Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Pretty telling that all words in regards to people in the Trump administration was only about Burisma and Election interference by Ukraine and money tied to them to allow investigations but Taylor uses the term domestic politics and only after discussing that he saw NEW REPORTS does he start using the term Burisma and Biden. Not that Trump or anyone associated with Trump said it. ONLY Taylor said these things. This guy will get chewed up. I am a nobody when it comes to legal matters and I an see the stream of conscience on this.
You may be right. It's gonna be fun to watch Rudy spin this, since it's his backchannel diplomacy that defined the meaning of "investigations." Good thing he wasn't spinning any of these wacky theories to the press or anything.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stay on topic. May be Ironic, but Trump did not blackmail a foreign president to get a foreign prosecutor fired from investigating Jr's company.
Actually what he did was Extort a desperate foreign country at war with Russia to start an investigation PUBLICLY to investigate his political rival. Didn't do it alone, got a bunch of the state dept involved, The Justice dept, His energy Sec, EU ambassador...a whole crazy clown car full. And it is documented by a boatload of gov employees. Sad.
Jr. Doesn't have a company its daddies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 12:29 PM Reply   
Spin this part Delta.
Ina regularNSC secure video -conference callon July 18, heard a staff person
from the Office ofManagementand Budget (OMB) say that there was a hold on
security assistance to Ukrainebut could not say why. Toward the end of an
otherwise normalmeeting, a voice on the call the person wasoff-screen - said
that she was from OMB and thather bosshad instructed her notto approve any
additionalspending ofsecurity assistance for Ukraineuntil further notice. and
others sat in astonishment Ukrainianswere fighting the Russiansand counted
on not only the training andweapons, butalso the assuranceof U .S . support. All
thattheOMBstaffperson said was that thedirectivehad come from the President
to the Chief of Staff to OMB. In an instant, I realized that one of the key pillars of
our strong support for Ukrainewas threatened. Theirregular policy channel was
runningcontrary to goals of longstandingU .S . policy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Spin this part Delta.
Ina regularNSC secure video -conference callon July 18, heard a staff person
from the Office ofManagementand Budget (OMB) say that there was a hold on
security assistance to Ukrainebut could not say why. Toward the end of an
otherwise normalmeeting, a voice on the call the person wasoff-screen - said
that she was from OMB and thather bosshad instructed her notto approve any
additionalspending ofsecurity assistance for Ukraineuntil further notice. and
others sat in astonishment Ukrainianswere fighting the Russiansand counted
on not only the training andweapons, butalso the assuranceof U .S . support. All
thattheOMBstaffperson said was that thedirectivehad come from the President
to the Chief of Staff to OMB. In an instant, I realized that one of the key pillars of
our strong support for Ukrainewas threatened. Theirregular policy channel was
runningcontrary to goals of longstandingU .S . policy.
what is there to spin. That is an opinion about what the Ukrainians need the money for. You think a country in the middle of a war can instantly move money into weapons? Why is it we are the only ones supporting their war. Why aren't the NATO allies spending on it. Even with any of that, that is a policy decision the president can make. He is in charge of foreign policy weather you like it or not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Actually what he did was Extort a desperate foreign country at war with Russia to start an investigation PUBLICLY to investigate his political rival. Didn't do it alone, got a bunch of the state dept involved, The Justice dept, His energy Sec, EU ambassador...a whole crazy clown car full. And it is documented by a boatload of gov employees. Sad.
Jr. Doesn't have a company its daddies.
That is your spin. He wanted that not desperate country to investigate the reason why they medaled in our elections. I thought you were after the truth and wanted foreign medalling in our elections to be stopped. You don't seem to interested into getting to the truth these days.

It is a stretch to call Biden a political rival when he is not even a rival in his own party. It is even a bigger stretch to say he was investigating Biden when it is pretty clear that he wanted to know why the VP of the US stopped the investigation of a company in the Ukraine especially when it had US ties. Sounds like some good questions to be asked. Of course you don't think so because you are not interested in the truth.

Awe yes. Poor Jr. Poor poor multi millionaire Jr who could buy and sell you 10 times a day. Don't really care about him. Apparently you do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You may be right. It's gonna be fun to watch Rudy spin this, since it's his backchannel diplomacy that defined the meaning of "investigations." Good thing he wasn't spinning any of these wacky theories to the press or anything.
May be fun. Not illegal though. This is Meuller report x2. Public is going to be pissed and motivated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Kind of funny back channel diplomacy. Being going on during every president. Matter fact it was back channel diplomacy that stopped WW3 from happening when the Soviets missile tracking system thought they had missiles incoming.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
May be fun. Not illegal though. This is Meuller report x2. Public is going to be pissed and motivated.

Interestingly enough legality isn’t the question. I feel like we have covered this ground before?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-24-2019, 3:15 PM Reply   
tldr; Delta thinks the Democratic party is evil because they kicked the corrupt Biden to the curb.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 2:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
tldr; Delta thinks the Democratic party is evil because they kicked the corrupt Biden to the curb.

And he isn’t getting his maxi pads from proctor & gamble anymore.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 4:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Interestingly enough legality isn’t the question. I feel like we have covered this ground before?
When it comes to high crime and so on it does. Otherwise you are just bitching about crap you don't like. What else is new. Water is wet. Matter of fact most of the stuff you guys are bitching about is the same stuff your people do except we can do it with making the correct restroom choices. We bitch, you bitch. That is all this comes down too except you have a whole press corp telling us it is bringing down the president. We are going to get him yada, yada, yada. Now you are just pissing people off and you guys will pay for it at the polls.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
And he isn’t getting his maxi pads from proctor & gamble anymore.
Funny. You guys are the ones who are confused if you need them or not. Try not to get arrested looking a women in your confused bathroom. The me too movement is strong with you people. You will do 5 to 10 in no time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But I thought it was Trump and the Ukraine folks that threw Biden to the curb? Isn't what that little witch hunt is about? 5 to 1 Hillary makes another run. Biden was the only half way moderate you had up there. Even Bill Maher has conceded that the leftist are going to cost you the election.

Run Hillary Run!!!!!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-25-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Liberals run from one hysteria to the next gobbling irrationally like a flock of turkeys.

Watching the heads explode now that the investigation into the spying on Trump is criminal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 4:37 AM Reply   
BTW. The Russian Investigation just went hot. It is now a full Criminal Investigation. Have fun folks. Going to expand with the full might of the US government.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-25-2019, 4:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW. The Russian Investigation just went hot. It is now a full Criminal Investigation. Have fun folks. Going to expand with the full might of the US government.
Well keep in mind Trump was caught wire tapping world leaders & journalists & had to publicly apologize. Or was that "tell Putin after the election I'll have more flexibility on missile defense". No way the previous admin would commit such crimes & abuse their power.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Well keep in mind Trump was caught wire tapping world leaders & journalists & had to publicly apologize. Or was that "tell Putin after the election I'll have more flexibility on missile defense". No way the previous admin would commit such crimes & abuse their power.....
What are you talking about?!! That is bull crap. We all know Trump was the one who shook down BP after the gulf oil spill for $5 billion and moved the money into funding left wing groups. Oh wait... that happened during that other guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 5:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Also, I really don't appreciate your tone. We all know Trump has been flying drones around the world and flying missiles into hundreds of buildings after receiving his Nobel Prize for Peace. The nerve of that Trump...... Maybe they can impeach him on that alone
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-25-2019, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, I really don't appreciate your tone. We all know Trump has been flying drones around the world and flying missiles into hundreds of buildings after receiving his Nobel Prize for Peace. The nerve of that Trump...... Maybe they can impeach him on that alone
lol. I really can't wait to see how this ends.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
SDNY and DOJ criminal division both independently investigating Rudy too! What a circus.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...artment-057125
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
SDNY and DOJ criminal division both independently investigating Rudy too! What a circus.

there are those words again. "Appears" to be a target. "Barr's reputation has taken a hit with his role out of the Russian probe" That is their opinion. I think Barr is awesome. What don't they write that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:

You should also link the article where the New York CITY Barr Association has written a piece threatening Barr about bowing out of the investigations because Trump used his name. Saying that he would be dis-barred for leading the investigations. OF course the CITY association neglects to tell people that they have recently honored 4 Obama DOJ officials in the last few years.

When people are this mad and the scum are coming out of the holes like this, it tells me Trump is doing the right things. People don't make stances like this unless they are scared.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should also link the article where the New York CITY Barr Association has written a piece threatening Barr about bowing out of the investigations because Trump used his name. Saying that he would be dis-barred for leading the investigations. OF course the CITY association neglects to tell people that they have recently honored 4 Obama DOJ officials in the last few years.

When people are this mad and the scum are coming out of the holes like this, it tells me Trump is doing the right things. People don't make stances like this unless they are scared.
What article? Maybe you should link the articles you are referencing?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 8:08 AM Reply   
oh and if it's this, what is says is not what you say it says.

I would also say, if I were Barr, BFD. A city bar association doesn't have any real regulatory authority in this matter, does it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:

I would also say, if I were Barr, BFD. A city bar association doesn't have any real regulatory authority in this matter, does it?
That is the whole point. You have all these idiots trying to jump in and protect themselves or do what ever it is they do. Of course our very own 95 stated that Barr could be dis-barred earlier in these conversations/ shouting matches. Heard that on the radio last night on my nice hour drive talking about the new york city barr association. Found it laughable and even more so that it was brought up as evidence in this board as a reason to reject this whole matter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

I believe what they were discussing on the radio had more words than what you posted. It was removal by congress (forgot that hilarious talking point) among other things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

Sorry one last quip on this. My point with writing that back to you about the new york city barr is just like the Politico Article or the posting of Taylor's opening statement then you go to all these biased news organizations and it is like 11th grade with these articles. Did you hear what so and so said about Trump? They really got Trump now. Walls closing in on Trump. Crap like that. Then you actually read the articles and they us words like "appears", "may". Talyor said Trump said to get Biden, then you read that Trump said go after election meddeling and that company and after he read the news reports he himself started to conflate Burisma and Biden with his own bias that the whole thing was poltics and not a legit criminal probe.

So freaking dishonest. I am not saying it never goes both ways but good grief. This is how they F up the public and they are worried about Russian Trolls. They are the trolls. When people realize that these organizations profits are tied to getting people to click on their links this will never stop. That is the irony of it all. They writ the articles about Russians and Trump not because it is true, it is because it will generate reads.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 9:20 AM Reply   
hmmm, no I think an article confirming that Rudy *is* under criminal *investigation* (not indictment / hasn't been charged) by two separate DOJ offices, is a little different than a whiny letter from a lawyers club. I put my big boy pants on and read both articles critically and have drawn my own conclusion that potentially being criminally charged is a bigger deal than a complaint letter accompanied by a press release.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 10-25-2019 at 9:27 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 9:37 AM Reply   
When a business man is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something....
Nobody owed the grifter anything.

Quote:
Later on July 19 and in the early morning of July 20 (Kyiv time), I received text
messages on a three-way WhatsApp text conversation with Ambassadors Volker
and Sondland, a record of which l understand has already been provided to the
Committees by Ambassador Volker. Ambassador Sondland said that a call
between President Trump and President Zelenskyy would take place soon.
Ambassador Volker said that what was “[m]ost impt is for Zelensky to say that he
will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are
any.”
Later on July 20, I had a phone conversation with Ambassador Sondland while he
was on a train from Paris to London. Ambassador Sondland told me that he had
recommended to President Zelenskyy that he use the phrase, “I will leave no stone
unturned” with regard to “investigations” when President Zelenskyy spoke with
President Trump.
Also on July 20, I had a phone conversation with Mr. Danyliuk, during which he
conveyed to me that President Zelenskyy did not want to be used as a pawn in a
U.S. re-election campaign. The next day I texted both Ambassadors Volker and
Sondland about President Zelenskyy’s concern.
Quote:
On September 1, just three days after my cable to Secretary Pompeo, President
Zelenskyy met Vice President Pence at a bilateral meeting in Warsaw. President
Trump had planned to travel to Warsaw but at the last minute had cancelled
because of Hurricane Dorian. Just hours before the Pence-Zelenskyy meeting, I
contacted Mr. Danyliuk to let him know that the delay of U.S. security assistance
was an “all or nothing” proposition, in the sense that if the White House did not lift
the hold prior to the end of the fiscal year (September 30), the funds would expire
and Ukraine would receive nothing. I was hopeful that at the bilateral meeting or
shortly thereafter, the White House would lift the hold, but this was not to be.
Indeed, I received a readout of the Pence-Zelenskyy meeting over the phone from
Mr. Morrison, during which he told me President Zelenskyy had opened the
meeting by asking the Vice President about security cooperation. The Vice
President did not respond substantively, but said that he would talk to President
Trump that night. The Vice President did say that President Trump wanted the
Europeans to do more to support Ukraine and that he wanted the Ukrainians to do
more to fight corruption.
During this same phone call I had with Mr. Morrison, he went on to describe a
conversation Ambassador Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw.
Ambassador Sondland told Mr. Yermak that the security assistance money would
not come until President Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation.
I was alarmed by what Mr. Morrison told me about the Sondland-Yermak conversation.
This was the first time I had heard that the security assistance—not
just the White House meeting—was conditioned on the investigations.
Very concerned, on that same day I sent Ambassador Sondland a text message
asking if “we [are] now saying that security assistance and [a] WH meeting are
conditioned on investigations?” Ambassador Sondland responded asking me to
call him, which I did. During that phone call, Ambassador Sondland told me that
President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelenskyy to state publicly
that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the
2016 U.S. election.
Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a
mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White
House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement
of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent
on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President
Trump wanted President Zelenskyy “in a public box” by making a public statement
about ordering such investigations.

Quote:
On September 5, I hosted Senators Johnson and Murphy for a visit to Kyiv.
During their visit, we met with President Zelenskyy. His first question to the
senators was about the withheld security assistance. My recollection of the
meeting is that both senators stressed that bipartisan support for Ukraine in
Washington was Ukraine’s most important strategic asset and that President
Zelenskyy should not jeopardize that bipartisan support by getting drawn into U.S.
domestic politics.
I had been making (and continue to make) this point to all of my Ukrainian official
contacts. But the push to make President Zelenskyy publicly commit to
investigations of Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election showed
how the official foreign policy of the United States was undercut by the irregular
efforts led by Mr. Giuliani.
Quote:
The following day, on September 8, Ambassador Sondland and I spoke on the
phone. He said he had talked to President Trump as I had suggested a week
earlier, but that President Trump was adamant that President Zelenskyy, himself,
had to “clear things up and do it in public.” President Trump said it was not a
“quid pro quo.” Ambassador Sondland said that he had talked to President
Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them that, although this was not a quid pro
quo, if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things up” in public, we would be at a
“stalemate.” I understood a “stalemate” to mean that Ukraine would not receive
the much-needed military assistance. Ambassador Sondland said that this
conversation concluded with President Zelenskyy agreeing to make a public
statement in an interview with CNN.

Quote:
Ambassador Sondland responded about five hours later that I was “incorrect about
President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro
quo’s of any kind.”
Before these text messages, during our call on September 8, Ambassador Sondland
tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman
is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the
businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check. Ambassador
Volker used the same terms several days later while we were together at the Yalta
European Strategy Conference. I argued to both that the explanation made no
sense: the Ukrainians did not “owe” President Trump anything, and holding up
security assistance for domestic political gain was “crazy,” as I had said in my text
message to Ambassadors Sondland and Volker on September 9.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
hmmm, no I think an article confirming that Rudy *is* under criminal *investigation* (not indictment / hasn't been charged) by two separate DOJ offices, is a little different than a whiny letter from a lawyers club. I put my big boy pants on and read both articles critically and have drawn my own conclusion that potentially being criminally charged is a bigger deal than a complaint letter accompanied by a press release.
Quote:
meaning an expansion of resources that indicates the politically sensitive probe into the president’s personal attorney is both broader and moving at a faster pace than previously understood.
Quote:
He appears to be a subject, if not a target of an active investigation
Quote:
The criminal division of the Justice Department in Washington has taken an interest
I don't see anywhere where he is under criminal investigaiton. Only that there is interest and people are asking around. Of course they are asking around. There are politically motivated people everywhere. That is how dishonest these articles are. You come away thinking he is actually under criminal investigation when he clearly is being probed. Trump has been probed for 3 years and has never been formally under criminal investigation, yet you people seem to think he has. Mueller had even said that Trump is not the topic of his investigation. All in the slight of hand word smithing of these articles. Gets the true believers to believe they just got confirmation of their biases.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
When a business man is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something....
YOUR Opinion. Opinions are not laws. You have shown over and over again that you are not capable of telling the difference.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
what is there to spin. That is an opinion about what the Ukrainians need the money for. You think a country in the middle of a war can instantly move money into weapons? Why is it we are the only ones supporting their war. Why aren't the NATO allies spending on it. Even with any of that, that is a policy decision the president can make. He is in charge of foreign policy weather you like it or not.
"The directive to hold the $$ and support had come from the president."
Its not an opinion on how Ukraine needs/uses their money. If the president makes that decision he is breaking with US policy. So, you are saying the new US policy is to support Russia in its war with Ukraine? How far you gonna try to ride that horse?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Before these text messages, during our call on September 8, Ambassador Sondland
tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman
is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the
businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check.
Second party opinion of the situation. Now you are attaching that to Trump. Trump did not say those words

Quote:
I had been making (and continue to make) this point to all of my Ukrainian official
contacts. But the push to make President Zelenskyy publicly commit to
investigations of Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election showed
how the official foreign policy of the United States was undercut by the irregular
efforts led by Mr. Giuliani.
That is Taylors opinion. The official US policy is what ever the President decides it is, not an appointee.

Quote:
Ambassador Sondland said that he had talked to President
Zelenskyy and Mr. Yermak and told them that, although this was not a quid pro
quo,
if President Zelenskyy did not “clear things up” in public, we would be at a
“stalemate.” I understood a “stalemate” to mean that Ukraine would not receive
the much-needed military assistance.
Ambassador Sondland said that this
conversation concluded with President Zelenskyy agreeing to make a public
statement in an interview with CNN.
There was no quid pro quo and Zalenskyy did in fact get the money. The term stalemate definition is his opinion and the conversation was a third person conversation of one person relaying in HIS words and not TRUMP words on the situation. Then the third party made an opinion on what the second person told him, yet here you are saying that Trump said these thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
YOUR Opinion. Opinions are not laws. You have shown over and over again that you are not capable of telling the difference.
How does the country of Ukraine owe trump anything?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
"The directive to hold the $$ and support had come from the president."
Its not an opinion on how Ukraine needs/uses their money. If the president makes that decision he is breaking with US policy. So, you are saying the new US policy is to support Russia in its war with Ukraine? How far you gonna try to ride that horse?
Are you trying to say that the US is fighting a war with the Ukraine as a proxy? When did that get voted in by congress? The president has all authority for foreign policy. He is the executive and he IS the policy. Just like when Clinton sold china our missile secrets. Congress voted NO. So you can saddle up any horse you like. Your FEEEEELINGS are not the law. Did Ukraine get the money yes or no? Now all of a sudden you and your hate Trump crowd are angry at how fast the money got there? Was it policy to hold up $1billion dollars based on politics? A low level government official certainly is not worth a billion dollars now is he? Isn't that playing politics? Was it illegal?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who said that Ukraine owed Trump anything? Can you point me to Trump saying that. You should find it in less than 30 seconds if he said it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let me ask you this simple question. If Trump is not in charge of that money but legal definition, then why does the president have to sign off on the transaction?

If congress can just give out money, then the president would have no say and they would just do it.

Why was Obama just able to give Iran (you know the biggest sponsors of terror on the planet) a few billion dollars without congress signing off on it? Did he go to jail because according to you, the president does not control foreign policy and certainly can not spend money against congresses wishes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:14 AM Reply   
Taylor is a 50 year vet. He was in 101st airborne in Nam and 40 years of service afterward. He has a habit of habitual and detailed note taking. All his notes are in the hands of the State dept. They wont cooperate and hand Taylors notes over. If nothing to hide...why not release Taylors notes to congress? His opinion counts more than most. There is OFFICIAL US policy for countries. Ours is to support Ukraine in their war with Russia, pretty clear what US policy is. It is not what trump was pushing. Its not an opinion. They required the Ukraine pres to go in public on a microphone and say he was investigating trumps political rival if they wanted to receive Assistance. . Again, not opinion. Statement of fact.
Other than the fact there WAS quid, pro, quo...
These were all demands from trump, from trumps personally picked rat pack. Do you think trump picked these guys specifically and then they didn't do what he asked them to do?? They don't need trump on camera saying it, but they do have it. Trump himself released a transcript and the transcript tells the exact sa,me story. There is the call, the whistle blower account and the accounts of the state dept people and all the stories say the same thing. If you want the $$ you need to do this first. Now, in an impeachment it all doesn't even matter quid, pro, quo is not required.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:15 AM Reply   
Powers of the President:

The powers of the president of the United States include those powers explicitly granted by Article II of the United States Constitution to the president of the United States, powers granted by Acts of Congress, implied powers, and also a great deal of soft power that is attached to the presidency.

The Constitution explicitly assigns the president the power to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of their Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors. The president oversees federal law execution by directing and removing executive officers. The president may make treaties, which need to be ratified by two-thirds of the Senate, and is accorded those foreign-affairs functions not otherwise granted to Congress or shared with the Senate. Thus, the president can control the formation and communication of foreign policy and can direct the nation's diplomatic corps. The president may also appoint Article III judges and some officers with the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate. In the condition of a Senate recess, the president may make a temporary appointment.

Executive privilege gives the president the ability to withhold information from the public, Congress, and the courts in national security and diplomatic affairs

Foreign affairs

Under the Constitution, the president is the federal official that is primarily responsible for the relations of the United States with foreign nations. The president appoints ambassadors, ministers, and consuls (subject to confirmation by the Senate) and receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials.[29] With the secretary of state, the president manages all official contacts with foreign governments.

On occasion, the president may personally participate in summit conferences where heads of state meet for direct consultation.[43] For example, President Wilson led the American delegation to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 after World War I; President Franklin D. Roosevelt met with Allied leaders during World War II; and every president sits down with world leaders to discuss economic and political issues and to reach agreements.

Through the Department of State and the Department of Defense, the president is responsible for the protection of Americans abroad and of foreign nationals in the United States. The president decides whether to recognize new nations and new governments,[44] and negotiate treaties with other nations, which become binding on the United States when approved by two-thirds of the Senate. The president may also negotiate executive agreements with foreign powers that are not subject to Senate confirmation.[45]
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who said that Ukraine owed Trump anything? Can you point me to Trump saying that. You should find it in less than 30 seconds if he said it.
Maybe you missed it. Sondland and Volker both used the same "businessman writing a check" analogy. Taylor told them, no one owes trump anything. Glad you are seeing the light.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Taylor is a 50 year vet. He was in 101st airborne in Nam and 40 years of service afterward. He has a habit of habitual and detailed note taking. All his notes are in the hands of the State dept. They wont cooperate and hand Taylors notes over. If nothing to hide...why not release Taylors notes to congress? His opinion counts more than most. There is OFFICIAL US policy for countries. Ours is to support Ukraine in their war with Russia, pretty clear what US policy is. It is not what trump was pushing. Its not an opinion. They required the Ukraine pres to go in public on a microphone and say he was investigating trumps political rival if they wanted to receive Assistance. . Again, not opinion. Statement of fact.
These were all demands from trump, from trumps personally picked rat pack. Do you think trump picked these guys specifically and then they didn't do what he asked them to do?? They don't need trump on camera saying it, but they do have it. Trump himself released a transcript and the transcript tells the exact sa,me story. There is the call, the whistle blower account and the accounts of the state dept people and all the stories say the same thing. If you want the $$ you need to do this first. Now, in an impeachment it all doesn't even matter quid, pro, quo is not required.
An opinion is an opinion. This is not a democracy. The opinion of an appointee does not trump the law no matter how many of you hate filled beings stomp your feet.

Again, it is your opinion that it is a political rival. Second, even Taylor said that Trump only asked about Election mettling and Burisma. It was Taylor who used the words politics and explicitly after saying he saw the news reports that he realized it was a political investigation of Biden. That is an opinion and a emotionally hijacked opinion at that because you can read the worry in his notes that money for a war of a country that he loves dearly is being delayed. Being delayed in his OPINION based on domestic politics. The fact is, this is a world wide criminal probe with the actors trying to perform a soft coup on the President. You dear Taylor while i am sure he is a good man is clearly biased by his love for a foreign country and not speaking of the best interests of the US.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you trying to say that the US is fighting a war with the Ukraine as a proxy? When did that get voted in by congress? The president has all authority for foreign policy. He is the executive and he IS the policy. Just like when Clinton sold china our missile secrets. Congress voted NO. So you can saddle up any horse you like. Your FEEEEELINGS are not the law. Did Ukraine get the money yes or no? Now all of a sudden you and your hate Trump crowd are angry at how fast the money got there? Was it policy to hold up $1billion dollars based on politics? A low level government official certainly is not worth a billion dollars now is he? Isn't that playing politics? Was it illegal?
Are you stupid or just obnoxious? You know as well as I Ukraine is at war with Russia. If the president wants to swap loyalties (like he did to the kurds) he should come out and say he is supporting Russia in its war on Ukraine. Did he say that? Its congress job to declare war. Since that thing happened 9/11, Pres thinks he can do what he wants. That comes with consequences. Let him stand in front of a hot mic and pledge support for putin as he has all along.
As far as Biden, yes it was policy to hold the $ not based on politics. You cant seem to get that in your little tiny head.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe you missed it. Sondland and Volker both used the same "businessman writing a check" analogy. Taylor told them, no one owes trump anything. Glad you are seeing the light.
Ok. You just pointed to 2 people who are NOT Trump. Can you show me where Trump said. I know you can not. With that, I will add the followup. Even if he did, so what. Does it make you mad? It is not illegal and technically Trump is writing the check as HE AS THE PRESIDENT IS IN CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
Not even Hannity, Beck, Carlson, Ingraham, Limbaugh are so stupid to try and say Biden is not a political foe to trump. Only you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok. You just pointed to 2 people who are NOT Trump. Can you show me where Trump said. I know you can not. With that, I will add the followup. Even if he did, so what. Does it make you mad? It is not illegal and technically Trump is writing the check as HE AS THE PRESIDENT IS IN CHARGE OF FOREIGN POLICY!
You wrote it yourself. The president is responsible.

Quote:
Under the Constitution, the president is the federal official that is primarily responsible for the relations of the United States with foreign nations. The president appoints ambassadors, ministers, and consuls (subject to confirmation by the Senate) and receives foreign ambassadors and other public officials.[29] With the secretary of state, the president manages all official contacts with foreign governments.
The buck stops at trump when the people he specifically hand picks use extortion on a desperate foreign country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you stupid or just obnoxious? You know as well as I Ukraine is at war with Russia. If the president wants to swap loyalties (like he did to the kurds) he should come out and say he is supporting Russia in its war on Ukraine. Did he say that? Its congress job to declare war. Since that thing happened 9/11, Pres thinks he can do what he wants. That comes with consequences. Let him stand in front of a hot mic and pledge support for putin as he has all along.
As far as Biden, yes it was policy to hold the $ not based on politics. You cant seem to get that in your little tiny head.
Funny. We just had a 2.5 year thorough investigation saying there was no such thing so you can stop repeating lies.

It is not since 9/11 that the president can do what he wants. It is in that little thing called the constitution. You being from California don't believe in such documents but it is there.

You still can't tell me about the Kurds. There are millions of them living in Turkey. I am confused on who turned there backs on who?

On Biden. Funny, fire a low level guy who is investigating the company my son works for or you don't get the money that congress agreed to pay to them. THAT IS NOT POLITICS? You are a Fing hack. Can you show me where congress voted for that to be the policy? Congress in the game of going after low level political figures in a former Soviet state?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:

The buck stops at trump when the people he specifically hand picks use extortion on a desperate foreign country.
No I did not. Where did Trump say those words. Or is my words now Trumps? Show me where Trup said those words. You want to impeach a sitting president based on what he said. Show me. No Show us ALL where he said those words.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
He didn't write the check. He held it up over their head and (like a bully) he said if you want this you have to do me a favor first. Extortion.
The money is tax money, not trump $$. Congress voted bipartisan to continue to help Ukraine because WE DONT LIKE RUSSIA. They are NOT out allies . The only one in the way of Ukraine getting the help was trump and his handpicked stooges.
BeBest.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

So was it was not extortion to withhold $1 BILLION dollars over a low level political figure who was investigating Biden's son's company (that poor poor desperate country, how did they ever survive) but it IS extortion to hold $100 million dollars over an actual criminal probe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
He didn't write the check. He held it up over their head and (like a bully) he said if you want this you have to do me a favor first. Extortion.
The money is tax money, not trump $$. Congress voted bipartisan to continue to help Ukraine because WE DONT LIKE RUSSIA. They are NOT out allies . The only one in the way of Ukraine getting the help was trump and his handpicked stooges.
BeBest.
Russia is not our allies? Then you better tell NASA to quit having them shoot our boys into space. You also need to get congress to cut a check for the Russians portion of the International Space Station that they help with and again give us rides too.

Again, I shall point you to the constitution on the powers of the President. Bully is your opinion. So, I clearly see (like I have not in the past) that you democrats policies and revenge game is all based on emotions.

You do realize in the psychology word that people who argue with emotion are actually bullies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
On Biden. Funny, fire a low level guy who is investigating the company my son works for or you don't get the money that congress agreed to pay to them. THAT IS NOT POLITICS? You are a Fing hack. Can you show me where congress voted for that to be the policy? Congress in the game of going after low level political figures in a former Soviet state?
You sound so desperate.
Why do you continue to spout conspiracy theory (debunked)? Biden was working for the US (not himself) at the request of the EU, the monetary fund.... He didn't do it behind Obama or anyone else back. They didn't fire ambassadors and do backchannel crap like Guiliani and trump did. Biden was openly assigned the Job at alls request. Trump hired felons and pushed russias agenda to personally benefit in the election. None of that is the case with Biden. Big difference.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not even Hannity, Beck, Carlson, Ingraham, Limbaugh are so stupid to try and say Biden is not a political foe to trump. Only you.
Tell me that when Hillary or Warren are the nominees.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Is trump running in 2020?
Is Biden?
dense
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sound so desperate.
Why do you continue to spout conspiracy theory (debunked)? Biden was working for the US (not himself) at the request of the EU, the monetary fund.... He didn't do it behind Obama or anyone else back. They didn't fire ambassadors and do backchannel crap like Guiliani and trump did. Biden was openly assigned the Job at alls request. Trump hired felons and pushed russias agenda to personally benefit in the election. None of that is the case with Biden. Big difference.
So the VP works for the EU now?

Trying to figure out what Russia's agenda is. Only people to actually work with the Russians was Steele and guess who was funding him. That's right, Hillary was.

Trump represents the USA not EU. not the monetary fund. He represents America.

You still avoid the question. What I laid out was all facts. He did have a low level guy fired in a foreign country. He did withhold the money ($1 billion US dollars) to that poor, poor desperate country. The person fired was investigating the company that Biden's son worked for. Biden is the one who did the deed of asking and holding. None of those FACTs are refuted. Again, what you can not tell the difference on, is the opinion of why all that happened. I say Joe is dirty. You say he is a patriot. So, whose opinion are we allowed to send him to the electric chair over? Mine? Does our opinion save him? What he did was technically not illegal unless he got in the way of a criminal investigation then there could be something. By definition he did extrort that poor, poor country. That is a fact right?

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: extortion; plural noun: extortions

the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Sounds like another fact in my column. Was it illegal? Nope. Part of the powers given the executive branch. That is another fact. Buy I still want him in that chair. I don't like democrats and what he did to that poor, poor, poor little ol sweat country was horrible. Now that I know it happened, I want his head. I mean I didn't give to ****s about it until you said you cared. Now it is my job number one to see him fry. It does not have to be for that. It can be for anything now. He is dirty, dirty, dirty in my opinion an you what? Mine is the only one that matters. Well mine and anyone who agrees. God. Please help those poor, poor, poor people in Ukraine and keep them safe from Biden and his extorting minions. Especially lock up their women as we all know he is creepy around them as well.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is trump running in 2020?
Is Biden?
dense
No. Joe is not running for president currently. He is running for the democrat nomination and he is behind a crack pot woman who thinks she is an Indian who wants all her land back.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Pretty sure biden is running for president, was the leader from the get go (certainly through the "Ukraine scandal" timeframe) and was til this week. Your just playing a fool or what?

Biden, at the request of USA, EU and others asked to have the Ukraine prosecutor fired because he was not prosecuting crime. He was given the power to withhold funds to make the mutual goal happen. The person fired had started an investigation into Burisma, it had concluded. The facts you are omitting (that he was accomplishing a mutual goal in the open) is what makes a difference. Trump was acting in his own self interest. BTW, im not a biden guy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-25-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
Tell us more about the honorable prosecutor that Biden so corruptly got fired Delta.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Taylor is a 50 year vet. He was in 101st airborne in Nam and 40 years of service afterward. He has a habit of habitual and detailed note taking. All his notes are in the hands of the State dept. They wont cooperate and hand Taylors notes over. If nothing to hide...why not release Taylors notes to congress? His opinion counts more than most. There is OFFICIAL US policy for countries. Ours is to support Ukraine in their war with Russia, pretty clear what US policy is. It is not what trump was pushing. Its not an opinion

That is pretty much an emotional plea. Pathetic at best. I thought democrats were upset with the US funding proxy wars. Isn't that what all those anti war protestors who break up buildings are rioting about? You better get your talking points straight of they will burn down your crib. That money is for humanitarian aid.

T
Quote:
hey required the Ukraine pres to go in public on a microphone and say he was investigating trumps political rival if they wanted to receive Assistance. . Again, not opinion. Statement of fact.
Pretty sure you need to read for content again. Taylor specifically said they wanted him to read out loud that he was going to investigate the Ukraine mettling and Burisma. You are the one saying Biden. That is a fact. If Biden had nothing to do with Barisma, then why do you democrats keep saying Barisma equals Biden? Bit of a slip of the lip?

Quote:
Emotional plea again. Yes there was a call. That call asked for an investigation. Yep. All legal. Only your emotionally charged opinion is what remains. Impeachment is an opinion too. It is not factual. A trial is where facts matter. Hold your little impeachment circle jerk. In the mean time Trump will collect record amount of money. The Republicans are super motivated and pissed. And best of all you turned Trump from a bully kind of guy into a victim. Well done.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tell us more about the honorable prosecutor that Biden so corruptly got fired Delta.
You tell me. I don't give to craps about him or anyone in the Ukraine but you guys certainly do. Can you tell me when the US government sent the VP of the US to fire a prosecutor? Can you tell me when the US sends a VP to fire a prosecutor who happens to be investigating the VP's sons company?

You tell me what it looks like? Is it illegal? Nope. Neither is what Trump did.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. Joe is not running for president currently. He is running for the democrat nomination and he is behind a crack pot woman who thinks she is an Indian who wants all her land back.
Trump lies everyday and you cant stop whining Warren stretched the truth a little once and has a little indian blood in her. Get over it. BTW, Warren was born and raised in OK, her dad worked for Montgomery Wards. Trump has lived his entire life in penthouses. Yet you fawn over the rich coastal elite and are afraid of the Okie? Flawed reasoning.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure biden is running for president, was the leader from the get go (certainly through the "Ukraine scandal" timeframe) and was til this week. Your just playing a fool or what?

Biden, at the request of USA, EU and others asked to have the Ukraine prosecutor fired because he was not prosecuting crime. He was given the power to withhold funds to make the mutual goal happen. The person fired had started an investigation into Burisma, it had concluded. The facts you are omitting (that he was accomplishing a mutual goal in the open) is what makes a difference. Trump was acting in his own self interest. BTW, im not a biden guy.
That is your opinion and theirs. We see it all the time. My guess he was investigating their crimes and they wanted him gone. The opinion is on who is writing the story. Countries do not give 2 craps about one guy in a country full of crime. The only people who usually get singled out are the ones who are trying to stop it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump lies everyday and you cant stop whining Warren stretched the truth a little once and has a little indian blood in her. Get over it. BTW, Warren was born and raised in OK, her dad worked for Montgomery Wards. Trump has lived his entire life in penthouses. Yet you fawn over the rich coastal elite and are afraid of the Okie? Flawed reasoning.
Stretched the truth?

End of Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign? New claim of 'American Indian' heritage.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2799968002/

Warren’s 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas could put an end to all that. The Washington Post obtained a copy of the signed document in which she wrote that her race was “American Indian.” This supports the two critical charges against her: that she knowingly and personally claimed Native American heritage, and that she did so for the purpose of career advancement.

On the first count, Warren has consistently dissembled about how and why she came to be thought of as Native American. For example, when the Boston Herald broke the story during her 2012 Senate campaign, Warren said that she had no idea Harvard was saying she was a minority hire, and that she couldn't "recall" having listed herself as such on any job or "other applications."

The Texas Bar registration shows this isn't true. Also, the document coincides with the year Warren began self-reporting as a "minority professor" in the Association of American Law Schools staff directory. This suggests it was all part of a deliberate plan on her part to adopt a Native American persona. It was also two years after she contributed recipes to the "Pow Wow Chow" Native American cookbook, some of which appear to have been plagiarized from a French chef in The New York Times. In this case, Warren proved she could appropriate from two cultures simultaneously.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-25-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another emotional plea.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-25-2019, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stretched the truth?

End of Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign? New claim of 'American Indian' heritage.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2799968002/

Warren’s 1986 registration card for the State Bar of Texas could put an end to all that. The Washington Post obtained a copy of the signed document in which she wrote that her race was “American Indian.” This supports the two critical charges against her: that she knowingly and personally claimed Native American heritage, and that she did so for the purpose of career advancement.

On the first count, Warren has consistently dissembled about how and why she came to be thought of as Native American. For example, when the Boston Herald broke the story during her 2012 Senate campaign, Warren said that she had no idea Harvard was saying she was a minority hire, and that she couldn't "recall" having listed herself as such on any job or "other applications."

The Texas Bar registration shows this isn't true. Also, the document coincides with the year Warren began self-reporting as a "minority professor" in the Association of American Law Schools staff directory. This suggests it was all part of a deliberate plan on her part to adopt a Native American persona. It was also two years after she contributed recipes to the "Pow Wow Chow" Native American cookbook, some of which appear to have been plagiarized from a French chef in The New York Times. In this case, Warren proved she could appropriate from two cultures simultaneously.
http://trumplies.us/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-25-2019, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
But Obama said you could keep your Doctor!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-25-2019, 2:46 PM Reply   
More Winning!
Judge orders DOJ to turn over Mueller grand jury evidence,
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...-jury-n1072226
Here is AG Barr trying to convince Arnold of the Alternate Truth with the red pill in Total Recall,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
When I hear Barr say no collusion and no obstruction, all I can think of is this scene in Total Recall.
And yes Wonnbat, I know they have already over turned this decision and by overturning this decision, I mean the decision is being appealed by the DOJ.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-25-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
I’ve been less entertained by this back and forth that’s gone on over the last couple of days. Not an easy read like it usually is. Too much petty minutiae. Blech! Step up your game, fellas. Feel like I’m reading a transcript of a debate on NPR. Do better.

That said, Trump and R’s are gonna win in a landslide. Democrats will be forced to finally learn their lesson the hard way in the polls. 2024 may be up for grabs, but not if Trump continues to pull the curtain back, exposes the shameless exploitation and breaks through to black voters like he has just started to. In all honesty and in the most non-partisan way possible, I have to say you evil-hearted libtards butthumped yourselves big time and did historical damage to your party by not taking the high road, accepting the 2016 election results and waiting with class for the pendulum to swing your direction again-just like the R’s did with the community organizer.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-25-2019, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I’ve been less entertained by this back and forth that’s gone on over the last couple of days. Not an easy read like it usually is.
Libs using too many big words?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-25-2019, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Libs using too many big words?
Yes... me like pikchurs beter.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-26-2019, 6:44 AM Reply   
pikchurs for ya
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-26-2019, 8:14 AM Reply   
Mutch betr. Me get wat you sa now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-26-2019, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I’ve been less entertained by this back and forth that’s gone on over the last couple of days. Not an easy read like it usually is. Too much petty minutiae. Blech! Step up your game, fellas. Feel like I’m reading a transcript of a debate on NPR. Do better.

That said, Trump and R’s are gonna win in a landslide. Democrats will be forced to finally learn their lesson the hard way in the polls. 2024 may be up for grabs, but not if Trump continues to pull the curtain back, exposes the shameless exploitation and breaks through to black voters like he has just started to. In all honesty and in the most non-partisan way possible, I have to say you evil-hearted libtards butthumped yourselves big time and did historical damage to your party by not taking the high road, accepting the 2016 election results and waiting with class for the pendulum to swing your direction again-just like the R’s did with the community organizer.
Im sure his Lynching tweet brought in lots of donations from his black.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...s-show-1467947
The republicans have ZERO black senators, and few women in congress. Yeah, the trump black and Mexican votes will be strong.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2019, 5:21 AM Reply   
“His black”? What does that mean?

When he makes his case and cites the unemployment rate for pigment-affluent folk, they won’t be so loyal to the libtard plantation owners whose policies have kept them dependent. I honestly believe you evil fools are in for a surprise. Mark my words: Karma is comin for you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-27-2019, 5:30 AM Reply   
I imagine it's a reference to when Trump himself referred to his lone black supporter at a rally as "his african american."

Like many of us recovering republicans, the California man in question has unsurprisingly since decided to leave the party and run for office himself as an independent in 2020:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...publican-party

"After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

...And I thought this is a classic case of whites not seeing racism because they want to put blinders on and make it about something else.”
...“When you look at his appointments for the bench: White, white, white, white white, white, white,” Cheadle said. “That to me is really damning to everybody else because no one else gets a chance because he’s thinking that the whites are superior, period.”
...In the end, his decision came down to being disgusted with the president’s words. “We just haven’t had people called the names publicly that we have had with this administration,” he said. “To stay on this ship now, as a black Republican, I couldn’t do it.”
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-27-2019, 6:16 AM Reply   
Also, you gotta love how the folks around Trump kiss ass even better than mark does; I mean consider the reaction if Obama's press sec had ever said anything this ridiculous (about the former chief of staff no less lol):
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-27-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
Using black people as political pawns... That’s PRECISELY what liberals have done for decades. Do I need to post what LBJ said about blacks?

The difference here is Trump has actually done something tangible for them. Not just given them lip service. Just one of the many reasons for the upcoming landslide.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-27-2019, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Russia is not our allies? Then you better tell NASA to quit having them shoot our boys into space. You also need to get congress to cut a check for the Russians portion of the International Space Station that they help with and again give us rides too.

Again, I shall point you to the constitution on the powers of the President. Bully is your opinion. So, I clearly see (like I have not in the past) that you democrats policies and revenge game is all based on emotions.

You do realize in the psychology word that people who argue with emotion are actually bullies.

Like I said, Russia is not our ally.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nation...a=twitter_page
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-27-2019, 2:24 PM Reply   
Landslide eh? Will be interesting.

Can definitely expect some rage filled tweets from Hair Furrer after this unceremonious booing lol:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseYomt...23566369165314

Since I know mark is such a big fan of comments:
“ So many boos. More than any president ever, probably. Some are saying it’s the most boos ever in the history of time. Winning.”

“ Very many people are saying booing the likes of which the world has never seen. My Generals never heard boos like that, they said “Sir, these boos, I just want you to know, Obama never had this many, Sir.””
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-27-2019, 3:11 PM Reply   
Trump gets the top isil leader, And his approval rating goes DOWN!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/ What else can he do to get more votes? Nothing!
This guy has No chance in HeII on winning in 2020, must be the impeachment inquiry keeping his numbers Down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2019, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Landslide eh? Will be interesting.

Can definitely expect some rage filled tweets from Hair Furrer after this unceremonious booing lol:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseYomt...23566369165314

Since I know mark is such a big fan of comments:
“ So many boos. More than any president ever, probably. Some are saying it’s the most boos ever in the history of time. Winning.”

“ Very many people are saying booing the likes of which the world has never seen. My Generals never heard boos like that, they said “Sir, these boos, I just want you to know, Obama never had this many, Sir.””
Yes. Landslide. Think Reagan second term.

And yes, I love the comments. They’re often rich in comedic nuggets that I can laugh at all day long sometimes. You’d understand if you had a sense of humor, but then you’d have to stop being a liberal.

As for the boos, BFD. It’s popular to boo anyone if you’re a hater. I’ll even add this A-Hole thug’s recent story. Just remember YOU are on the SAME level as this fool. Gotta respect the fact that the guy who was pulled on stage stood his ground in front of an audience.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch...f-donald-trump