Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Skier85)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-22-2013, 10:03 AM Reply   
Guys submitted an order to my dealer around the first of the year and have only received about 35% of the items ordered. Still missing major items such as a women’s board and bindings, System Pros, and 3 jackets. Anybody else have the same issue an know the reasoning? I have talked to my dealer and he isn’t able to get any ship dates for the items and is still waiting on his order also.

Every year I submit an order and usually have everything by mid-April. Just wondering if anyone knows what's up this year?
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-22-2013, 10:39 AM Reply   
The dealer could be on credit hold which means that Hyperlite may not ship out product until invoices are paid or lowered.
Old     (Skier85)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-23-2013, 4:03 AM Reply   
Guess I will give Hyperlite a call and see what they say.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-23-2013, 10:32 AM Reply   
From what I heard Hyperlite moved their facility here stateside. This caused a backup and they were getting things shipped as soon as they could. I got my board and bindings in March, but I have yet to receive my new vest. Word is that most things should be shipped soon.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-23-2013, 3:51 PM Reply   
What do you mean they moved their facility here stateside. Their warehouse has always been in Redmond wa and they just recently moved to Snoqualmie Ridge about 15 or 20 minutes from their old warehouse. I can't imagine they actually moved their production to the states. They may make some of their high end stuff here but do they even own the factories that make their products in China?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-23-2013, 6:12 PM Reply   
Let me clarify. They moved their stateside warehouse facility to a new location. Poor sentence structure on my part. Not sure if that is still impacting shipments. Like tarek said, the dealer could be in hot water.