Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (wakemaui)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-04-2009, 3:04 AM Reply   
So I'm not really advertising if I am offering free advice when traveling to Maui right??? I started a Wake Boarding School/charter business on Maui and yes would love your business but more importantly I would love to help out people that love the same things I do! If your cruising to Maui and need some suggestions don't hesitate to let me know. info@wakemaui.com because believe it or not I can recommend some serious off trail adventures that given the right day, I'll take you on myself because they are amazing! Aloha and hope to hear from any and all of you.
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-04-2009, 8:23 AM Reply   
Thats awesome. My parents have a time share at the marriot right on Kanapali. So we go there once a year. Always looking for new things to do. Weve done the road to hana, jetskis, parasailing, horsebackriding, molokini and lanai snorkel trip, of course louas. Looking for something new.. How far are you located from kanapali?
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-04-2009, 9:33 AM Reply   
I'll be there in mid December. Hope you are still around then and I'll look you up!
Old     (wakefish)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-04-2009, 11:15 AM Reply   
I was just their this April. That must have been you in the supreme? If it was just curious why you were teaching people to get up on a surf rope? May be easier to come back but doesn't the prop wash mess with a new rider?