Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2009, 5:20 PM Reply   
Hey guys I have been riding Hyperlite since day one....and all my boards have been Murray...But I'm thinking of getting a different setup for next year...I tried flex boards and really was not a big fan...so suggest away guys....Oh I can throw 540s and biggest invert is maybe whirlybird or railey....thanks again guys
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-28-2009, 5:25 PM Reply   
boards
liquid force shane
liquid force lyman

bindings
liquid force shane limited edition
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2009, 5:55 PM Reply   
Are those boards as predictable as murray as far as pop goes? i want something that is as big or bigger....and are the shane limited editions the red and white bindings? looked very comfortable
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-28-2009, 5:58 PM Reply   
shane limiteds are all white.

a board is only predictable if your riding is consistent. if you apply proper fundamentals on every cut, the pop will be predictable. this applies to every board, not just lf boards.
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2009, 5:59 PM Reply   
ah ok makes sense.....
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-28-2009, 11:44 PM Reply   
CWB Transcend w/ Answer bindings....im in love with the setup. I have wide feet with a flat arch so its hard to find comfortable s*** for my feet, but the answer bindings are very supportive and flexible at the same time. I didnt think a binding could be both of those but they are. The footbed is great and when you cinch the bindings its like the binding just forms to your foot. The "Hinge" technology make them the easiest things to get in and out of too. I had the 08 transcend and liked it but just got the 09 transcend and absolutely love it! It edges so well and landings are really nice! It is a 3 stage board, but its a subtle 3 stage. So there's other boards that may have more pop, but the speed is def there to get you the height and distance you need. Im very very pleased with cwb's products...i strongly suggest considering their products to buy!