Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-26-2014, 8:50 AM Reply   
I'm not gonna be able to make this deal happen this time. Someone please pick it up

2011 SUPRA Launch 242 boat $35000
http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/4776397915.html
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-26-2014, 9:22 AM Reply   
What kind of "Mechanical" problems does it have?
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-26-2014, 9:40 AM Reply   
10 grand is more like an overhaul.....not just "mechanical issues".
Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-26-2014, 9:53 AM Reply   
Apparently he left the drain plug in for a year and water built up in the boat... Basically the motor/vdrive ect sunk from the inside
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-26-2014, 10:26 AM Reply   
add another 2k for wrap that doesn't look like a kaleidoscope
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-26-2014, 11:20 AM Reply   
so all electronics too? Good luck with $10k if you need new motor, tranny and all electrical/touchscreens/etc... If it filled with water does the stereo even work?
Old     (TC_Mastercraf_X5)      Join Date: Feb 2013       11-26-2014, 11:23 AM Reply   
How do you not notice your boat filling up with water over a yr... Im alway popping open my belly compartment to check my center ballast/fuel tanks. With not noticing something like that scares me to think what other gremlins are hiding... Especially electrical!
Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-26-2014, 12:00 PM Reply   
What is the boat worth in the spring... Or should I say how much could someone realistic sell it for. Assuming EVERYTHING working as it should?
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-26-2014, 3:30 PM Reply   
16thousand dollars!!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-26-2014, 9:08 PM Reply   
This is gonna need more than a motor, tranny, etc... I bet stereo system is f'd. I bet all the carpeting is f'd. I bet all the seats are molded... I bet many of the electronics are f'd.... Would be a huge risk at $35K
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-27-2014, 5:38 AM Reply   
This boat is LEGENDARY ya'll! This is the boat that brought Ole Blue to the second annual Moomba/Supra Jam!! The stories that Ole Blue left us with are still talked about every year as we all meet up at the Jam.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-27-2014, 7:25 AM Reply   
Do tell......
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-27-2014, 11:33 AM Reply   
I have a feeling these stories of this rare legend are currently affecting its resale. And most likely why Ole Blue only made it to two Supra/Moomba jams ..... And as Diggs said. Do tell ...... And Potatoeshack wasn't on this legend was he ? Rumor has it that fella hates Supra and is a little hard on boats.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-27-2014, 4:14 PM Reply   
Ole Blue only made it to one Moomba/Supra Jam and almost did not make it home from said Jam.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2014, 11:10 AM Reply   
Here is said Supra that delivered ole blue to the jam

Here is my wife posing with ole blue in attempt to show our drunken friend who he was making out with once he sobered up

And here is ole blue sporting her fishnets as she digs through her "goody bag" at the pavilion.

For good ole blue stories hit up Bryan from Exile, Mike M., Brandon Z., Drew W., or Dusty M.

Last edited by rdlangston13; 11-28-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       11-28-2014, 11:45 AM Reply   
Can said stories please just get posted up?
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2014, 1:50 PM Reply   
Ok well at the 2nd Moomba Supra Jam this boat rolls up behind a jacked up F250 diesel and two guys and ole blue climb out. They all seemed like nice enough people but something was odd about ole blue, she moved similar to Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and was overly friendly if there is such a thing.

Well the day continues and everyone is out enjoying the river and then we all start to meet for the afternoon tie up which is tradition at our jams and this 242 just so happened to be almost dead center of the tie up. Ole blue proceeds to travel throughout the tie up dancing like she was still at work at the BYOB stripper join on everyones boat and flirting with any guy who will talk to her. The guys she comes with clearly get annoyed with her and when the tie up starts to disband they simply leave her in the water, get their boat on the trailer, and leave. Luckily one of my pals was kind enough to save because she was clearly in no condition to swim after people had been force feeding her jello shots all afternoon.

We got up to the pavilion for dinner and the raffle and such and then people decide to hang out, put some music on and socialize. Well Ole Blue shows up out of know why a group of girls are doing the Wobble and introduces her take on the iconic dance by sticking her butt in the crotch of the other girls dancing, leaning over and grabbing her ankles, and then shaking it like a polariod picture. This quickly dispatches the rest of the dance floor but Ole Blue doesn't seem to care, she carries on on top of picnic table ect. Well eventually she starts digging into her little bag that brought with her and starts pulling out all kinds of interesting items including the fishnet stockings as shown as well as fury handcuffs. At one point while dancing on a table she pulls her swim suit bottom down to reveal a thong underneath and proceeds to keep dancing. Eventually there are less than 10 people still here but she carries on like she is the center of attention on top of the table flashing her boobs ect.

We leave for a little while and come back with a small group and there is this group of high school kids hanging out with ole blue and one of them is thinking he is going to get lucky. Someone in our group tells Ole Blue to chill out and that she is making a fool of her self and Ole Blue quickly dismisses these comments saying that she does not care what people thing. Eventually the teenage boys friends convince him that contracting sexually transmitted diseases before senior year would be a bummer and they leave to head back to their camp sites and we head back to our cabins. Apparently, left alone in the middle of East Texas at night, Ole Blue found sanctuary on the back of someones boat and went to sleep on the swim platform.

At some point during her sleep she apparently woke up and went to knock of the door of one of the cabins where two guys were staying for the weekend. This person answered the door and Ole Blue asked if she could come in and sleep, being the nice person that this man is he obliged since he was needing to wake up anyways to get ready to leave. He let Ole Blue sleep in his bed while he packed. Well apparently Ole Blue does not like to sleep with any clothes on so she proceeds to strip down before crawling under the covers. A little later on she decides she is thirsty and wakes up to get someone from the fridge. The other person in the room proceeds to wake up and roll over only to find Ole Blue buck naked digging through the refrigerator. Thinking it was a dream this person rolls back over and goes back to sleep. The next day as everyone is packing up to leave Ole Blue has to call her dad to drive in in from Houston to pick her up and take her home, and she has not been seen or heard from since.

The END. If I left anything out the other witnesses are more than welcome to add some details.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-29-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
I think Epic might be the proper word to use here.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-29-2014, 9:32 AM Reply   
i love this story!!!
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-29-2014, 10:38 AM Reply   
We all ended up with the conclusion that she had to be one some drugs or something. There is not other explanation. I heard that the guys who brought her had just met her the night before.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-29-2014, 12:07 PM Reply   
there is another possibility......

#daddyissues
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       11-29-2014, 2:32 PM Reply   
I love her!
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       12-01-2014, 2:22 PM Reply   
David, you just made my day with this story. Long live the Texas Moomba/Supra Jam!!!!!!!!
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       12-01-2014, 3:19 PM Reply   
Sounds like I need to attend a Supra/Moomba jam. Trayson! What's the dates for next year?!
Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-01-2014, 7:18 PM Reply   
We should defiantly get a jam together in the south east this year... Maybe lake Lanier or something like that. Trayson I don't think the drive for you would be to bad lol