Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-30-2006, 10:38 AM Reply   
Hey ladies, this is what we've been waiting for! I saw this on the 'other' site. Looks exciting! I know many of you on this site are into the maven dvd, but this one doesn't look like it's brand specific! should be fantastic!

http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=53833

Old     (stephaneeee)      Join Date: May 2002       01-30-2006, 9:39 PM Reply   
Finally! A good video with us ladies - and a DCP Film to boot! You know it will be a quality film if Joe and the DCP crew are involved.

Hey, I like watching the guys as much as anyone, but us girls need to show them we gots our own stuff going on. I cannot wait for this one!!!

Joe and DCP, thanks much for promoting the women in the sport!!

bsflower - thanks for sharing the info regarding this upcoming film!

Girls, if DCP is coming to a town near you, let's get out there and show them we are just as good as the guys (if not a little bit better - hehehe).
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-31-2006, 8:57 PM Reply   
Can someone from DPC files, if you read this, please clarify if you are trying to create another 'team' or 'sponsor' type video?
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-31-2006, 11:35 PM Reply   
from what i read, it doesnt look like it... just girls rippin! but i dont know
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-01-2006, 5:16 AM Reply   
Being not part of DPC but connected I can say in my own name that this is going to rock. David and the crew are making a video for you girls that should stand the test of time.
Besides who doesn't like girls who are rippers?

I think from what I know that this is just a video not team specific.
ITCH
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-01-2006, 6:06 PM Reply   
the selection of ladies for the film had nothing to do with the companies they ride for.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-03-2006, 1:29 AM Reply   
Hi ladies!

Thanks and "Yes" scott a is correct! The purpose of the video is to showcase female riders regardless of their team/sponsor/company affiliation.

Old                02-21-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
Would this be appropriate for my 6yo little ripper? She loves to ride in the ladies division and they all love her!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-24-2006, 11:52 AM Reply   
rebecca,

yes, it will be appropriate for your 6yr old ripper! our goal is to entertain and push riders in all age groups. so, we are striving for a clean dvd w/ no curse words in the music.
Old     (crebags)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-10-2006, 10:15 PM Reply   
Hey brozef. How many screen names do you have? And sweet name for the vid. Women Riders love to be called chicks. What if you made a video without the chauvinist tilt?
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-10-2006, 11:43 PM Reply   
none of the ladies have a problem with the title of the film.
Old     (crebags)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-11-2006, 12:03 AM Reply   
How about a Mens film called "Dude Fest"? So sweet.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-11-2006, 6:36 AM Reply   
I dont have a problem with the Title. I think they chose that title kind of sarcastically.. because this is not what you would call a chick flick!
Old     (crebags)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-11-2006, 6:37 PM Reply   
I hope it is pink too.
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-12-2006, 4:52 PM Reply   
now wait a sec... I'D back the video being pink. That's a hot color.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-13-2006, 8:44 AM Reply   
I actually really like the title