Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-07-2010, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly_Park_Mark View Post
I can't believe I'm rooting for Boston. It's the only time it will ever happen.
you didnt root hard enough.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-08-2010, 1:39 PM Reply   
Go JAZZ!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-08-2010, 7:55 PM Reply   
wow, WHAT A GAME!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-09-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid View Post
wow, WHAT A GAME!
'Cept the wrong team won.....
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-09-2010, 10:51 AM Reply   
Great game last night! Fish once again proving how clutch he is. Now let's see the Celtics tie it up today.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2010, 9:48 AM Reply   
Rondo, 29/eighteen/13. Damn, amazing nite, break-away wraparound put Lebron in the popcorn machine. Go Celtics, tear apart ctown.

Dragic in game 3 and Nash in game 4, Suns just wanted it more. swolen, bloody, closed eye Nash vs. Spurs is great entertainment. Bad night for Ginobli to go cold.

Fish and Artest shot well and bailed out laker bigs in a great game. When was the last time shooters other than kobe carried Lakers? There seems to be no quit in the Jazz, Lakers just find a way to close. Can they make it a sweep?

What happened to Atl? Orlando that good?
Great weekend for nba!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2010, 9:59 AM Reply   
no sweep!!!!

Go jazz
!!!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-10-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Why does it auto edit my posts...taking out capital letters....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-10-2010, 4:39 PM Reply   
"it" is a LAKER fan.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-10-2010, 10:40 PM Reply   
Lakers are playing like they're hungry! Pau is in beast mode!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-11-2010, 5:41 AM Reply   
Disappointing night.... The Lakers are a better team and did nothing to disprove that during the series. Congrats to them and their fans.

Interesting off-season for the Jazz. Crossing my fingers for some luck with the lottery.
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-11-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
You can't expect to play up to your potential with those injuries. The Lakers are healthy, that makes a big difference in the playoffs.

I am starting to hate these playoffs. It's all about the matchups as I have said before. Orlando is probably going to come out of the East, because of matchups, but both Boston and Cleveland would probably have a better chance at beating LA. The Magic are just going to get killed. Magic fans like to think having a heathy Jameer Nelson is going to make a difference, but it isn't going to matter. Howard gets into fall trouble way to easy and LA is just going to steam roll them if they meet up again in the finals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-11-2010, 3:39 PM Reply   
What was with those fans wearing the green "fisher lied" t-shirts at Laker/Jazz last night? Really? showing some kinda class there.
Jazz had no chance last night but they showed up for the first 3 games unlike the Hawks. -100 points in 4 games???
If it comes down to it....Lakers V. Boston or The Lebrons. Please no Orlando again.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-11-2010, 6:02 PM Reply   
^^
I'm no lumping all jazz fans into this statement, but I said it last year and will say it again, Jazz fans are not very classy. I can't believe they boo fisher still, I mean come on.....

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-11-2010, 6:08 PM Reply   
every arena has stupid fans. remember the lakers-cavs game on christmas day at the staples center?
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-11-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
Sure theres rowdy fans everywhere but haven't seen as many personal attacks on players than the Utah Jazz. Those shirts calling Fisher a liar are ridiculous
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2010, 10:21 AM Reply   
Ordering my Boozer Lied shirts today .
Couldnt believe Cavs/Celtics last night. Nice performance by the MVP. Oldman Shaq looked like he wanted it more than Lebron. 2/2 series tied its a home game and your guy takes the night off? I kept waiting for James to get going but he was all deer in the headlites... Time to start the fires on the lake or river and watch utube shots of the team dancing and cutting up on the side lines. See you in NY Lebron.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-12-2010, 2:59 PM Reply   
Going to the finals this year was the only chance the Cavs have of keeping James. If they can't even get out of the semis, Lebron's going to pack up his stuff the day after they lose. Which is just fine with me. I would love it if the so-called King, with all the media kissing his rear, once again failed to impress in the post season.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2010, 4:45 PM Reply   
Considering going to the Knicks? Seriously?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-12-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyb View Post
Considering going to the Knicks? Seriously?
where've you been?

the ideal situation for lebron would be to go to the clippers. they already have a good squad. all they're missing is a dominant player (and a good coach, of course). imagine lebron taking over l.a., and dethroning kobe in his own city. also, l.a.'s a way bigger market than cleveland.

as far as the series goes, i think people are being way too quick to writing off the cavs. they've proven that they can win convincingly in boston, so them winning game 6 isn't too far fetched.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
I've heard the rumors of the Knicks for awhile.. but I'm still totally dumfounded by it. Trade one crappy team for another? Makes perfect sense...

Is it all about money, instead of the ability to win a championship?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 8:34 AM Reply   
The Knicks have close to enough cap room for D. Wade and Lebron... I could see them both taking a little hit on the money to play together and dominate.

David Lee, Wade, and Lebron would be insane.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 8:39 AM Reply   
... and I would like the think the Cavs will show up for game 6 (and 7 for that matter).... and the way Rondo is playing just doesn't seem sustainable to me, but I hate him more than most players so I am bias.

I just really want to see a Lakers v. Cavs finals.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-13-2010, 9:21 AM Reply   
Lebrons Options..

Stay in Cleveland, new coach possibly?

Go to New York, with the potential of getting chis bosh, tony parker, LBJ... Solid.

Surprise pick, LBJ goes to the bulls!? Wouldnt shock me, tho there is much debate between the teams.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
This should be a good game tonight, could go either way. James will show up early and often, no way he has a game like game 5. I expect it to get physical too.
Joe, Cavs have to win tonight AND game 7. it would be no suprise if they do, they were expected to. Clippers idea is true, its also true the Clippers are cursed.
Lebron will have many options, Miami w/ wade, Rose in Chicago, Bosh and Bron in NY....
I think things will be more interesting if Boston wins and there are more trades changing the landscape. Go Celts tonight.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-13-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
Wade has said several times before that he doesn't really want to leave Miami, so James would have to go there to play with him, which I don't think he'll do. James and Wade on the same team might not be as potent as it first looks. The strongest teams are consistently the ones with one superstar and a strong supporting cast. Besides, who really thinks James wants to share the spotlight?
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-13-2010, 11:33 AM Reply   
Great article on Yahoo sports about this whole situation. It's a little long, but well worth reading.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...broncavs051210
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-13-2010, 3:08 PM Reply   
Im thinking Lebron may fail again. Everytime the pressure is on him he fails... This is his biggest chance at redemption... Could you imagine the fallout if he has another game like game 5 lol
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
That's a really interesting read and pretty true to point.

I can't wait for the game tonight. Go Celts! (I can't believe I just said that)
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
James and Wade on the same team might not be as potent as it first looks
Remember team USA?! Those two were amazing together.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-13-2010, 4:10 PM Reply   
You still need a big man... They would be entertaining but I just dont see it being an awesome match... Olympics are one thing, two egos on the same team for a whole season is another.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-13-2010, 4:13 PM Reply   
Had to do a double take.. Thought Skip Bayless wrote that article lol
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
You still need a big man
Thats why I'm thinking they'll both end up in NY. David Lee is a monster, Lebron is seemingly quite unselfish on the court - I think he just wants his ring reaaaallly bad. Wade doesn't really seem to have an ego that is out of control either.... and lets face it, they both have enough money already to be set for life. They now may have the opportunity to become a part of the most dominate basketball team in the since Jordan's Bulls.

Looks like Wade is on board, and I would guess the two would talk and honestly just say, "Lets do this, win like 4 championships, then go do whatever"
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/88952
Lebron is the only wildcard, clearly the Cavs are a good team, but they have some matchup issues. I don't see money being the driving force behind where he will be, its either going to be OH loyalty or Ring chasing... and if it the 2nd of the two and he can go play with Wade and Lee, I think he just might do it
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-13-2010, 4:51 PM Reply   
I think James cares about the money quite a bit. He has stated several times that his goal is to become the first billionaire basketball player. I don't see him taking a pay cut whatsoever.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-13-2010, 4:57 PM Reply   
^^^
Yep. No matter how much they make, have made or will make on slingin product....its always about the $$. I always used to think..they have made so much money in their career they could...fill in the blank. I was always wrong. They always follow the $$.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-13-2010, 8:03 PM Reply   
and down go the cavs!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 8:10 PM Reply   
Uh oh Ohio.... if he is putting up the numbers he did tonight (although he was turnover machine) and they are still losing I think he has got to look for something a little more.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-13-2010, 8:12 PM Reply   
.... and I hope Howard just smashes Rondo into little tiny baby pieces.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-13-2010, 8:22 PM Reply   
couldnt decide who I wanted to win tonight, I love the celts and KG but I want to see Lebron do work on the lakers. I decided at the end I wanted the cavs to win just so I could see a game 7. Oh well. Celts played well tonight, lets see how good the Magic really are right now.

Im really liking the playoffs this year. East has (had as of an hour ago) 3 really good teams. Making things interesting for sure. Too bad the west is Lakers vs. ___(next victim)___. Id love to see someone besides the Spurs or the Lakers come out of that conference. (help me out here suns)
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-13-2010, 11:53 PM Reply   
Someone remind me what LeBron is the King of, again.

Quote:
.... and I hope Howard just smashes Rondo into little tiny baby pieces.
Totally agree. Rondo and Pierce are my two least favorite athletes in any sport.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-14-2010, 12:05 AM Reply   
it's ok if you hate rondo, but you must admit, he's playing at a whole 'nother level this year. rondo v nelson should be a good match-up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2010, 10:00 AM Reply   
Huge Celtic win. I find it pretty easy to dislike pierce too, his mouth is often bigger than his game. He should be reminded he just averaged 13 a game V. Cavs. I like Rondo, he's different than the other top PG's, but he may get a beat down from Jameer Nelson and Howard. James had great #'s, but 9 turnovers? I smell conspiracy, his only way out of a Cavs uni was to lose. Is it just me or does James lose arguably the biggest game of his career and afterwards just doesnt seem to be that bothered by it? Can he go back to that team that keeps losing, again? It will take take time no matter where he goes.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-14-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
he's playing at a whole 'nother level this year
I totally agree.... and I hate him that much more for it.... he was okay when he was their weak link, now, its just twisting his gooney little knife.
He reminds so much of the little Monstars point guard from Space Jam
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-14-2010, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
I totally agree.... and I hate him that much more for it.... he was okay when he was their weak link, now, its just twisting his gooney little knife.
He reminds so much of the little Monstars point guard from Space Jam
Hahaha, summed it up perfectly. He's got game this season but he is a little bitch.
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-14-2010, 1:48 PM Reply   
Darrell, totally agree. Anybody who watched lebron this year, can't argue that it was not the same player in the last 2 games. Was he hurt? Did he get bought out to throw the game? Vegas money????

Something is fishy, he wasn't even trying at times. That being said. I think you guys are crazy if you think Jameer is going to crush Rondo. Rondo has playing like this for the last 2 years. Didn't anybody watch the Celts in the playoffs last year?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-14-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
can't wait to actually watch lebron play nightly next year in a clippers uni. d-wade and lebron sharing the Staples Center with Kobe is going to be crazy!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-14-2010, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflat53212 View Post
Darrell, totally agree. Anybody who watched lebron this year, can't argue that it was not the same player in the last 2 games. Was he hurt? Did he get bought out to throw the game? Vegas money????

Something is fishy, he wasn't even trying at times.
his mom's doin' delonte west.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-17-2010, 9:12 PM Reply   
1-0

kobe and pau got theirs, as expected, but lamar w/ 19/19 off the bench...FINALLY! good win for the lakers. they need to maintain the same intensity, if not build on it.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-17-2010, 11:34 PM Reply   
Kobe was hitting some crazy shots.... Lamar was a beast too... he had like 13 pts in like 3 min or something nuts.

It was a good game until the 4th... Hopefully Orlando shows up tomorrow
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2010, 12:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Hopefully Orlando shows up tomorrow
i don't.

1. i hate vince carter.
2. lakers-celtics is a better rivalry than lakers-magic.
3. lakers-magic would be kind of boring.

ps. assuming of course the lakers get past the suns.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-18-2010, 6:37 AM Reply   
Lakers-C's would be a MUCH better finals. The Magic are overrated. Their first two teams in the playoffs were Charlotte and Atlanta, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Boston in 6.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-18-2010, 7:48 AM Reply   
I'm so the opposite,
I hate Pierce, Rondo, KG, Big Baby, and Perkins.... I really only like RayRay because he was a Buck at one point.

and since Hedo left Orlando I like almost their whole team.

Lakers and Celtics are my least favorite teams (2nd least and least).... so seeing them both back in the finals will just be awful for me
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-18-2010, 10:00 AM Reply   
Last night i actually started getting excited about a Celtics/Lakers Finals, a month ago it wasnt even a consideration. Still a ways to go...but damn, Lakers V. Celtics is top shelf.
Kobe and the Lakers sent a little msg to the Suns, they're still a nice little regular season team. Good luck trying to outscore the Lakers.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2010, 3:28 PM Reply   
best missed dunk ever?

http://tinyurl.com/25ln2tm

Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-18-2010, 3:47 PM Reply   
What I want to know is... where was that in the slam dunk contest?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-18-2010, 6:21 PM Reply   
^ that was nuts.... he just kept going up and up.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
fan gets thrown out at celtics-magic game. hahaha!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-18-2010, 7:33 PM Reply   
Did you see the little shield behind the annoucer? I'm positve that wasn't there in game 1.... I was thinking that fans were doing something that wasn't good for TV.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
they use that every now and then at every televised game. the problem is fans do stupid things in front of the camera so they use that from time to time.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2010, 9:22 PM Reply   
vince carter goin' to the finals is getting farther from reality....AWESOME!
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-19-2010, 1:16 AM Reply   
I revise my Boston in 6 prediction. Boston in 4. Bring on the old rivalry!
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-20-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
It should be interesting to see how the Lakers bigs actually handle some competition. Up until now they haven't had any real competition.
Old     (paublo)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-26-2010, 1:07 PM Reply   
Lakers lose two in a row and this thread goes dead? I'm not suggesting that the Lakers are going to lose the series, but the Suns aren't going to roll over.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
I'm frustrated and really have nothing good to contribute.

Of course I still believe the Lakers will win.. but we'll fall hard to Boston playing with this serious lack of defense.

Frustrating.. upsetting.. utterly ridiculous. That's all I've got.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
the only thing not frustrating is kobe is playing his best ball right now. Lakers should be fine back home but should really be able to beat suns at home. Where'd the D go?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2010, 1:42 PM Reply   
Things sure have changed up a bit from a week or so ago when celts were up 3/0 and lakers up 2/0. Anyone see big baby last night, dazed and concused. Lakers should get back on track tonight maybe rebound and play some D.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-30-2010, 12:25 AM Reply   
Where has tonight's Artest been the rest of the playoffs? He went insane. Anyone else see that crazy 3 that Kobe hit from like 7 feet behind the line?
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-30-2010, 7:57 AM Reply   
That three from Kobe before half was insane. You can't stop that crap. He hit some stupid hard shots at the end of the game too. Like the last one where he turned to Gentry and said "what do you think of that?"
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-30-2010, 4:26 PM Reply   
Well, these finals mark the first time I'll be on the Lakers side all year...

Its a less or two evils thing for me... I hate hate hate Boston, only hate hate the lakers

... I truely hope Rondo blows every single game, he is such an assclown
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-30-2010, 5:18 PM Reply   
I truly dont get the hatred for Rondo...

I hate Kentucky basketball, so Rondo was not very high on my like list coming to the NBA. But the kid has stepped up and continually gotten better. Why all the hate?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-31-2010, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfan23 View Post
Why all the hate?
weird that this assclown is asking this question.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-31-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakid View Post
weird that this assclown is asking this question.
There are plenty of reason to hate Kobe... hes a terrible person, an overrated player. The list is lengthy.

All I was curious about was the reasons to hate rondo. Simple question.

Its kind of pathetic that you find every post I make and attempt to belittle a person 30 years younger than you. A sad pathetic life you live.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-01-2010, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are plenty of reason to hate Kobe... hes a terrible person, an overrated player. The list is lengthy.
1. terrible person - you've met him personally? i don't care how many "big games" you've played in, i think most people here will agree that you're just jealous; he's in the nba, you're not.
2. overrated player - he's still way better than you were or will ever be. i don't care how many "big games" you've played in, i think most people here will agree that you're just jealous; he's in the nba, you're not.

Quote:
All I was curious about was the reasons to hate rondo. Simple question.
fair enough. i think the main reason is 'cause he's w/ the celtics. a lot of nba fans love to hate on the celtics and anyone associated w/ them. rondo really is playing mad ball this playoff season. he's one of the keys if the celtics want to beat the lakers in the finals.

Quote:
Its kind of pathetic that you find every post I make and attempt to belittle a person 30 years younger than you. A sad pathetic life you live.

so that explains it; you're only 13yrs old. it's all coming together now. and it's a thread i created. why wouldn't i keep tabs on this thread?

on a different note, why is it that vujacic got a flagrant 1 against dragic, but garnett didn't get one for clearly throwing blows at howard's arm? at the very least, it should've been a technical foul. it seems like the older garnett gets, the more of a punk he gets. i guess it could be frustration cause most of the players he guards/goes up against easily beat him. either way, he's a douchebag.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
I thought Garnett was losing it during his end of finals alien rant in 08. What is he doing pounding on Howard right in front of the ref? and no T?? Pretty good acting by Dragic but it was to the face.
Lakers/Boston the greatest rivalry in sports and we get to witness it again.
Artest will add needed toughness and should guard the acadamy award winning Pierce. Bynum wasnt available in 08 and even tho he is no where near healthy he should still play some productive minutes. Kobe will be Kobe, the game 6 shots he was hitting w/ Suns draped all over him (another closeout wearing purple) tells me no one wants a ring more than him. Lakers in 7.

Eric everytime you come over to play in the nba thread sandbox you take a smelly crap in the sand and now you wonder why none of the other kids wants to play with you.
Old     (Sly_Park_Mark)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-01-2010, 6:17 PM Reply   
Haha! Great analogy, Darrel. And so very, very true.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-03-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
game 1 tonight....FINALLY!!!

any predictions for game 1? series predictions? i say the lakers win in 6 games, winning all home games and 1 on the road.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2010, 12:15 PM Reply   
About time! just roll the rock out get this thing going! Lakers win tonight and set the tone for the series. I hate Pierce so i hope Artest has a great defensive game.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-03-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
You hate peirce but like artest?! What the.

I dislike both players.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-03-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
You hate peirce but like artest?! What the.

I dislike both players.
they're both thugs. pierce clearly displayed his thugness after winning the finals by flashing crip signs. but since artest plays for the lakers, i'll root for him.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-03-2010, 1:02 PM Reply   
no predictions eric?