Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (99Bison)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-12-2014, 10:02 PM Reply   
Need new bindings for next year, have tried several on in stores, no chance for demos around here, so only can go by comparison to what have ridden.

In the stores the 2014s, the JT were super comfy, Ronix code 55's were next on fit, then ones.

In real riding, 2013 ones are about the right stiffness for me. Also liked older code 55s but perhaps a bit stiff. 2013 parks while comfortable were too flexible in the ankle in hard landings.

So question is, in real riding where do the JTs fall in stiffness comparison to the ronix line?
Old     (Talonsorensen)      Join Date: Apr 2012 Location: Gig harbor Washington       10-13-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
in my opinion i think the ronix one's are pretty similar in flex.only rode the ronix One boots 6 or so times.
I've been on the JTs every year sense they've came out and i love them. i won't go to another boot honestly. even if i was to get another binding for free id rather pay to have JTs.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-13-2014, 1:47 PM Reply   
JT's are not a stiff boot. They feel a little flexy when you first try them on, and loosen up more after a couple of rides. I've been on them for two years and love them.
Old     (99Bison)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-14-2014, 12:46 PM Reply   
Great, thanks guys, I have yet to hear of anyone that has had them not like them and switched to something else.

As to size, I think I tried on Large (normally a size 11), they had more room in the toe box than most other brands.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       10-20-2014, 1:39 PM Reply   
+1 I wouldn't buy anything other than the JT's right now