Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       06-01-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
Got this in a private message...

Kone Andrew
9:24 AM June 1, 2010
Hello
Please Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethic. By introduction, I am Mr.andrew kone Fund Manager with SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES EN -RCI (sgbci) and I handle all our Investor's capital Project Funds which enables me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account I would love to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this business proposal. Listen, the total sum of £9.7 Million GBP Pounds (Nine million seven hundred thousand GBP Pounds) I Hoped that you will not betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent help assistance in transferring this above mentioned sum into your bank account or you come here in this bank for cash paying into your hands..
I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. Since our bank could not locate any of his nearest person to inherit this money. So this is the reason why I contacted you, so that with me giving you all his information we can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full detail on how the business will be executed.

Email me for more details (andrewkone@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely
Mr.andrew
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
I seem to get TONS of this stuff in the last few months. Probably 3-4 e-mails a day like this. Maybe it is coming from WW.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-01-2010, 11:48 AM Reply   
Brandon, I'm on the case and this guy will be banned. Thanks for letting me know.

Andy, nobody has access to email addresses via WakeWorld, so there is no way WakeWorld is the cause of your spam.
Old     (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       06-08-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
More spam... Am I the only one getting these??

Friendship
Between Rossy Johnson and You

Rossy Johnson
1:16 PM June 8, 2010 Hello dear,
Greetings to you,My name is Rose, i view your profile in this site and i decide to communicate with you, it will be my pleasure if you will be my friend, i wish if you will respond to my mail box so that i will tell you more about my self.and sent you my photo, i hope to hear from you.
yours Rose.
Email
(rossy_johnsons@yahoo.co.uk)
Old     (xcharrier)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-09-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
I got the same one yesterday from Rose.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-09-2010, 3:29 PM Reply   
Same here, from rose. Whats the deal. wonder why they are one WW.

Cant imagine what kinda person does this kinda garbage....
Old     (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       06-13-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
Got another... Any way to stop this??

nerves015@yahoo.com
Hello.
My name is Nerves I was impress when i saw your profile at www.wakeworld.com and i will
like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am.I believe we can establish a long lasting relationship with you.
In addition,i will like you to reply me through my
private e mail box (nerves015@yahoo.com).
This is because i dont know the possibilities of
remaining in forum for a long time.
Thanks,waiting to hear from you soonest.
Nerves.
Reply:
Old    BriaBASS            06-14-2010, 6:47 AM Reply   
YUP, I got 4 of that exact same message yesterday ,,,B
http://www.wakeworld.com/nerves200/
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-14-2010, 6:49 AM Reply   
Got that one this morning
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-14-2010, 6:58 AM Reply   
Unfortunately, this is one of the drawbacks of having the most popular discussion board software in the world. There are a lot of spammers out there with vBulleting in their crosshairs. The best thing to do is to click on the person's profile and click on the "Report this Person" button so that I can ban them as quickly as possible before they are able to hit others. There is also an option to "Block this Person" if you no longer want to receive PM's from them.

You can set up your account so that only friends can PM you. Therefore, a "stranger" would have to first get you to accept his friend request before they are able to send you spam. For some reason the spammers have been hitting us pretty hard lately, so I'll probably force all new memberships to get my approval before they are able to do anything. That way I should be able to filter most of them out. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Old    welcome            07-27-2010, 1:46 AM Reply   
Aunt, help me! "yesterday, lying in Christian Louboutin Sale a public hospital Christian Louboutin in the town qingbai Jiang qingquan first in-patient Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes departments of a little boy, because" overwhelmed "Pant cries. Little boy Christian Louboutin Shoes named Lee (who), said the vast Grandma, 5-year-old Ghd before the vast size and ordinary kids, but as Ghd Straighteners he grew older, his weight gradually Ghd Hair Straightener emerged "explosive growth". Now, a 13-year-old Li Hao, height 1.4 m, weight more Ghd Hair Straighteners already reached 240 kg.
Fat too thick blood transfusion is not found
Ghd Straighteners Ireland Yesterday morning,
buy christian louboutin
christian louboutin glitter
discount louboutin
Christopher Walken
Ben Affleck
Hilary Duff
Haylie Duff
Lindsay Lohan
Meg Ryan
Paula Patton
Sandra Bullock
Natalie Portman
eric bana
Old    BriaBASS            08-04-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
belssingbuba@yahoo.co.uk
Hello,
My name is blessing i saw your profile at (www.gooswingers.com) and i love it i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email address thusbelssingbuba@yahoo.co.uk).so that i will tell you more about me and where i from and also send you my picture for you to know me to well.
Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
Miss blessing.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-04-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
Brian, I think the real issue here is what you're doing on gooswingers.com!! Goo swinging is a terrible habit and I discourage it! Actually, I'm assuming you haven't checked your messages in a while because I banned that person back in June. If that's a recent message, let me know and I'll investigate further. Thanks.