Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (cougarfan83)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-18-2012, 11:44 PM Reply   
I have found the HD Hero2 online for about $50 cheaper than in stores. However, it is listed as 2011 model. Is there a 2012 model? I don't want to be thinking I am getting the best deal only to find out I bought an older version.
Old     (JJ)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-19-2012, 6:07 AM Reply   
Yes, the Hero 2 came out late last year and is the newest model.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-19-2012, 7:25 AM Reply   
Hes correct. And retail price is $299 so if uve found it for $249 thats a great deal
Old     (cougarfan83)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-19-2012, 8:19 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info! I just purchased Motorsports edition on Amazon and saved myself $50. Score!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-20-2012, 4:58 AM Reply   
Sweet!! Just out of curiosity...does ur username mean = you're a fan of "cougars" as in older women looking for younger guys?? Lol sorry was just wondering
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            06-20-2012, 5:00 AM Reply   
Also..def look into the lcd bacpac and/or wifi bacpac for ease of use. I have had both since their releases and love them.
Old     (cougarfan83)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-21-2012, 7:19 AM Reply   
Hahaha! I get that a lot. No, I'm not a cougar hunter. I went to BYU and am a huge football and basketball fan. Obviously, our mascot is a cougar. Freakin' horny women went and bastardized the name and now I get the strange looks when I offer my email.

Thx for the advice on the LCD. I'll def have to pick one up.