Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 9:15 AM Reply   
Check out this edit that me & few buddies did from last week's Back to the Future Day at Willard Bay, Utah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3T2...&feature=share
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 9:35 AM Reply   
My buddy, Chase McCaughey, with his "Hover Board".
Attached Images

Old     (hypripper)      Join Date: May 2002       10-25-2015, 10:45 AM Reply   
I can dig it! That water looks perfect. Also I like how considerate your friend is by not setting the board directly on the vinyl lol
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 11:21 AM Reply   
J-Rome,

My riding buddies know the rules of the boat, haha! In all seriousness though, they respect that I like to keep my boat clean. And I really appreciate that in them!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-25-2015, 12:49 PM Reply   
LOL, is that a for real board or a vinyl wrap? I googled it and couldn't find anything. Looks like he knows how to ride it!
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-25-2015, 7:48 PM Reply   
Second rider, about 1:50 that front to fakie was sick, except for the check on the landing, but by the looks of that vid I'm sure he's layed down some smooth ones.

Nice edit, I have an 80's pop/rock mix for the boat and this song is on it. Jam it on the boat every now and again. Always thought it would make a cool edit and you guys just proved me right!
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       10-25-2015, 7:52 PM Reply   
Just me, or does that board look small next to the guy?
What deck you make that out of?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-25-2015, 7:56 PM Reply   
The board is an old LF Harley that my friends girlfriend bought cheap online, then had it wrapped with the Hover Board graphics.

I thought both of them rode well considering that isn't their primary set up, and for the second rider (Chase Shaw) the bindings were big on him.

It was a fun afternoon!