Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                06-08-2005, 11:19 AM Reply   
Hey Ladies!

This is a weekend for wakeboarding, fun, and relaxation! We've brought in two of Nautique's best female riders to spend the weekend with you and show you how "Nautique Girls, Live It" on the water!!

Learn teh basics of wakeboarding or you can bursh up on technique and learn some new tricks for that local tournament your shop is sponsoring. All ages are are invited to attend. Families are welcome to make the trip and bring your boat for a day of riding on the bayou, while mom, sis, daughter, girlfriend, or wife "Live It Up" in the Nautiques!

Location: Melton Marine 58047 Bayou Liberty Rd. Slidell, LA 70460
Date: June 24-26

FRIDAY: Let's have dinner with Melissa and Lauren @ Palmetto's restaurant on the water. 7:00pm to 10:00pm.* Live band on patio

SATURDAY:Nautique Live It! 9am -3pm... Registration @ 8am $65/person

SATURDAY NIGHT: French Quarter- Bourbon Street

SUNDAY: Freeride till you want to go home!

HOST HOTELS & CAMPGROUNDS

FRENCH MARKET INN- New Orleans, LA (800)538-5651 $115/nite 15%disc.(mention Nautique wknd.)

HAMPTON INN- Slidell, LA (985)726-9777 $84/ nite

KOA CAMPGROUND- Slidell, LA (cabins)= $40 max 4 people (tents)=$25 max 5 people (RV sites)= $32 Full Hook-ups

**boat parking available upon request!**

*FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (504)234-8303/(985)646-0041*
Old                06-29-2005, 9:05 AM Reply   
Hey Tamara,
Great event. How did it go. It's me Chani (Moms on Boards). Next event let me know ahead of time and I will send you some info. and shirts to sell at the event. Were there alot of moms at the event. I could really use your help getting the word out about us. Let me know how and if you can help. I sent you an e-mail regarding Wakeboarding Magazine. They want to do a story on wakeboarding moms. Can I give him your info.? Hope to hear from you soon. Peace. Chani