Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-06-2006, 8:14 AM Reply   
We spent the Labor Day weekend up @ Lake Shasta and had some good times... We rode, we relaxed & we raged, some pics. We found good water in the AM & early PM & had an overall blast!!!

Partying: Yager Bombs & Beer Bongs & Patron shots & smiles filled the weekend:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Riding:
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Tubing: I had never laughed so hard in my life, not to mention been more beat up after trying to hold on to this contraption..... and yeah, we did it in the middle of the lake during the middle of the afternoon in chop ;)

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-06-2006, 8:20 AM Reply   
Looks like you had a great time Aaron, you should throw a couple of your lady pics on the 'boat bun' thread and keep that one growing :-)
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-06-2006, 8:38 AM Reply   
MAS:
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Lzy
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-06-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
Aaron - sorry I missed ya guys last weekend,looks like ya all had a rocken time
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-06-2006, 8:58 AM Reply   
yah, I totally blew it. I wish I could've been there with you guys. Looks like it was a blast. I need to get my wife a job where she doesn't have to work on all the holiday weekends.
Old     (hyperlite134)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-06-2006, 9:01 AM Reply   
looks like fun..i'm jealous!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-06-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
Bond - no worries, we will hook up one of these times, I enjoyeds Squaw Creek, my first time that far back, great area....
Evan - I here ya, we would have loved to have the CIE crew up there, always have a good time over the years.
Britt - all smiles here, we definately had a blast, kinda hard not too with such a cool crew, 2 houseboats & 2 wakeboats on Lake Shasta.

A big thanks to Kimmy for offering up her HB & Matt & Tom from bringing theres along & tieing up all weekend.

Lzy
Old     (dcdman67)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-06-2006, 9:07 AM Reply   
I want to hang with u guys!!!!!

(Message edited by dcdman67 on September 06, 2006)
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-06-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
I was up there, but never made it that far south. I wish we would have though. That looks like a good time.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-06-2006, 6:51 PM Reply   
Brings back some good memories
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-06-2006, 7:34 PM Reply   
nice pics, aaron. im still bummed i couldnt make it out.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-08-2006, 1:27 PM Reply   
Thanks to you all for great memories. I had one of the best crews aboard the Bonita Marie.

Sorry we didn't hook up with a few of you. Sometimes hard when the lake is so big.

ScottA and CIE crew we all missed ya, you all had an invite. Next time even in the winter time I head up.

Bond, sorry we missed seeing you.

Aaron, thanks for the firework show and the Patron. I think you left it on my HB and if so then I am drinking it this weekend...lol

Well back to Shasta again this weekend.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-08-2006, 1:32 PM Reply   
Matt:

A HUGE thank you to you for taking the time to fix the front bumpers. It was great seeing the crew aboard Catchin Any.

Crew: When I return after this weekend I will be sure to send you all my pictures I took from the trip.
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-08-2006, 3:47 PM Reply   
Everyone looks so happy!

Looks like a blast.