Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-29-2013, 8:26 AM Reply   
I can no longer log in via tapatalk. either i get password denied or there just aren't any topics. any ideas?
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-29-2013, 8:34 AM Reply   
Working fine for me. I have had that issue before though. Delete tapatalk and reinstall it. That has fixed the problem for me in the past.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-29-2013, 9:39 AM Reply   
blech, ok thanks
Old    biggsie            05-30-2014, 9:47 AM Reply   
I'm having the same issue. Tried re-installing app, changing password etc... still can't log in;( Says name or password incorrect everytime on my phone and my ipad. Anyone help???
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-30-2014, 11:10 AM Reply   
Biggsie, as I explained, we eliminated the ability to register through Tapatalk because it was not going through all the same checks that the website does. Unfortunately, you registered through Tapatalk before we shut that off. Then you registered again with the same name through the website, so you ended up with two accounts with the same name. The system didn't like that. I deleted your original registration, so give it another try and see how it works for you.
Old     (kimper)      Join Date: May 2008       09-10-2014, 2:00 PM Reply   
Taptatalk won't me login with my normal username and password that I use here on the website.. I tried deleting and reinstalling app etc...

Any ideas?
Old     (kimper)      Join Date: May 2008       09-10-2014, 2:09 PM Reply   
Ah, weird you use your username not your email .. Got it working using my username and password.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-10-2014, 3:00 PM Reply   
Yeah, that's the ticket. A little confusing, but we based the site on email address way before Tapatalk was around.
Old     (Eurobound)      Join Date: Jul 2018       08-14-2018, 7:57 AM Reply   
I can't get anything to load in tapatalk? I can log in and then it just spins when it tries to load the forum. Any ideas?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-18-2018, 3:05 PM Reply   
I would recommend deleting the app and re-installing like the earlier posters in this thread did. Let me know if that works.