Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (jowakeboard)      Join Date: Apr 2016       07-08-2019, 12:24 PM Reply   
Looking for a responsible adult who has boat driving experience to be a 3rd in the Fresno CA area - Millerton Lake or Pine Flat Lake. In the summer, we typically hit Millerton Lake early on the weekends before the crowd comes or after work Monday thru Friday. If we head to Pine Flat its usually on the weekend mid morning. Any skill level of wakeboarder, wake surfer or wake skater welcome. Boat is a 2004 Super Air Nautique. Looking forward to riding with you.
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-23-2019, 7:12 AM Reply   
I'm in San Diego but would be totally up to drive to Pine Flats for a weekend day (preferably not too early). I'm a super experienced driver, been driving boats for 12 years. I'm an avid wakesurfer (with no boat but gas money, driving experience, and can coach some tricks - I compete). I used to wakeboard and wakeskate but mostly gave it up due to injuries. My cell is 858-414-2160. Looking forward to meeting you. Feel free to text me
Old     (jowakeboard)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-15-2019, 4:52 AM Reply   
Sent you a text.
Old     (dmoitoso1)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-16-2019, 1:37 AM Reply   
I would love to drive / ride. I'm an old man but love the sport. I've been wakeboarding for about 20 years and have owned a boats for over 30 yrs. Very good driver..... I live in Ripon so Millerton is a stretch for a weekday but can leave work early if needed. Weekends are good.....
Just learned to Wakesurf so pumped to do more of that. Hit me up
Very Responsible Adult
Dan 209 484-3534
Old     (jowakeboard)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-26-2019, 6:13 AM Reply   
sent you a text Dan
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-14-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
I just saw this. Still looking for 3rds?