Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-17-2015, 6:09 PM Reply   
I've searched the gamut of threads here for upholstery work in Washington State, coming up empty....anybody have suggestions? 03 SSV back seat and both sun deck cracking pretty bad. Is it easier to order skins or is there a local shop within reasonable driving distance. Also, have another boats that will need a few full cushion actually made. Any info greatly appreciated.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       02-18-2015, 10:29 AM Reply   
Washington state is pretty big. I live in WA and am 4 hours south of ya. I have a couple upholstery options, but mine are all local. I'm sure Bellingham would have something.

Oh, and GO WWU Vikings!!!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-18-2015, 5:50 PM Reply   
Try going to your local boat dealer, car dealer, detail shop and start asking questions. They have to have some good referrals for you.
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-19-2015, 3:25 AM Reply   
Ya, no boat dealers near by. Closest is in Kent, WA which is about 2 hours from me . Which, if thats where I gotta go, then thats where I'll go. Just hopin to have somebody whose had experience with a local shop. Half tempted just to ship all my stuff to Viper.

Sick Boat Diggs! I see you workin...
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       02-19-2015, 6:40 AM Reply   
My experience is to not go with skins. I've reupholstered the same seat with skins and without, with both jobs being done by a reputable shop. The shop results without skins looked closer to the factory install. I have had my seats and sun deck redone by the same shop with factory like results. I am in Walla Walla and would really recommend the shop I use ( Walters Upholstery) if it wasn't 7 hours away from you...

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-19-2015, 12:21 PM Reply   
Jeremy,
we use Seams Right. He is really good but all the way in Preston, WA.
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-19-2015, 2:03 PM Reply   
Darren, that's the closest recommendation yet! Thanks. Got plenty of time til summer so I will give them a call. Thanks