Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-20-2013, 11:16 AM Reply   
I am looking at a new boat lift. The Sunstream Floatlift looks like it would be a perfect solution to the challenges my dock presents (no power / changing water depths / lots of muck). Does anyone know of a used one for sale before I start working the wife over for a new one?
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       05-20-2013, 8:46 PM Reply   
Priced one out last year it was 12K with the bimini top and running LED lights, solar package. That was not put together, just delivered. Our neighbor has one next to us on our lake and it is awesome. I wish I could afford one I would buy it in a heartbeat. Just for info I looked for used ones everywhere and had no luck at all. I think hands down it is the best floating boat lift made, of coarse my opinion.
Old     (fabs128)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-20-2013, 10:17 PM Reply   
We have one on the puget sound and it is the best boat lift to deal with tides. We found ours on Craigslist. I would keep looking but not sure how many are in that area that would be used. They are pricey but well worth it in your circumstances. I would rate it 10 out of 10. Good luck with the search and convincing the wife.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-17-2013, 11:35 AM Reply   
Well....I found a used one and bought it. Now, for the first time since owning a boat, I have to tie something (the lift) to the dock. Can anyone point me in the direction of some adjustable dock lines that have worked well? In the space I am going to be putting this, I may need to make some adjustments from time to time, and figure retying ropes all the time may be a PITA (Pain In The >>>)
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-24-2013, 9:48 AM Reply   
Its here! I got it on Saturday. I still need to do some adjusting, but so far I really like it. Aside of clearing up some of the challenges with our docks, I can walk around the whole boat no problem now which it a great feature.
Attached Images

Old     (dpolen)      Join Date: Feb 2009       06-24-2013, 11:59 AM Reply   
That looks awesome, nice setup!
Old     (fabs128)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-25-2013, 11:49 AM Reply   
Looks awesome. Glad you found one. No more dealing with the trailer. Here is ours. Enjoy!

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  79.0 KB