Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (liquidforce512)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-15-2008, 12:59 AM Reply   
I have a 05 SAN 210 and I keep looking at all the new boats coming out with the additional seats behind the driver and minor differences that I would like to have on my boat. Is there a place where you can buy the added seat behind the driver's seat? I dont need a new boat but would like to have a couple things added to my boat that wasnt available when I bought mine. Is there anywhere online or should I just talk to my boat dealer and see what he can do for me?
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-15-2008, 6:56 AM Reply   
I would start with the boat dealer if you think they are reliable and see where they send you. Another option would be a custom car place if you know of any good ones near you. You can order your carpet,vinal, and such from the CC dealer and take it to someone else to be installed so that it will match well. To add a seat behind the driver would be easy on your boat and in my opinion a good location to add a built in ice chest or something else. All you really need is a rectangular box made with marine grade plywood and some carpet to cover it with then some solid mounting brackets to secure it to the deck. Then you have a seat made by someone and you could either cut the seat short and add a backrest or just keep it as a regular seat. you could use a piano hinge and have the seat flip right up. Get creative
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-15-2008, 7:13 AM Reply   
Hey keven: Check out Central Valley Marine in San Jose, Ask for Mike. They sell exactley what your looking for. Its a seet the go's behind the drivers seet that looks factory. Its also a sub box that holds 2 10inc subs that down fire.
Old     (robmcfarland)      Join Date: May 2008       05-15-2008, 8:02 AM Reply   
I would go to a custom car audio place. They will build you a seat and put downward firing subs under it. You can also get your CC dealer to order you an extra vinyl skin from the factory.
Robby
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       05-15-2008, 10:01 AM Reply   
Kevin,
I have an 05 Super, and I had Neptunes Audio (Stockton) build me a box with 2 12's that face downwards. They matched my interior perfect. It fits right behind the drivers seat (even with the seat all the back). Now I have full stadium seating. Let me know if you want soem pics.

Mike at CV marine is great source also.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-15-2008, 10:25 AM Reply   
There is a guy who has sold a few of those seats for older 210 but the problem is that they were built for the port side and it may not match 100% on the starboard side since you are trying to get stadium seating. I know he had a few of them at Central Valley Marine but not so sure anymore. Definitely talk to Mike. If your so inclined, you could build one yourself. I built one for my old 02' 210 and one for my 06' 210 with matching carpet and you can't even tell it's not stock. If you do it right, you can even hide a subwoofer in there. Check on planetnautique http://www.planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9979&high light=
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-15-2008, 12:16 PM Reply   
Hey Guys,

I am the one who's boxes were sold out of CVM in Cambell. They are designed for the port side, but a few people used them on the starboard side. It fits but it isn't a perfect fit. I only have one box left (single chamber). PM if you are interested. I don't make them anymore... they are a pain to make. I am not sure if CVM has any more or not.

Mark
www.primalmp.com
Primal Boat Seat Covers
info@primalmp.com
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-15-2008, 12:22 PM Reply   
Kevin,

I just got a whole bunch of parts back from my 05' Super Air 210 that was stolen at the beggining of the year. Give me a call here at the shop. I have 2 different options for your extra seat, either a sub box or ice chest

Mike
925-961-1470
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-15-2008, 12:24 PM Reply   
Mike, they found your boat? You have my 2nd box ever made I think!
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-15-2008, 12:56 PM Reply   
Sorry for the hijack. Mike it doesn't sound good when you say a bunch of parts.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-15-2008, 2:21 PM Reply   
Nope not good.. there's alot of pieces so if anyone needs any interior, perfect pass, gauges, tower, hard tanks, tower, stereo, swim platform oh and let's throw in a trailer let me know

The guys in jail though
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-15-2008, 2:56 PM Reply   
Myke, PM me about the stereo.... Tower speakers? Hell, even the Sub Box or Ice Chest.

Oh...and sorry about the boat.... Hope insurance takes/took care of you adequately.

Happy to hear the scumbag is in jail....

(Message edited by Deuce on May 15, 2008)