Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Maybe someone should be investigating Mueller! How did this crazy leftist get by masquerading as a Republican war hero for decades? This is a loooong game!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 11:07 AM Reply   
You know when you go to Vegas, you're a moron for playing anything flashy or big. The best odds are hidden. Even craps which has the best odds is full of sucker bets, those as well are big & flashy and the smart players know not to bet on them. In fact most seasoned players know your best odds are to bet against the roller.

Here you have a big flashy investigation that continues to dig up nothing burgers on the Russian investigation & you suckers EVERY time there's some announcement think you've won, or it means you're going to when nothing ever happens except flashy arrests, then little conviction except Cohen & if you read the **** against him, it's clear a vast majority was him acting on his own for his own gain & the evidence shows it was hidden from Chump. You ignore the much larger investigation being done by the AIG & IG John Huber which so far has ZERO leaks. None of those cards have been showed. 40,000 sealed indictments have been issued in two years by his team. Maybe it'll never happen, maybe it will, but I think everyone is going to surprised, shocked & beside themselves who actually ends up in prison when all the chips fall. Long game indeed. I hope Trump is taken down if guilty. I am just dismayed by you asshats who completely ignore the corruption & crimes committed by "your guys", cause you've been brainwashed into the polarizing tribalism.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 01-25-2019 at 11:15 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-25-2019, 11:18 AM Reply   
Awe the good ole days when the left and right worked together for America. When Gay Pride day was fun the early days.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDj...T1jyOIUPq4UZPU
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Whelp hope you guys feel like you got something out of this trumpertantrum. Looks to me like the very deal he could’ve had in December.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Just got done reading the Stone indictment. I suggest some of you read it, it has nothing that you're hoping for. The only crime was "lying" about it. He didn't commit a crime, he lied to congress that he didn't do something perfectly legal. Yeah, this isn't a witch hunt. Released on a 250k bond? I'll start taking bets for when his case is dismissed. Stone can afford to fight Mueller & not be forced to agree to some **** stain deal like Flynn did instead of losing his home & savings.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2019, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Just got done reading the Stone indictment. I suggest some of you read it, it has nothing that you're hoping for. The only crime was "lying" about it. He didn't commit a crime, he lied to congress that he didn't do something perfectly legal. Yeah, this isn't a witch hunt. Released on a 250k bond? I'll start taking bets for when his case is dismissed. Stone can afford to fight Mueller & not be forced to agree to some **** stain deal like Flynn did instead of losing his home & savings.

You are OK with lying under oath?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2019, 12:31 PM Reply   
MAGA = My Advisor Got Arrested
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2019, 12:34 PM Reply   
More winning from Trump & Cronies

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...=vicetwitterus
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You are OK with lying under oath?
When they're playing gotcha, yes. They played gotcha with Clinton in the same way. Why the hell does one doing something legal need to admit it just because he was asked under oath? The target it Trump, playing gotcha games to get to him is a flagrant abuse of our laws & system. You're okay with the Gov or police harassing you into testifying against a friend because they believe the friend is much worse but they gotta play BS games with you to get to him? Put on a show of an arrest that never would happen to anyone accused of what Stone was just accused of. Make you spend your lifes saving to save your good name or admit to their trumped claims & settle cause you can't afford to fight it? Under your guys logic & assumptions, then a lot of lefties are going to prison including Mueller.

Have you ever been charged with anything Shawn? Have you ever dealt with the courts & been put in the take our offer or we're going to drag it out? I just got done with a case with a bunch of bull**** offers, plead guilty but it'll be removed after a year if you do probation, to threats of we'll seek jail if I don't take the offer. I chose to fight it instead cause I was innocent, cost me $5k to have the asses drop it the day of the trial. They didn't care the evidence proved I was innocent from day one. You are a fool if you believe prosecutors don't engage in malicious prosecution hoping you just fold. Mueller is just doing what prosecutors do.

The rest of you enjoy your circle jerk, it'll be another short lived nothing burger like the rest. They don't have enough on Stone to make him snitch if he has anything to snitch on.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2019, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
When they're playing gotcha, yes. They played gotcha with Clinton in the same way. Why the hell does one doing something legal need to admit it just because he was asked under oath? The target it Trump, playing gotcha games to get to him is a flagrant abuse of our laws & system. You're okay with the Gov or police harassing you into testifying against a friend because they believe the friend is much worse but they gotta play BS games with you to get to him? Put on a show of an arrest that never would happen to anyone accused of what Stone was just accused of. Make you spend your lifes saving to save your good name or admit to their trumped claims & settle cause you can't afford to fight it? Under your guys logic & assumptions, then a lot of lefties are going to prison including Mueller.

Have you ever been charged with anything Shawn? Have you ever dealt with the courts & been put in the take our offer or we're going to drag it out? I just got done with a case with a bunch of bull**** offers, plead guilty but it'll be removed after a year if you do probation, to threats of we'll seek jail if I don't take the offer. I chose to fight it instead cause I was innocent, cost me $5k to have the asses drop it the day of the trial. They didn't care the evidence proved I was innocent from day one. You are a fool if you believe prosecutors don't engage in malicious prosecution hoping you just fold. Mueller is just doing what prosecutors do.

The rest of you enjoy your circle jerk, it'll be another short lived nothing burger like the rest. They don't have enough on Stone to make him snitch if he has anything to snitch on.

So that is a "Yes" to the question of "are you OK with lying under oath?"
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2019, 1:26 PM Reply   
Trump just agreed to reopen the government with virtually the exact same legislation the Senate unanimously passed on December 19th.
So thanks Trump for shutting down the government and holding 800,000 federal employees hostage for nothing.

He "the best" negotiator!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
CNN: "President Trump has caved..."
MSNBC: "Nancy Pelosi has shown who's in charge..."
FOX NEWS: "Why don't fish drown? We'll spend the next 48 hours..."
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2019, 1:32 PM Reply   

This is what "Winning" looks like.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 1:32 PM Reply   
Hey W2W. Can you explain why the innocent trump only talks with Putin (and KimJungUn) w/o witnesses? And if there is a witness, say an interpreter, immediately after the meeting he confiscates their notes. Why? When The US intelligence agencies ask for info trump refuses to provide details. Why? Trump keeps saying he is tough on Russia, harder than previous pres, yet he keeps removing sanctions congress levied due to their hacking our 2016 election. Why? Russia and Putin is why trump is under several investigations and yet he continues to do their bidding. 136 republicans voted to keep sactions on Russia. Trump on the other hand made Oleg Deripaska, Putin, Alphabank richer than ever.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/u...sanctions.html

Trump doesn't need to go to the border to find national security threats, they could be down the hall.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rruled-n962221
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey W2W. Can you explain why the innocent trump only talks with Putin (and KimJungUn) w/o witnesses? And if there is a witness, say an interpreter, immediately after the meeting he confiscates their notes. Why? When The US intelligence agencies ask for info trump refuses to provide details. Why? Trump keeps saying he is tough on Russia, harder than previous pres, yet he keeps removing sanctions congress levied due to their hacking our 2016 election. Why? Russia and Putin is why trump is under several investigations and yet he continues to do their bidding. 136 republicans voted to keep sactions on Russia. Trump on the other hand made Oleg Deripaska, Putin, Alphabank richer than ever.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/u...sanctions.html

Trump doesn't need to go to the border to find national security threats, they could be down the hall.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rruled-n962221
Good grief, you're trying to play forum gotcha "oh here's my link where I draw my own conclusion to fit my view".

Every time you post this stuff in a so matter of fact way I always wonder why it is you don't make the connection that if what you got on your own so damning then why hasn't he been drug out in cuffs? You remind of the idiots that follow Q and their belief Trump is going to take down the cabal.

Peter Strokz, fired & under criminal investigation. Lisa Page, fired & under criminal investigation. Andrew McCabe fired & under criminal investigation. James Clapper, fired & under criminal investigation. James Baker fired & under criminal investigation. Where's your parallels with them? Everything you put up is a constant "here's a link" followed by your opinion.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 2:07 PM Reply   
There is no parallel with them. They have nothing to do with trump deeds. Are you saying he didn't do the above?
Strozk, Page, McCabe et all were all fired under the trump/Hannity regime. They are all 20+ FBI respected pros. As far as Page and Strzk, they had an affair and traded a bunch of political views on texts, critical of both trump and Clinton. Its already been investigated by the IG. James Baker was Bush Chief of Staff, so?

So, are you going to explain why trump did and is currently doing russias bidding? I'll ad in his treasonous Helsinki performance to the list. There is no link, no gotcha … unless …?

Were you the one earlier trying to make the point trump hasn't lied to America? please.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2019, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So that is a "Yes" to the question of "are you OK with lying under oath?"
Are you honestly that obtuse? Did you not read his first sentence?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2019, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I wonder what your employer would say if they knew how much time theft you’re guilty of each day. I’m betting they’d be repeating Trump’s words; “Ya fired.”
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I wonder what your employer would say if they knew how much time theft you’re guilty of each day. I’m betting they’d be repeating Trump’s words; “Ya fired.”
Actually this a great parallel. It isn't illegal to fire someone for abusing the internet, supreme court rule this years ago that giving us computers is same as the phone. Now if he sat there & lied to his employer he wasn't doing that & got fired for lying you bet your ass he'd be in a uproar claiming he was wrongly terminated cause he didn't do anything wrong.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is no parallel with them. They have nothing to do with trump deeds. Are you saying he didn't do the above?
Strozk, Page, McCabe et all were all fired under the trump/Hannity regime. They are all 20+ FBI respected pros. As far as Page and Strzk, they had an affair and traded a bunch of political views on texts, critical of both trump and Clinton. Its already been investigated by the IG. James Baker was Bush Chief of Staff, so?

So, are you going to explain why trump did and is currently doing russias bidding? I'll ad in his treasonous Helsinki performance to the list. There is no link, no gotcha … unless …?

Were you the one earlier trying to make the point trump hasn't lied to America? please.
No, it's being investigated, they're under investigation, it isn't over, they haven't been charged yet. Really back to doing Russia's bidding? Good grief
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 3:06 PM Reply   
If Chump was on tape telling the minister to tell Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election you clowns would be in an uproar. That was blatant collusion & one ya'll dismissed as nothing when it went down.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-25-2019, 3:30 PM Reply   
Muellar's investigation proving that Trump has had nothing to do with the Russians, and yet the investigation continues on only in an attempt to ruin the presidents reputation. The left is full of hate for the President and a nation's sovereignty. If Trump had ever done anything close to what Obama did when conspiring with the Russians to get elected the idiots would be wetting themselves in euphoria.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 3:35 PM Reply   
You seem to be having a difficult time explaining why trump, who is so harsh on Russia, is continuing to do russias bidding. Eliminating sanctions. That would be because he is putins puppet.
When Obama said he would have more flexibility....the Russians did not just get their candidate elected, they had not stolen demo emails and offered them to his campaign as a gift of the Russian govt, facebook ads, tweets, Instagram....him into office. The US intelligence agencys had not found Russia at fault, Obama did not meet in private and confiscate notes, there was not an investigation into obamas campaign, and that investigator had not just indicted 13 Russians, Maria Butina had not just been arrested as a Russian spy funneling $$ thru the NRA, none of obamas campaign managers or advisors had been indicted, his AG was not recused, his atty was not convicted, Obama was not attempting to build Trump Moscow while saying he had "nothing with Russia", none of his cabinet had been asked to testify to congress... and about another 50,60,100 reasons why the 2 are not equivalent. But go ahead keep believing Fox/Hannity/Trump lies, keep winning.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2019, 3:37 PM Reply   
Srsly, denial is a helluva drug.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 3:42 PM Reply   
Yep well let us know when something actually has to do with Russia in the witch hunt.
Mueller "catching" people doesn't mean it's not a witch hunt. They burned plenty of "witches" during witch hunts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 3:42 PM Reply   
News Flash deneng, trump has no "good" reputation. He is a grifter. He is barely understandable when he speaks or tweets. He talks in circles so he can always say..."I didn't say that". What exactly do you understand the Mueller investigation to have proved? Mueller and his people are virtually silent. All we know is what public investigative reporting has uncovered. Based on previous things that have come to light, the public is 6 months behind Mueller.
Love to know more about your Russian/Obama collusion theory. Intrigued.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-25-2019, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/v...7383934530953/ Pelosi and Schumar are celebrating while the rest of will try to comfort our past and present victims.

Last edited by deneng; 01-25-2019 at 3:50 PM.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 3:47 PM Reply   
"enjoy fox news & Hannity". Cause your media is the truthiness of truthys. Delusional old codgers
on here never let me down with their gems of wisdom.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 3:49 PM Reply   
W2W, Hiding an interpreters notes after meeting with Putin IS something to do with Russia. Not allowing any witness and refusing to keep our people informed on your "negotiations" is a Nat'l Security nightmare. Removing Sanctions from Russian oligarchs and Russian banks IS working for Russia. Saying you believe Putin and not ALL of your Nat'l Security agencies is choosing Putin over America. How F'ing high are you?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-25-2019, 4:05 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1984897]News Flash deneng, trump has no "good" reputation. He is a grifter. He is barely understandable when he speaks or tweets. He talks in circles so he can always say..."I didn't say that". What exactly do you understand the Mueller investigation to have proved? Mueller and his people are virtually silent. All we know is what public investigative reporting has uncovered. Based on previous things that have come to light, the public is 6 months behind Mueller.
Love to know more about your Russian/Obama collusion theory. Intrigued.[/QUOTE
Thank You for proving my point with your response 95sn

Last edited by deneng; 01-25-2019 at 4:06 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 4:19 PM Reply   
You are Welcome bro. Now, get back to breitbart/facebook hard hitting real news site. You might be missing the trending, "Trump rescues gov't shutdown" instead of "Trump beatdown by old lady Pelosi with handbag".

I can wait for you to come up with a reasonable explanation of putins puppet. I have stamina and high energy, I may live to be 200 says my alcoholic Dr.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:

There is so much irony in that **** stick of a post. You have no idea what is going on outside your bubble. They wouldn't all be under investigation if there wasn't smoke. Are you going to argue the all good FBI only did good till Trump came & perverted them? Are you this daft?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are Welcome bro. Now, get back to breitbart/facebook hard hitting real news site. You might be missing the trending, "Trump rescues gov't shutdown" instead of "Trump beatdown by old lady Pelosi with handbag".

I can wait for you to come up with a reasonable explanation of putins puppet. I have stamina and high energy, I may live to be 200 says my alcoholic Dr.
Yep and there it is. The ramblings of mad man. "your news source is bad, my news source is good".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2019, 4:44 PM Reply   
Your newsite Breitbart/Facebook page? please
yup, here it is...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
be sure to get down to the Accuracy and Ideology section.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2019, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is so much irony in that **** stick of a post. You have no idea what is going on outside your bubble. They wouldn't all be under investigation if there wasn't smoke.

So how come this only goes one direction? Flynn Manafort Popadopolis Cohen Stone et al are the subject of a partisan witch hunt, but the FBI folks are completely shady... ?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-25-2019, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
So how come this only goes one direction? Flynn Manafort Popadopolis Cohen Stone et al are the subject of a partisan witch hunt, but the FBI folks are completely shady... ?
I never said that, I have been saying so far there has been zero evidence put forth linking any of them to this Russia conspiracy. The above I noted aren't being harassed for financial reasons, they're being investigating for lying to the FISA court.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2019, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I never said that, I have been saying so far there has been zero evidence put forth linking any of them to this Russia conspiracy. The above I noted aren't being harassed for financial reasons, they're being investigating for lying to the FISA court.

Yeah man that is a yawner. Correct me if I am wrong, but the whole FISA case is based on omission of certain facts regarding the origin of the Steele dossier? A dossier which has proven to be mostly right, as it turns out? Wanna talk about a nothing burger... that whole case is a bunch of Devin Nunes horsesh@t.

Stealing $$$ from all of us (Manafort tax fraud) is OK, but an imperfect fisa warrant (with facts which if disclosed were unlikely to have changed the outcome) is a deep state conspiracy.

That’s tinfoil hat stuff man.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2019, 6:01 PM Reply   
Who would have thought that the frail old grandma Pelosi would be able to push Trump around like that? Super beta move by Trump.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-26-2019, 4:12 AM Reply   
Andy Borowitz reports, Polosi Refuses to Return Trump's Testicles!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-26-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Who would have thought that the frail old grandma Pelosi would be able to push Trump around like that? Super beta move by Trump.
Oh she deff grabbed him the pussy this time. I told ya'll he'd fold
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-26-2019, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah man that is a yawner. Correct me if I am wrong, but the whole FISA case is based on omission of certain facts regarding the origin of the Steele dossier? A dossier which has proven to be mostly right, as it turns out? Wanna talk about a nothing burger... that whole case is a bunch of Devin Nunes horsesh@t.

Stealing $$$ from all of us (Manafort tax fraud) is OK, but an imperfect fisa warrant (with facts which if disclosed were unlikely to have changed the outcome) is a deep state conspiracy.

That’s tinfoil hat stuff man.
You're right, it's all so big nothing has led to Trump or Russia. But please, continue, we've been waiting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Another example of how DANGEROUS the left is and another example of why Trump will win in 2020. Go ahead, libtards. Try to explain this!https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...isis-resurface
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2019, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Manafort had a ton of money. You may want to rethink your bet.

P.S. Perjury is a crime, in case you didn't know that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2019, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really are a dumbass if you don't think there is "zero evidence" link them to Russia. Where do you think Assange got the hacked emails? The only defense you Trumpsters can claim is that his campaign did all of this without Trump's knowledge.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-26-2019, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Another example of how DANGEROUS the left is and another example of why Trump will win in 2020. Go ahead, libtards. Try to explain this!https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...isis-resurface
Like the "red wave" you predicted before the November mid-terms?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-26-2019, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
my explanation would be that it was previously known and among the things considered by MN voters. It's her access hollywood tape.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2019, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You really are a dumbass if you don't think there is "zero evidence" link them to Russia. Where do you think Assange got the hacked emails? The only defense you Trumpsters can claim is that his campaign did all of this without Trump's knowledge.
Well come on, it's not like Trump publicly requested Russia hack Hillary emails at a campaign rally in front of thousands of people a couple of days before Russia hacked Hillary emails. You know, if something like that happened there wouldn't be much doubt about it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2019, 4:12 PM Reply   
All you Trump haters just need to be a little more morally flexible like Mark and Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway (here she is *before* taking the job):

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2019, 11:42 PM Reply   
tats all around
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2019, 11:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like the "red wave" you predicted before the November mid-terms?
I never predicted a red wave. Nice try, liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-26-2019, 11:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
tats all around
Awful photoshop. Who is the guy on the right supposed to be?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-27-2019, 12:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Awful photoshop. Who is the guy on the right supposed to be?
Your man's man. Not photoshop (the right one):
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ro...-nixon-tattoo/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 12:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
my explanation would be that it was previously known and among the things considered by MN voters. It's her access hollywood tape.
It is SO much worse than that. Not even in the same hemisphere. This crazy broad and AOC need to be taken out to the woodshed. The one good thing about those two nut jobs is they will guarantee a Trump second term, so long as the MSM keeps making them the face of libtards.

That aside, any time this country allows a Muslim into power, we all lose. Doesn’t matter if you’re a Christian, Jew, catholic, Mormon, JW, atheist, agnostic, whatever. We all lose.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 12:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your man's man. Not photoshop (the right one):
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ro...-nixon-tattoo/
Lol okay that’s pretty darn funny then.

See? Take note that we conservatives don’t take ourselves too seriously, can laugh at self deprecating humor/memes etc and don’t have the need to smell our own farts like you guys.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 12:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
All you Trump haters just need to be a little more morally flexible like Mark and Trump spokeswoman Kellyanne Conway (here she is *before* taking the job):

Hello. Welcome to politics in America....... Next!

Honestly, you might wanna step off your hypocritical soap box before I and others KICK YOU off of it and release hellfire on you with clips etc that are so much worse than that of evil libtards.

Actually, I don’t need to post anything more than I just did awhile ago. You can’t top a libtard congress broad pining for sympathy for multiple ISIS members. In case you’re too stupid like most libtards, those are the people that want all of us dead in this country unless we say “allah snack bar” on our way to bombing or terrorizing innocent people in public places.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-27-2019, 1:05 AM Reply   
Lol not taking yourself too seriously lasted all of one post.

And for the record, you'll get no argument from me about expunging religious nutjobs from gubment.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-27-2019, 4:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never predicted a red wave. Nice try, liar.
I'm just going to leave this right here...
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808814
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-27-2019, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is SO much worse than that. Not even in the same hemisphere. This crazy broad and AOC need to be taken out to the woodshed. The one good thing about those two nut jobs is they will guarantee a Trump second term, so long as the MSM keeps making them the face of libtards.

That aside, any time this country allows a Muslim into power, we all lose. Doesn’t matter if you’re a Christian, Jew, catholic, Mormon, JW, atheist, agnostic, whatever. We all lose.
A Muslim "in power" bothers me far worse than a hard-line Christian right-winger. The way evangelicals go out of the way to make excuses on how they can continue to back Trump is nauseating.

This whole idea, "My god is better than your god" is comical.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm just going to leave this right here...
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808814
You can leave it up your as$ for all I care. I never said there was gonna be a red wave. I clearly started the thread ASKING others’ opinions. The closest thing to me predicting a red wave was me saying I “guessed” things might stay the same. That’s a far cry from me claiming a red wave was on its way.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
A Muslim "in power" bothers me far worse than a hard-line Christian right-winger. The way evangelicals go out of the way to make excuses on how they can continue to back Trump is nauseating.

This whole idea, "My god is better than your god" is comical.
We’re not doing anything different than what you’d be doing if HRC won. We know how to hold our noses just like you all do.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-27-2019, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol not taking yourself too seriously lasted all of one post.

And for the record, you'll get no argument from me about expunging religious nutjobs from gubment.
Well, tell a joke that’s funny and I’ll laugh. Don’t care if it’s at my expense.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-27-2019, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can leave it up your as$ for all I care. I never said there was gonna be a red wave. I clearly started the thread ASKING others’ opinions. The closest thing to me predicting a red wave was me saying I “guessed” things might stay the same. That’s a far cry from me claiming a red wave was on its way.
Okay, so you start a thread that is titled, "Red Tide/Blue Tide" and every one of your posts is skeptical that the Dems would take control of the house.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-27-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, so you start a thread that is titled, "Red Tide/Blue Tide" and every one of your posts is skeptical that the Dems would take control of the house.
Yes true but zero liberals picked trump winning the election, in fact i still don't believe it (TDS) so I'm trying to be less smug about people not picking election outcomes.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes true but zero liberals picked trump winning the election, in fact i still don't believe it (TDS) so I'm trying to be less smug about people not picking election outcomes.
You & your fellow lefty ass slappers on here should try to be less smug.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 7:15 AM Reply   
Tom Brokaw being ripped to shreds by his fellow leftists who lurched full retard for commenting "Hispanics should try harder to assimilate" . The horror! how dare he break from the liberal dogma. And that's why it's like hanging out at this s**t show circle jerk where Fly sits in the middle guzzling it
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 7:37 AM Reply   
I was so wrong, this is bad, Stone is bad, Orange man bad & going down...

this exchange between Stone and Democratic Rep. Mike Quigley:
QUIGLEY: You never met with Julian Assange.
STONE: Correct.
QUIGLEY: You never communicated directly with him.
QUIGLEY: You've never spoken to him on the phone.
STONE: I never communicated directly with him during the election, correct.
QUGLEY: Did you ever communicate with him outside of that timeframe?
STONE: We had some, I think, direct message responses in April of this year [2017].
QUIGLEY: You and Julian Assange?
QUIGLEY: Can you make those available to the committee?
STONE: Yes, we can.
QUIGLEY: Okay. Had you ever communicated with him before the campaign?
STONE: No.
QUIGLEY: So, back on this other streak, you've never emailed with him?
QUIGLEY: Have you ever sent or received texts/SMS to and from Mr. Assange?
QUIGLEY: Have you ever communicated with Mr. Assange over any other social media platform or encrypted application?
Mueller did not charge Stone in connection with his denial that he had had any contact with Assange during the campaign.
Mueller did charge Stone on his testimony about using an intermediary — the radio host Randy Credico — to attempt to contact WikiLeaks. Quigley and ranking Democrat (now chairman) Adam Schiff asked Stone about that intermediary, and the resulting testimony formed the basis of one of Mueller's charges against Stone. Here is the entirety of the passage published in the Democratic report:
QUIGLEY: And so, just to reiterate, in an Aug. 12, 2016, interview with Alex Jones on Infowars, you reiterated your contact with Julian Assange, quote "in communication with Assange," adding, quote, "I am not at liberty to discuss what I have." That was correct, too?
STONE: That is correct.
QUIGLEY: But you were referencing the same thing you pointed to before?
STONE: Again, I have sometimes referred to this journalist as a go-between, as an intermediary, as a mutual friend. It was someone I knew had interviewed Assange. And I merely wanted confirmation of what he had tweeted on the 21st. And that's what I refer to.
QUIGLEY: — like Twitter, LinkedIn, anything?
QUIGLEY: Have any of your employees, associates, or individuals acting on your behest or encouragement been in any type of contact with Julian Assange?
QUIGLEY: Have you ever been in direct contact with a member of WikiLeaks, whether by phone, email, test, Twitter, encrypted message platforms, other social media platforms, or other means of communication?
STONE: I am not certain, but I don't think so ...
SCHIFF: Mr. Stone, I wanted to ask you, on Oct. 12, [2016], you gave an interview to NBC News where you said that: We have a mutual friend who's traveled to London several times, and everything I know is through that channel of communication.
STONE: Yes.
SCHIFF: Referring to a friend of Assange.
STONE: Yes.
SCHIFF: And you said something similar in another interview on October — to CBS Miami. Did the intermediary tell you how often he traveled to London to meet with Mr. Assange?
STONE: No. I just knew he had been there a couple times.
SCHIFF: So throughout the many months in which you represented you were either in communication with Assange or communication through an intermediary with Assange, you were only referring to a single fact that you had confirmed with the intermediary —
STONE: That —
SCHIFF: — was the length and breadth of what you were referring to?
STONE: That is correct, even though it was repeated to me on numerous separate occasions.
Stone did not name Credico in his testimony, but a few weeks later, on Oct. 13, 2017, Stone wrote a letter to the committee identifying Credico as his sole go-between. Mueller charged Stone with making a false statement because Stone had also contacted Jerome Corsi, not just Credico, to act as a go-between with WikiLeaks.

No witch hunt here. how many millions were spent to get these nuggets? Then a CNN reporter who just happened to be around to film the highly unusual use of a raid for someone with such damming testimony. Still no Russia Collusion though. Keep digging...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Try reading the very first post. I started it because I was genuinely curious. Like most people, I had no idea which way it was gonna go.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-28-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:

No witch hunt here. how many millions were spent to get these nuggets? Then a CNN reporter who just happened to be around to film the highly unusual use of a raid for someone with such damming testimony. Still no Russia Collusion though. Keep digging...
And how do you explain the witness tampering charges?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
And how do you explain the witness tampering charges?
Yes, just shocking:

As part of the alleged efforts to hide his interactions, Stone advised his friend Randy Credico in Dec. 2017 to replicate the character Frank Pentangeli from The Godfather II, who in the film testifies before a congressional committee and falsely claims not to have critical information. The indictment says: “STONE told Person 2 that Person 2 should do a “Frank Pentangeli.” (Credico has previously said he was in contact with Stone about WikiLeaks.)
On the same day, Stone also texted Credico: “And if you turned over anything to the FBI you’re a fool.”
Months later, in April 2018, Stone sent a threatening email to Credico calling him a “rat” and a “stoolie,” and saying: “You backstab your friends—run your mouth my lawyers are dying [to] ripyou to shreds.” He also appears to threaten Credico’s dog, saying he would “take that dog away from you.” (Credico took his therapy dog Bianca to his federal grand jury testimony in September 2018.)

Keep your holding your breath, your wet dream is just around the corner, it's finally going to happen.....No wonder Stone is laughing
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2019, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still no Russia Collusion though. Keep digging...
Off the top of my head...
How do you intend to spin the trump tower meeting with Donnie Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Russian lawyer....
Why did Trump "hire" Manafort, and why did manafort work for free? Are you aware he owed Russian, Oleg Deripaska over $10, was being sued by him until he got the trump gig. Lawsuit mysteriously is ended.
Why did trump lie about the Moscow hotel?
How did trump know Assange was going to release the demo emails?
If no American bank will finance the grifter, why will Russian banks?
Why did they need a back channel for communications w/ Russia?
Firing Comey to relieve pressure from the Russia investigation. Eventually firing almost every agent involved.
Whining incessantly about Sessians recusing himself from Russia prob.
Why does he take Putins side against US Security agencies?
Flynn, Sessions, papadopolos, Page, Kushner ALL lied about their contacts with Russia, why?
How does trump who never met Rex Tillerson, name him Sec of State?, Tillerson an oil guy with loads of Russian contacts.
Wilbur Ross, Commerce Sec, in banking biz with Russian oligarchs.
Trump removing Sanctions from Russian oligarchs and banks, against bipartisan house congress vote.
Why would trump have anything to do with felix Sater, Russian gangster, a convicted felon and sex offender?
Cohen, his personal atty worked on the Russia hotel deal during the election...while trump says he has no deals in Russia.
What about Devin Nunes and his midnight romp to the WH to warn of FBI wire taps, except he received the info from the WH.
Then there was that "Memo" he released that totally vindicated trump, until it was released and was full of holes, like swiss cheese.
The US intelligence agencies all agree Russia manipulated and attacked our US Election, Trump says its not true. Even Putin admitted it.
If he is so innocent, why does he act so guilty?

And you come to the conclusion there is too much "Smoke" regarding Strozk and Page? cause they texted?
Seems reasonable.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Off the top of my head...
How do you intend to spin the trump tower meeting with Donnie Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Russian lawyer....
Why did Trump "hire" Manafort, and why did manafort work for free? Are you aware he owed Russian, Oleg Deripaska over $10, was being sued by him until he got the trump gig. Lawsuit mysteriously is ended.
Why did trump lie about the Moscow hotel?
How did trump know Assange was going to release the demo emails?
If no American bank will finance the grifter, why will Russian banks?
Why did they need a back channel for communications w/ Russia?
Firing Comey to relieve pressure from the Russia investigation. Eventually firing almost every agent involved.
Whining incessantly about Sessians recusing himself from Russia prob.
Why does he take Putins side against US Security agencies?
Flynn, Sessions, papadopolos, Page, Kushner ALL lied about their contacts with Russia, why?
How does trump who never met Rex Tillerson, name him Sec of State?, Tillerson an oil guy with loads of Russian contacts.
Wilbur Ross, Commerce Sec, in banking biz with Russian oligarchs.
Trump removing Sanctions from Russian oligarchs and banks, against bipartisan house congress vote.
Why would trump have anything to do with felix Sater, Russian gangster, a convicted felon and sex offender?
Cohen, his personal atty worked on the Russia hotel deal during the election...while trump says he has no deals in Russia.
What about Devin Nunes and his midnight romp to the WH to warn of FBI wire taps, except he received the info from the WH.
Then there was that "Memo" he released that totally vindicated trump, until it was released and was full of holes, like swiss cheese.
The US intelligence agencies all agree Russia manipulated and attacked our US Election, Trump says its not true. Even Putin admitted it.
If he is so innocent, why does he act so guilty?

And you come to the conclusion there is too much "Smoke" regarding Strozk and Page? cause they texted?
Seems reasonable.
What temperature does jet fuel melt steel?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-28-2019, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wait a minute... are you one of those 911 was an inside job guys?!?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-28-2019, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wait a minute... are you one of those 911 was an inside job guys?!? Now i get why you support Trump, your not wearing a tin foil had your whole house must be covered in tinfoil.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2019, 3:40 PM Reply   
You keep stating there is nothing Russia related, then I give you a dozen or so and you hide. So its all fake news? Pretty sure there was a meeting at Trump Tower with all involved. Im also convinced Cohen was raided, indicted and is now a convicted felon cooperating with law enforcement. Sessions recused. Trumps Russian financing. Manafort in a fake jail cell? … Yet Page and Strozk texted each other and 300 IG attys are investigating them and have 30,000 indictments. Damn stable genius. lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 5:20 PM Reply   
If it weren't for you liberals I'd have to pay for my entertainment
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-28-2019, 6:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You keep stating there is nothing Russia related, then I give you a dozen or so and you hide. So its all fake news? Pretty sure there was a meeting at Trump Tower with all involved. Im also convinced Cohen was raided, indicted and is now a convicted felon cooperating with law enforcement. Sessions recused. Trumps Russian financing. Manafort in a fake jail cell? … Yet Page and Strozk texted each other and 300 IG attys are investigating them and have 30,000 indictments. Damn stable genius. lol
I'll play along

The entire "Mueller investigation" is and always was a counter-espionage investigation, and not only Giuliani's comments but a great many of the so-called indictments have the pattern of a disinformation campaign. Trump's sister is a federal judge, and his company has been used as a pass-through (NOC) for federal investigations for a long, long time. By stirring up outrage and hatred of Trump, the Feds are kicking the tires on (i) the KFC Democrats who got security clearances under the Holder-Obama era, (ii) media organizations and their reliability as part of covert CIA disinformation campaigns, and (iii) "Russian spies"--- though the real intent here is to firm up Putin's control of Russia. It is, thus, a fake Russian scare, like Obama's milquetoast red line in Syria intended to strengthen Putin and draw the Russian Bear out of its hibernation. The reason for that? We need a strong Russia to prevent the Mongols from sweeping over the steppes. See "Trump in the Götterdämmerung" and "The Gear Shifts of the Old Anglo-Saxon Machinery" for more information.

Open your eyes!! That's why they're connected!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-28-2019, 11:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wait a minute... are you one of those 911 was an inside job guys?!? Now i get why you support Trump, your not wearing a tin foil had your whole house must be covered in tinfoil.
Funny how you almost never post here unless you’re thieving time from your employer during normal work hours. I guess that’s how you must stick it to the man.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, just shocking:

As part of the alleged efforts to hide his interactions, Stone advised his friend Randy Credico in Dec. 2017 to replicate the character Frank Pentangeli from The Godfather II, who in the film testifies before a congressional committee and falsely claims not to have critical information. The indictment says: “STONE told Person 2 that Person 2 should do a “Frank Pentangeli.” (Credico has previously said he was in contact with Stone about WikiLeaks.)
On the same day, Stone also texted Credico: “And if you turned over anything to the FBI you’re a fool.”
Months later, in April 2018, Stone sent a threatening email to Credico calling him a “rat” and a “stoolie,” and saying: “You backstab your friends—run your mouth my lawyers are dying [to] ripyou to shreds.” He also appears to threaten Credico’s dog, saying he would “take that dog away from you.” (Credico took his therapy dog Bianca to his federal grand jury testimony in September 2018.)

Keep your holding your breath, your wet dream is just around the corner, it's finally going to happen.....No wonder Stone is laughing
Manafort was laughing too. They are just waiting for Trump to pardon them.

You really are ignorant. Manafort had face-to-face meetings with Assange. Stone was coordinating with Assange. Assange had the DNC emails that were hacked by the Russians. Yet, your claim is this had nothing to do with Russia? This case is going to be blown wide open and I can't wait to see the Trumpster defense. "Fake news"?

There hasn't been one person that has been indicted by Mueller's team that has had their charges dropped. They are either making plea bargains or going to jail. How can you say with a straight face this is a "witch hunt"? You conservative DF's claimed (and hell, many still claim) Obama wasn't a US citizen with zero proof. None. Trump's campaign team is being indicted like they are members of the Crips and you guys continue to proclaim there is nothing. Do you see how insane you clowns sound to go out of your way to defend a guy, that let's be honest here, has always had a bit of a checkered past? Now, because he is some sort of conservative, he can do no wrong. If Trump really wanted to lock Hillary up, he should have invited her to join his campaign team.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it weren't for you liberals I'd have to pay for my entertainment
If only you realized that guys like you are really the entertainment.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-29-2019, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep, and I remember another Trumpster on this site proclaiming that Newtown was a hoax.

One thing that a "9/11 was an inside job" loon can never answer is how they managed to keep everyone quiet that helped pull the thing off. It would have taken thousands of people, yet not one peep. Only self-made videos from "experts" on YouTube.