Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-11-2008, 4:20 PM Reply   
Be at Orwood 10am Sun riding after that but a drink sounds good ...sweet idea Bryan...I am down for that..... Tobin
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-11-2008, 4:37 PM Reply   
Well if any of you guys ride down old river by King Island and see some people running a bobcat and leveling dirt that'll be me. Have fun out there, I'll be working on our lot but it'll all be worth it when it's done.
Old     (jgmaher)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-11-2008, 8:21 PM Reply   
yah, Hammer. My uncle Bob started Maherajah in 1950!!! He still owns his shop up in clearlake. But me, some family, and friends are bringing it to wakeboarding. We are expecting wakeskates to be arriving in the next couple weeks.. everyone should come out to the launch party tomorrow night! it's about to be fun and a good way to get everyone around this area together
Old     (da_kamp)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-14-2008, 3:33 PM Reply   
Oh hey tobin, added 4-5 new things to my bag yesterday, and am very very very very close to a FS 180 !
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-16-2008, 4:34 PM Reply   
no pics from this past weekend?