Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       06-16-2016, 1:09 PM Reply   
well listed my Sanger V210 when i spotted a decent deal on a Nuatique 210.

Both are 2010's with just over 200 hrs. If I get my full asking price on my Sanger I'll be into the Nautique for about 50k$ all said and done.

Love my Sanger, it's been solid, but it's hard to ignore the noise around the Big 3 boats. Anyone care to chime in with their lived experiences with Nautiques with Linc 1.0?

Will I enjoy better resale with the Nautique marketing juggernaut behind my boat?

I know the extra freeboard will be nice but the electronics do make me leery on a boat out of warranty. The freeboard has never been an issue for me on the Sanger but the configurable seating looks nice.

Thanks

Lemonade
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-16-2016, 1:21 PM Reply   
My personal opinion, for $50K I wouldn't buy a Nautique 210.

And I know that everyone will call me a fanboy, but I think a used Axis is a WAY better value.
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       06-16-2016, 1:30 PM Reply   
Is a used Axis better than my Sanger tho? Tough to find a used Axis that isn't way overpriced near me, and I'm trying to inch my way closer to a SG/NSS/Swell equiped boat.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-16-2016, 1:34 PM Reply   
I do NOT think Axis will hold its value as well. and agree with Tom, 50K is a bunch of money for a 21' boat with no surf system. seems like a lateral move with a bigger price tag
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       06-16-2016, 2:20 PM Reply   
I agree Nacho, small bits of improvement with Nautique v. Sanger, deeper boat, not sure if the wake will be an appreciable difference (if anyone can show me a pic of the SANTE 210 surf wave that would be great) I'm having a tough time getting my Sanger wakeboard wake clean below 21-22 mph (too fast for my kids) and am internally torn as Nautique is a more recognizable brand. That 50K$ is CDN dinero's
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-16-2016, 6:26 PM Reply   
210 all the way. I don't know that you can argue the wakeboard wake is hands down much better in the 210 , but there is no doubt whatsoever that the surf wake is better. I have a nice clean wakeboard wake all the way down to 19.3 mph with a little bow weight and hydro hate at 2. 10 times better seating with the reversible lounge, tons more freeboard and storage. And the 210 still drives great.

You can also add NSS to that 2010 Sante and be done. It will double the pocket length. I have 3 posts over on PN detailing everything.

My phone took a swim with the fishes so all my old photos and video went bye bye.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-16-2016 at 6:34 PM.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-16-2016, 7:29 PM Reply   
Axis a22 has my vote.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       06-17-2016, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
I do NOT think Axis will hold its value as well. and agree with Tom, 50K is a bunch of money for a 21' boat with no surf system. seems like a lateral move with a bigger price tag
A22's are holding their value incredibly well, especially the later ones with surfgate. And I don't see that changing any time soon.
Old     (CPanner)      Join Date: May 2015       06-17-2016, 6:17 AM Reply   
The boat market in Canada is insane right now. If you can pick up a 2010 Nautique 210 for $50k you should be all over it. And as others have said, NSS is an easy retrofit for it.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-17-2016, 8:49 AM Reply   
Yikes. You can do much better for 50K I think. And yes, the Axis is a big step up from a Sanger 210 in every way. No question about that.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-17-2016, 10:28 AM Reply   
I need a day on an Axis
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       06-17-2016, 10:30 AM Reply   
I had Sanger V210 and this spring bought an Axis A20. The wakeboard wake and surf wake are both so much better on the Axis it's not even funny. Sanger was definitely a higher quality boat (fit & finish, materials [aluminum and stainless all over the Sanger vs. plastic all over the Axis], even the trailer) but I bought a boat to ride behind and don't spend a lot of time just chilling out on the lake without someone riding.