Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-12-2009, 10:31 AM Reply   
Austin put on a great movie night @ The Liquid Playground last night, food, prizes and a great atmosphere. Support the local shop, next movie night is in a couple weeks, every other Thursday.

Thanks Dadio!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-12-2009, 10:41 AM Reply   
Agreed, Austin is really doing a lot for the wake community in the SJ area. Big ups to Liquid Playground!
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-12-2009, 10:47 AM Reply   
We were there also. Austin is the bomb!! I picked up my new mutiny last night now deciding how not to cover up the top deck graphics. I took a couple of friends down with me and they got two new boards and one set of bindings. Thanks Austin for getting my friends hook up. If you haven't been to this shop yet, it is MUST SEE!!
Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2009, 12:05 PM Reply   
yeah thanks austin for helping me pick out that new board i got off you last night the axis}
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-12-2009, 1:13 PM Reply   
For shhezz!

Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 9... Global WarNing shop tour premiere!

Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-12-2009, 3:36 PM Reply   
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
I had a blast. Best turn-out to date and awesome vibes. We ended up locking the shop up at 11:30. Big thanks to everyone for showing up and supporting this event. This is just a start to big things! Ton of pics and video coming soon courtesy of thatwasrad.com. They are doing big things as well for the action sports community on the west coast! Thanks to Liquid Trends and Grant Roberts for making the stop as well.
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-12-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!
I had a blast. Best turn-out to date and awesome vibes. We ended up locking the shop up at 11:30. Big thanks to everyone for showing up and supporting this event. This is just a start to big things! Ton of pics and video coming soon courtesy of thatwasrad.com. They are doing huge things as well for the action sports community on the west coast! Thanks to Liquid Trends and Grant Roberts for making the stop as well.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-12-2009, 7:24 PM Reply   
Last night was awesome. It was a great time hanging out with everyone snd i totally forgot how good authentic is.

I cant wait to see Box of Fun and then Global Warning at the shop in a couple weeks!
Old     (jacob23)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
yeah. authentic was pretty good
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-18-2009, 1:56 PM Reply   
Collin shipped Box of Fun this moring so we are all set for next Thursday! Soooo pumped to see it!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-18-2009, 3:55 PM Reply   
Right On, I am looking forward to it!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-25-2009, 9:23 PM Reply   
tonight was another great night, alot of fun and the best turn out yet, Box of Fun was really good and yet again, austin made it a great night, Thanks Austin!
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-26-2009, 9:25 AM Reply   
Yah, it looked like a pretty rad setup, Austin ROCKS HARD! Sorry I couldnt stay Austin...big ups for what your doing for the SJ wake community though!!!! If anyone in the greater SJ area (or beyond) wants to meet some GREAT folks who are passionate about the sport and enjoy hanging out together the L.P. is the place to be!