Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ehcanadian)      Join Date: Apr 2014       05-29-2015, 7:49 PM Reply   
Hows it going everyone?

In the market for a new boat and the T23 has caught my eye. A 23 LSV is a little out of my reach on price so if what Im being told about the T23 is correct its about the same without the bells and whistles.

If anyone has one or any information and could help out that would be great!

few Questions-

1) is the hull the same as the 23 LSV or very similar?

2) can the dash on axis's be switched out with maliview dash? (Touch screen is easier in my opinion)

3) Hows the stock wake for both wakeboarding and wakesurfing?

Any information or reviews on the T23 would be solid!

Thank you everyone!

Last edited by ehcanadian; 05-29-2015 at 7:51 PM. Reason: add info
Old     (lakeguy2005)      Join Date: Dec 2013       06-03-2015, 8:31 AM Reply   
the T23 is a great boat. Just took this one out for a demo and the wake was incredible. wedge down, 750 PNP rear about half full ( how we typically outfit for surfing and wakeboarding customers), center full, 11.6 mph, 1 person in the boat and half a tank of fuel.

I like the boat because the surf wave is similar on both sides as most are very weak on the goofy side.

Hull is similar to the 23 LSV but not a copy of it. It is a very deep hull with some inspiration from the A24 and new A22 design's.

the dash is so simple on the Axis that i have customers who prefer it over the Malibu (the new Malibu dash is very intuitive and easy with the preset's)

Short answer is that it can't be swapped over, too cost prohibitive with integration into the systems on the Axis.

[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehcanadian View Post
Hows it going everyone?

In the market for a new boat and the T23 has caught my eye. A 23 LSV is a little out of my reach on price so if what Im being told about the T23 is correct its about the same without the bells and whistles.

If anyone has one or any information and could help out that would be great!

few Questions-

1) is the hull the same as the 23 LSV or very similar?

2) can the dash on axis's be switched out with maliview dash? (Touch screen is easier in my opinion)

3) Hows the stock wake for both wakeboarding and wakesurfing?

Any information or reviews on the T23 would be solid!

Thank you everyone!