Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-09-2015, 12:58 PM Reply   
Greg,

Josh has one I think so he could give you his opinions on it.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-10-2015, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would like to get into winching. Does anyone know of someone around here that does it? It would be good to try it out and see how it's done before I go investing in one.
Greg,
Do it! It's a ton of fun but can get you into some trouble depending where you use it. Super simple setup and endless fun and only need 2 people. I might end up using mine more in the snow then the water though. My only suggestion is not to skimp on one and pay the money to be extremely happy.
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-16-2015, 1:23 PM Reply   
I was hoping to get some advice from you experienced Lake Powell visitors. I live in Salt Lake. Our big yearly boating trip has usually been down to lake mead and we stay in mesquite at a time share condo. Lately we have just been going to the st. george lakes because mead is so low and the beaches are terrible. I have been wanting to plan a Powell trip for my family and stay in a house boat. I have noticed most of the listings on KSL are for buying into a houseboat share. I was wondering if people ever sale their time or if i am just better off going through one of the rental places. I thought being local to utah i might have more options to buy an un-used week but i wasnt sure if that is ever a possibility. This would be for a trip in 2016.
Old     (deltaRyder)      Join Date: Mar 2013       09-22-2015, 10:43 AM Reply   
Josh,
Thanks a lot for the info. Maybe I can tag along and watch some time if you go winching. I'd like to see what it's like.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-15-2015, 7:57 PM Reply   
Enjoying being a Nautique owner again after taking over the ownership from David Horton, and happy to keep her in the "family"! Been out the past 3 days straight which is more water time than I think she's seen in the past 2 years combined
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-16-2015, 7:30 AM Reply   
Shim is posting of enjoying a new boat and officially sold my MB yesterday. I kept mine as far out of the family as I could since it's going to OR, boat should leave my driveway the Saturday.
Shima - If the SANTE wake was with Hyde riding it's kicking her! It's a love or hate wake and I LOVE IT! Congrats on the new ride.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-16-2015, 10:57 AM Reply   
^^^ what a beauty.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-16-2015, 7:46 PM Reply   
Thanks Josh, and congrats on selling your ride! Yes, the video with Hide is the SAN wake. Made some adjustments today to the rear ballast bags so I don't have to carry/tow the additional 400lbs of pop bags. Switched out the 400's Fly High's for a pair of Ronix Eight.3 550's in the rear lockers. So I get an additional 300 lbs of water instead of lead. But will use a few of pop bags to balance out the boat when needed.

Miguel, thank you!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-18-2015, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Switched out the 400's Fly High's for a pair of Ronix Eight.3 550's in the rear lockers
Adding anything to the bow? Ready to see more pictures of enjoying the new SANTE. I just adjusted my lead bags to 4 - 60 lbs bags, not sure why though, LOL. Got out and rode a 2012 MB B52 23' on Friday and helped to take away the boat sale blues. Got a good set on the new RONIX Timbomb, amazed how this board handles and how fast it is. WAY different then what I have been used to and I was a little off but damn it was fun.
(TS Indy Knuckle Deep)
Name:  IMG_6308.jpg
Views: 1756
Size:  168.9 KB
Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       10-18-2015, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan_shima1 View Post
Thanks Josh, and congrats on selling your ride! Yes, the video with Hide is the SAN wake. Made some adjustments today to the rear ballast bags so I don't have to carry/tow the additional 400lbs of pop bags. Switched out the 400's Fly High's for a pair of Ronix Eight.3 550's in the rear lockers. So I get an additional 300 lbs of water instead of lead. But will use a few of pop bags to balance out the boat when needed.

Miguel, thank you!

Hi, quick question, why did you remove the lead and opt for more water weight? For an easier tow? Just curious, always thought lead was better. TIA
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-18-2015, 11:41 PM Reply   
Josh, got a 600b fatsac in the nose which is more than enough. What I found with the older SAN's is that too much weight in the bow reduces the punch of the wake. At least that's what seemed to be the case last week. I figured that with a 600 in the bow, 1100 in the rear with 4-6 people in the cockpit will be cherry!

Chuck, the reason why I went with water over lead for ballast is for towing reasons. It's a minimum 20min tow to our lake at an altitude of about 4500ft, and that's just flat driving. Now, when we go camping, it's about a 4.5hr tow up & down 6500-8500ft mountain passes. So I just want to make the boat as light as possible to save the trailers life and get better gas mileage.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-19-2015, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Josh, got a 600b fatsac in the nose which is more than enough. What I found with the older SAN's is that too much weight in the bow reduces the punch of the wake. At least that's what seemed to be the case last week. I figured that with a 600 in the bow, 1100 in the rear with 4-6 people in the cockpit will be cherry!
Take the punch out of the SANTE, LOL! Hell no, that wake is designed for a black eye every hit. So 600 in the bow means you're not using the front locker bag?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-19-2015, 8:50 AM Reply   
Josh, yes it still had punch, but I wanted more. And I am still using the belly locker to. So without counting bodies in the boat the total water ballast should be at least 2300lbs between all 4 fat sacs filled. And the only one that I have to do manual is the bow. Just adding bodies will make it bigger, plus I will still use 2-4 of the pop bags in the cock pit to move around to balance the wake, depending on how many people we have out.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-19-2015, 8:51 AM Reply   
Calling Scotty Browne! Post up pics of your new VLX that you should've picked up yesterday. Inquiring minds want to see this beauty!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-19-2015, 8:58 AM Reply   
All I can say Shima!
Name:  Tantrum 210.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  41.1 KB
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-19-2015, 2:10 PM Reply   
I remember that old pic, good times!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 9:12 AM Reply   
Check out this edit from last weeks Hover Board session on Back to the Future Day at Willard Bay - Oct 21, 2015!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3T2...&feature=share
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 9:36 AM Reply   
Chase McCaughey & his "Hover Board"
Attached Images

Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       10-25-2015, 10:49 PM Reply   
Looking rad! Fun sesh today! Thanks for having me out.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 11:26 PM Reply   
Sorry the wind and water didn't work out for most of you. Only Mike got decent water today. Everyone else got Jerry'd! Haha
Old     (Aussie)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-26-2015, 7:24 AM Reply   
Looks like a awesome day out guys.....missing the SLC crew.

Got the new boat today. 2012 VLX. More picks to come.
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-26-2015, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
got the new boat today. 2012 vlx
^^ like ^^
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-26-2015, 8:16 AM Reply   
What water temps are your guys dealing with at Willard, Oct. and still haven't seen drysuits yet is awesome.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-26-2015, 8:52 AM Reply   
Scotty, congrats on the black beast, brotha! But what's up with those registration numbers??? Haha

Can't wait to see more pics.

Josh, water is in the low 60's but the air temps were really cool yesterday. I think my neo top is being put away for the winter and it will be drysuit the rest of the season, for how ever much longer that may be.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-26-2015, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Josh, water is in the low 60's but the air temps were really cool yesterday. I think my neo top is being put away for the winter and it will be drysuit the rest of the season, for how ever much longer that may be.
Sent my drysuit in for repair and was told it was garbage and leaking through the suit. DAMIT my season is coming to an end VERY fast.
Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       10-26-2015, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Chuck, the reason why I went with water over lead for ballast is for towing reasons. It's a minimum 20min tow to our lake at an altitude of about 4500ft, and that's just flat driving. Now, when we go camping, it's about a 4.5hr tow up & down 6500-8500ft mountain passes. So I just want to make the boat as light as possible to save the trailers life and get better gas mileage.
Gotcha, thanks. I just moved from the area, and know what you mean with the towing to lakes/mountain passes. Now living in Northern Cal. and live 5 mins from Lake Oroville. I wanted to use lead, but didn't know why people were starting to shy away from it.

Thanks again.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-26-2015, 12:42 PM Reply   
Josh, did Oneill say it was garbage?

Chuck, if I only lived 5min away from my lake, I would be using lead as well. There's actually a thread in the boat accessories page titled "Is lead still relevant?"

You should check it out and chime in. BTW, what lead do you use?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-26-2015, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Josh, did Oneill say it was garbage?
Yes, they fixed the seals then tested it to find it was leaking through the suit and not the seals. They said there's nothing they can do to repair the suit and I could have it back if I wanted, they just throw bad suits in the garbage. Ended up picking up a spring suit from MP that's decent but damn it has been chilly to last few times out.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-26-2015, 5:35 PM Reply   
Bummers Josh! Spring suits can't do what drysuits can. And you know this...maaaaan!
Old     (Aussie)      Join Date: Sep 2011       11-01-2015, 4:16 AM Reply   
More photos
Attached Images

Old     (Aussie)      Join Date: Sep 2011       11-01-2015, 4:19 AM Reply   
Getting ready to wash the salt off......
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-03-2015, 3:43 PM Reply   
Damn good looking WS Scott!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-03-2015, 7:37 PM Reply   
Scott, just saw Dayle's FB post about Em's first wakeboard experience. That's awesome! What's the water temp like now at your riding place?
Old     (Aussie)      Join Date: Sep 2011       11-04-2015, 4:41 AM Reply   
Thanks Josh.. It was a long 6 months with no boat but the wait was worth it.

Ryan it was such a awesome moment. She was begging to get back out as soon as she got back in the boat. Water is about 70 now which is great.

Off for a camping trip next weekend to a fresh water spot which I am hanging out for.

Are you guys still riding?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-04-2015, 2:28 PM Reply   
Awesome, hope you guys get some great riding while camping. Post up pics from then as well.

Weather just got really cold over the last couple of days. Overnight lows are starting to get into the low 30's. Rich has already winterized his boat, and mine is still in my driveway but this weekend might be the last one she's out. We're trying to plan for Sunday afternoon but we'll see. I'm going to have to throw a portable work lamp in my engine compartment tonight to just ensure the air temp stays warm enough for the block sine the temps will get around 33F tonight.

Miss ya bro!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-05-2015, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm going to have to throw a portable work lamp in my engine compartment tonight
I wouldn't press for the engine block temps too much. I would look to see where your heater core for the heaters are and make sure that's warm. Found out the hard way and it's a $250 oops. Also if your PCM is similar to mine it's 4 plugs and all the water is out then just have to blow out the heaters, easy job for later cold riding.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-05-2015, 9:56 AM Reply   
Yeah, I blew my heater core once on my Supra because I didn't drain it enough. It's been snowing up here so hopefully I will get a short break where I can blow out the heater lines.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-05-2015, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I blew my heater core once on my Supra because I didn't drain it enough. It's been snowing up here so hopefully I will get a short break where I can blow out the heater lines.
If you do the winterize yourself and want some help let me know, I have found the PCM to be quite easy. I also have a device that will shoot anti back into your heaters to protect it all winter. As you found in the past, blowing them out don't 100% assure from breaking.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-05-2015, 1:24 PM Reply   
Thanks Josh for the offer. I'm storing the boat in David's garage this winter, so he's going to show me how he winterized her in the past. Probably will be next week some time since the overnight temps are dropping down.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-12-2015, 1:35 PM Reply   
Thanks David for helping me winterize the boat and showing me a much easier way to get it done.

Can't wait to get her back out on the water in a few months. We need the snowfall, but let's hope that the predictions of a much colder winter than usual doesn't happen.
Attached Images

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-12-2015, 1:48 PM Reply   
BTW, if anyone is interested, I have an extra Perfect Pass Master Module and Control gauge that's in excellent working condition, and would let it go for $300. The buyer would need the servo that attaches to the motor though, and make sure that that have the components for the paddle wheel or speedo pickup because it is not GPS.
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-13-2015, 6:55 AM Reply   
Man that picture is taking me down memory lane. Usually don't see it until late December though, LOL...
Name:  Freeze.jpg
Views: 1498
Size:  49.4 KB
Old    dhorton            11-13-2015, 12:39 PM Reply   
Even better when Spring comes and the water is once again liquid and its time for the first session of the year!
Attached Images

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-14-2015, 6:05 PM Reply   
Always been good times on the SAN 210. Looking forward to making more memories!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-16-2015, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even better when Spring comes and the water is once again liquid and its time for the first session of the year!
The good old times when UT Lake had some water and a quick drive to session when it's cold.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-27-2015, 9:17 PM Reply   
Hey Guys,

Marine Products is having a huge sale from today until Monday. You can use my discount code, Ry2015, for additional savings at checkout.

https://www.facebook.com/MarineProdu...type=3&theater
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       12-28-2015, 8:32 PM Reply   
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and looking forward to a Happy New Year!

Anyone get anything good for Christmas?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-30-2015, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Happy New Year Shima!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       12-30-2015, 7:40 PM Reply   
Same to you and your family, Josh!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-06-2016, 4:32 PM Reply   
Hey everyone, save money and use my updated bro code at Marine Products!

When you use the Marine Products website for your online purchases, you can use my BroCode = ry2016, to get 10% off of any Wake & Wakesurf related products that is 2014 or newer. Also new for this season is that my code will apply to already discounted gear and the outlet store section.

Just go to www.marine-products.com and enter my BroCode at checkout for your discount. Also, if you want to save on shipping and pick up your order at the store, you can call and arrange your pickup after your order has been processed online. The discount only works for ONLINE orders.
Get a jump start on your 2016 gear and let's have an awesome year on the water. Enjoy your savings at Marine Products!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-08-2016, 9:55 AM Reply   
It's going to be a great year for MP Shima! I would like to see all the riders get more involved in the sales aspect this season with their discount codes like this post. Can the ry2016 code trump the running champ DFTR2016 this year? Only time will tell...
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-09-2016, 10:22 PM Reply   
You're da man when it comes to promotions Josh!
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       01-12-2016, 11:50 AM Reply   
Sounds like the contest is on. Maybe I'll get a BoardCo code to really cause a raucous. MP left me a little sour last summer.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-14-2016, 9:20 AM Reply   
You do that Rich, and I'll give you a raucous upside your head! Haha

In all seriousness, they're working on creating an opportunity to address concerns like the one you had.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       01-14-2016, 1:47 PM Reply   
Hey Ry, that's good to hear. There was actually a much bigger one when I went to get winterized in the fall. I don't want to talk too much crap on here, but I'll chat with you about sometime this spring.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-14-2016, 3:20 PM Reply   
Ok, sounds good.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-06-2016, 10:26 AM Reply   
Looks like a turn for the 2016 season has happened for the better. We planned to take the year off from owning a boat since selling the MB to Oregon. Some how the stars aligned and Skiers Choice and Marine Products made an offer we couldn't refuse. So together we have placed our order for a 2016 Moomba Craz and damn we are excited. Even though we will be selling it towards the end of the season it's going to be great great summer and we are scheduled for a March build spot. We are sticking with their classic scheme to really show the lines of this massive 22' boat. It's going to be main color gun metal flake, white accents, and a black hull. We also chose to go with a LOT of white with the interior for them hot summer days here and in Lake Powell. Here's a example of what the Middleton Craz will look like creeping on UT/AZ waters.

Stock ballast setup:
Rear - 1300
Mid - 700
Nose - 500

Name:  Craz Color2.jpg
Views: 1282
Size:  56.6 KB

Name:  Craz Color.jpg
Views: 1339
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  Craz Color3.jpg
Views: 1282
Size:  58.7 KB

Last edited by downfortheride; 02-06-2016 at 10:33 AM.
Old     (Sivs1)      Join Date: Nov 2015       02-06-2016, 5:35 PM Reply   
Quote:

Anyone get anything good for Christmas?
Closed the deal on a 2013 SA 450 2 days before, does that count? Now to sell the Moomba LSV....

Last edited by Sivs1; 02-06-2016 at 5:37 PM.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-06-2016, 10:11 PM Reply   
Hope to see that SA on the water soon Tracy. Don't get up to Jordanelle much but if I do and see the SA I will stop and say hello.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       02-07-2016, 8:36 AM Reply   
Congrats Josh. Excited to hear how the wake is.
Old     (deltaRyder)      Join Date: Mar 2013       02-08-2016, 7:12 PM Reply   
Tracy and Josh-congrats on the new rides. If you ever need a 3rd, give me a call. Excited for the boat show this weekend. I'll be there Sunday.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-10-2016, 6:40 AM Reply   
Man MP came to play this boat show! Just the gear they bring is impressive BUT their lineup of boats are amazing. Supra SE, SG, SC, SA Moomba Mojo, Craz, Mojo... Excited to see everybody's boats at the show.
Old     (Sivs1)      Join Date: Nov 2015       02-10-2016, 5:59 PM Reply   
Going tomorrow, should be fun to see what's new out there.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-12-2016, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Going tomorrow, should be fun to see what's new out there.
Great to meet ya in person yesterday Tracy, hope you and the family had a great time at the show.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       02-13-2016, 9:24 PM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat Tracy & Josh!

The boat show was fun! After missing the last 2, it was fun to see old friends again and network with new reps in the industry.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-16-2016, 7:22 AM Reply   
Thanks Shima! Awesome to see you and Hyde. We'll keep in touch to see if we can get you guys out on the new boat. We need lots of water here for a certain spot and make it really worth the drive this way.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       02-16-2016, 10:01 PM Reply   
Water shouldn't be an issue this year, at least it better not be! Can't wait to see the new ride and take a spin.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-17-2016, 5:13 PM Reply   
Our Moomba Craz switched colors a little and is almost ready to be shipped to UT
Name:  03 15 16 015.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  84.2 KB
Old    BamaMojo            03-17-2016, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by downfortheride View Post
Our Moomba Craz switched colors a little and is almost ready to be shipped to UT

Attachment 40588

Saweeeetttt!!!
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       03-18-2016, 10:04 AM Reply   
Looking good Josh! Just the right amount of flake.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-18-2016, 4:47 PM Reply   
^^ Thanks guys! I know it's going to look a lot better in person and I love the pictures! Driving me nuts, they need to put some tracking number on these toys, LOL...
Old    dhorton            03-18-2016, 9:25 PM Reply   
Looking good Josh... can't wait to float around the harbor with you waiting for our third to no show
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-19-2016, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looking good Josh... can't wait to float around the harbor with you waiting for our third to no show
Just like the good old days, LOL! Coffee on the harbor, such a tender moment for 2 dudes.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       03-21-2016, 10:48 PM Reply   
Love the color combo, Josh! Modern, yet classic scheme that will look classy on & off the water! Can't wait to ride behind her.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-28-2016, 7:15 AM Reply   
Well we got the new Craz on the water for it's first hour. Looking forward to getting to know this boat a lot more and spending plenty of time at the helm to get this break in completed.

Name:  1930571_183696265354323_8340605550790224050_n.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  130.2 KB
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       03-28-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
Love the new whip, Josh! Color combo & the lines really pops on the water.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-28-2016, 8:36 AM Reply   
This is going to be my next boat. Looks great and priced reasonably.
Looks good man!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-28-2016, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Love the new whip, Josh! Color combo & the lines really pops on the water.
Thanks Shima! LOVE going back to the traditional nose after having a pickle or what ever they call it. This bow feels to have way more room then my old TC and 500 bag under the seats helps a lot.

Quote:
This is going to be my next boat. Looks great and priced reasonably.
Looks good man!
Come for a ride J! This is my personal demo boat for Marine Products and will be for sale mid summer. Somebody will get a steal for this new Craz with pretty much every option from the factory. 1.7 hours and I already feel how hard it's going to be to let this bad boy go.

Last edited by downfortheride; 03-28-2016 at 7:14 PM.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-28-2016, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by downfortheride View Post
Thanks Shima! LOVE going back to the traditional nose after having a pickle or what ever they call it. This bow feels to have way more room then my old TC and 500 bag under the seats helps a lot.

Come for a ride J! This is my personal demo boat for Marine Products and will be for sale mid summer. Somebody will get a steal for this new Craz with pretty much every option from the factory. 1.7 hours and I already feel how hard it's going to be to let this bad boy go.
I just might have to! I'll be in salt lake may 3-7 for the ultimate callout challenge diesel event.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       05-15-2016, 8:42 AM Reply   
Got a request from Scotty in Australia for some riding pics of his homies! Some pics from the past month at Willard. BTW, the bugs are REALLY bad this year!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by ryan_shima1; 05-15-2016 at 8:47 AM. Reason: Tags photos.