Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       08-23-2016, 9:59 AM Reply   
Wanting to tie are bow sack into the stock system. How have you guys done this? Looking for ideas. We have a 08 22SSV .. Thanks guys..
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       08-23-2016, 11:01 AM Reply   
basically just T'ing into fill and drain. make sure gravity will everything to drain pump. fill side is pretty easy
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2016, 11:28 AM Reply   
I'm guessing your 22ssv came with the walk through and not the play pen?

I thought all SSV came with the play pen and the 1180 gravity game bag center bag and sunsports had the option to have the walk through or play pen. Like my 24v sunsport was optioned with the play pen.
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       08-23-2016, 1:42 PM Reply   
We have the play pen, I also want to be able to fill and drain this sack when I wish, full when wake boarding and drained when we surf. I did have a gravity feed line but than it's always filled. I was thinking of adding a T with a ball valve to the bow sack, I did drill a hole on port side of boat for air vent/ drain and added a pump. But before I drill for the fill line I was wondering what others have done.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2016, 7:26 PM Reply   
I just put lead wake bags in the nose. 200 that stays in the nose and under the pads full time as far up front in the two side compartments. Then I move another 200 that I lay on top of the sun pad. Then move to the back when I'm surfing. As small as the compartments are up front I don't know if water will be enough weight to matter.

Maybe somebody else has tried it knows for sure.
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       08-24-2016, 6:39 AM Reply   
OK my set up is, 2-750 in rear, the 1180 in middle, 650 integrated bow saw, and 800 in lead thru out the boat. I just want to avoid the hand pump on the bow sack and tie it in with the rest of the system, and to have the ability to fill and drain it separate from the middle bag.. I have a pump to drain it and also a line for the air , was thinking of adding a tee and a ball valve off the fill line for the middle bag in the floor thru the access compartment so I can fill as I wish, but before I drilled a hole for the line to the bow sack I wanted to see if others have done this and if so how they went about it..
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-24-2016, 6:54 AM Reply   
Got ya I under stand now.

I would think T'ing off should work fine, The only thing that pops up to me, is one pump going to drain both sides of the bag since it will have to pull water up hill and around the top of the bag to clear both sides.
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       08-24-2016, 8:12 AM Reply   
Yes one pump to fill both, but separate pumps to drain, a buddy of mine did a similar set up and seemed to work fine. Thanks for the interest guys, I leave for the oil field will get finished when I'm back, I'll update with pics and how it works.