Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       05-04-2016, 7:59 AM Reply   
OK I've been hanging with the G 23 crew of Chris Scweda and now I get it. it's a 2013 we had 14 people in it the other day, the real wake seen I have never experienced, and they were wake boarding with Full ballast and all the people and the Surfwave was just dig it which is my thing so yeah now I get it l. my axis is not comparable. It's so funny to hear Chris complain that he needs a tranny upgrade cause he just can't stand how it struggled to come to speed, that load would sink my boat much less get up and get running slowly or otherwise. Everybody was comfortable riders and non riders, partying hard laughing joking watching and chearing the inverted riders(Chris is a great rider but the guys riding that day ride an Axis regularly but they had no complaints either cause they can't do what we did either). Yep, we all still love our awesome A20 wakes, but it ain't no G, but if it weren't for Axis I would have never experienced any of it,l. learned to surf real well behind my Axis toes and heels on both wakes before butterfly fracturing my femur last July on a Flo rider I had ridden for years at the waterpark. This year the partying pace of the G is just what the doctor ordered., if by self with wife in the Axis, I would have destroyed myself trying to skate board and surf for hours and hours. The wife gets to skip my ridiculous cleaning ritual coming out of water each launch. Hope I'm doing plyometrics next year on the wakeboard behind the G when I'm released for that.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       05-04-2016, 9:54 AM Reply   
Ummm...
Attached Images

Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       05-04-2016, 10:39 AM Reply   
I totally know where this guy's coming from. Arkham.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-05-2016, 5:40 AM Reply   
is there a new English language that I an not familiar with?
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       05-05-2016, 6:07 AM Reply   
Oops sorry for grammatical errors "brah"
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       05-05-2016, 6:10 AM Reply   
Ready to ride in that new Mastercraft David, how's your mackin surf wave and how big is that note, oh yea, I don't have a note . Dave still welcome in my boat got my Franklin ready to ride on yours, can't wait to see your wake.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-05-2016, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by granddaddy53 View Post
Ready to ride in that new Mastercraft David, how's your mackin surf wave and how big is that note, oh yea, I don't have a note . Dave still welcome in my boat got my Franklin ready to ride on yours, can't wait to see your wake.
Always welcome and I wont even charge that much in gas. Riding the Axis may be a bit out of my price range.

After all, I'm sure WW would agree, but my X23 wouldn't measure up to the G or Axis waves that you have come accustom to....
Old     (Rusty)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-05-2016, 7:37 AM Reply   
Reading that wall of text gave me a headache
Old     (brianthron)      Join Date: Oct 2015       05-05-2016, 9:08 AM Reply   
A20 is sick check out the stock wake in some of my videos I've done here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...uhMOd2x4WjWxe0
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       05-05-2016, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
Always welcome and I wont even charge that much in gas. Riding the Axis may be a bit out of my price range.

After all, I'm sure WW would agree, but my X23 wouldn't measure up to the G or Axis waves that you have come accustom to....
This ain't a business offer David, No charge. Let's do this , I'm enjoying this year a lot, lets patch this and ride. Haven't used spillway yet, a little scared this year, how about this weekend you meet me in crown point Saturday before the lafitte bridge, and we'll surf skate and board the intercoastal, 504 430 2563. Or if you want we can party on the G and I'll kick in your share, problem is not as many rides but more fun with the folks
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       05-05-2016, 9:16 AM Reply   
Or we show up where you guys are and we shred yours?
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       05-05-2016, 10:23 AM Reply   
David Posey = Da Moose??
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-05-2016, 9:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime41 View Post
David Posey = Da Moose??
ya....Same dude that boasts about his surf wake/not having a bank note in every thread. Apparently he is the only dude with a title in hand on a 20 footer.
https://youtu.be/a4Kx96ZbGUc
Old     (mlzelenik)      Join Date: Apr 2016       05-06-2016, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
ya....Same dude that boasts about his surf wake/not having a bank note in every thread. Apparently he is the only dude with a title in hand on a 20 footer.
https://youtu.be/a4Kx96ZbGUc
I swore to myself I'd practice internet restraint today