Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (JuviInfoPlz)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-28-2012, 1:56 AM Reply   
Hello fellow boarders,

I am looking to sell my board w/bindings. I have looked EVERYWHERE online for info on what year it is and the average price it sells for, slightly used.

All I know is that is is a Hyperlite Juvi 131 board, with CWB Torq bindings....

I have attatched a couple pictures if that helps at all.

UNFORTUNATELY, due to a nasty spill I took more than 15 years ago, i was forced into early retirement from attempting any more barrel rolls ever again. I re-injure my knee every now and then, water really can hurt dam#it! I do miss tearing it up on my WakeTech 69 board back in the day though

I currently have it priced to sell at $100. I need to get rid of it quick, so I originally had it posted for 175, and if someone purchased it by Fri i would let it go for 125. After 2 days and no interest, today i edited it to 125 or 100 by Fri...sooooo....how close am i with the prices?? Basically, if you had to sell it in a week, what price would you put on it?

Any help is much appreciated!!

Hope you can see it good enough, might need close-ups to see what year the bindings are?? idk

Here is another one of the board only (w/o bindings) i found on google images, IF it helps at all:

The colors look a little diff in this one though, is it the same board??

Thanks again for any help!

J
Old     (JoLo_Si)      Join Date: Oct 2011       02-28-2012, 9:48 AM Reply   
$18 at play it again sports
Old     (thescott)      Join Date: Nov 2007       02-28-2012, 11:09 AM Reply   
^^HAHA!

It's a 99 HL Juvi with what looks to be 2003 CWB Torqs (check out the gear guide section of this site, its pretty extensive) I know nothing about that board or bindings-someone on here probably does. And I don't know what the right price is. But unless that's a classic setup (and maybe it is?) rather than a super old board with old bindings, you might have some trouble selling it for the $ you want to anyone that knows anything about wakeboarding/wakeboards. You might get lucky and find someone on craigslist looking for their first board.

If I needed at least $100 bucks on the quick...I'd look for something else to sell.
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-28-2012, 12:55 PM Reply   
you would be lucky to get 50 bucks... plus its february and nobody is looking for wakeboards in february...
Old     (Marksy)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-28-2012, 4:53 PM Reply   
Take whatever you can get for it. $20 even. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       02-28-2012, 5:05 PM Reply   
Maybe make a bench out of it???