Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                12-05-2006, 12:30 PM Reply   
Hey wat's up..... Jus started on here. I love to wakeboard. Never knew how fun it could be till my boyfriend of this past year turned me on to it. I lived at lake powell for a year and never did it once. This past year i rode a ton. And keep gettin better by each time i go out. I live in Colorado now. And hopin to meet new people.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-05-2006, 12:40 PM Reply   
There is a pretty good contingent of Colorado riders on here. Though it seems more of them than not are selling their boats....

Note sure where Lakewood is, but seems they are all close to the Denver area.

Welcome to Wakeworld.
Old                12-05-2006, 1:38 PM Reply   
Thanks! Lakewood is a part of the denver area.

I would love to get out and ride this next summer but looks like i'm goona have to wait till after July since that is when my baby is due. I was kinda bummed cuz we were plannin on going back to lake powell so i could ride a ton but things have changed.

I'm happy about being pregnant but wanted to get better at riidng looks like that wiill be put off for a bit! But i will definately get out there as soon as i can!

Oh and please believe our baby will be wakeboardin n skatin as soon as it comes out!!!!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-05-2006, 2:06 PM Reply   
Upload

Not ready to surf at 18 months....but not for lack of trying.....
Old                12-06-2006, 6:33 PM Reply   
AWWW that is a cute picture
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-21-2006, 10:14 AM Reply   
hey - ur close to me ... i'm in morrison. and we have the same board, which automatically makes both of us totally cool chicks!! welcome to colorado!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-21-2006, 10:16 AM Reply   
She is pretty cool, but its my board so im cooler!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-25-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
u may think it's your board, but i bet she can use it whenever she wants, which technically makes it hers. c'mon ... you know i'm right. nice of her to let you play with it though! ha! hope you both have a merry xmas!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-25-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
its hers now cause I fell in love with my skate.