Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 8:31 AM Reply   
Losing Eric Maynor to a salary dump(13M total when you include luxury tax) is going to hurt the Jazz down the line.... Tough to be a small market team without an owner that is LOADED with money to burn....

Maynor is going to be a SOLID NBA player for years once he gets some size, which he will get. Add insult to injury, OKC is in their division....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-23-2009, 10:31 AM Reply   
Player/team salaries go up and the cap goes down, go figure. That kind of dump sends a negative message to fans and the future of their team. On the flip side Lakers are about to extend Gasols contract another 3 years and in negotiations to extend Kobe. In the off season Lamar got a new contract, 3 years for Artest and early last year, Bynum. They are keeping this team together, great ownership.
Needed Kobe to drop 40 on OKC lastnight to squeek out the win. His post and mid range game has been dominant this year.
Old    sperbet            12-23-2009, 10:37 AM Reply   
On the flip side of that, it's easy for a major market team to be able to afford to pay the luxury tax. Once they extend Gasol and Bryant won't they be well over the cap? Small market teams like Utah and mine are not afforded the same luxury. I wouldn't deem it so much as great ownership as it is the ability to pay the tax without it hurting the ownership's personal pocketbook...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
I think the fans understand... Fact is, the Jazz cannot afford to pay luxury tax and wouldn't be if Boozer, Korver and Momo wouldn't have all opted in due to the current state of the NBA.

The Jazz ended up being in a situation they had to get out of and this is it...

They needed to dump the Harpring salary and their back up point guard was the price of doing that. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt a little bit....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-23-2009, 10:56 AM Reply   
Lakers were already over the cap b4 the new contracts and they are in one of the biggest markets. The Lakers as a franchise were #1 $$ makers in the nba last year. The Laker owner, Dr. Buss isnt anywhere near as as rich as many other owners. His main source of income IS the lakers. He was a chemist that made some cash buying apartments in the 60's with Donald Sterling, clippers owner.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 11:34 AM Reply   
Totally different situation in LA as opposed to Utah and going over the cap and getting luxury taxed......
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-23-2009, 11:39 AM Reply   
yeah, la will pay to win a ring vs. utah...well...maybe.

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
Yea....the Miller family will never have the ability to overpay for a ring. They would end up losing the franchise....done deal.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
Maybe over pay is a poor way of stating that.

The Miller family would love to have the aility to extend contracts and go further into the cap the way LA can, but if they did....they would lose the franchise.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-23-2009, 12:14 PM Reply   
I know its much more complex than which owner is richest... cause then the trailblazers and Paul Allen would be world champs every year. Buss isnt even in the billion club...$380M #19 richest on the owners list. Miller family is $480M, #15.
of course a nosebleed seat at staples is still $100 so who is paying the price?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2009, 1:01 PM Reply   
The Lakers are not going to lose money. With their TV deal, marketing, corporate sponsorship ect... They don't have to have a Paul Allen willing to just write a check to cover the luxury tax.... They will just have a smaller profit margin...

Small market teams do not have those types of dollars rolling in, so if not fiscally responsible, the owner will have to write a check to cover expenses.... Note, not profit....but lose money and pay the luxury tax, as well as the salaries....

This stuff isn't about having millions, it is about losing millions. If you are not a billionaire, you are not going to lose millions for long and not worry about it....

I would not be surprised if the Lakers cover 75%ish of their salary and cap tax in corporate sponsorship alone....
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-23-2009, 1:55 PM Reply   
Any predictions on the Laker/Cav game? The return of Shaq!! Should be a good one.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-23-2009, 3:35 PM Reply   
I predict a Bynum/Shaq fist fight ;), a Lebron/Kobe back and forth shootout, Alot of D on Lebron by Artest keeping him away from the rim, a Gasol double/double and a Laker Victory. Lakers by 6.
Old    murrayair            12-23-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
The Lakers beat the Cavs by 15 and 10 points respectively in their two meetings last season. This season, the Lakers are at least as good as they were then, while the Cavs are noticeably worse than they were. Lakers by 10+.

All Shaq does for the Cavs is clog up the lane so James can't drive as much, which is his best way of scoring. The Cavs also just don't have any way of containing the Lakers big men.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-24-2009, 6:08 PM Reply   
when it rains in portland, it pours. first oden's out. now, przybilla's out for the season.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-25-2009, 5:08 PM Reply   
EAST. Boston/Orlando was ugly for a while but the celts got a good win, and the cavs did work on the lakers.

throwing stuff on the floor on christmas day...thats the spirit!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-25-2009, 5:14 PM Reply   
that's 2 strong teams that the lakers have lost to: the nuggets and now the cavs. of course, they've only played 2. they better make some changes. not thrilled w/ fisher's play. farmar's not impressing me. and bynum needs to step up EVERY game...not just games he's supposed to. kobe had no help today.

as for throwing stuff on the floor? thanks jackasses, for making l.a. fans look bad.
Old    murrayair            12-26-2009, 1:32 AM Reply   
Fisher was awful on defense, awful on offense, and awful everywhere else today. He really needs to step up and prove that he isn't the old man that he is looking like if he wants to keep the respect of the fans.

Embarrassing game.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-26-2009, 9:02 AM Reply   
LA fans are thugs.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-26-2009, 10:52 AM Reply   
Celtics!!Upload
Old    murrayair            12-26-2009, 1:46 PM Reply   
LA fans are not thugs, they just had a moment of letting their frustrations get the better of them. If they were thugs, they would be doing this all the time. But can you name the last time LA fans threw things out onto the court? No, you can't, because it almost never happens.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-26-2009, 2:25 PM Reply   
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Artest-injured-in-home-fall-will-miss-game-122609

quote:

LOS ANGELES (AP)

Los Angeles Lakers forward Ron Artest has injuries to his head and left elbow after falling at his Home.

Artest didn't travel with the Lakers to Saturday's game at Sacramento after tripping over a box and falling down a flight of stairs at his home on Christmas night, the team said in a news release.

He was treated at UCLA Medical Center, undergoing a CT scan and receiving stitches in the back of his head and his elbow. He's expected to be examined by a neurologist later Saturday, when the Lakers will be able to estimate when Artest can rejoin the team.

Artest scored 13 points and fouled out while guarding LeBron James in the Lakers' 102-87 loss to Cleveland earlier Friday. Artest is averaging 12.3 points and 4.8 rebounds in his first season with Los Angeles after signing as a free agent.

Lakers coach Phil Jackson allowed his players to stay home with their families on Christmas night, apparently getting permission from the NBA to fly to Sacramento on Saturday morning.

Lamar Odom is likely to take Artest's spot in the starting lineup against the Kings. Los Angeles began a stretch with four games in five days on Christmas, culminating in a home game against Golden State on Tuesday.

Old     (braap13)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-26-2009, 3:30 PM Reply   
Guaranteed he didn't actually trip over a box and fall down the stairs.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       12-26-2009, 4:31 PM Reply   
Definitely not, fool was probably drunk off his ass.
Old    murrayair            12-27-2009, 2:34 AM Reply   
Just got back from the Lakers/Kings game. What a roller coaster ride! Pau could have won the game in regulation and again in the 1st OT if he had hit just one of his two FT attempts in each instance. The hush that fell over the Kings fans when Kobe hit his 2nd of back-to-back 3s and capped the game in 2OT was awesome! All the jeering and chanting suddenly faded into nothing. There were almost as many Lakers fans there as Kings fans.

Wonder when/if MacGrady will come back to the Rockets. I don't think he'll be away for too long.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-27-2009, 1:54 PM Reply   
Pau is a thug. Clear foul, make the call and lose the game like they should have.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-28-2009, 10:00 AM Reply   
One of my favorite LSUfreek gifs I have seen.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/TSB/NBA_X-Mas.gif
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-30-2009, 7:41 PM Reply   

quote:

By Joe Umali (dakid) on Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 6:08 pm:

when it rains in portland, it pours. first oden's out. now, przybilla's out for the season.

now it's REALLY pouring! lamarcus alridge is hurt!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-31-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
Yet they keep winning. Who do they think they are the Rockets???
Anyone remember when McGrady was good? Highest paid player in the league and who wants him? Maybe Iverson could put in a good word for him.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-01-2010, 8:15 AM Reply   
Nothing like pulling a gun on your teammate when he does pay up over a gambling bet. Keep storing those guns in your locker Mr. Arenas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4787825
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-03-2010, 10:21 AM Reply   
The Nuggets spanked the Jazz last night! The bench really stepped up without Chauncey and Melo in the game. The Jazz had no answer to Lawson. Nice to see Nuggets bounce back from a few losses lately.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2010, 10:51 AM Reply   

quote:

By Kraig Kaiser (kraig) on Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 10:21 am:

The Nuggets spanked the Jazz last night! The bench really stepped up without Chauncey and Melo in the game. The Jazz had no answer to Lawson. Nice to see Nuggets bounce back from a few losses lately.

That was difficult to watch.....
Old    murrayair            01-03-2010, 12:47 PM Reply   
Something's not right when AI and T-Mac are both getting voted on to the all-star team this year. When was the last time either of them really mattered?
Old    murrayair            01-03-2010, 9:36 PM Reply   
Lakers win big, Cavs lose, Knicks showing some strength for the second time in a row. Over all, a good night.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-03-2010, 10:29 PM Reply   
all star doesn't necessarily mean the best player in the league. it means the most popular.

if only the lakers played like that every night, i wouldn't feel so bad if they lost. all that matters to me is that they play hard. kind of worried about pau's latest hamstring injury. i hope it's minor.

bobcats win 2 straight games on the road. that's significant 'cause they beat both miami AND cleveland on the road!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-05-2010, 8:49 PM Reply   
What a CRAZY win for the Nugs tonight against Golden State. GS gave the game away with a foul to JR Smith with one tenth of a second left on the clock. Nugs down by one, JR at the line for 3 free throws. Ugly win, but we'll take it. Especially with Chauncey and Melo still out.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       01-08-2010, 9:52 PM Reply   
Blazers WIN!!!!!!!!!! and as far as what was heard on the radio (local TV blackout) no injuries,

Who needs 3 starters and half our bench, we're doin just fine.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-09-2010, 1:12 AM Reply   
the lakers just can't win at the rose garden! wtf???
Old    sperbet            01-10-2010, 5:57 PM Reply   
So, I'd say my preseason ROY prediction is a lock at this point (as homer of a pick as it was! LOL)

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/01/10/tyreke-evans-buzzer-beater-buries-nuggets/
Old    murrayair            01-10-2010, 8:47 PM Reply   
It's certainly looking that way, but the season's only half over.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       01-12-2010, 1:06 PM Reply   
Bosh to LA??

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Bosh-moving-to-Lakers-or-Rockets-?urn=nba,213052
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-12-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   

quote:

By taylor jensen (wakeboardertj) on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 1:06 pm:

Bosh to LA??

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Bosh-moving-to-Lakers-or-Rockets-?urn=nba,213052

Package Artest and Odom? Those are the only deals that go after this year that match up and LA would be willing to get rid on....(Bynum???)

Not sure I tie all that $$$$ up on two 4's....

Or are you thinking they give up on Bynum and deal him and one of the above, have Bosh and Pau bounce back at forth at the 5....???
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       01-12-2010, 1:43 PM Reply   
Or maybe they will just be content on taking sasha, powell, and Morrison.

Sounds just as far fetched as the Crittenton/Kwame Brown trade for Gasol!
Old    murrayair            01-12-2010, 1:47 PM Reply   
I really don't think LA is going to let Odom or Artest go. Mitch Kupchak has repeatedly said how impressed he is with Bynum's potential, so I don't think he's going anywhere, either. It would be a serious challenge for the Lakers to make themselves a stronger through a trade or sign. The few weaknesses they do have at this point in the season are coming from laziness (Odom and the rest of the bench) and Pau's injury, which is temporary.
Old    murrayair            01-12-2010, 11:34 PM Reply   
I swear, Odom has been the laziest player on the Lakers since he got married. Hopefully when Kobe and Pau get back he'll start to shape up. Good game for Bynum on paper, but he is also being lazy. Spurs got 27 second-chance points tonight because neither Odom nor Bynum cared to rebound.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2010, 11:53 AM Reply   
Leading the team in rebounds, assists, blocks and steals isnt lazy in my book. Bynum, plays better w/o Pau, but needs to start looking for rebounds every game. He was torching Duncan (Duncan returned the favor)
Lakers need to go back to running their offense and passing as kobe may not be available to put in 30 a nite. When odom gets back to the bench and now that Walton is back, the bench should get back on track.
Old    murrayair            01-14-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Lakers looked good last night while becoming the first NBA team to get 3,000 wins. Nice!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-14-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
Nuggs looked good last night against Orlando. The first half was pretty evenly matched, but in the second half the Nuggs just ran away with it. Nice to have Melo, Chauncey and Birdman back. Now we just need to find a way to stop losing to the well below .500 teams.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-15-2010, 7:51 AM Reply   
What an up and down ride last night for the Jazz...

Fun ending!

Go Jazz!
Old    murrayair            01-19-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Shannon Brown's in the Dunk Contest, yeeahhhhh! It might as well be over.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2010, 3:34 PM Reply   
Letshannondunk.com worked plus he's got serious hops! Dwight stopped him well above the rim last night, still had a great game.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-19-2010, 3:37 PM Reply   
i don't know how long van gundy's going to last as the magic's coach if he keeps coaching the way he coached last night's game. dwight howard only got 2 shots off in the 2nd half? that's inexcusable! not that i'm rooting for them, but they need to go to him more if they want to take the east.

oh...and vince carter's overrated...still.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2010, 8:42 PM Reply   
Nice win by the Jazz in SA....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-20-2010, 9:30 PM Reply   
good game indeed for the jazz. they seem to own the spurs this year. what's up w/ that?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-21-2010, 2:45 PM Reply   
Who knows, the Jazz had not won in SA for a LONG, LONG time....now we sweep the series.... Guess they just have the Spurs number right now.
Old    murrayair            01-21-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
Dammit, Pau! Make your damn freethrows! I'll give the Cavs credit, they played well down the stretch and hit some key threes, but Lebron is such a whiney little girl. People say Kobe whines, but jeez!
Old     (hbguy)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-21-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
Had Kobe not blown a layup, pau wouldn't have been at the line getting fouled on the put back. As usual, Kobe took a ton of ill-advised shots and didn't trust his teammates once there was a little adversity. No matter how good kobe's supporting cast is, and this is his best ever, Kobe's penchant for trying to do everything and making his teammates nervous about taking any shots will always be the Lakers' achilles heel.
Old     (mellowman)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-22-2010, 7:25 AM Reply   
"but Lebron is such a whiney little girl"

????
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2010, 7:58 AM Reply   
Maybe it's just me.. but I don't notice that LeBron complains any more than Kobe.

Pau's missed free throws and Artest's foul.. ugh. Tough loss.
Old    murrayair            01-22-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   

quote:

but Lebron is such a whiney little girl"

????

Did you not see the game?
Old     (mellowman)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-22-2010, 10:42 AM Reply   
Yep, watched the game. Didn't think there was anything over and above what I see most NBA players doing. The 3 point shot was a little over board, but besides that, I've seen Kobe way worse.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-27-2010, 8:25 PM Reply   
I just noticed I used "we" above.... I hate that....

Jazz look good tonight, though didn't finish the half.... Hope they come out and play like they did in the first half, get the win and go home....

Crossing my fingers that D. Williams and Boozer both get All Star nods.....
Old    murrayair            01-27-2010, 8:41 PM Reply   
Wow, Arenas and Crittenton both out for the rest of the season. Can't say that I don't agree with the punishment, though.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       01-27-2010, 11:07 PM Reply   

quote:

but Lebron is such a whiney little girl

I felt the same way, after every little call he was running his mouth. Although Kobe does this sometimes but its usually after he is hacked multiple times in the paint and lets the ref know whats up.

Lebron on the other hand was constantly bitching.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-28-2010, 11:41 AM Reply   

quote:

By taylor jensen (wakeboardertj) on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 11:07 pm:

Lebron & Kobe are both constantly bitching.....just like every superstar in the NBA

FIFY

Deron Williams is an All-Star.....'Bout time...
Old    sperbet            01-28-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
well deserved, Deron is a badass. I'm glad he isn't playing against us tomorrow.
Old    murrayair            01-28-2010, 11:13 PM Reply   
He deserves it and has for a while now. It will be fun to see him play.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-28-2010, 11:26 PM Reply   
i'm a big fan of deron williams...his invite to the all-star's well deserved!
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-29-2010, 8:25 AM Reply   
Lebron does whine about no calls and so does Kobe, but the difference is Lebron is twice a strong as Kobe so when he's fouled it doesn't effect his shot as much.
BTW everyone said the same thing about Jordan and his superstar treatment.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-31-2010, 10:59 PM Reply   
play like crap and still beat the celtics...what a great sunday.
Old    murrayair            01-31-2010, 11:00 PM Reply   
Wow, what a shot by Kobe! His unstoppablness is unstoppable!

Today's game against the Celtics highlighted a few things that have been consistent for a while with the team:

1. Early double-digit leads are bad for the Lakers. In games where they go up by 10-15 in the first half, the team, especially the big men, start to get complacent on both ends of the floor. This complacency doesn't go away until they are down by 5 to 10 points or more.

2. The Lakers' big men need to learn how to pass the ball. There are WAY too many across-court lobs, passes to someone who has a tight defender on him, or passes right into the defender's arms, all of which lead to turnovers.

3. Kobe's finger is bothering him a lot more than he wants to admit. Although he's made some huge shots, his shooting percentage has been suffering since the injury.

On the plus side, Andrew Bynum can be an absolute beast when he puts his mind to it, which we have seen over the last week. As his self-confidence builds, Bynum is going to give Howard a run for his money as best center in the league. It may take a few years for him to realize just how good he is, but he will eventually.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-31-2010, 11:20 PM Reply   
bynum can definitely be a beast of a center. the lakers just need to keep feeding him the ball. he played well in the first quarter, but they stopped going to him after that.

what impressed today was when garnett made a fade-away jumper over bynum, garnett went on to talk trash to bynum on the way back down the court. bynum then asked for the ball in the post, turned, drove and dunked on garnett. man, that was freakin' great!

that's how he needs to play all the time...go up strong!
Old     (bflat53212)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-01-2010, 5:55 AM Reply   
A couple things have come to mind:

1) The Celtics have already missed their window of opportunity with Garnett being hurt last year. This team has gotten old quick.

2) Orlando didn't improve their team in the off-season. They traded Hedo for Carter and Hedo has a better outside shot which helps spread the floor.

3) Shaq is looking old, Cleveland might have sweep the regular season, but I don't see them getting by the Lakers in a 7 game series. It's still LeBron, hold, hold, take a shot.

4) I hate to say it, but this is the Lakers season. I don't think Cleveland can win the East, but I think they have the best shot of beating the Lakers.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-01-2010, 6:36 AM Reply   
how about Timmy Duncan this year... playing like he is 25.

I think it'll be Cavs v. Lakers -- Cavs in 6
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-01-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
tim duncan may be playing like he's 25, but tony parker's hurt and richard jefferson isn't making enough of an impact to worry me. what does worry me is that there are talks of the spurs trading for amare stoudamire.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-01-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
No I think the spurs blow ass... but Timmy has come back alive, he has impressed me, the team as a whole... meh
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-01-2010, 3:19 PM Reply   
...Bynum still only 22, really may be the future of the Lakers.
Pierce getting called for the straight arm to Artest was good officiating. Credit Rondo for making it close, he played really well for a while there, kid has quite a bag of tricks..
What started out bad at 1 and 2 is about to turn into a pretty good road trip for the Lakers 6/2 if they can beat Memphis ...
Nothing better than beating the celtics in Boston!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       02-05-2010, 10:47 PM Reply   
Nuggets WIN!!

Nuggets: 126
Lakers: 113

Wow, what a win. Not easy to win at the Staples Center. The Nuggs turned it up in the 3rd quarter and continued it in the 4th to pull out the win. Chauncey and Smith were amazing tonight! Chauncey landed 4 3's in a row. WOW! And Birdman had his best game yet with rebounds and points. The Lakers just don't have an answer for the Nuggets. We'll see what happens on the 28th. But so far the Nuggets lead 2-0.

What a great game to watch tonight! And way to go Nuggets! Oh and let me add, there's nothing better than beating the Lakers at the Staples Center. Can't wait to watch the next two games between these two, they're going to be entertaining to say the least. I know the last two have been!!

(Message edited by Kraig on February 05, 2010)

Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       02-06-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
Damn, credit to the nugs, they wanted it more. 57% from the field and 68% from 3 point range, ridiculous. Chauncey was out of control. Going to be a tough game tonight against portland on the back to back, hopefully we can hold onto a game.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-06-2010, 9:31 PM Reply   
I was at the Little Man's hockey game early....didn't see the first half....never heard why Chauncey Billups didn't play tonight?

Don't care who was out... Nice win....

Klinko is playing like a man possessed.....