Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-19-2011, 5:58 PM Reply   
Here are a Few pic's from the "Linked" get together at the Delta! If you don't know what Linked is Ill explain. We take a Signal from a source. Like from the "DJ" stand and turn that Source into a Digital signal via a Cat 5 converter box. That signal gets pushed out to the dock's where its turned back into a analog signal and into your boat Via RCA's All the boats split and share a signal. We had 3 runs of Cat 5 for this party.

Thank's to everyone that came out.
It was a small turn out and that's fine, This is just how Bump got started. A few boats linking together to share a signal and hang out and it grew from there. We are looking to do more party's like this in more Remote locations. The Delta was a quick and easy place for everyone to get together on rather short notice. Linked with be traveling to more Remote & Exotic locations where People can't tell us to turn it down or Turn it off. LOL
Thank's to Johnny for getting the camp sights and bringing a DJ and to Dennis for helping out with funds for DJ's. Thank's To Ryan for comming out and running cat 5 and lending us some BLX's.
To Clay and Richard for for hooking up boats, To Jamie(moto181) for comming out and bringing the "Party Rock Crew"
DJ Gerry Roberts and Nasty J along with DJ Thron Rocked House music all day!!! It was cool to check out all the diffrent systems and talk to the owners.
The LED's got turnd on and DJ Dave jumped on the tables and finished off the Night with some Dirty Nasty HIP HOP!

Nasty J

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2011, 6:05 PM Reply   
The black boat with the peanut butter interior is dirty!!!
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-19-2011, 6:08 PM Reply   
mmmm, peanut butter interior.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-19-2011, 7:26 PM Reply   
Thank everyone that came out it was a blast and I had a great time helping to pull this together. It was small, but a perfect way to end the year with a bunch of great and fun people. I'm looking forward to more next year and in different locations as well.

I hope to get around to downloading some pics tomorrow and getting them up on here soon.

Keep an ear out for the next event!

I share the same gratitude for all the folks that helped out, I'll ditto Grant's list since he hit the nail on the head.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-20-2011, 6:55 AM Reply   
From the 10 pics posted - I'd go to Linked 1,000 times before I went to Bump... That looks perfect..

Nice boats guys!
Old     (gundogg)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-20-2011, 8:59 AM Reply   
Good times!!!! I had a blast guys! Thanks for all the hard work everybody. Thanks for bringing all your equipment Grant and Johnny! And would somebody take the volume control away from the DJs.
Old     (rockstarcustoms)      Join Date: May 2011       09-20-2011, 9:37 AM Reply   
damn I forgot this was last weekend, I wanted to check it out... when are you going to do it again?
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-20-2011, 11:30 AM Reply   
Looks like a cool time. Ditto for the peanut butter interior. It looks awesome.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-20-2011, 11:32 AM Reply   
More Pics
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-20-2011, 11:40 AM Reply   
More pics.
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-20-2011, 11:42 AM Reply   
Not the best pics but it's the best I could do. Night pics suck... I know.
Attached Images

Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       09-20-2011, 12:06 PM Reply   
Thank s to everyone who helped put this event on ," The crew "and I had a blast =-)
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-20-2011, 12:29 PM Reply   
some fine looking women as well... more pics of them.. love the chick with the work done abvoe ^^
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       09-20-2011, 1:26 PM Reply   
UNvisible switched to Exile? LOL
Attached Images

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-20-2011, 2:21 PM Reply   
Whats the story with those speakers in the last (not reposted) picture above? They look to be in a clear can and double sided.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-20-2011, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Whats the story with those speakers in the last (not reposted) picture above? They look to be in a clear can and double sided.
wow..
Attached Images

Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       09-20-2011, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett33 View Post
UNvisible switched to Exile? LOL
haha sad thing is, that is probably that guy's serious face
Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-20-2011, 3:25 PM Reply   
Missed the see-thru cans..l@@king at the cans! lol
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       09-20-2011, 3:37 PM Reply   
haha at least all yours matched.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-20-2011, 4:03 PM Reply   
couple more pics
Attached Images

Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       09-20-2011, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_jr View Post
It was small, but a perfect way to end the year with a bunch of great and fun people.
end the year???? where was this at that your boating year is already over???

by the women im guessing it is up north some where. everyone knows the good looking girls are in the south
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-20-2011, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
end the year???? where was this at that your boating year is already over???

by the women im guessing it is up north some where. everyone knows the good looking girls are in the south
Did you really have to go there? What if that is someone's wife?
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       09-20-2011, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy_smith View Post
Did you really have to go there? What if that is someone's wife?
yeah i thought about that after i posted it :-/

the girls pictured are not bad looking at all, just a joke! Hope to not have offended anyone!
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2011, 5:29 PM Reply   
So pissed I missed the event - I will be down for the next one. Johnny - I see you got Grant to the Delta but I don't see the Bling Bling in any of those pictures. I guess we were both half right. lol
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-20-2011, 7:19 PM Reply   
Good times for sure. Everyone was realxed and just enjoyed the tunes and sun. They even let an OG like me hang out.

BTW - That Peanut Butter & Oreo MB is for sale!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-20-2011, 9:21 PM Reply   
Looks like you guys had a nice time. I was really bummed that I couldn't make it up to check it out. After being out of town all week and across the bay in the morning there was just no way I could make it. Pretty cool that you guys went out of your way to make this happen. Even though it looks like a little get together, I know the logistics are still a challenge to get everybody synched up. Nice to see people stepping up and making events happen.

There are some other venues that we could do up on the delta that might have different things to offer. I have been wanting to do something like this up on the Sacramento river too, maybe Swabbies on the river? The beauty of that place is that it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere yet only a few miles from the Sac airport, probably only a $10 cab ride for those that wanted to fly in to check it out. Other options are closer to downtown Sac even with a couple hotels right on the water too.
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-20-2011, 10:23 PM Reply   
Nice set up guys. Thanks for the call Grant to make sure I knew about it. I wish I could have made it but there was a ton of stuff going on that weekend. Most of my customers said they were headed to Rage on the River or to the INT Regional’s (where I was).

A plug for the Dinatale family: The peanut butter interior MB is for sale HERE

Mike - If you want to get something going on the Sac River or north of Sacramento let me know. Swabbies would be a cool spot but the dock space is limited and the current gets strong there. We never get hassled for noise on the American but it takes the dock out of the equation. We have a few months to Iron out the details.

Here is a vid of the American River that same day.

Anyone else interested in doing something in the Sacramento area?
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       09-21-2011, 7:08 AM Reply   
Count me in for the sacramento area =-)
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-21-2011, 7:18 AM Reply   
EPIC beer belly around 2:00 mark.. and I hate the word epic
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-21-2011, 1:26 PM Reply   
How does one find out about these events. Just getting back into boating and would love to check these things out.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-21-2011, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
EPIC beer belly around 2:00 mark.. and I hate the word epic
whoaaaaaaa. took me a couple times to spot him.
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-22-2011, 10:14 AM Reply   
So I don't Hijack this thread, send an Email with your contact info to acmetopsandtunes@gmail.com if you want to be part of something in Sacramento.

In regards to the beer belly.... not everyone on the water is a hottie.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-22-2011, 10:27 AM Reply   
So where are more pics of the blonde in the yellow bottoms?

More serious not is there more pictures of the box in that malibu?
Old     (monroeyd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-23-2011, 10:23 AM Reply   
In "remote" locations, how do you power the BLX's?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-23-2011, 11:19 AM Reply   
Where Im going with the Linked Party's is gonna be NOTHING like Ben's
"Ragein on the River" get together's. That video has Everything that bug's me about tie up's
#1 people playing 10 diffrent types of music all at once.
#2 people that have nothing vested in the event attending.
#3 no controll of who or what show's up and park's right next to you.

The idea of Linked is to get people together all with the same intrest and adgenda. I.E one sound one source and everyone there to mix and mingle. I cant imagin going to a party like ragin on the river and having some Dousch with his HLCD's parked in front of me blasting his tower all day long. LAME!
I would rather have a gettgether where we can all have the volume at a level were you can party and still hold a conversation and socialize, float in the water and be friendly enough with everyone there so that you can go from boat to boat and share ideas and check out everyones systems ect. I will be putting together a Linked invite list for the next Linked party so we can get people the times and dates and locations. I have pretty much eveything to hold the event anywhere. We want to pack up and go to a few diffrent lakes kinda like the California Love lake tour thread! If you would like to be part of the e-mail list drop me a e mail so i can let you know.
Grantwest@gmail.com
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-23-2011, 12:06 PM Reply   
Grant,
I just sent you an email so you have my info.. Let me know if there is anything you need our help with.. Thanks
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-23-2011, 1:27 PM Reply   
"G" - Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you thought that Rage on the River is something that I put together, had anything to do with or plan to duplicate you must have forgot our conversation on the phone. Your 1-3 I agree with. Everyone has different idea of a good time on the water. The people at Linked had a good time. The people at Rage on the River had a good time. I had a good time hanging out with friends at the Wakeboard comp that same day. People come to wakeworld looking for good information and how to improve their time on the water.
Old     (Donski)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-29-2011, 6:41 PM Reply   
Wow...Linked looks like a blast. Looks like water's edition of The Fast and the Furious.

Tie ups and everything about them are gay. Trashy people, fat girls, ugly girls, trashy girls, and fat girls.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-29-2011, 8:51 PM Reply   
^^^^ if you're serious, then you're GAY or 15 and can't take out daddy's boat or both!

Last edited by johnny_jr; 09-29-2011 at 8:54 PM.
Old     (k59)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-04-2011, 9:03 PM Reply   
Ummm.. Where do I get the stripper pole attachment for the back side of my boat?
Old     (k59)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-04-2011, 9:21 PM Reply   
Where's the best place to get the stripper pole attachment for the back pole on my boat like in the pics/video? Love it.
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-05-2011, 11:37 AM Reply   
T-man, send me a message or email, Moto817@sbcglobal.net and I can give you some info on them.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-06-2011, 8:41 AM Reply   
Was the American River event right near the Sacramento Airport? If so, I SAW it. Was on my way to Tough Mudder in Squaw Valley. Went over a bridge and saw a bunch of boats tied up on Friday.
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-06-2011, 1:19 PM Reply   
Yes Rage on the River is just up the american where the sacramento and american river merge