Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-30-2014, 11:10 AM Reply   
MMMMMMMMMMM vagueness

http://www.mastercraft.com/nxtsuccess

If this is a 205v comeback I'm pumped. Starting at 50k. Very little else said.

Last edited by williamburell; 01-30-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-30-2014, 11:37 AM Reply   
This may be that "Z Line" I heard about over the summer that Mastercraft is developing. Basically a boat to compete with Axis and Moomba. I have no clue if the rumors were true, but a former sales rep at a Mastercraft dealer made it sound like something would be out this summer.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-30-2014, 11:58 AM Reply   
Seems kinda funny how some of these manufacturers are constantly pushing for the next high tech thing. Power Towers, Screens, better materials what have you, which has priced them so high in the market now that they are now trying to figure out how they can now strip it all out of the boat so they can actually push some sales.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-30-2014, 12:14 PM Reply   
Its pretty sad. The flat out stupid thing that people still praise the 205v hull. I have an 02 MC and with some new speakers and an updated carbon fiber interior I feel like I have a quality newer boat. If MC took that same freaking hull, put in the new interior, slapped a decent no bs tower on it, and stargazer the people would flock. Seems to me MC is prob eating crow right now on thinking Axis etc wouldn't touch their share of the market.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-30-2014, 1:07 PM Reply   
This should be interesting.

Starts at 50k. 65k as optioned. lol
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-30-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
MasterCraft Jetski starting at 50K with power tower & diamond stitched seats.
LOL!
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-30-2014, 1:34 PM Reply   
The mastercraft jet ski wasn't very popular though

MasterCraft Boat Company
We are pretty proud we kept this secret... We have been busting at the seams for months!

Tonight, we show you our latest project.

Follow the link below for email updates. We guarantee you didn't see this one coming...

Last edited by williamburell; 01-30-2014 at 1:39 PM.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-30-2014, 1:44 PM Reply   
if they offer a no frills 205v with PP & ballast running an ilmore. They'd do real well.
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       01-30-2014, 2:43 PM Reply   
Didnt they do that with the 06-08 x1? Still damn expensive
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-30-2014, 2:57 PM Reply   
I hope it's a stripped down 03-12 hull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       01-30-2014, 3:11 PM Reply   
According to the TT forum, its not. Maybe be a 21 footter
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       01-30-2014, 3:25 PM Reply   
All new 20' boat.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-30-2014, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
I hope it's a stripped down 03-12 hull

^^^This^^^^X2
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-30-2014, 3:40 PM Reply   
I doubt theyd be able to offer that at 50K. the 205v seems more doable.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-30-2014, 4:17 PM Reply   
Hmmm....
Attached Images

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-30-2014, 5:16 PM Reply   
I'm in. Yes!

Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       01-30-2014, 5:34 PM Reply   
Thats a pickle fork!
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-30-2014, 5:49 PM Reply   
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391132945.811029.jpg
Views: 13240
Size:  88.1 KB

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-30-2014, 6:15 PM Reply   
^^^ The Boat above has some interesting Line's and over all I like the Idea and shape.
# 1 The interior seems huge the distance between the back seat and the passenger seems large
#2 Where is the Drivers Helm? I cant see a Throttle or Steering wheel
#3 Maybe when a dash and a Steering Wheel and Side dash is installed it will look more symmetrical.

It's been my observation around here (WakeWorld) that there is a strong WANT for a Baller on a Budjet Boat. That's a boat that looks like a 100K Game changer boat but doesn't cost 100K. Refresh my memory but doesn't most every Entry level boat start out by saying it's gonna cost $50K. Didn't the X-1 and Axis have a $50 K starting price and end up costing the buyer closer to $70 or $80k by the time they are done.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-30-2014, 6:15 PM Reply   
I think they expect orangutans to buy it, look at the distance from the drivers seat to helm!

Looks nice tho.
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-30-2014, 6:18 PM Reply   
Looks like a MB tomcat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       01-30-2014, 6:19 PM Reply   
You are right on on the number grant. Base definitely means base, with damn near nothing but the steering wheel

Looks like they're bringing teak back though! The tower may look even worse then the power tower IMO though
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-30-2014, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce2320 View Post
You are right on on the number grant. Base definitely means base, with damn near nothing but the steering wheel

Looks like they're bringing teak back though! The tower may look even worse then the power tower IMO though
I like the teak. The tower leaves a lot to be desired. 4 Rev 10s would make it wobble.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-30-2014, 6:31 PM Reply   
Lots of headroom in front of the tower.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       01-30-2014, 6:32 PM Reply   
Agreed on the teak. Maybe throw a blade or switchblade Samson tower on it, and they may be onto something!! Curious to see the spec sheet though when they become available!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-30-2014, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamburell View Post
The mastercraft jet ski wasn't very popular though

MasterCraft Boat Company
My brother had one of those, it was bad azz for its time and what it was. Most stable ski I have ever ridden.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-30-2014, 6:34 PM Reply   
That tower is like 20' tall!
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-30-2014, 6:36 PM Reply   

Here is another angle
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-30-2014, 7:04 PM Reply   
Way to copy the axis windshield!

Jk, looks ugly though
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-30-2014, 7:12 PM Reply   
Are the words "They copyed & WakeBoat " even a subject. What company has not copyed or stolen or re marketed ideas and pattens from one boat to the next. At this point it's a free for all. In fact I challange Anyone to find a current boat that dosent have some other company's design or idea on it.
But to answer your question MC has had this window design in other boats and yes it looks like the one Axis uses aren't Axis the ones that Coyped the pickle fork from MasterCraft and Was it MasterCraft that Coyped the pickle fork from Cobalt? LOL

Last edited by grant_west; 01-30-2014 at 7:17 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-30-2014, 7:23 PM Reply   
that does look like the original malibu illusion tower from like 03 though. Or the more recent sanger ripoff. Not really digging the tower.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-30-2014, 7:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Are the words "They copyed & WakeBoat " even a subject. What company has not copyed or stolen or re marketed ideas and pattens from one boat to the next. At this point it's a free for all. In fact I challange Anyone to find a current boat that dosent have some other company's design or idea on it.
But to answer your question MC has had this window design in other boats and yes it looks like the one Axis uses aren't Axis the ones that Coyped the pickle fork from MasterCraft and Was it MasterCraft that Coyped the pickle fork from Cobalt? LOL

I said I was kidding lol
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-30-2014, 7:47 PM Reply   
Where's the helm? Is it unfinished?
Old     (on_wi)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-30-2014, 8:06 PM Reply   
As someone who is in the market for moving up into a better wake boat, but at a budget, this is exciting. But, after looking at the first couple of photos, I'm hoping this boat pushes down the used market and the price of competitors like Axis. Of course we've only seen a few photos though.
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-30-2014, 8:25 PM Reply   
Is Mastercraft going for the ugliest boat maker award?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-30-2014, 8:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
Where's the helm? Is it unfinished?
full steering upgrade...
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-30-2014, 8:33 PM Reply   
Looks like a 7 seater
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       01-30-2014, 8:36 PM Reply   
lets get a pic of the hull!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-30-2014, 8:56 PM Reply   
Looks like the x2
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2014, 9:15 PM Reply   
The lines of the boat itself look great. It looks like the boat is a work in progress so I don't know what to make of all of it. The tower looks really far towards the stern of the boat but maybe that is because of the windshield. Looks like it is missing the entire dash area so that makes the helm look weird. Can't really tell on the hull although maybe a similar boat to the X25 as far as hull?

One thing I have always thought was weird about Mastercraft is why do they need to have so many boats with completely different looks and hull bottoms? They have so many different running surface types that the R&D and building of the Molds has to be a crazy huge expense compared to other manufacturer's. Why not do what Malibu or basically all other manufacturer's have done and find a good performing running surface and stick with that on all boats. I mean Malibu has had basically the same/similar running surface on every boat, regardless of size, since the mid 2000's. The hulls drive and perform extremely well. They basically only have to redesign the above waterline and deck. I just think Mastercraft often tries to out think themselves with all the crazy hulls and models. The worst part is most Malibu and other brand boat hulls outperform and out-handle most similar Mastercraft models.

As for the 205V for 50k. I sure as hell hope not. The boat is so outdated and would appeal to such a small amount of the potential buying public it wouldn't make sense. If they could do it for 35-40k with triple ballast, PP, tower, racks and trailer maybe it would make sense.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-31-2014, 12:08 AM Reply   
I think the boat looks good. I like how the gimbals of the boat are not 6 feet tall like most Game Changers. I also like how the deck of the boat seems to be somewhat flat. For any one that had the dis pleasure of getting in an out of a XStar the sharp edge detail of the top of the gunnal is horrible to try and walk on and or sit on. A smooth flat surface is not Boring its functional. seriously you can't even put a drink on the gunnal of a XStar it's so jagged and full of detail and looks cool when the boat is on the trailer but when you put it to use you wish you had a flat surface like on the NXT
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-31-2014, 7:15 AM Reply   
If they are smart its the X25 hull which seems to be the most popular these days. Would be the right length and beam. I have 205 X star and while its a GREAT boat it gets cramped real quick. No need to rehash that boat. Just too small compared to boats these days.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-31-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
From the mothership:

Quote:
Hey guys -

It has been fun reading this thread for sure. As always, thanks for your passion about this brand.

The boat you are seeing is a mock up or a "shell". The reason for that is simple - we have more secrets and stories to tell. We did not want to give it all away at the start. Call it ankle showing. I do like the joke about the reason it is $50K is because it has no dash or steering wheel! HAHA!! Anyway, this is why we are asking people to sign up for updates at http://www.mastercraft.com/NXTupdates. Those who register with us will get updates, exclusive content and an opportunity to raise their hand and say they want one before anyone else. And yes, those who sign up will get a great peek at this boat over the next several weeks.

I cannot answer any questions so be sure to sign up to find out the latest. But I can tell you this boat is absolutely beautiful. It is not a knock off of anything. The NXT is entirely unique from hull design to gelcoat scheme to interior to dash to tower to surf system, etc. But it is a MasterCraft and we have certain vendors we use - we did not bring on any new suppliers for this boat.

The official launch is this summer. That is when it will be fully launched, ready to build online and ready to order. Demand for this boat will be high so start thinking about it now...

Thanks again guys for your passion. I will let you get back to discussing the NXT.

and then other speculation:

"-Use of parts that are phased out of prior generation models, to avoid R&D costs.

-Use the same vinyl and flooring materials as the other leading boat companies, instead of the carbon weave etc.

-Use of a more basic stringer structure like the ones that most manufacturers use, instead of the giant, laterally supported, structure that is used in the other MC boats.

-Possible Indmar power.

-Analog gauges for everything including ballast and tab positions

-Plastic drop in wind door

-Less gullwing, and hinged seats. (Probably just observer gullwing, and hinged lockers)

-Polk, or wetsounds audio

-Chopper gun fiberglass application for the hull. No hand lay, or aluminum backing plates.

-Zero off standard

-Optional, button controlled, Gen2 Surf."
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       01-31-2014, 12:17 PM Reply   
^ also, I bet you can not get any of the other MC towers with this one.
Old     (TomH)      Join Date: Jan 2014       01-31-2014, 12:42 PM Reply   
I hope those colors look better in person, otherwise that thing's pretty hideous. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I'm out at the show. And, yea a white tower was the wrong choice for that boat - black would've looked pretty damn good, and I think a 4-point tower probably would look better with the windshield style and follow the lines a bit more. I'll see if I can't get a few more pics tomorrow.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       01-31-2014, 12:43 PM Reply   
This part of the release makes me think they will offer multiple sizes in the NXT line.

MasterCraft Boat Company announced it has unveiled its first entry-level boat series, called the MasterCraft NXT, at the Minneapolis Boat Show on January 30th. The NXT, an all-new 20-foot MasterCraft hull, is designed and built in the same factory as our legendary line of premium towboats.
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-31-2014, 12:53 PM Reply   
I like where MC is heading with this new line. William - I think you are spot on with most of your assessments, except MC using an Indmar engine. I think they will stay with Ilmor and use the 320 as the base engine. Possibly even go to somewhere near 300hp. I can't imagine the cost savings to go to Indmar for one engine would be worth it. For me, I think I would rather get an older, fully loaded x-star for a little more:

http://www.bayareawatersports.com/se...&sortDir=DESC&
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-31-2014, 1:00 PM Reply   
This kind of blows me away that MC can make a $50k boat now. What has everyone been buying for $100k+ the past few years?
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-31-2014, 1:03 PM Reply   
I think if this boat were a different color (grey where it is purple) with a full windshield and a ZFT4 tower, it would look pretty awesome. Hopefully those are options.
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       01-31-2014, 1:58 PM Reply   
Like what TomH said... I agree that if they put the old 4 point Zero Flex tower on that boat, it will give it that classic MC profile and look much better.
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-31-2014, 2:32 PM Reply   
I like it! Good work Mastercraft. Hopefully they mean under 50k out the door. Lol. Hopefully they'll have this at the Utah boat show next week.
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-31-2014, 2:47 PM Reply   
if it hits anywhere near 50K i might have to put ink in my signing pen...luckily I suspect i'll be safe.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-31-2014, 4:31 PM Reply   
My local dealer is saying 49, 900. I am going to keep my opinion open till I see it.

Old     (IndySkier)      Join Date: Mar 2011       01-31-2014, 6:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
My local dealer is saying 49, 900. I am going to keep my opinion open till I see it.
Was that with or without a trailer?
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       01-31-2014, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySkier View Post
Was that with or without a trailer?
With trailer.

Or so my friend that is close to the dealer says.

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-31-2014, 7:31 PM Reply   
Here is another picture. I think the tower is actually brushed alum, if they can swing this for $50k with ballast, pp, and a surf system that would be a great deal. Good move for MC, they are going to sell a bunch of these and take some market share away from Axis, MB, Moomba, Supreme and Sanger.

I think the boat looks great, not a fan of the purple color scheme they have selected. Seems like a strange color to start advertising a new product.

People who order first will get the best price, remember when Axis was first released, a true value boat, until it gained popularity and prices climbed.

I hear the steering wheel and helm are extra.
Attached Images

Last edited by fman; 01-31-2014 at 7:33 PM.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-31-2014, 9:34 PM Reply   
I heard its going to be wii interactive, so no need for the helm.
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-31-2014, 11:29 PM Reply   
$49,900... without steering wheel and throttle
Once you add those options... $79,900
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-01-2014, 5:34 AM Reply   
Good or bad, I think the opinions need to be held back until the final product is displayed.

Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-01-2014, 7:08 AM Reply   
looking ahead and with the past in mind of the big 3, BU Axis, Surf Gate, CC NSS, MC Gen 2, MC NXT, CC ???
Old     (brichter14)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-01-2014, 7:32 AM Reply   
Cc has a budget wakeboat you can buy. Its called the 210 and starts at 80k. I think CC is more focused on their quality engineered boats that keep setting the industry standard than appealing to entry level buyers.

Maybe that will change.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-01-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
The Sport Nautique 200 is the base line wake boat
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       02-01-2014, 9:11 AM Reply   
Good looking boat IMO. With that said there is no way this thing makes it out the door well optioned for under 60K!!!!!
Old     (buzzardmountainz)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-01-2014, 9:55 AM Reply   
$50k = no foam
$65k with foam
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       02-01-2014, 10:04 AM Reply   
52k= no foam, but add stainless cupholders
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-01-2014, 11:23 AM Reply   
It's 50,000 with no motor or V-Drive. You just paddle out to the party barge and you will always be the first one there and the last one to leave. Just hope it doesn't rain that day.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       02-01-2014, 11:43 AM Reply   
So much negativity on the wakeworld.

But I'm sure, they will do as Malibu did with axis.
Use the budget boats or brand, to increase the price tag on their premium brand, or boat.
Axis started out at about 50k, when a Malibu was 80-90.
Now an axis is 70-80, and a Malibu is well into the 6 figures. Weird how that works eh.

Last edited by Jmorlan; 02-01-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 12:10 PM Reply   
As a card carrying goggle wearing Nauti owner, I'd say this is genius. That boat is sweet. I'm not into purple but who cares? Buy a different color. I think they're gonna have a hard time keeping these on the lot. Even if the price does go over 60K, it's still A LOT cheaper than most and best of all, you can say you bought a brand new MC if you're "that type".
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-01-2014, 12:25 PM Reply   
It also seems strange to me they would display a new product line at a boat show that is not completely finished, no helm, throttle or steering wheel???? Does not seem like a great idea for a new product reveal. Maybe the finished product will make up for the lack of execution on the initial display?
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-01-2014, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fman View Post
It also seems strange to me they would display a new product line at a boat show that is not completely finished, no helm, throttle or steering wheel???? Does not seem like a great idea for a new product reveal. Maybe the finished product will make up for the lack of execution on the initial display?
Are you suggesting they pulled a Tige? I think they know exactly what dash they want to put in it, the display was meant to build excitement about new boat. Dont show the full hand until it is a larger event. Maybe we will get to see the full product in Knoxville in a March at their boat show.

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 2:00 PM Reply   
I agree ^^^
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-01-2014, 3:04 PM Reply   
IDK but I think MC might had lost a few sales for their X2's and X10's for the time being, only because the potential buyers put the pen down just on the speculation of a $50k Mastercraft. IMO it was a bit too premature
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-01-2014, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
Are you suggesting they pulled a Tige? I think they know exactly what dash they want to put in it, the display was meant to build excitement about new boat. Dont show the full hand until it is a larger event. Maybe we will get to see the full product in Knoxville in a March at their boat show.

I was more comparing it to the Axis launch, they had a complete finalized boat when they introduced it to the market. As a consumer, I do not think this looks professional or well thought out to show a boat with an unfinished helm for a product reveal. Infact, I cant recall any boat maker ever doing this.

Would be just as strange to have BMW release a new vehicle with no dash or steering wheel, but then tell you to sign up for updates as the vehicle reaches it final design. Maybe this is a new marketing strategy?
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       02-01-2014, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was more comparing it to the Axis launch, they had a complete finalized boat when they introduced it to the market. As a consumer, I do not think this looks professional or well thought out to show a boat with an unfinished helm for a product reveal. Infact, I cant recall any boat maker ever doing this.

Would be just as strange to have BMW release a new vehicle with no dash or steering wheel, but then tell you to sign up for updates as the vehicle reaches it final design. Maybe this is a new marketing strategy?
I have no problem with it. I don't doubt that Mastercraft will put out a first rate product. The marketing department may be trying something new instead of the traditional route. This is coming from a new Axis owner.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-01-2014, 3:29 PM Reply   
So people are complaining because they aren't revealing the boat the same as all boats in the past? Or the same as the competitors? And if they, did people would complain they copied the competitors reveal.

For $50k, it "looks" like a much more expensive boat. If they adhere to the MC quality, it will appeal to a lot of new buyers.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-01-2014, 3:45 PM Reply   
Can anyone confirm the length of 20'? It looks like it has a lot of lounge area/seating room for a 20'er.
Old     (g-mantrix)      Join Date: Jan 2014       02-01-2014, 4:14 PM Reply   
I think its MC's clever marketing creating discussion, speculation and across all demographics because we really don't know what the end product will be, i know I'm interested. But until its finally revealed, we can all continue to build up the hype
Old     (g-mantrix)      Join Date: Jan 2014       02-01-2014, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can anyone confirm the length of 20'? It looks like it has a lot of lounge area/seating room for a 20'er.

Confirming its a 20'
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-01-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

Hardly a new strategy. Auto manufacturers have put concepts on turn tables for years that have incomplete interiors, no powertrain, hell sometimes they are clay models. They often pass out marketing material on these forward thinking models or take your information to stay in contact when details are released. Sometimes they are merely used to gauge interest in new directions.

I guess I don't see how its unprofessional, but Wakeworld has become a bit hypercritical...
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       02-01-2014, 4:50 PM Reply   
Also a new axis owner, and I love the idea and how they're going about the reveal. It gets us all speculating, and wondering what's to come from MC. I know I'm interested and can't wait to see the final boat! Still hoping that won't be the standard tower though !