Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-08-2014, 10:00 PM Reply   
On Alliance
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/jef...hind-the-boat/

Dude gets better every year. Always thought he was ok but nothing really stuck out watching him ride. Like in Lipsmack, just felt McKee, Ennen, and Oli outshined him a bit. This clip is sick though, style for days, pokes and grabs amazing looking. This vid does for House what Lipsmack did for McKee.

Anyone know how old Jeff House is, I'm just curious.... Sucks he lost so much time in his career to injuries. Was reading an article about that on alliance I think and dude did have a pretty rough run for a while.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-08-2014, 10:06 PM Reply   
Also thinks it's very cool of Slingshot to hang with him through all the injuries. In the last 3 years they have added a lot of riders and some big names (Oli, Dylan, Windsor, Stewart) it would have been easy to cut him from the team. If I'm not mistaken I think Jeff may have been one of Slingshots first sponsored riders. Cool of them to stick with him when you read so many stories of teams cutting budgets and riders (even some more recognize able names than Jeff House).
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-09-2014, 5:36 AM Reply   
I got a chance to watch him ride this summer when he came out with us for a set behind my buddy's boat. He is a pretty laid back dude. I still feel bad for spilling my beer on him. I still blame the boat driver for accidentally throttling up beyond idle between sets. I think he is either 26-28 years old. I am not sure though. This is a nice edit.