they lost. The are comming out of the bunkers ears bleeding totally disoriented still wanting to fight even though they don’t even know what way is UP. That’s what DemoCraps show up in this thread. Zombie lunatics that have no clue that the war is over and they lost.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-21-2019, 4:59 PM Reply   
Lol lol
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2019, 5:15 PM Reply   
I specifically mentioned the comments section because there were more than a couple people who said to keep it and use it for a teaching opportunity. I believe this is a good plan.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-22-2019, 2:18 AM Reply   
and specifically what teaching opportunity would that be Mark? I honestly would like to know how that mural furthers education of the students at that school in a way that a school without a mural could not. The only thing that mural is teaching is that by leaving it we feel our racist history is more important than today's ideals.

How can you not put yourself in the shoes of a young black student at that school who has to walk by that mural every day. If it was you or your own child. It is just crazy to me what some of you conservatives will go to bat for. This mural is offensive to a LARGE population of American citizens as it represents slavery, racism and moral failing in that period of time that we should not be proud of. Why do you feel it's so important to keep it up? I just cannot understand it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-22-2019, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
and specifically what teaching opportunity would that be Mark? I honestly would like to know how that mural furthers education of the students at that school in a way that a school without a mural could not. The only thing that mural is teaching is that by leaving it we feel our racist history is more important than today's ideals.

How can you not put yourself in the shoes of a young black student at that school who has to walk by that mural every day. If it was you or your own child. It is just crazy to me what some of you conservatives will go to bat for. This mural is offensive to a LARGE population of American citizens as it represents slavery, racism and moral failing in that period of time that we should not be proud of. Why do you feel it's so important to keep it up? I just cannot understand it.
In its proper context I can see keeping it around. We don't pretend the holocaust never happened... rather we constantly remind people of it to avoid it in the future. I'm not sure why this mural couldn't be that sort of "let's not make America THIS "great" ever again" sort of teaching tool?