Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       06-05-2018, 7:55 PM Reply   
I got my boat in the water on Saluda Lake in Greenville, South Carolina. It's a small lake but it's close to my house so that's where it's at. I've got a 2000 Super Air Nautique loaded down pretty good. If anyone's interested please let me know. I'd love to get out there more often.
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-07-2018, 7:27 PM Reply   
Justin,

I spend a lot of time in Spartanburg, and I live in Brevard, NC. Both about an hour but I'm willing to make the drive for a pull every now and again. When do you normally go?
Old     (smitty75)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-09-2018, 3:05 PM Reply   
I’m in greenville, but usually on Keowee or jocassee. I’ve lived here since 2006 and never heard of anyone out on Saluda. Enough room for a few passes? I imagine the people fishing aren’t real thrilled
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       06-11-2018, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoerber View Post
Justin,

I spend a lot of time in Spartanburg, and I live in Brevard, NC. Both about an hour but I'm willing to make the drive for a pull every now and again. When do you normally go?

Jake,

I just put the boat in last week on Saluda. I've been out there a couple times since then. There's no set schedule about when I go, although I'm trying to get out there once or twice during the work week in the evenings b/c it's calmer.

Next time I try to go would you like me to reach out to you? What's your schedule like?
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       06-11-2018, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty75 View Post
I’m in greenville, but usually on Keowee or jocassee. I’ve lived here since 2006 and never heard of anyone out on Saluda. Enough room for a few passes? I imagine the people fishing aren’t real thrilled

Smitty,

Ya, it's a pretty small lake so you do a lot of turning, but it's close to my house and I can't be gone anymore for hours at a time. If you'd like to go sometime, feel free to let me know. Thx
Old     (smitty75)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-11-2018, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinH13 View Post
Smitty,

Ya, it's a pretty small lake so you do a lot of turning, but it's close to my house and I can't be gone anymore for hours at a time. If you'd like to go sometime, feel free to let me know. Thx

I’ll do that man, always looking for time on the water.

And same goes your way. we are keowee or jocassee most Sunday afternoons and then a few days here or there during the week and always have a few extra seats on the boat.
Old     (Jward7)      Join Date: May 2018       08-10-2018, 7:41 PM Reply   
Dude I’ve been living here 3 years and had no idea that lake existed! Been going keowee after work once a week and the drive is feeling longer and longer. Definitely interested!!
Old     (JustinH13)      Join Date: Jul 2012 Location: Greenville, SC       08-26-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Jward7,

If you're still interested in going, let me know - call or text 864 270 7202
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       09-08-2018, 12:23 PM Reply   
I'm in the area, have a boat, but mainly ride an Air Chair these days. I do ride year round, but normally stay on Hartwell up around 12 mile/Clemson area. Water conditions seem to be much better for riding there. If you're interested in getting out let me know.

Greg