Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       03-06-2011, 2:25 PM Reply   
I'm in the area of Oroville Lake and would like to know who wakeboards and rides regularly from late Spring to early Fall. So I would like to make some connections for being a third for a couple of times a month probably starting in May.
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-18-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
Dee,
A number of my friends and I ride all throughout the year, not as many dec/jan days as we used to but if its over 100 degrees H2O + O2 we'll likely be looking to rally out a boat, not always oroville, but close enough. I'll try and remember to hit ya up we already got out last week.
Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       03-22-2011, 8:50 PM Reply   
Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely keep ya in mind too... I can't wait to start the season again, and hit up that early morning/evening butter!! I'm willing to hit up Oroville Lake, Camp Far West, Lake Berryessa, and maybe Black Butte(never wakeboarded there before). I used to mostly go on the Sac River and Camp Far West.
Old     (hyperlitefix)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-08-2011, 4:19 AM Reply   
Hey Dee... I ride in this area too! I have gone out with Eric (guy who posted before) on the afterbay . I live in Yuba City so I ride anywhere from Sac to Chico. I will keep you in mind if I hear of any trips around here! Last year I rode til Oct.. basically til most people stopped going out! And a word of advice... don't waste your time with Black Butte wake... by far the choppiest water I've ever seen!!